Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Ragnarok-Conquest ❯ New Comrades ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part4

A man in black rushes through the darkness. He remembers that he must kill him. The man reaches the alley; his prey unsheathes his sword and readies his shield. The man walks out of the darkness. His prey seems unsurprised. A blue light emits from the man with the sword's eyes. The man in black attacks with his identical Daggers. The man with blue light emanating from his eyes charges as well. The blue-eyed man cuts the man in black on his chest while the man in black hits the man in blue with the handle of his dagger. He retreats while the man with the blue eyes collapses to the ground.

********************************************************** **************

Ginzu wakes up in the inn. In the same room, Nazreen lays awake on his own bed, the other beds empty.

“Where are the others?” asked Ginzu

“Out. I guess they went to the shops for breakfast. Why do you looked so concerned?” replies Nazreen.

Ginzu gets up and gets into his more comfortable clothes. He goes out with his sword.

“Wonder what's up with him….” Nazreen continues to lay awake.

Ginzu walks out of the inn and stumbles into the boy that had found him earlier.

“Hey Mister! Are you o.k? I saw you in the alley remember??”

“Yeah, I remember you. Hey, I want to ask you, did you see anything strange in the alley like a man dressed in black?”

“Not in the alley but when I got home I saw a man like that limping towards the western exit. He was bleeding pretty bad.”

“Thanks.” Ginzu gives the boy 100 zenny.

“WOW!!! Thanks!”

Ginzu smiles and walks away. He heads towards the Geffen Tower.

“Hey!! Remember me? Its me Judgeman.” Judgeman called out to Ginzu. He had friends with him.

“Yeah I do… Are these your friends??”

“Yes, this is Flex,” he pointed to a magician “and this is White Dragon,” and he pointed to a priest. “We call him that because he forgot his name and the only clue is an emblem of a white dragon in a book he was holding. Oh yeah, this is Blade, he was the one that wanted to come here.”

“Aww… I didn't know he would be that strong. We still got there and survived, right?” Blade looked frustrated.

“That's not the point! If White Dragon wasn't here, we would have died,” replied Flex with a little bit of anger.

“Well…err…don't fight, if we want this party to be effective, we got to stay cool with each other.” White Dragon looked a bit confused.

“Well, I got to go, I'm looking for someone dressed in black. He should e at the Western Side of town,” Ginzu said, in a hurry.

“Don't go looking for him, I dot think you heard but he tangled with a party this morning and the party lost but wasn't fatally wounded though.”

“Oh no, I have to find him quick, wait a minute, describe the party that lost,” said Ginzu.

“Oh… There was a red haired knight, a female sage with black hair, and a white haired priest,” White Dragon said, wondering why Ginzu was so interested.

“WHAT!?!?! ARE THEY ALRIGHT? WHERE ARE THEY?”

“Whoah, hold on. That party went and followed that man, he was an Assassin. Trust me, you don't want to fight assassins, they would rather kill you than talk,” said White Dragon with a tone of seriousness, much like Belthezor.

“I don't care, I need to confirm something,” Ginzu said as he walked off.

“We better follow him! I don't like to see people die!” Blade was going hyperactive.

“Oh, alright. This time we bring potions,” Judgeman followed Ginzu and called out to him, “Hey! Join our party, we'd be safer together.”

“Hmm? Alright. I have to see if my friends are ok,” Ginzu kept walking towards the Eastern side.

************************************************************ ************

Usher charges towards the assassin. He dodges and replies with an attack. Bethezor continuously heals Usher. Ryogi kept casting spells but they kept missing the assassin as he was to fast.

“WARGH!!!” Usher, now without his Peco Peco, uses a red Flamberge. He is as skilled with the sword as he is with the spear. All of Ushers' attacks kept missing. If the battle was o go on any longer, the party would lose.

“I don't have time for you three…,” the assassin concentrates and when Usher is close enough to hit he yells “Sonic Blow!!” A Chinese character appears in between Usher and the Assassin. The assassin's attacks kept coming for eight continuous blows. Usher falls to the ground with slashes all over his body.

“NO!” Belthezor and Ryogi go to Ushers aid. Belthezor takes out a blue gemstone and concentrates, “Resurrect!” Usher begins to breath once more. His skin returns back to normal, as if he never got hurt.

“I'M GOING TO KI...huh?” Ryogi turned to face the assassin but he was gone.

“Forget about him, although Usher is resurrected he cannot last fore ever, he has internal injuries. My spells can only heal his external injuries but he is poisoned, I cannot use cure. It won't affect the poison. We have to find a Green Potion.”

“If not?”

“He might die beyond resurrection.”

********************************************* ***************************

Ginzu rushes out of Geffen, Judgeman, Flex, White Dragon, and Blade trailing behind him.

“Hurry up, I think my friends are in trouble, serious trouble!” Ginzu quickens his pace.

“Slow down, they're fine, this place is not inhabited by aggressive monsters,” says Judgeman, trying to calm Ginzu down.

They continued running, Blade noticed that there were Kobolds around, mainly your ones, but none attacked, perhaps other strangers occupy the soldier kobolds.

“Faster! We have to go faster!” Ginzu yells to the others far behind him.

Past the forest of kobolds, they encounter an unconscious Usher. They get closer and find that Ryogi and Belthezor were trying their best to help Usher. Belthezor tells them what had happened during the fight and that they must get a Green Potion for Usher before he dies.

“Here, take this. Although its our last one, he needs it more than we do,” says White Dragon, while passing a Green Potion to Belthezor.

“We have to cut him open for it to work properly, Ginzu, please cut a small opening for me with this knife,” Belthezor takes a knife and a strange bottle and pour the contents onto the dagger. It glows of holy power. Ginzu takes the dagger and slices a hole on Ushers chest, although he made a wound, Ushers blood flowed out very slowly. Belthezor Pored the Green Potion into Usher and immediately closes the wound with his Healing spell.

“Now we just wait and pray that this works,” Bethezor kept casting spells like Gloria, Angelus and Blessing on Usher, hoping it would help. White Dragon also helped.

********************************************************** **************

“My liege, the knight of whom you speak of is terribly wounded, do you wish to send an agent to bring him here and revive him?”

“No, he will survive, and I wish for him to be stronger when we meet, as I will test him,” a deep voice echoes through the dark room.”

“Yes my liege, but the city of Al De Baran still has not been affected by you plans.”

“Ah, yes,” a dark but large figure moves toward the graveyard. “Rise my pawns, rise and fill the world with darkness and deceit!”

Six figures arise from the graves, each with its own uniqueness. “Now go to where our evil has not reached!” The six figures fade one by one. The large figure returns to its lair.

To be continued………