Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found in Hina City ❯ 1. Misguidance and Proof ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lost and Found in Hina City

By Felpool-Leon

Disclaimer: Ken Akamatsu has claim of the anime and manga, not me -_-

Chapter 1: Misguidance and Proof

The rain upon the clouds pours down all over town as activity is light all over Hina City right now. Except for one man walking across a bridge, with a bamboo umbrella opened up and a yellow bandana around his head. He looks like he's always looking for something, trying to hunt something down, but right now he is having trouble right now. That man, by any other name is none other than 'The Eternal Lost Boy', Ryoga Hibiki.

He stops for a moment to look around everywhere for possible places to ask for information on how to get to Nerima, and how he could get to Furinken High School from there so that he could once again settle the score with Ranma once again after multiple times before.

'Curse you Ranma Saotome!' Ryoga cries out in his mind 'You always find a way to beat me! Time after time. You always mistreat that dear Akane so horribly. Akane.....' He looks up into the sky and raises his fist in a melodramatic fashion, "I swear my dear sweet Akane I will profess my love to you one day or anothBWEEEE!!!!!!"

Unfortunately....a vehicle passed him by as he was only 20 feet passed the other side of the bridge and splashed him with a puddle, turning him into instant P-chan. He shakes himself and squeals some in fury before realizing it won't do him any good. He starts to drag his stuff quickly up the road only to be head on with another set of headlights. Ryoga makes a stand and only points one hoof out on the bumper and the whole car explodes, sending the driver flying forward and into a puddle himself.

"What the hell was that!" Yelled Kentaro as he got out of the mud. He took one good look at the black pig and started running towards the Hinatasou, for fear of his life.

'Maybe I overdid it?' P-chan/Ryoga thought to himself as he bounded up to where the fleeing victim was heading.

"He's late........." Haruka said, looking at the clock.

"Ara ara, that's not like him." Mutsumi said putting a hand to her mouth. "HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kentaro burst in, knocking over Mutsumi, almost making her pass out if it wasn't for a cushion that was ironically placed on the floor at the time by Tama-chan.

"Myuh...." Tama-chan sighed in relief.

"You gotta help me! I was attacked by a black pig!" Kentaro said, crying into Mutsumi's chest.

"Oh my, Ara......you sure are scared and bold at the same time, I don't think any of the girls would want to see that would they?" Mutsumi giggled slightly. "I wouldn't either......" Haruka said trying to pull Kentaro off. "Now where is your car and this pig?"

Just then, the door opened to P-chan/Ryoga looking around, trying to figure out if he was in the place he was supposed to go. 'Wait a minute! This isn't it! Ah! No! Not him again!'

Kentaro turned his face slightly just enough to see his assailent and got that look in his eye "That is the pig! Come here you!!!!"

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Was all P-chan/Ryoga could make at that moment cause he ran right on out, slamming the door right into Kentaro's face. Tama-chan made decicve action by pressing a red button.

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!" Yelled the alarm, Koalla Su looked up from her latest invention and looked at her screens. "Oooooh, a piggy, I'm gonna make stew tonight!"

Alright people R/R ^_^