Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found in Hina City ❯ Chapter 3: Rooftop Rumble? Ryoga's Similar Mistake! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lost and Found in Hina City

By Felpool-Leon

Disclaimer: Ken Akamatsu has claim of the anime and manga, not me -_-

Chapter 3: Rooftop Rumble? Ryoga's Similar Mistake!

Ryoga changed in a corner of Shinobu's room as he got back, seeing as she was still unconsious and no one else had checked on her yet. After that, he then checked on Shinobu who still had that small nosebleed apparently, so he found some tissue to wipe it off and throw it away.

'I surely feel embarassed for getting myself into that pickle' Ryoga thought, looking around the room and noticing his new surroundings for once. 'It's one of those old inn's I've heard about.' he said to himself.

He got up and looked around a little more. Unwary of Shinobu gaining conciousness and finding the first thing in her room; Ryoga looking around like he is lost. She notices the bandana and becomes curious enough not to make any noise to arouse him. 'That bandana on that guy's head looks so familiar.....wait, he must be that pig that turned into that guy in my dreams....." she thought. She quickly closed her eyes as he turned around to check on her as he kneeled down next to the bed. 'I could of sworn that I saw her eyes open....' but before he could observe her anymore, Motoko chose that moment to slide open the door to check on Shinobu's well being.

"Shinobu? Are you......" She stopped as she noticed Ryoga kneeling next to Shinobu, but now he was looking at the kendoist who had suddenly decided to check on the girl laying down on the bed. She noticed the situation immediately and unsheathed the Hina Blade. "Heathen! How dare you prey on an innocent lady like that! CHERRY BLOSSOM STRIKE!"

The attack whisped straight at him at full speed, but Ryoga was used to attacks like this so he backed up some and wipped out his bamboo umbrella and opened it, letting it take the brunt of it and it soon forced its way behind him. It took him out the window, to the tree outside where it had stopped raining temporarily but it shook the tree just enough when he hit it, that it caused water to fall onto Ryoga, but he pulled his umbrella up just in time to shield himself. He then advanced on the Inn by jumping up onto the roof of the window and motioning for Motoko to 'come hither' as a challenge offer and started leaping off the inn.

"Bastard! I'll get him!" Motoko cried out as she followed his suit, doing it with little effort.

Shinobu 'woke up' to watch them both run off. "Auuuu.....I better tell everybody what happened!" she said in a worried voice before running off to catch them.

Motoko easily caught up to the 'maruader' who was dashing along side the Inn roof. But he suddenly started throwing bandana's that flew by her with a really loud cutting sound, which she started to get a little bit aggravated about. "Cheap shots! Come here and fight like a man!"

"Very well then, but why did you attack me?" Ryoga called out and turned to face Mokoto who stopped as well.

"Because I don't like weak men." Motoko said in a angry voice.

"Oh?" Ryoga said with a puzzled look in his face, "I didn't know you went 'that way'."

'That way?' Motoko thought for a second before realizing what he was getting at 'He must think that I'm a male.....I must punish him still for such insolence!'

"You insolent fiend! How dare you make such accusations to me! Prepare to die!" With that she leapt into the air and prepared a special attack to hit him hard with something to make him very sorry. "Cutting Flash!!!!" The attack proceded to cause a mass array of an explosion that left a large billowing cloud of smoke in its wake, but as a result when it subsided, came up with nothing. Then she saw a glare catch her eye in the sky, but was too slow to dodge it as Ryoga's umbrella hit the knot of her hangmoro and causing it to open up. She was too shocked to get out of the way of Ryoga as he was going in for the attack, but was inches away before she noticed he had some blood come out of his nose and he fell backwards on the ground and started to twitch a little.

"Hehehehe! He sure got an eyeful!" Su said as she walked around Motoko and hugged her tightly.

"Su-chan? How?" Motoko said still shocked, as her legs fell down on to the roof.

"Su heard that he thought you were a guy so he needed proof that you weren't." Su said pointing at Motoko's chest.

Motoko looked at her chest to see that her rappings were cut off and beside her. She started to blush furiously and fainted in Su's arms.

"Su hopes Keitaro didn't see that." Su says out loud looking over to where everyone else was at. She sees Keitaro's eyes shielded still and giggles.

"Yep. He didn't."

Okay..........please R/R. Need advice on how to advance ^_^.