Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ Rangers and Scouts meet. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Greetings and salutations everyone and welcome to my newest story. A crossover beetween Ranma, Sailor Moon and Power Rangers Wild Force. I call this
Wild Moon 1/2.

Note: I'll be using the American names for the Scouts since I'm more accustiomed to those so please bear with me.

Standred disclamers apply.

And now Let the Magic Begin.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

It was 5 months after the wedding mishap and Ranma was sitting on the roof of his mother's house staring at a small red jewel on his hand she gave him.

'Mom said this appered after I was born, said it can give me good luck.With my track record I don't think so.' he thought before taking a nap.

As he slept, a glow came from the jewel before it shot a ray to Ranma's mind, dissoving the Nekoken and replacing it with the gift to understand animals.

Elsewhere the Sailor Scouts was fighting a new monster, an Org.

"You Navy Girls don't stand a chance againest me. So why don't you give up?" asked the Org.

"That's Sailor Scouts and we'll never stop. Your kind killed my parents and little brother I won't rest till every last one of you are destroyed!" cried an outraged Sailor Moon.

"Then it's been a blast."said the Org getting ready to fire another blast till 4 streaks of light stopped him. "Huh?"

4 figures clad in what seems to be spandex suits topped off with helmets came into view.

"If you want to kill these girls, you're going to have to go through us." said the one in yellow with a female voice.

"Even though these girls wear uniforms that seems to flash the enemy her panties, they fight for the same cause we do." said the one in white also with a female voice.

"And that's enough to consider them our allies." said the one in black with a male voice.

"So if you want a real fight, come and get it!" said the one in blue also with a male voice.

"Mind telling me who you are? I like to know who I'm killing." said the Org. The 4 groaned at that.

"You want an intro, fine!" said the yellow one before thrusting her right hand foreward and put it in half an "X" pattern before the animal disign on her upper left top before giving her name. "SOARING EAGLE!" the rest followed her example.

"NOBLE TIGER!" the white one annoced.

"SURGING SHARK!" came the cry of the blue one.

"IRON BISION!" cried the black one.

The Eagle touched her symbol again and said "Guardians of the Earth, united we roar!" all 4 of them then said the next part as 1.

"POWER RANGERS! WILD FORCE!"

The Org sweatdropped and said "If I knew you guys be showoffs like them," he pointed at the Scouts before finishing "I wouldn't have asked."

"It comes with our powers. Everytime we introduce ourselves we can't help putting on a show." said the Eagle.

"Yeah? Well here's the end to your contract!" said the Org sending out a blast which the Rangers jumped out of the way for.

"Rangers, Crystal Sabers now!" came the Eagle's command taking out the dagger that was sheathed on her left hip. The rest followed suit and start cutting at the Org in a fast pace.

"ARGH!" cried the Org losing most of his power.

"Sailor Moon, you and your Scouts was fighting this one first. So you deserve to finish it off." said the Eagle.

"Thanks." said Sailor Moon taking out her weapon.

"STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THRAPEY KISS!"

The Org was then turned to Moondust.

"Well that's done" said the Shark.

"That was so close." said the Bision.

"Sooner or later the Orgs are going to be to hard for us to beat. We need to keep looking for our 5th Ranger." said the Tiger.

"You guys are right. I hope the Red Lion has picked it out." said the Eagle. Sailoe Mercury cleared her throat.

"Excuse me, but who are you guys and what are you talking about?" she asked. The Eagle touched her belt buckle and made a vortex appear."You want to know? step through this vortex and comes with us to our headquarters." she said as the Bision, Shark and Tiger went through.

The Scouts went into a huddle.

"Should we trust them?" asked Jupiter.

"They did save us. Plus I don't sense anything evil from them." said Mars.

"The wind carries the sea with it in a good way, they're blowing towards that vortex." said Neptune. Uranus nodded.

"These people can be very helpful for our future, given the fact that the shared future husband of Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus is going to be the leader of this new group" said Pluto.

"WHAT?" cried the 4 Scouts in question.

"You'll know in time." said Pluto. The Scouts groaned, leave it to her to keep them in sespence.

"If it'll help me get even with those Orgs then let's do it!" said Sailor Moon.

"Ready, BREAK!" the Scouts broke out of the huddle.

"We accept." said Sailor Moon.

"Well come on then." said the Eagle as each Scout went into the vortex. As soon as she's sure they're all in, she went in herself which made it close behind her.


Well that's it for now. This has been picking at my head for a while and I'm shocked that no one else has thought of it. Betcha can't guess who those 4 Rangers are and who the Red Ranger's gonna be. Don't forget to reveiw. To those with wings, fly to your dreams.