Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ Intros and Discoveries. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Still never one to be let down, I come back for more. Here's the next part of Wild Moon 1/2.

Note: while there may be other Ranma/Power Rangers crossovers this is a first for Wild Force.

Same disclamers apply.

And now let the magic begin.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

The Sailor Scouts came out of the vortex to what seems to be a vast jungle. Mercury started typing at her mini computer in GPS Mode.

"What's on your mind Mercury?" asked Venus.

"I was just wondering where in the world we are. So I started a scan and from what I'm reading, we're still in Japan." said Mercury.

"Hey guys! Come see!" called Mars. the Scouts ran to her side and saw the city, many stories down.

"How can this be?" asked Jupiter.

"It appears that we're on a flying island." said Mercury. Sailor Moon was then thankful she has wings.

"Let's keep away from that edge. we need to be very careful while we're here." she said. the others nodded and went into the jungle.

"Wonder what else we can find here." said Neptune. No sooner then she said that they saw a really big robot tiger.

"You just had to say that!" said Jupiter. a robot bision and a robot eagle the same size as the tiger soon joined it.

"I hope they're not hungry." shuddered Sailor Moon.

"I don't know, they look friendly to me." said Venus as she went to the tiger, who bent down to let her pet it's head. Once they saw it meant no harm, the Scouts followed her example.

"This is beyond compair to any tech I've ever seen before!" said Mercury scanning them with her visior. "It's like they have magical auras!"

"You sure it's not AIs?" asked Mars.

"More like they have real animal spirits!" came the answer.

"Indeed. Welcome Sailor Scouts. Follow this guide orb and all your quesions well be answered." said a voice as said object appeared. The Scouts soon followed it.
Soon they came to an area where there's a temple with a fountain as the orb disappeared.

"Did you see that big shark robot in that lake back there?" asked Venus.

"I have. what about that big lion robot on that cliff? It's like a really big type of the Lion King." said Mars. By magic, the owner of the voice that guided them to the spot popped out of the fountain.

"I see you've met the Wild Zords. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Princess Shayla and you are at the Animarium." she said. the 4 Rangers came out of hiding.

"The Princess is the Guardian of the Wild Zords. They are the ones that picked us to be Rangers." said the Eagle.

"We have a common enemy: The Orgs. Your powers can be of great help to us and the Rangers can be of great help to you. That's why we made this alliance which you accepted by coming here. In order to go any farther we must have no secerts between us. Rangers, please power down and introduce yourselves." said Shayla.

The Eagle powered down first. "I'm Ukyo Saotome, adopted sister to Ranma Saotome." she said.

Next was the Tiger. "I'm Molly Baker. of course you know that since you guys saved me a lot of times. Guess our saving you returns the favor. Though I think it's a long way to make things even." she said.

'I'll say.' thought Sailor Moon surprised on seeing her oldest friend a hero after all this time.

The Bision was next. "I'm Ryoga Hibiki." he said.

And lastly, the Shark. "I'm Max Anderson." he said. The Scouts looked to him, then to Mercury. He looks just like her had she been born a male.

'My twin brother? Here? I thought he was at the US helping Dad with his art, or at least a bowling champion by now.' thought Mercury.

"Now, we've entrusted you with our secret. I would say it would be even ground if you trust us with yours." said Shayla.

Pluto powered down first to enssure the Scouts it's alright. "I'm Trista." she said.

Next was Saturn. "I'm Hotaru." she said.

Then came Uranus and Neptune. "I'm Amara and this is Michelle." said Uranus.

Mercury was next and Max knew who it was. "Amy?" he asked.

Amy nodded and said "I missed you brother." Max ran to hug her and the 2 cried tears of joy.

Venus, even though she was surprised to see her friend have a brother powered down next. "I'm Mina." she said.

Mars and Jupiter followed. "I'm Raye and this is Lita." said Mars.

Sailor Moon gluped as she powered down and closed her eyes to be ready for Molly yelling at her, but what she got was "Glad you can open up to me now Serena."

Serena opened her eyes and asked. "You knew about me all along Molly?"

"Ever since that day at my Mom's shop.I mean who else but you can cry like you can? I didn't say anything because all superheros have to keep who they are to themselves. I got that from those comics I've seen you read." said Molly before taking Serena in a hug. "I'm just thankful we don't have to hide anymore." Serena returned the hug and started to cry.

"Never thought I'd be glad to hear that again." said Raye.

"Yes. Serena hasn't cried since her family's burying." said Amy.

Shayla cleared her throat. "As much as I love to see friends and family back together, I do have news that may be of help to us. The 5th Ranger has been chosen." she said. Everyone gathered around her real quick. "Behold the Sacred Fountain." the team peered into the water and saw the image.

"RANMA?" cried Ukyo and Ryoga at the same time.

"But why would the Red Lion choose him? Ranma is afraid of cats!" said Ukyo.

"That doesn't seem to be the case anymore Ukyo, look!" said Ryoga pointing to the image. Ukyo looked at it and saw Ranma talking to a bunch of cats. Yes talking to them.

"I don't get it. Why is Ranma not afraid of them? and is he talking to them? It seems as if he can understand them." said Ukyo.

"You forget that the Lion is the King of Beasts Ukyo, therefore he knows a few tricks." said Shayla.

"Is this the Ranma who is your adopted brother Ukyo?" asked Mina who is staring at the image with heartlike eyes as well as Lita, Amy and Raye

"Yes, before I was adopted into his family I was engaged to him." said Ukyo. All the looking Scouts' eyes turned to her which made her tell them of her past.

"So how did you became his sister?" asked Raye.

"My adopted mother challenged my birth father for parentalship of me and she beat him. I've seen her carry a sword before but I've never thought she can use it, with great skill I might add." said Ukyo.

Something clicked into Amy's brain. "Now I remember. My Uncle Soun switched an engagment this guy had with my cousin Akane over to me last week." she said.

'I thought that girl's looks rings a few bells!' Ukyo thought as her face went pale.

"Come to think of it, my grandpa told me about an engagment I was susposed to have to him too. And that was before I was even born." said Raye.

'It's happening again, poor Ranchan!' thought Ukyo as a thin aura formed around her.

"You know. I came across my father's journal and I saw a page that told me of that same kind of engagment, and I wasn't even born yet." said Lita.

'Baka Panda!' thought Ukyo as her aura became thicker.

"You know, I saw the same thing in my father's journal as well. I was grounded for 4 weeks when he caught me reading it." said Mina. Ukyo finally snapped.

"GENMA NO BAKA!" she screamed while her aura was going off like a supernova.

"Before you do anything rash to defend your brother Ukyo, please know that this temple was the power to allow him to marry all 4 of them." said Shayla.

"It can?" asked Ukyo. Shayla nodded. 'Drat! Why didn't Akane, Shampoo and I know about this sooner? It would have saved us a lot of headaches in the old days.' thought Ukyo.

She then took a few deep breaths to cool herself off and turned to face Amy, Raye, Lita and Mina. "Look, if you guys what to go ahead with this I suggest you start off as friends first. If Ranchan finds out you're engaged to him when the time isn't right he could run off faster then you can say 'Hakuna Matata!' If you'd be his friends first a bond will start and it'll get deeper in time. Then and only then will Cupid's Arrow hit." she said.

"This has happened to him before?" asked Amy.

"You don't know the half of it." said Ukyo as she started the tale of Ranma's past. Needless to say the Scouts started to plan to unleash Sailor Justice on a certain panda.

"So he doesn't like to learn anything outside of Martial Arts?" asked Amy. Ukyo shook her head no. "Maybe I can tutor him. I'm sure I can find some way for him to stay awake."

"Maybe some helpings of my cooking can help." said Lita.

"I wonder if he can help me to improve my Ki control." said Raye.

"You know. The way Ukyo talked about his eating habits sounds like the same habits of someone else we know." said Mina. All the Scouts eyes turned to Serena.

"What?" asked the girl in question.

"Serena, has the goverment told you about who you're going to live with yet?" asked Trista who was quiet the whole time.

"Well, they did but they said she and 2 kids she has are going to live with me so I don't have to move out of my house. I was told that she and my mom was sisters. They told me her name is Nodoka Saotome." at Serena's words, Ukyo was face to face with her in no time flat.

"You are a part of the family, you have the same blue eyes as Ranchan!" she said after looking at her face with great care.

"Nani?" asked Serena.

"My adopted mother's name is Nodoka Saotome!" said Ukyo which made Serena faint.

"Hmm! That means if the 4 of you did marry Ranma it would make Serena your cousin in law." said Shayla which caused Amy, Raye, Lita and Mina to faint as well. "Was it something I said?" she asked.

"I'll go bring Ranma here. I do need to tell him I'm sorry." said Ryoga as he went through a portal.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Woah! What a twist! Anyone surprised about my Ranger Picks? Did I stun anyone with this pairing? Don't forget to reveiw. To those with wings, fly to you dreams.