Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ A Leader in Red ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Still cooking folks. Now on to the next part of Wild Moon 1/2

Same disclaimers apply.

And now let the magic begin.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Ranma was sitting in a park talking to chipmunks.

1So I told my mate "That's how you can make a good Nut Stew." It's that easy.1 said the male chipmunk.

1And he never was wrong.1 said the female.

"You guys are lucky. I only wish my love life was as good as yours." said Ranma

1Human mating rituals, I don't see how can it be so hard Trixie.1 said the male chipmunk.

1Most humans are not meant to be understanding Sam.1 said Trixie.

"Well I'd better go. Nice meeting you guys." said Ranma.

1See you later Ranma. Take care.1 Both chipmunks said as Ranma walked off.

'I don't get it. After waking up from that nap I found myself not being scared of cats, but I understand them as well as any animal I see. Oh well, at least I'm making new friends.' thought Ranma before he saw a van stop in front of a dog and it's drivers came out to snatch it and put it in the back.

'Something tells me these guy are not from Animal Control.' thought Ranma as he roof hopped to follow the van.

The van stopped at a building and it's drivers placed the cargo in cages.

"UGH! I can't understand why the humans keep these things as pets!" the woman said.

"Well these'll be sent for testing tomorrow." the male said.

'Those jerks! They work for a lab that uses animals for testing! Not if I have anything to say about it!' thought Ranma as he jumped out of hiding in front of them.

"Look kid, you better get out of our way if you know what's good for ya." the man warned.

"And let you creeps get away with breaking the law? I don't think so!" said Ranma as he took a stance. "The name's Ranma Saotome!"

"Ranma Saotome? Oh I know who ya are. Your that guy that took down Saffron right?" asked the man. Ranma nodded and he gulped. "I think we're in trouble partner."

"It'll take more then reputation to scare me." said the woman as she charged at Ranma. Thanks to Nodoka and everything that happened ever since he got to Nerima Ranma learned to respect women as strong fighters. Genma was wrong about women being weak.

"So you want to dance do ya? Fine! MOKO TAKABISHIA!" Ranma's trademark Ki blast made impact, setting the woman down on her knees. "That blast was low set, I advise you don't make me any madder or I may turn it up." warned Ranma.

"You'll pay for that!" cried the man as he charged. Ranma doged his every swing.

"This'll teach you to be mean to animals. KACHU TENSHIN AMAGURIKEN!" Ranma's attack made the man fall over. "Now you 2 leave, and never come back!" Ranma growled. the duo ran like chickens with their heads cut off.

1We owe you our lives human.1 a dog said as Ranma freed the animals.

"The name's Ranma, and it's no big. I'm just glad to help." said Ranma.

The duo ran till they were far away.

"GRR! That stupid, interfering human! IF I had some more time I would zap him with my powers Jindrax!" said the woman to her partner.

"You and me both Toxica. But he froze our powers for a bit and we couldn't transform to our normal selves." said Jindrax. "Man I miss the old days."

"I do to." said Toxica before she saw something in the sky. "JINDRAX LOOK!"

Jindrax looked up to see an Org spirit flying by.

"That was an Org, one of us!" said Jindrax.

"Indeed. You know what this means?" asked Toxica.

"Oh yeah!" said Jindrax.

Then they both said. "OUR MASTER HAS RETURNED!" before laughing and transforming to Orgs each with 1 horn.

'What was with those 2? Their auras didn't feel human.' thought Ranma as he walked to his mom's house. After the wedding mishap Nodoka devorced Genma and told Ranma that he married into the clan since he was a ronin.

"Thought you would come here sooner or later Ranma." said Ryoga from his chair on the front porch.

"Ryoga!" said Ranma as he took a stance. "I am so not in the mood for you so do what you best and get lost before you end up in the hospital for who knows how long!"

"Easy Ranma. I'm not here to fight. First off I'm sorry for everything I did to you over the years." said Ryoga. Ranma relaxed after that.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with the real Ryoga Hibiki?" he asked.

"Yeah. I know it's hard to take in. I made a new friend who healed me in ways I never seen. I didn't know I was so messed up before that. I'm so at peace I can't do the Shishi Hokodan anymore." said Ryoga.

"Woah! That must be some friend!" said Ranma.

"Yeah she is. So are we cool?" asked Ryoga.

"Chillin! I always treated our fights as spars anyway. You're 1 of the reasons I got as good as I am now. I can teach you the Moko Takabisha if you like." said Ranma.

"I'd like that Ranma thanks. Do you happen to have a small jewel by any chance?" asked Ryoga.

Ranma got out the said object. "This?" he asked. Just then the red jewel glowed making a small lion appear inside it.

'He's the one alright.' thought Ryoga before taking out a gloden cell phone in the shape of a bision and pressed a key, making a vortex appear.

"Uh Ryoga, what's going on?" asked Ranma.

"My friend would like to meet you." said Ryoga before he pushed him in the vortex. Soon they was in the Animarium.

"Where are we?" asked Ranma."A flying island. Come on, the first friend I like you to meet is on top of that cliff over there." said Ryoga leading him to the Red Lion.

"Where this friend? All I see is this big robot lion. Which has a nice look I might add." said Ranma.1Why thank you young one.1 said the Lion making Ranma jump.

"Who are you?" asked Ranma.1I am the Red Lion. And I have been waiting for you for a long time Ranma Saotome.! said the Lion.

"You have?" asked Ranma.

1Why yes. Take out your jewel and take a look between the image in it and me.1 said the Lion. Ranma did so and found out the image in it looks just like the big cat before him.

"Okay, what's the deal?" he asked.

1Earth's sickness has made an evil far worse then Safforn to run wild. By using the powers you'll gain from me, you must join a team that has sworned to defend the planet.1 said the Lion.

"Team?" asked Ranma. Ryoga took out a black jewel with the image of a bision in it."What you got is an Animal Crystal. I have one too." said Ryoga.

"Just when I thought things have cooled off in my life this has to happen. Well it is a martal artest's duty to protect. You can count on me. So what'll we do first?" asked Ranma.

"First you should meet the rest of the team." said Ryoga leading Ranma to the temple. Ukyo appeared showing a yellow crystal with an eagle inside it.

"So this is where you've been going from time to time Ucchan." said Ranma."The planet needs me as much as it needs you Ranchan." said Ukyo. Ranma hugged his adopted sister to let her know it's alright.

"Welcome Ranma." said Max showing him a blue crystal with the image of a shark in it. "I'm Max Anderson.""Nice to meet you." said Ranma. Molly showed up showing a white crystal with the image of a tiger in it.

"My name's Molly Baker." she said.

"Howdy." said Ranma as he stopped in front of the fountain. Shayla popped out of it splashing Ranma and turning on his curse.

"Sorry about that Ranma. I'm Princess Shayla, Protector of the Wild Zords." she said before filling her in.

"I'll be willing to help you guys in any way I can so when can we start?" asked Ranma. Shayla took out a kettle and used it to change her back. Just then the fountain started to bubble.

"What's going on?" asked Ranma."An Org is attacking the city. It must be stopped." said Shayla."Then what are we waiting for? Let's hit it!" said Ryoga as a vortex appeared before they took Ranma through it.Ranma took a look at what the Org was doing and how it was scaring the animals and got mad. "This guy's going down!" he said charging at it."Ranma wait! The Orgs--" started Ryoga as Ranma tried a Moko Takabishia which bounced off the Org and hit him instead, sending him flying backwards a bit. "--Repeal Ki." finished Ryoga with a sigh.

"Now you tell me. So how do we fight this thing?" asked Ranma. Ukyo placed a golden phone that has the image of a lion in his hand.

"This is a Growl Phone Ranchan. Just take it and do as we do." she said before nodding to the other Rangers who took out their Growl Phone as well as she did hers. Opening them, they put them to their left ears and shouted "WILD ACCESS!" In a flash of light, they was in their Ranger forms."As much as I don't like using weapons, it looks like I don't have a choice." said Ranma getting his Growl Phone ready. "WILD ACCESS!" Soon Ranma was in the uniform of the Red Ranger: The Blazing Lion.

"This is so much fun, I'm confused on what I can smash next." said the Org before 5 streaks went around him."Sorry, but you fun's over!" said the Eagle."You are done smashing this planet. And we're here to stop you!" said the Shark.

"So get ready--" started the Tiger."--cause we're her to put an end to this!" finished the Bision."Who are you?" asked the Org."Your worst nightmare!" said the Lion. "BLAZING LION!"

"SURGING SHARK!"

"IRON BISION!"

"SOARING EAGLE!"

"NOBLE TIGER!"

The Lion touched his symbol and then said "Guardians of the Earth, united we roar!" then all 5 said as 1:"POWER RANGERS: WILD FORCE!"'Why did I do a show like that?' thought the Lion.

"HA! As if you costumed clowns can fight me!" said the Org as he took out a shellike cup. "Putrids, attack!" with that, it spilled what's in it all over the ground. soon the ooze turned into humanlike creatures."What are those?" asked the Lion."Putrids. the Orgs' minions." said the Bision.

"We'll cover you wile you take the 1st shot at the Org Lion. Go ahead." said the Eagle as golden claws appeared at the ends of her gloves. The Lion nodded and started to charge while drawing his Crystal Saber.

"You're no match for me human!" said the Org trying his blasters."That's what Saffron said!" said the Lion taking a slash. But the Org was still standing.

#Ranma, listen to me.# said the Red Lion in it's Ranger's head before telling him what to do.

"Guys, regroup over there!" the Red Ranger said before leaping to a safe spot. The others joined him.

"What's up?" asked the Bision."My Zord spoke to me. He said in order to win this fight we must fight as 1. I think it means we must combine our weapons." said the Lion.

"The Princess always said to trust it's wisdom. I say we try it." said the Shark."Count me in." said the Bision."Us too!" the Eagle and Tiger said as 1. The Ranger then summoned their weapons."RED LION FANG!"

"BLUE SHARK FIGHTING FINS!"

"BLACK BISION AX!"

"GOLDEN EAGLE SWORD!"

"WHITE TIGER BATON!"

With that, the weapons merged together to form the Jungle Sword. the Lion was holding it as 2 Rangers each stood by his sides."JUNGLE SWORD: SAVAGE SLASH!" The Lion brought the weapon on the Org's head, turning it to green ooze.

"Do we have to claen this up?" asked the Lion."No. this mess'll be vapor by this time tomorrow." said the Shark.

"Evil spirits of toil and strife, give this fallen Org new life!" chanted a new unseen voice before beans came onto the ooze. Soon vines grew from them and reformed the Org, a much bigger type of it.

"Okay, what happened?" asked the Lion as he drew his Crystal Saber.

"This is a first for us." said the Bision. Just then the Animal Crystals appeared before it's respective Ranger.

#Rangers, the time has come. Place your Crystals inside your Crystal Sabers and call for the Wild Zords.# said Shayla's voice in the Rangers' heads.

Each Ranger did what was advised, with the Crystals in place the Sabers was glowing with an intense light.

"Let's do it!" the Lion said raising his Crystal Saber in the air. the others follow his lead.

"WILD ZORDS, DESEND!"

The five sabers gave an enchanting tune. Up at the Animarium the Wild Zords gave a mighty cry as their eyes started to glow. A magical road came down from the island that leads to the battle zone as the Lion, Shark, Bision, Tiger and Eagle ran or flew down it to come to the Rangers' aid.

"Look! It's the Wild Zords!" said the Bision.

"I've never seen them off the Animarium before." said the Tiger.

"They must be here to help." said the Shark.

"And do we need it." said the Eagle.

1Wild Zords attack!1 the Red Lion Zord commanded as he slashed the Org with his claws. The Tiger Zord did the same.

The Shark Zord then bit it with his powerful jaws while the Bision rammed it with his horns. The Eagle Zord sideswiped the Org with her bladelike wings.

"It's best that we fight it together." said the Blazing Lion. The Wild Zords went behind the Rangers as they drew their Crystal Sabers.
"Everybody fire!" said the Lion as beams of light came from the sabers. The Wild Zords then made a blast from their mouths. All the beams touched the Org, vaporizing it.

"You have all did a great job today Rangers." said Shayla to the now powered down Rangers back at the Animarium a while later.

"Well I'm just glad we beat that thing." said Ryoga.

"I would like to know how that Org grew. It never happened before." said Max."At least the Wild Zords was there to help us." said Ukyo.

"We would've been stomped on if it wasn't for them." said Molly.

"But it was teamwork that really did that Org in. If Saffron was that hard to fight I would've been 6 feet under a long time ago." said Ranma.

"You are right Ranma, and this is a team that needs you." said Shayla presenting Ranma with a red jacket. Ranma looked to see the Rangers each wearing a Jacket that is the same color of their Ranger suits.

"I said you can count on me, and I mean it." he said taking the jacket and putting it on.

-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Whew. That was the longest part I could come up with. Sorry this took so long I share this PC with my dad. Did I surprise anyone? The next 4 parts will have Ranma meeting each Scout he's engaged too. Which should he meet 1st? Don't forget to reveiw. To those with wings, fly to your dreams.