Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ Fight Size with Size. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Stiil not the one to be let down. Now fore the next part of Wild Moon 1/2

Same disclaimers apply.

And now let the magic begin.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

"You did well for your first battle as the Red Ranger Ranma." said Shayla at the Temple.

"It was a team effort Princess. Mom taught me that a hero is as only good as his/her team." said Ranma.

"Yes. Well it's time for you to meet our comrads." said Shayla clapping her hands, giving the Sailor Scouts their cue to appear.

"Woah! And I thought that they was urban ledgends!" said Ranma.

"We thought so to, until our paths crossed at an Org fight." said Ukyo as the Scouts powered down and introduced themselves to the newest Ranger.

Ranma walked over to Serena and said "So you're my cousin that Mom told me about. I'm sorry for your loss if I'd known I would've helped."

"What's done is done. I just can't get over that I'm the cousin to 1 of the hottest martail artest ever!" said Serena.

"Hey Ryoga's 1 of the reasons I'm as good as I am now." said Ranma before looking at Max and Amy.

"She's my twin sister if you don't know." said Max.

"I'm finding out a lot of things these days." said Ranma. 2 days pass, and Ranma, Ukyo and Nodoka has moved into Serena's house in Juban and the family met Luna. Nodoka couldn't process that Ranma has gotten over his fears of cats. But she figured it wasn't a good idea to look a gift horse in the mouth. Luna knows about the Rangers and they know about her and Artemis. So she, Ranma, Ukyo and Serena was in Serena's room going over the Orgs' attack pattern.

"From what you told me so far, the Orgs must have gained their power from the messes that peolpe been making on the Earth." said Luna.

"Exactly. I wish that one day peole would stop to care. Throwing trash on the ground, power plants that makes radiation, using up resources, the Earth gets sicker and sicker every day." said Ukyo before her Growl Phone rang. "Hello?""Ukyo it's me. Is Serena with you? I have a present for her." came Shayla's voice.

"Yes she is." said Ukyo.

"I'll be right over." said Shayla before signing off. In a flash of light she was in the room.

"So this is Princess Shayla." said Luna.

"You must be Luna, Serena's told me all about you." said Shayla.

"Nothing bad I hope." said Luna.

"No nothing like that. Serena may I see your locket for a bit?" asked Shayla.

"Sure, what for?" asked Serena getting it out. Shayla then got out a tiara with a cersent jewel.

"Well, it looked to me that when you're in Scout form, you looked to be the only one without a tiara. So i made this for you." said Shayla turning the tiara into a small orb of light and putting it into Serena's locket.

"Wow! Thank you princess!" said Serena.

"You're quite welcome Serena." said Shayla before her senses picked up. "There's an Org on the losse downtown."

"We're on our way!" said Ranma getting out his Growl Phone while Serena turned on her wrist com. Shayla tapped on them both making them glow for a bit.

"This way you can all talk to each other. I'll contact the others, good luck. And may the Power protect you." said Shayla before she disappeared.

"Good thing we told Mom about this." said Ukyo.

"I'm still not sure it's a good idea to trust her knowing who you are." said Luna.

"She would've found out anyway Luna. As soon as she gets home let her know." said Ranma jumping out the window and taking to the roofs.

"We'll be back as soon as we can." said Ukyo going after him. Serena opeted to transform.

"MOON ANGEL POWER!"

Once transformed, Sailor Moon felt her forehead and found her new tiara.

This is so cool! I can feel its power! It's just like the one I was wearing when we fought the Heart Snachers and the Dark Moon Circus!" she said.

"Well don't just stand there, go test it out." said Luna. Sailor Moon nodded and flew out.

"HA! That's it Humans, run!" said the Org at the battlezone. "Soon all this will be Master Org's!"

"Looks like we're first." said Ranma hidden with Ukyo.

"And we found out who the boss of all these monsters is." said Ukyo.

"You 2 can wait, I'm going in!" said Sailor Moon diving into action. Sighing, Ranma and Ukyo got out their Growl Phones.

"WILD ACESS!"

Suited up, the 2 Rangers joined their cousin.

"What to smash next?" wondered the Org before it heard:"How about yoiur brain?" Clawed glove hands slashed at it.

"Shayla called us, did we missed the party?" asked the Bision as he and the rest of the team appeared.

"Nope, you're just in time." said the Lion.

"Who are you?" asked the Org who regained it's senses.

"BLAZING LION!"

"SURGING SHARK!"

"IRON BISION!"

"SOARING EAGLE!"

"NOBLE TIGER!"

The Lion stepped foreward. "Guardians of the Earth, united we roar!" Then the Rangers said as 1,

"POWER RANGERS WILD FORCE!"

"And don't forget about us! We are the Sailor Scout and we stand for love and justice! I am Sailor Moon!"

"I am Sailor Mercury!"

"I am Sailor Mars!"

"I am Sailor Jupiter!"

"I am Sailor Venus!"

"I am Sailor Uranus!"

"I am Sailor Neptune!"

"I am Sailor Pluto!"

"And I am Sailor Saturn!"

"Your evil will never poision this planet! In the name of the Moon we will punish you!" finished Sailor Moon.

"What is this a side show?" asked the Org. the heros sweatdropped at that.

"Well what are you? a brabed wire rack?" the Lion shot back.

"No one talks to me like that and gets away with it! Putrids attack!" ordered the Org.

"You just had to get him started huh Lion?" asked the Bision.

"Sorry." said the Lion.

"Less talk, more fight. Leave thes guys to us." said Mercury as the Scouts threw their attacks.

"MERCURY ICE STORM SPLASH!"

"MARS CELESTIAL FIRE SURROUND!"

"JUPITER THUNDERCLAP ZAP!"

"VENUS LOVE CHAIN ENCIRCLE!"

"URANUS WORD SHAKING!"

"NEPTUNE DEEP SUBMERGE!"

"PLUTO DEADLY SCREAM!"

"SATURN CUTTING STRIKE!"

The attacks kept the putrids back long enough for Sailor Moon and the Rangers to charge the Org.

"You think you're all that, well take this this!" said the Org blasting them to a wall with the others having their hands too full to help. The Org was just about to finish them when its hand was cut by a rose.

"To poison the Earth is an action I will never forgive. And that's a fact!" said Tuxedo Mask coming into veiw.

"And just how long were you here cape boy?' the Lion asked getting up.

"Uh well I--" started Tux till the Lion cut him off.

"That long huh? Well look, I don't mind you dating Sailor Moon. But if you are gonna fight with us you'd better not wait till the last momet to show youself. And come up with better attacks. A rose? Come on!" complained the till he felt the Eagle tap him. "Yeah?"

"Could we talk about this after we finish the Org?" asked the Eagle.

"Oh. Right. Rangers Crystal Saber now!" commanded the Lion. The Rangers each had a slash at the Org, making sparks fly off of it. Soon they had the Jungle Sword ready.

"JUNGLE SWORD, SAVAGE SLASH!" Sailor Moon got her wand out.

"SILVER MOON CRYSTAL POWER KISS!"

The 2 attacks turned the Org into mush.

"Don't get too relaxed. That was just round 1." said Jindrax as he and his partner appeared.

"Who are you?" asked Mercury.

"I am Jindrax, Duke of Orgs. Master of the Blades!" said Jindrax.

"And I am Toxica, Duchess of Orgs, Mistress of Magic!" said Toxica before she fired her staff at them.

"I know you, you 2 was taking animals to a lab for testing!" growled the Lion.

"Nice to see you too Ranma Saotome. Do it partner!" said Jindrax.

"Evil spirits of toil and strife, give this fallen Org new Life!" chanted Toxica. Like last time, beans shot out of her staff and onto the mush. Then vines grew out of them a formed a really big Org.

"So that's how they did it, amazing!" said the Shark.

"Just who's side are you on?" asked the Bision.

"Well this time we know how to take care of it. Let's do it Rangers!" said the Lion as he drew his Crystal Saber. The Rangers nodded and did the same.

"WILD ZORDS DESEND!"

Like last time, the Wild Zords came down to help their Rangers.

"Is that the best your toys can do?" asked the Org taking the Zords' attacks. "Well they're ready for the junkyard!" it blasted the Zords back.

#Ranma listen to me.# said the Red Lion in his Ranger's head before telling him the plan of action.

"Guys, my Zord spoke to me. He said when the 5 of us work as a team, so will our Zords." said the Lion.

"Meaning?" asked the Bision.

"Rangers, in a circle and hold your Saber flat in front." said the Lion. Once the circle is complete he gave the next command. "WILD ZORDS COMBINE!" The Zords joined together to make a big robot before beaming the Rangers in. Once inside they placed his/her Saber on the center of his/her own consle in the cockpit.

"Wild Force Megazord Power up!" order the Lion. the robot was charged and ready to fight.

"Ohh goody! You put your little tin cans together to make a big tin can." said the Org starting it's attack.

"Tin can this! SHARK SURGE!" The Megazord gave a right hook.

"TIGER FURY!" The Megazord then gave a left hook.

"BISION KICK!" The Megazord then kicked the Org back.

"You'll pay for that!" cried the Org taking out a sword.

"Don't think so. Fin Blade online!" The Megazord got out a sword of its own and after a bit disarmed the Org.

"Time to end this. MEGA ROAR!" the Megazord then made a big blast, vaporizing the Org.

A while later, the team was back at the temple and Ranma was teaching Darien the basics of Anything Goes.

"I didn't think Ranma meant it, pour Darien!" said Serena.

"1 thing about Ranchan, he protective when it comes to family. Even upcoming in-laws. Although you can cross out a certain panda." said Ukyo before turning to Amy, Raye, Lita and Mina. "Have you 4 worked out how to get to know him?" she asked.

"Well we thought Amy should go first. Since we have a test at school next week." said Lita.

'Uncanny how all of us but Raye goes to the same school.' thought Ukyo before nodding. "Be warned Amy. Anything learnable that doesn't have anything to do with Martial Arts makes Ranma go to sleep." she said.

"More proof that he and Serena are cousins." said Raye.

"WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN PYRO?' screamed Serena.

"YOU SLEEP THROUGH SCHOOLWORK TOO MEATBALL HEAD!" Raye screamed back.

"DO NOT!""DO TOO!""DO NOT!""DO TOO!"

"Not again!" groaned the rest of the Scouts as another Moon/Mars voice war broke out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THE ORG?" screamed the higher up of Toxica and Jindrax, Master Org at their HQ.

"We are sorry Master. Our foes have amazing powers." said Toxica.

"I don't want excuses, I want results!" said Master Org as he turned to a globe and spined it. "I will have the Earth covered in poison, and no one must be in my way!" with that he gave Toxica and Jindrax a low blast.

"Yes master!" they said before passing out.

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

Another work of art done. Sorry it took so long but I can hardly find time to be in front of my PC long enough to write. I know this seems a bit rushed But I did make it look typical. Don't forget to reveiw. To Those with Wings, fly to your dreams.