Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ Thunder and Slides Don't Mix. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi folks I'm back. Sorry it's been so long it's so hard to jumpstart my muse. Now prepare for the latest part of Wild Moon 1/2.

Same disclaimers apply.

And now Let the Magic Begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------


"Alpha didn't say we have to climb a moutain!" Whined Serena as she, Ranma and Raye climbed the Moutains at the out skirts of Angel Grove.

Just think of it as training Bunny Ears!" said Ranma.

"I think that up ahead is what we're looking for." said Raye as they came accross what's left of the Command Center. Ranma took out a small device
Alpha gave him.

"You 2 wait here. I'll scan what we can use and we can take in the sights. That round trip vortex Mom made shouldn't close till tomorrow." he said getting to work.
An hour later he came back and the device was loaded with 200 gadgets.

"That was quick." said Raye.

"It's Outer Space Tech, what did you expect? All day?" joked Ranma.

"Point taken." said Raye pulling Ranma in for a kiss.

'And Raye calls me a lovesick puppy.' Snickered Serena as Luna popped out of her tote bag.

"I hate to break you lovebirds up, but we should be moving if we're to catch Lita's cooking contest in 3 hours." she said.

"Yeah you're right Luna." said Ranma breaking apart making Raye grumble a bit.

"It must have been some good times here." said Serena looking around.

"It should. This place was HQ to the first 3 generations of the Power Ranger Legacy. We're praticly standing on historic ground."
said Ranma.

"It is a pretty place for a base." said Raye taking some snapshots.

"I'll say. Well, let's get to town." said Ranma heading off with the girls behind him.

"Up ahead, Angel Grove Youth Center." said Raye pointing to a building when they reached downtown.

"Where the first sets of Rangers hung out." said Serena taking some pictures

"And the site of the Worldwide Cooking Contest." said Ranma.

"Welcome to the Angel Grove Youth Center. My name's Ernie. Owner Operatior. Are you here for the contest?" A man from
behind the counter asked.

"A friend of ours is in it so we came here to support her." said Ranma.

"Well that's doable too. What can I get for you sir?" asked Ernie.

"3 root beers please." said Ranma.

"Coming right up." said Ernie.

"Ranma! Serena! Raye!" a voice said. Ranma turned and saw Lita come up to them.

"I see 1 of our finalests knows you." said Ernie placing their orders on the table.

"Friend of ours." said Serena as Lita gave Ranma a hug.

"I'm so glad you guys are here! What brings you here?" asked Lita.

"We was just picking up some thing for Alpha. Knew you was here, so we thought we'd stop by." said Raye.

"Well I'm so glad you guys are here!" said Lita. At the North Pole, Master Org appeared before a big crystal with a man in it.

"Jedite, Megaverse General. I free you from your preson." he said before blasting the crystal apart.

"What happened? Who are you?" asked Jedite when he came to.

"My name is Master Org and a lot has happened since you froze." said Master Org before filling him in.

"So more Sailor Scouts has awakened. And these Power Rangers are a problem as well." said Jedite. "I'm just glad Beryl has
payed the price for what she did to me!"

"Yes and that is why I freed you. If there's anyone that knows how the Sailor Scouts work, it's someone who fought them
before." said Master Org.

"I'll need to test out these new Scouts. I know how Moon, Mercury and Mars work but I don't know the others." said Jedite.

"Sailor Jupiter's at Angel Grove right now in a cooking contest." said Master Org shooting a beam to Jedite's head filling him with the needed info.

"Then I'll test out how powerful she is. But first I'll need a monster." said Jedite before Master Org handed him a staff with a Z on top of it.

"This use to belong to Lord Zedd. It can allow you to make monsters from any object." he said.

"Thanks." said Jedite before he teleported. back at the Youth Center Ranma and the girls walked out with Lita holding her 1st place torphey.

"I knew you'd win hands down Lita!" said Serena.

"Thanks guys!" said Lita when Jedite appeared.

"Well Miss Moon, we meet again after all this time as well as you Miss Mars." he said.

"JEDITE!" screamed Serena and Raye.

"I thought we was rid of you!" said Raye.

"Beryl froze me in a crystal after our last meeting at the airport where I lived out my worst nightmares until Master Org freed me." said Jedite.

"So he's behind this!" said Ranma taking a stance.

"The Red Ranger I take it? No matter. You 2 will pay for dishonoring me!" Jedite told Serena and Raye before blasting a slide with his new staff. Turning it into9 a monster.

"Sildeacon at your command!" the monster said.

"Destroy them!" ordered Jedite before he called some Tenga Warriors and teleported away.

"And here I thought it was gonna be a quiet day but nooo! Now I have to face a monster slide and rejects from KFC!" said Ranma.

"Where's the slide?" asked Raye.

"And where's Lita?" asked Serena.

"That slide monster must have grabbed her!" said Luna.

"He won't keep her if I have anything to say about it!" said Ranma getting out his Growl Phone. "WILD ACCESS!"

"MOON ANGEL POWER!"

"MARS CRYSTAL POWER!"

"Come on guys, lets turn these clowns into birdseed!" one of the Tengas said.

"Birdseed huh? Well let's see how you turkeys like it when you're the main courses of Chirstmas Dinners!" Lion shot back before he lashed out at 10 Tengas.

"OW! YIPE! OUCH! HELP! MERCY! WE GIVE! MOMMY! YOWZA! OFF! ACK! YOUCH! HELP! AYE!" the Tengas screamed as Ranma hit them hard.

"Now which one of you rejects from Sesame Street what to go next?" asked Lion cracking his knuckles.

"FLY FOR YOUR LIVES!" screamed the Lead Tenga before the rest turned yellow and fly off like comets.

"And I thought chickens can't fly." said Lion as Moon and Mars sweatdropped.

"Well what you did was overkill Lion." said Mars.

"That monster has 1 of the people I care about! Now he's gonna see what a steamed off Red Ranger can do! Red Lion: SAVAGE CYCLE!"
At his command, the red bike appeared. "Hop on Mars. I got a lock on the monsters aura."

"So do I. Race ya!" said Moon flying off. Elsewhere Lita was coming to after being knocked out.

"So you're awake. Now I can fight you." said Sildeacon as he faced her.

"You're gonna pay for knocking me out like that!" said Lita getting her pen out.

"JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!"

"Come on. Let's see what you got!" said Slideacon as Jupiter lashed out at him. After an hour of letting her puch and kick him he asked "is that all you got?"

"You want more? Fine! JUPITER THUNDER CRASH!" Slideacon reflected that attack.

"Was that supposed to scare me?" he asked.

"How about this? JUPITER THUNDER DRAGON!"

"A big dragon? Big deal!" said Slideacon cutting the dragon in 2. "Next?"

"JUPITER THUNDERCLAP ZAP!"

"Oh come on!" said Slideacon batting away the attack. "You really think eletric attacks can work on someone made of metal?"

"Then how about this? JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!"

"OW!" said Slideacon after being blasted back. "That's better. NOW IT'S MY TURN!" With thathe gave her a blast of his own.

"EEP!" cried Jupiter landing on her rear.

"Now you're done!" said Slideacon getting ready to finish her off before he got kicked back. "Who did that?"

"I did!" said Lion as he appeared with Moon and Mars. "And you're going to the scrap heap!"

"Scrap this!" said Slideacon trying to blast Lion with no luck. "Hold still!"

"Don't think so! Lion Blaster: Cannon Mode! MOKO TAKABISHA!" Lion's attack blasted Slideacon back.

"Ugh! I feel dizzy!" said Slideacon climbing out of the hole his fall made coming face to face with Sailor Moon.

"You'll fell a lot worse! You tried to kill 1 of my closest friends and I won't stand for it! I am Sailor Moon and I stand for Love & Justice!
In the name of the Moon I wil punish you!" said Sailor Moon.

"I like to see you try!" said Slideacon.

"SILVER MOON CRYSTAL POWER KISS!"

"I HAVE A BIG MOUTH!" screamed Slideacon as he turned to dust.

"You all right Lita?" asked Ranma as the team powered down.

"I'm fine. The only thing hurt was my pride. That monster took my attacks like nothing!" said Lita starting to cry. Ranma wrapped his arms around her.

"It's no big deal. We all have off days sometimes, even me. When I get beat, I just train a bit harder so I can bounce back. I can train you if you like." he said.

"You mean it?" asked Lita.

"Yep. I can teach my style now and you can be my first student." said Ranma.

"You think we can be more then teacher and student?" asked Lita. From behind her, Raye nodded.

"If you like. I don't mind dating you as well." said Ranma before Lita took his lips in a passionate kiss.

'They all forged a way in Ranma's heart now. This is the best year of their lives!' thought Serena.

"Hey Lita, mide making some room for me?" asked Raye.

"By all means." said Lita giving her friend some room for her to get a kiss from Ranma as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------

And so another part comes to an end. Sorry I didn't detail the contest but I couldn't think of the competion. Don't forget to review.
To Those with Wings, Fly to your dreams.