Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ Temple Hijinx ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Back in the saddle and still kickin. Now to bring you the next part to Wild Moon 1/2.

Same disclaimer apply.

And now Let the Magic Begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------

"You're asking me to do what now?" asked Ranma at the Saotome house 1 day.

"To go to what's left at the Power Chamber at Angel Grove and salvage a few things. I'm sure you can do that since you
Serena and Ukyo have good grades in English." said Alpha.

"I would like to see America so I guess I could pencil it in. Ukyo's out at the Air Force Base right now." said Ranma.

"Then why don't you and Serena take Raye with you dear? She has good marks in English as well." said Nodoka. Serena crossed her arms and
grumbled at that.

"Mom you know her and Serena get at each other's backs everytime they're together! They'll give me an earache the whole trip!"
said Ranma. Nodoka gave both Ranma and Serena one of those "Do it or else" looks. "Yes Mom."

"Auntie is so gonna owe me for taking her with us!" said Serena as she and Ranma walked up the steps of
the Cherry Hill Temple.

"Well if I hear 1 voice war break out I'm going to wash both your mouths out with soap! So don't start with me!" warned Ranma.

"Hello and welcome to the Cherry Hill Temple! Oh Serena long time no see! And this must be Ranma. Raye won't shut up about you!"
said Raye's grandfather as they reached the top.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Hino." said Ranma using the manners Nodoka drilled into him.

"Just call me Grandpa, that's what everyone calls me." the old man said with a chuckle. "I'll tell Raye you're here."

"Thanks Grandpa." said Serena as he left. Luna peeked her head out of Serena's travel bag.

"Sure is peaceful here." said Ranma as he sat againest a tree.

"That's why we used to hold our scout meetings here." said Serena.

"Yeah and Grandpa missed seeing you guys around." said Raye as she appered in her Miko robes. Ranma was
transfixed at the sight. "Uh Ranma are you alright?" she asked waving her hand in front of his face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COUSIN?" yelled Serena.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Raye yelled back.

"DID TOO!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

"DID NOT!

"DID TOO!"

"DID--URP" Ranma snapped out of his daze and stuffed 2 small bars of soap in their mouths.

"Maybe that'll teach you to cool your jets!" he said removing the bars and dusting of his hands. Luna was laughing her tail off.

"I HEE HEE Should've HEE HEE Thought HEE HEE of HEE HEE that HEE HEE a long HEE HEE time ago!" she said between fits of laughter.

"So what brings you 2 here?" asked Raye with bubbles blowing out of her mouth as she spoke.

"Alpha asked us to pick up a few things from what's left at the Power Chamber at Angel Grove and Mom wanted us to come
over to see if you want to come with." said Ranma.

"Trip to America? Sure I don't mind. Just let me change." said Raye going to her room.

"Next time listen to your cousin Serena. He means what he says." said Luna.

"Shut up Luna!" bubbled Serena.Just then they heard a cry of "WHAT A HAUL! WHAT A HAUL!"

"Of all people to show up it had to be him!" mumbeled Ranma.

"That old pervert you told me about?" asked Serena.

"1 and the same." said Ranma before he got splashed by Happosai who just appeared.

"SWEETO!" the old pervert cried while latching onto Ranko's chest. He was knocked down 2 seconds later.

"Just what are you doing here?" asked Ranko taking a battle stance with Serena following suit.

"Well Nerema got too boring since you left so I tracked you down. I've been watching what's been going on for a long time.
I made sure you couldn't sence me. I must say, I didn't think you could be the type to be a Power Ranger but times change."
said Happosai. The 2 girls gasped. Then Ranko glared at her perverted grandmaster.

"You better keep your trap shut about it old leech or I'll--"

"Now now! I may be a pervert but I do care about this planet, after all if anything bad happened to it there won't be
anymore girls to cuddle or pretties to add to my collection. I've seen you lead your team and how you defended them.
That's the way a good sensei cares for his students so," Happosai took out a scroll and handed it to Ranko.
"I declare you a master of Anything Goes Martal Arts."

"Thank you, sensei." said Ranko stressing out the last word while taking the scroll.

"I should be thanking you Kiddio. You made this old man's life fun again! Well I'm off to store my new pretties, TOODLES!"
said Happosai before skipping off. Raye then came out of her room in her street clothes and screamed "AN OLD PERVERT STOLE
SOME OF MY UNDERWARE!"

"I should've known!" said Ranko as she Rangered up. Amazed that her suit can adpt to her form, she went after Happosai.
An hour later she came back with the loot and gave it to Raye after she powered down.

"Thank you so much Ranma. she said after using a kettle of hot water to change Ranko back.

"Least I can do. It always sickens me to know that pervert is the grandmaster of my school. Now that I'm a master I can now
do my best to give it a good rep." said Ranma.

"What do you mean?" asked Raye.

"That panda only taught me so I can teach others so he could lay around and do nothing. Mr Tendo does that as well. He lost
his will to teach after his wife passed away. If it wasn't for me the whole style will go kaput. I just hope that I can keep it
going for years to come with a clean slate of honor." said Ranma. Raye sat next to him after hearing him say that. Hearing
that speech made up her mind: Ranma was her soulmate.

"I'm sure you will. And I promise that I alongside the other girls you have well be with you every step of the way." she said
giving his lips a passionate kiss. Just then they heard a camera go off.

"I knew you could cool off at some point, and now I have proof!" said Serena holding up the picture she just took.

"GIVE IT TO ME MEATBALL HEAD!" screamed Raye.

"Don't think so!" Serena shot back.

"THEN YOU'RE A DWEEB!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

"AM--URP!" Ranma stuffed 2 small bars of soap in their mouths before taking the picture and burning it with his Ki."

"Rayechan, I hope you won't be like this if we get married." he said.

"I'll work on it." bubbled Raye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------

Now there's 1 way to break up a Moon/Mars voice war don't you think? Sorry it took so long but it's hard to jumpstart my muse.
Don't forget to reveiw. To those with wings, fly to your dreams.