Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ Do the Panic Robot. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry I've took too long, but I' back and ready with the latest part to Wild Moon 1/2.

Same disclaimers apply.

And now let the Magic Begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------

It was just another day at school at lunchtime when Ranma saw Serena's teachers come out looking like they've seen a ghost.
Why? It was a test day and Serena got passing grades. Before the Red Lion took her under his paw she always had bad marks.

"Who knew Serena had it in her?" asked Amy.

"My Zord did for 1." said Ranma.

"That alone can make any of her teachers like that it's the end of the world." said Lita. Just then a space imp popped up.

"Which 1 of youse guys is Ranma Saotome?" he asked.

"That's me." said Ranma.

"We found that gear youse hired us to find while paying for it up front. It's at your house right now. Took us a 2 week trip
to fly to Eltar and back. Man that was a long trip at Hyper Rush 5." said the imp.

"That quick? I thought it would take you guys a month." said Ranma.

"Not if youse know the right contacts. Name's Mike by the way." said the Imp.

"Nice to meet you and thanks for the help."said Ranma shaking Mike's hand.

"Glad to be a service. Here's my card. Maybe we can have a soda sometimes. Toodles." said Mike disappering.

"What was that about?" asked Serena.

"Zordon, the guy that made the first team of Power Rangers, had a robot aid name Alpha 5. When the Turbo Era started he was
allowed to go to his home planet of Eltar and Alpha went with him. When Zordon was taken Alpha was blasted into parts. To this
day no one has been able to find all the parts, untill now." said Ranma with a smirk.

"You had Space Imps fly to Eltar and pick up each part." said Serena.

"Well Mom called in a favor." said Ranma.

"So what do you plan to do with those parts?" asked Mina.

"Put them back together and bring Alpha back online." said Ranma.

"Uh Ranma, you t-think I can help?" asked Amy.

"Sure. I could use all the help I can get." said Ranma. Mina smirked as this could be her friends way of asking him out.

That night they went to work. after many hours they only had the head to put on.

"Lucky thing this is Friday night and your mom said you can spend the night here." said Ranma putting the head on while Amy
was using her computer to look over the project.

"Well, everything seems to be connected alright all we have to do is use this charger and fill up the battery." she said.

"Alright." said Ranma pluging the robot in. an hour later a beeping sound was heard.

"He's charged up to full power. we can unplug him and turn him on." said Amy. Ranma did just that.

"Unit Alpha 5 online. circuts at 100% capacity." said the robot as his brain booted up. When it did he looked around and
started to panic. "AYE YI YI YI YI! Where am I?" Ranma quickly Rangered up and he clamed down somewhat. "A Power Ranger?"

"Yep." said Ranma before changing back and bring Alpha up to speed.

"I see. Zordon and the Queen of the Moon was old friends back in the day. I remember it well. She came to Earth on vacation
and came across our Command Center. Her Silver Moon Crystal had powers like the Power Coins so she was able to come in. We
knew that Beryl was bad news but she cut us off from doing anything before the great attack." said Alpha.

"You knew of us?" asked Amy.

"Oh yes. Ever since you was born back then. I could tell stories but it's going to take a while to sort through my memories
seeing I've just been brought back online. Plus I need to see if I can rebuild the Moon Kingdom." said Alpha.

"You can do that?" asked Ranma.

"It won't be easy. But If I can find the remains, work the right kind of power in the Morphing Grid, and place an unseen pocket
of air over the whole thing it might work. I think I know where to look first. It might be where Rita and Zedd use to live."
said Alpha.

"Right now my Mom is working on an underground base under the house. She knows about you and we're going to set your charger there."
said Ranma.

"Thanks. Maybe I can help out. I still have the blueprints for the Power Chamber in my databanks." said Alpha.

"Mom was confused on what to make it look like." said Ranma before his Growl Phone rang. "Yeah?"

"Ranma, a new Org has shown itself. The others are on their way." said Shayla on the other end of the line.

"AYE YI YI YI YI! I know that look! Another attack!" said Alpha as Ranma hung up.

"Yep. Come on Amy we need to jet!" he said as he and Amy transformed and left. Alpha looked to the sky.

"I wonder how proud you would be if you knew how the Power Ranger Legacy is doing these days Zordon?" he asked.

"You had to overdo it Meatball Head!" said Mars at the battlezone when Lion and Mercury arrived.

"What happened?" asked Lion.

"The Org was trying to make acid rain but when we try to stop it some acid got in Moon's hair and she made a big attack due
to her training and the Org turned to Ozze, Toxica came and well you know." said Venus.

"IT got big huh?" asked Lion.

"Yep." said Jupiter. Lion signed and ordered the Rangers to draw their Crystal Sabers.

"Shark. Let's use that new Zord you woke up last week. I want to see what it can do." he said.

"The Giraffe?"

"Yep."

"Gotcha boss!"

"LION!"

"BISION!"

"EAGLE!"

"TIGER!"

"GIRAFFE!"

"WILD ZORDS: DESEND!"

Once again the Wild Zords came to the battlezone.

"Giraffe Zord: Attack!" Hearing Sharks command, the Giraffe struck at the Org by jabbing its head at it.

"Wow! our new friend can use his head like a spear!" said Ranma.

"I guess that's why it's also known as the Spear of Pardois." said Mercury.

"Well let's see how he is at teamwork. WILD ZORDS: COMBINE!" the Zords joined together the Giraffe taking the Shark's spot.

"WILD FORCE MEGAZORD: SPEAR MODE!"

"OW OW OW! CUT IT OUT!" cried the Org after getting hit by the spear arm lot of times.

"Sorry, I don't mind Orgs." said Lion. "DRILL SPEAR!" With that the Org was dusted.

"TOO bad Starlight 1 is in the shop." Whined Sailor Moon. 2 hours later at the Animarium Ranma and Amy was watching the Giraffe play with
the other Zords.

"Quite a Zord your brother has gained." said Ranma before Amy pressed her lips with his. ""You too?" he asked when they broke
apart.

"Yes. You are kind, smart strong and a good friend. I love you so much." said Amy. Ranma blushed and started to rack his
brain on how Mina was going to take this when she showed up from behind a tree.

"I don't mind sharing with her if that's what you're thinking about. In fact I don't mind if Raye and Lita feel the same way.
Do you Amy." she asked.

"No. The temple here can perform that type of wedding if you want." said Amy as Mina joined them.

"Well, let's see what they feel about our Ranchan here before jump the gun." she said before Ranma fainted.

"AYE YI YI YI YI! what happened?" asked Alpha as Ukyo and Serena carried Ranma in their house.

"Just a fainting spell Alpha." said Ukyo.

"That's what confuses me about humans sometimes. I can never tell what's going on with their systems." said Alpha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------

And so ends this update. Sorry it took so long but it's hard to jumpstart my muse. Don't forget to reveiw. To Those with Wings,
Fly to your dreams.