Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Moon 1/2 ❯ A new Megazord. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Still going strong folks. Now for the latest part of Wild Moon 1/2.

Same disclaimers apply.

And now Let the Magic Begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------


"How's our new project coming along 23?" The Huntsmaster asked 1 of his members of his R&D team.

"The ship is almost ready Huntsmaster. Not only can it fly into outer space, but it can also go underwater. And it can
transform into a big robot so we can use it to atack dragons. We just need to install the new dragon tracker" said 23.

"Perfect. Once it's ready no dragon can hide ever again!" said the Huntsmaster before going into his evil laugh.

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" said a new voice before a figure appeared.

"How do you think you are? A Silver Zorro?" asked 23.

"You can call me Moonstar! And I'll be taking that ship!" came the answer.

"I know that voice. You really think hiding under a mask can avenge your comrades Nodoka Saotome?" asked the Huntsmaster.

"You don't have the honor of speaking about them!" Moonstar sneered.

"Be that as it may you will meet their fate! Huntsclan Attack!" ordered the Huntsmaster. Moonstar made quick work of her
attackers, went inside the ship and flew it out.

"Aside from what we saw, she also destroyed the dragon tracker. It's going to take me 10 years to remake the whole project."
said 23. Huntsmaster punched him in the stomache.

"Mark my words Saotome, you'll pay for this outrage! You and your family'll feel the wrath of the Huntsclan!" he declared
to the sky.

"That tip Fu gave me about the Huntsclan working here in Japan was right on the nose. Now to call in a favor those
imps I saved owe me so I can have an underground docking bay for this thing." Moonstar said to herself as she put
the ship on autodrive so she can look at the blueprints. Meanwhile, at the Animarium Serena was training to use the
Chestnut Fist.

"OW!" she squeaked burning her hands for the 20th time.

"Rome wasn't built in a day Bunny Ears. Just keep at it." said Ranma.

"Easy for you to say!" Serena shot back.

"Ranma can't help it if he has been trained from an eary age Serena." said Luna who was on Ranma's lap while he was sitting
under a tree.

"LUNCH IS READY!" called Lita.

"Take 5 Serena. We'll pick it up later." said Ranma getting before they head for the picnic area.

'This Serena looks like she needs as much help as she can get. I'll give her the same gift I gave Ranma.' thought the Red
Lion as he shot 2 unseen rays at her from his eyes.

"Too bad Amy and Molly are on the class trip right now." said Mina.

"Sometimes I wonder why anyone want to dig up relics from the past." said Ryoga.

"This from the first guy in this group that can break rocks." said Ranma before his Growl Phone rang. "Hello? Oh hi Mom.
Yes she's with me. Uh-huh. Okay we'll be right there."

"What does Mom want?" asked Ukyo after Ranma hung up.

"She said she's got a surprise for the Scouts and she want's us to meet her at the park." said Ranma.

"Well they got the message. Now all I need to do is wait." said Nodoka sitting on a swing at the park. The gang showed up an
hour later.

"Now that we're here. What's going on?" asked Shayla.

"You'll see. Follow me." said Nodoka leading them to a big area. Once there she took out a remote device and pressed a
button, making the ship appear.

"What is that?" asked Amara.

"A unique ship I just swiped from some old foes of mine. I call her Starlight 1." said Nodoka.

"Why did you go and do something like that?" asked Raye.

"So you Scouts can help out in Giant Org battles." said Nodoka.

"It's very impressive" said Amara.

"But I don't know about the paint job." said Michelle.

"If anyone can fix it it's you Michelle." said Trista.

"There's 2 shuttle crafts you can use as well. Follow me inside." said Nodoka leading them to the Shuttle Bay. Once there
they saw a jet and a racecar. "I call the car the Planet Rover and the jet the Sky Striker."

"Looks like there's room in there for 4 people." said Amara looking inside the car.

"The same here." said Michelle looking inside the jet.

"The guys who designed it knew what they was doing. Small on the outside but big on the inside." said Nodoka.

"Lucky thing my Sailor Moon outfit comes with wings." said Serena.

"Well it's a no-brainer on who should drive the Planet Rover." said Mina looking at Amara who is rubbing her hands together.

"You can leave the Sky Striker to me. Being Time Guardian does have it's perks. Flying lessons are 1 of them." said Trista.

"Well, if Serena flies with them. All the Scouts have a mode of transport." said Max.

"Doesn't leave anything for us Rangers though." said Ryoga.

#I don't think so.# said The Red Lion in Ranma's head before telling him a plan.

"Guys the Red Lion just spoke to me. He said he and the other Wild Zords have a trick that can help." said Ranma. Just then
4 motorcycles in the shape of the Wild Zords appeared.

"Unreal! What are these?" asked Ukyo.

"These are the Savage Cycles. They can travel at supersonic speed and they have lasers." said Ranma.

"Well that's one way to travel with us." said Raye. Just then Shayla's necklace which is conected to the well flashed.

"There's a new Org at Sector 6." she said after looking at it. The Rangers and Scouts quickly transformed.

"Give me a bit and I'll join you." said Nodoka leaving to change. Soon Moonstar appeared on a silver robot horse.

"Mom what's that?" Eagle asked.

"My own transport. I call her Comet." said Moonstar before Comet took to the sky using the jet on her hooves.

"Before you go, is there a Savage Cycle for Molly?" asked Shayla. Lion nodded as said cycle appeared. Shayle made a note
and attached it to the bike before sending it off to find it's rider. "Amy and Molly'll join you. Good luck, and may the
power protect you."

"I'm all set." said Bision hopping on his Savage Cycle.

"Your Zord can guide it since you get lost 10 feet from your house." said Lion. Bision slumped on his handlebars at that.

"He's got you there." said Shark on his Savage Cycle while Eagle got on hers.

"Alright Rangers let's rev up and move out!" said Lion as he got his cycle on the road.

"Hey wait for us!" said Sailor Moon taking to the air. Uranus drove the Planet Rover joined by Neptune, Satern and Jupiter
while Pluto flew the Sky Striker joined by Venus and Mars.

"This is going like hotcakes." said an Org shaped like a fire truck burning down some trees with its flamethrower.

"There's our target!" said the Shark pointing ahead.

"Aren't fire trucks supposed to put out fires?" asked the Eagle.

"Let's send this one back to the assembly line!" said the Lion as his cycle fired it's lasers.

"No one likes a road hog! Putrids attack!" said the Org calling for backup.

"Well there's something you don't see everyday: Putrids on ATVs." said Uranus.

"Even if we do get past them the Org'll get away unless it's tires gets stuck." said Neptune.

"Then we got here just in time!" said the Tiger coming up on her Savage Cycle with Mercury behind her.

"MERCURY ICE STORM SPLASH!"

"I"M STUCK!" cried the Org trying to get free.

"Come on gang, let's take out the trash!" said the Lion as the team took on the Putrids.

"Those heros are barbcued!" said the Org as he aimed his flamethrower at them and was ready to fire it till a rose blocked it.
"Huh?"

"Fire trucks are supposed to stop fies, not start them. You must be stopped!" said Tuxedo Mask as he appeared on a robot horse that
is like Moonstar's but in a different color.

"TM! If I told you once, I told you 1000 times: Don't wait till the last second to show up!" said an angery Lion as he finished the
Putrids that was fighting him and going up to his future cousin-in-law.

"I was getting the hang of Thorn here." said Tux patting his horse.

"Fine I'll give you that since I'm getting the hang of this bike myself but next time it happens I'll step-up your training."
said Lion as he leaped to the Org. "Hope you ready for the scrap heap pal!"

"Oh? And you do think you are to stop me?" asked the org as the Rangers joined their leader.

"Guardians of the Earth: United we roar!"

"POWER RANGERS WILD FORCE!"

"And we will stop you as well! We are the Sailor Scouts and we stand for Love and Justice! In the name of the Solar System we
will punish you!" said Sailor Moon as she and the Scouts joined the Rangers.

"I'm sorry I asked." said the Org sweatdropping.

"Pardon me if I cut in!" said Jindrax appearing while charging with his sword only to be blocked by Moonblade's.

"Then I'll just cut in to." she said pushing him back.

"You're not bad, but there's a reason that I am the Master of the Blades!" said Jindrax taking a stance.

"Oh? Then this might be a fun match." said Moonblade taking a stance of her own.

"Now I'm boiling mad!" said the Org as he turned his wheels into legs and charged at the heros.

"You'll have to go through me first." said TUx as he blocked the Org with his cane.

"Gladly!" said the Org knocking him out.

"BIsion, do me a favor and teach him the Breaking Point when this is over. It'll help him withstand blows like that." said Lion
sweatdropping.

"You got it boss." said Bision sweatdropping as well.

"For hurting my boyfriend, you be the first in a long time to taste this! MOON TIARA MAGIC!" Sailor Moon threw her new tiara,
slashing 1 of the Org's cables.

"OW THAT HURT! TAKE THIS!" screamed the Org letting losse a big blast at Sailor Moon, only to have it batted away by Lion and
his Red Lion Fang.

"That was my cousin you was trying to kill. No one but no one hurts my family and gets away with it!" he sneered as he split
the fang in 2, placed them on the backsides of his hands and attacking the Org.

"OW! OW! OW! MERCY!" cried the Org.

"After trying to kill my cousin? NEVER! RED LION FANG: FULL POWER!" Another of the Org's cables got cut. "Rangers the cables
are his weakness. There's 4 more of them. Take them out!" ordered Lion.

"RIGHT!" cried the Rangers as they drew their weapons.

"BLACK BISION AX: FULL POWER!"

"BLUE SHARK FIGHTING FINS: FULL POWER!"

"GOLDEN EAGLE SWORD: FULL POWER!"

"WHITE TIGER BATON: FULL POWER!"

"Oh! I don't feel so good!" said the Org in a daze as the rest of his cables got cut.

"Alright Rangers let's put them together!" said the Lion as the Rangers formed the Jungle Sword.

"SILVER MOON CRYSTAL POWER KISS!"

"SAVAGE SLASH!"

"NO!" said the Org as he turned into ooze.

"Thanks for helping me back then." said Sailor Monn coming up to Lion.

"It's like I said, no one hurts my family. And that even means you. In some ways, you remind me of myself, you eat a lot, you
have trouble in school, and you have a heart of gold. I would never let anything happen to you. Remember that." Sailor Moon
started crying and taking her cousin in a glomp for his words and actions.

"If this gets any sappier, I'll need a barf bag!" said Toxica showing up. "Evil spirits of toil and strife, give this Fallen
Org new life! YA!" once again another Org came back to life and went giant.

"Why am I not surprised?" asked Shark as the Rangers drew their Crystal Sabers.

"WILD ZORDS: DESEND!"

Once again, the Wild Zords joined the battle.

"WILD ZORDS: COMBINE!" and soon the Rangers was in the cockpit of the Wild Force Megazord.

"We came prepaired this time!" said Toxica as an energy cage appeared around the Megazord and started to drain it
while hurting the Rangers.

"We need to help them!" cried Sailor Moon as she can hear their screams. Moonstar who just sent Jindrax flying handed her
a gauntlet.

"With this you can. Press the button on it and call for Starlight 1." she said.

"STARLIGHT 1 ONLINE!" the ship appeared and transported the Scouts to the bridge.

"Let's take that Org down!" said Mars firing the ship's lasers.

"OW! I HATE FLIES!" said the Org returning fire.

"Well that didn't work." said Jupiter.

"Girls, you must turn the ship into the Starlight Megazord. To do that all of you must press the big pink button on your
control panels at once." said Moonstar over the comlink.

"Okay, everyone press the button on my mark. 3 2 1, MARK!" at Sailor Moon's command. all the Scout pressed the right button
and the ship turned into a big robot, the Starlight Megazord.

"What? Another big tin can? Now they're cheating!" said Jindrax.

"We'll get that as well. ORG ATTACK!" ordered Toxica. the Org charged.

"Not so fast!" said Mars and Jupiter as they used their control over the arms to force it back.

"I found what's making that cage work. It's a disc at 2 o'clock." said Mercury using the computer.

"I got it! Blaster Online!" said Venus as the Crystal Megazord got out a blaster and zapped the disc to scrap.

"Man that was close. Guess we're even now cuz." said Lion over the comlink.

"Well, Venus is in charge of the Blaster." said Sailor Moon.

"You can thank me by taking me out tonight." said Venus.

"Deal." said Lion.

"Hey guys, what's going on?' asked Shark looking at a glow around them.

#It's 1 of our lost friends.# said the Red Lion in his Ranger's head before telling him the story as a new crystal appeared
in Tiger's hands.

"Guys, my Zord just spoke to me. He said there was more then 5 Wild Zords before the Great Battle. After that they was spread
around the world so that evil hands won't take them. That's the Elephant Zord. And it chose Tiger to use it's power!" said Lion.

"Then let's see what it can do." said Tiger putting the crystal in her Crystal Saber. "ELEPHANT ZORD: ARISE!" A robot in the
shape of an elephant appeared out of a mountain.

"Another tin can? Am I in a junkyard?" asked the Org as the elephant hit him with it's tusks and trunk, then tossing him 100 yards away.

"This folks is why they say the elephant is the strongest animal in the world." said Shark.

"Yes but I don't think that Org is done yet." said Mercury.

"I know sis, I know."

"Then let's see what it can do when joined with us." said Tiger. "ELEPHANT ZORD COMBINE!" the Elephant turn into 2 parts and
attached itself to the Shark and Tiger Zords.

"WILD FORCE MEGAZORD: SWORD AND SHILD MODE!"

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" cried the Org charging.

"Care to double them him Sailor Moon?" asked Lion.

"Do I? Star Saber Online!" the Starlight Megazord was holding a big sword.

"TRUNK CRUSHER!"

"GALAXY SLASH!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!" cried the Org as it blew up from the attacks.

"YOU WON'T BE WINNING FOREVER FOOLS! WE'LL BE BACK!" screamed Toxica before grabbing Jindrax by the horn and dragging him.

"Ranma, this isn't what I had in mind by taking me out." said Mina that night at a lake.

"Best I can do right now Mina. Mom's just getting things in order with our bank account thanks to that panda. As soon as we
get in shape I'll take you someplace better next time." said Ranma catching another fish with a net.

"Well at least it's a romantic veiw. Anyway I want to say thanks for what you did for Serena. She was really depressed before
you came into her life." said Mina.

"Anything for family. Aside from Mom and Ukyo she's the only one that didn't treat me like dirt." said Ranma.

"Was life really that hard on you Ranma?" asked Mina.

"Harder." said Ranma before telling Mina his childhood story. Mina listened to the story before but it was a treat to hear it
from his point of view.

"That's such a sad story." she said.

"I got used to after the first 2 years. You know-" Ranma was cut off by Mina's lips againest his.

"You won't ever be alone Ranchan, not while I'm here. I will always be here for you." she said after breaking apart.

"Uh, thanks." said a dazed Ranma. Elsewhere Serena was dreaming a new type of dream.

"Why am I here?" she asked herself as her dream body walked in a strange place.

1Because I brought you here.1 said a voice making her shiver.

"W-who said that?"

1I did.1 said the Red Lion coming into view.

"I-I can understand you. How come?" said Serena.

"1Because I gave you the same gift as I have gave Ranma: The gift of talking to animals. As well as meeting me here
in this dream world.1 said the Lion.

"Why me?" asked Serena.

1With the way you handle youself in school and battles, must you ask?1 the Lion shot back. 1Come and we shall find the answers
together.1

"But I have to be up in time for school tomorrow." said Serena.

1I think I'll teach you about time and space first. Don't worry I'll make it fun for you. You won't even know you're learning.1
snickered the Lion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------

And so another part bites the dust. I used what I know about Saber Rider to make the Scout's Megazord and transports. Please
check out my new Naruto story and don't forget to reveiw. To those with wings, fly to your dreams.