Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ Enter the (Daemon) Prince M'Kachan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

Ranma ½ Timeline: Nodoka Saotome doesn't know that Ranma and Ranko are the same one and happens just before the magical mirror girl and Saffron incident. Ranma Saotome has beaten practically everyone like Taro, Prince Herb, Ryü Kumon etc.

Sailor Moon Timeline: Takes places roughly between the first season of Sailor Moon and before Sailor Moon S: Super. Queen Beryl and her Generals are still alive but not for long…

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Three - Enter the (Daemon) Prince M'Kachan

***

"All Daemons are Falsehood. They are lies given the shape of creatures by the power of Chaos. Fear the Daemons of Tzeentch for this reason and then fear them once more."

Quote M'Kachan

***

Location: The Kingdom of the Negaverse

In the throne room of the Negaverse, sat Queen Beryl who wasn't a happy woman right now as she saw her latest attempt to obtain the necessary life energy from the people Juuban, foiled again thought her viewing crystal. The source of her problem were those damn Sailor Senshi and their leader Sailor Moon and saw her two Generals Jadeite and Neflyte failing again as the Sailor Senshi managed to defeat their latest Youma creations. She would have quiet words with those two once they returned to the Negaverse Kingdom.

Beryl sighed, "Why can't I have any proper servants to serve my goals," thought Beryl as she summoned her four generals to her throne to discuss what had happened.

"Jadeite! Why haven't you collect the energy that I have asked," demanded Beryl as she tapped on her throne, waiting for some sort of answer from her incompetent Generals.

"I'm deeply sorry, my Queen...but those Sailor Senshi caught us off guard and..." Jadeite tried to come up with an excuse of what had happened but failing miserably.

"SILENCE!" which promptly shut up Jadeite explanation.

"I had enough of you lame explanation about those annoying Sailor Senshi and their interference, why can't you get rid of them once and for all."

"But Queen Beryl, Sailor Moon and her Sailor Senshi are currently too strong right now also we don't have enough energy or resources to face them." Zoisite, one of Beryl's generals explained their current situation.

"Maybe I can be of assistance?" A strangely sweet and seductive voice was heard that echoed around the throne room.

Beryl's generals were immediately on the guard as they surround their Queen for her protection while summoning their Youma guardians into the room for support. Beryl's eyes narrow as she attempt to find the source of mysterious voice but couldn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Show yourself now!" Beryl demanded, although she could see the intruder, she knew that he was here as she felt a dark and evil presence somewhere in the room. Her generals were doing the same as the kept a watchful eye for anything.

"Only if you would allow me a audience with you, Queen Beryl" The seductive voice replied back.

"Very well, you are allow a short audience but you must show yourself first." Beryl silently signalled to her generals and her Youma guardians to be preparing for anything and to attack if he does anything that displeased her.

"Thank you Queen Beryl," replied the mysterious voice.

There, in the far corner of the throne room, a blond haired man materialised out of thin air. The man was wearing the strangest robe that Beryl and her generals had ever seen as it embroiled with various of arcane runes, symbols and marking which Beryl was having a hard time working out what they represent as she had never seen such marking before. In his right hand was the most odd looking staff that looked like it was made out of bone which was having a adverse affect on the Youma Guardians as they were beginning to realised who he was. The Youma knew that if their assumption on the identity of this mysterious character were correct they would be in deep trouble. As the mysterious intruder stepped forward towards them, Beryl and her generals immediately sensed that he was emitting incredible evil aura, which in Beryl experience could suggest that he had strong dark powers.

"Who are you?" demanded Queen Beryl as the blond haired man stopped just in front of Beryl's generals.

"(Bows respectfully)…My name is M'Kachan, loyal servant to my master, Tzeentch. Perhaps you may have heard of him?"

"Never heard of him. You got ten seconds to tell me what do you want before I have you killed!" Beryl threatening in a dangerous tone of voice.

Despite Beryl threat, M'Kachan remained calm and collective.

"I have a proposal that may interest you, Queen Beryl. If you are willing to hear me out?" M'Kachan said in a soothing and seductive voice as he tried to use his powers to persuade Beryl into accepting his proposal. M'Kachan found that she was having not of it as she had a formidable mental defence which meant that she was immune to such persuasive methods.

"What is this proposal you are suggesting?" Beryl questioned as she silently signalled her generals and her minions to quietly surround him to prevent him from escaping and to attack in a moment notice.

M'Kachan smirked confidently as he had sensed what was Beryl was trying to do but decide not to do anything about it. He would allow Beryl to make the first move before decide his next course of action.

"What I am proposing to you may be beneficial to both our causes."

"Oh and what can you offer me that I do not have already?" Beryl was slightly intrigued into M'Kachan proposal.

"To get rid of your problem on hand, Sailor moon and her Senshi but it come with a price."

"Ah, I knew there would be a catch," Beryl knew that he wanted something. "So what do you suggest you want from us in return for getting rid of our problem?" Beryl asked expecting him to ask for the gold or jewels or power, which she could easily produce.

"In return for our services, my master asked for one thing only - the power of the Negaforce." M'Kachan smiled as he notice their battle auras powering up in outrage from his ridiculous proposal.

"ZOISITE! MALACHITE! KILL THIS WRETCHED MORTAL NOW!" Beryl ordered as the price that M'Kachan was asking for was totally impossible as she would never hand the power of the Negaforce freely.

Both of her generals nodded as they were extremely furious for M'Kachan impossible request.

"(Unsheathing their swords)…Yes, my Queen at once!" Zoisite and Malachite replied simultaneously as they rushed towards M'Kachan who was remaining perfectly still.

The odd thing was that the Youma guardians that should've aided the two generals in their attacks didn't as stood there frozen in their place. As soon as the intruder revealed who he was they were absolutely scared sh**less and they would rather get kick in by the Sailor Senshi a thousand times over rather than attack him directly. They knew that he was more dangerous than he appears like his true title suggests - The Lord of Change.

In a blink of a eye, M'Kachan stood there without moving muscle and by his feet were the dead corpses of Beryl's former generals Zoisite and Malachite or what left of them as parts of their bodies were torn apart and scattered all around the throne room. Queen Beryl keen eyesight had seen what M'Kachan had done to them and was starting to turn a pale shade of green from the massacre of her tow generals. Jadeite and Neflyte stepped away from M'Kachan in shock and disbelief at the sheer brutality.

"(Waggling his index finger)...now, now that wasn't really nice, now you lost two of you're generals. Do not do that again unless you want it to happen?" M'Kachan smirked a large evil grin.

"(Places her hand over her mouth in shock)...how?" Beryl whispered.

"Now Queen Beryl, will you accept my generous proposal?" M'Kachan stepped over dead bodies and approached her slowly while her minions parted away from the dangerous man in fear.

Queen Beryl for the first time in her life was extremely scared as she could sense the pure evil and cruelty within him and she made the unfortunate mistake of looking directly into his eyes which increased her fear by tenfold. What she saw in his eyes was the promise of pain and pleasure torture that lay for her if she refused him again.

"What are you?" whispered Beryl as she tried to remain calm and in control of the situation. Her other two generals and her minions were already hiding behind her as this dangerous person was approaching her nearer.

"Well, Queen Beryl, you have two options," M'Kachan leaned forwards. "I could be your ally or I could be your worst nightmare. It's your choice, Beryl. DECIDE NOW!" M'Kachan moved back as he waited quite patiently for her answer, knowing that she the full consequences if she refused.

Queen Beryl was now in an extremely dangerous situation because if she refused to accept his proposal then he would have her killed like her two generals with cold-blooded ease. If she accepts his proposal she would have to swallow her pride and give him the power of Negaforce. The second option seems more favourable as she would stay alive for and quickly formulated a plan that once he had gotten rid of her problem, they she would use the power of the Negaforce to get rid of him afterwards.

"(stands up and bows)…I'll accepted your proposal, M'Kachan." Beryl smirked as she thought that she had finally had control of the situation.

'You pay for this humiliation, M'Kachan. Once you have served my purpose and the first thing I will do is to destroy you as soon as the power of the Negaforce in within my grasp!" thought Beryl. Too bad for her that during the whole moment, M'Kachan was actually reading her mind as she carried on but did nothing in response.

"Excellent. I will inform my master of your decision." He then turned around and walked away from her.

"Wait, how do we contact you?" cried Beryl as she felt like she had lost control of the entire conversation and realised that none of it had gone in her favour.

M'Kachan stopped but didn't turned around, "Don't call us, we call you." M'Kachan simply said as he dematerialised into the shadows.

"Don't call us, we call you." M'Kachan replied as he vanished into the shadow. Leaving Beryl, her generals and her minions absolutely confused and baffled.

"She thinks that she can manipulate us and then betray once she had the Negaverse…that's a laugh, more like the opposite. She will learn the full consequences of betrayal if she tries anything. Nevermind, once my master has the power of Negaforce then I shall be able to call in more of my master forces in."

As soon as M'Kachan returned to his home dimension, he immediately shapeshifted back to his natural Daemonic form.

***

Location: Nerima District

Cypher was lost.

Without the aid of his power armour to tell him where he was, he had to resort to asking the locals about the general area. Cypher really didn't like to talk to people unless it was really necessary as he prefers his actions to do the talking usually shoot first, shoot some more then ask questions later approach. But he soon remembered that this wasn't the harsh reality of his home dimension where everyone was trying to kill each other and knew that approach would not work.

The only clue that Cypher had to go on was that he felt the presences of his true Primarch nearby in this district but couldn't extract any more from that. As he was walking down the streets of Nerima, he notice that everyone was giving him a second glance or odd stare at the attire he was wearing but he ignored it as he had other matters to concern himself first.

As he approached and asked some of the civilians of Nerima, he remembered that he wasn't in his universe and this was a clean slate for him as the Emperor had given him full redemption over his past actions. Also mentally remind him not to kill them on the spot if their replies or comments somehow offended him.

Walking up to one of residence who was busy cleaning the street with water for some reason, Cypher thought that this would the best to asked for help rather than waste time searching the whole district.

"You don't suppose you know of any genetically modified superhuman around here?" Cypher inquired.

The woman stopped what she was doing as she had a look of confusion before returning back to normal with a smile.

"Try Furinkan High…(points in the general direction)…there always trouble there. Usually Ranma Saotome is the prime cause of it." She said before resuming her routine.

"Hmm…Furinkan High, Ranma Saotome. Perhaps he is the one I am looking for, anyway better go there and to confirm it first." Cypher whispered as he found a possible clue to whereabouts of his Primarch.

Following the direction that he was given by the residence, he promptly headed towards the school.

TBC...

***

Author note: M'Kachan is the chosen representative of the four Dark powers of Chaos and play a key role in assembling the armies of Daemons once they had gathered enough energy to actually appear in the material universe. M'Kachan is the most cunning and devious of the four Daemon Prince, they soon be making their own appearance later on as the story progresses. M'Kachan and N'Kari will be playing the role of strategist due to their nature and allow the other two princes to do the dirty work. M'Kachan plan is to obtained the power of the Negaforce from Queen Beryl as this would open a gateway between the immaterial realm of chaos to the material world which they would enslave the world and later on the rest of the universe.

Because Warhammer 40K world is so steeped with history and background, I found a particular reference that was very interesting which became the basis of this story. Apparently not all of the first founding of the Space Marines were recorded in detail. This would support my idea that Ranma was created as a Primarch. I wonder what Cypher will think of this Ranma Saotome especially about his curse. I just hope that he won't mistake him for an evil daemon or something and try to kill him on the spot. He would probably beat the living hell outta Genma once he find that was responsible for inflicting the curse of his Primarch.

Note that M'Kachan has the ability to shapeshift as his title suggests, as he is a Lord of Change of Tzeentch. He is also a master of illusion, which he uses to his full advantage if the opportunity arises. Daemon Princes are quite similar to Greater Daemons but are superior in many aspects such as strength, endurance, toughness and abilities especially in psychic powers.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 14/11/02

Version 2.0 20/01/03

Version 3.0 23/03/03