Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ A Typical Normal day for Ranma Saotome ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Four - A Typical Normal day for Ranma Saotome

***

"There is no arguing with the barrel of a gun."

Quote Cypher

***

Timeline: 20th Century

Location: Nerima District, Furinkan High

Nabiki Tendo, the so-called Ice Queen of Furinkan High was as usual taking bets on the morning fight with Ranma Saotome and Ryoga Hibiki again. It always surprised her how Ryoga would turn up at Furinkan High while at the same time her sister's pet pig P-Chan would go missing but she hadn't worked out the connection yet. It seemed to her that Ranma Saotome was getting better all the time. She noticed his fighting style was becoming more varied. Ranma would always deploy new techniques and moves while his rivals would usually stick to their normal routine, hampering their own development. The outcome of this fight would be as usual in Ranma's favour, as Ryoga used the same moves over and over again, becoming very predictable. The reason FOR Ryoga's attack was also the same as ever - he kept shouting ABOUT how Ranma made his life hell and the way he treated Akane.

Anyway, as long as it generated income for keeping a roof over their heads, she had no problem about taking full advantage of the fight. While Nabiki was observing the fight along with half of Furinkan students, she noticed something was moving in the corner of her eye. What she saw were Mousse, Kunos and Happosai hiding behind a nearby bush waiting for the moment to attack Ranma. She thought that Happosai wasn't interesting in attacking Ranma and quickly figured that he just wanted a free feel of Ranma's cursed form as she could see that in his hands was a bucket of cold water. As the school crowd was focused on the fight, Nabiki saw a stranger wearing a hooded white robe walking in through the gates of Furinkan High and was quietly observing the fight from afar.

'Hmm...This could be interesting. Perhaps a potential income for me or maybe another rival for Ranma here?' thought Nabiki as her mercenary mind started working out a way to somehow to profit from this potential scenario.

Ranma Saotome was enjoying himself too much too notice the trio behind the bush as he fought Ryoga. As we all know Ranma would never go all out against Ryoga as this would probably result in knocking Ryoga out, and quite possibly putting him in hospital for months. Additionally Ranma always held back and of course Ranma always held back his true strength (which was quite a lot ^_^) when fighting with Ryoga or any of his stupid rivals.

"Come on P-Chan...(Dodge)...you can do better than that!" taunted Ranma as he kept dodging Ryoga's attempts to crush the life out of Ranma with supreme ease.

"Shut up Ranma! Because of you, I've seen hell!" shouted Ryoga.

"Really then...(jumps over Ryoga)...you must show it to me some time...(ducks under a straight punch)...as you keep saying it like...(hops over a leg sweep)...it's your second home," Ranma said as this got Ryoga even more infuriated.

"Damn you Ranma! I will make you pay for what you did to dear sweet Akane," as Ryoga was still failing to hit Ranma with his punches.

'How it is that Ranma keeps avoiding my attacks,' thought Ryoga as he felt his desperation and negative chi within him building up.

"Oh...What did I...(side-step to the left)...actually do to...(side-steps to the right)...that uncute macho...(ducks)...Tomboy?"

Ranma taunted as he noticed a green glow that started to surround Ryoga but he didn't the bright red angry battle aura that was coming from the crowd.

"Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken! (1)" was the only thing Ranma said as he launched a few hundreds punches towards Ryoga chest.

"Ha, is that the best you could do!" shouted Ryoga as he reeled back from Ranma special attack.

'Damn! I could feel those hits, I thought my training should've prevented this,' thought Ryoga as he clutch his chest.

"I know what you did, you left Akane alone to go out with your other sluts!" shouted Ryoga as he felt his depression reaching its peak.

"Bakusai Tenketsu! (2)" called out Ryoga as he extended his finger toward the ground creating a massive hole and sending pieces of concrete toward Ranma.

"Hey...(dodging the shrapnel pieces)...its not my fault that the tomboy...(backflip)...can't cook!" replied Ranma as he dodged Ryoga's breaking point technique.

"Ranma no Baka!" cried out Akane as she pulled out a hammer which was almost twice the size of her usual mallets. Intending to knock Ranma into LEO again.

"Shishi Houkou Dan! (3)" Ryoga shouted as he fired off quite a large Ki projectile toward Ranma and charging Akane.

Normally Ranma would have dodged the Ryoga attack by jumping out of the way but in this case he couldn't as he felt Akane behind him by her rage aura she was producing. Ranma only had enough time to do one thing, which was to take Ryoga Ki' projectile in order to protect his tomboy fiancée.

'Oh crap, this going to hurt,' thought Ranma, bracing himself for the worse.

The Shishi Houkou Dan sent Ranma flying as he skidded across the playground a couple of metres. Remarkably Ranma was still conscious and most importantly alive (anyone else would be dead or be in a coma for months) but as he got up, he felt himself strain his ankle. Also he was a bit confused and dazzled when he tried to find his bearing. At that time Ryoga, Akane, Kuno, Mousse and Happosai were almost on top him, about to give him the finishing blow as they saw their chance to strike the weakened Ranma.

"Prepare to die!"

"Foul Sorcerer! Release my Pigtail Goddess Ranko!"

"Release my darling Shampoo!"

"Ranma, you Jerk, stop picking on poor Ryoga!"

"Sweeto!"

'This is definitively going to hurt!' Ranma closed his eyes to minimise the pain that was about to happen.

After a few minutes nothing happened...

No mallets, chains, Kendo stick or even water. Opening his eyes, what he saw surprised him and the rest of the school as they watched in shock and amazement.

In front of Ranma was a white hooded robe individual who had his back turned against him and was currently beating the tar out of Happosai (a). Around the school playground, Ranma could see Kuno, Mousse and Ryoga unconscious and judging from their bruises it looked like they had taken a severe beating from this mysterious stranger that had came to his rescue. Akane seemed to have fainted or something as she didn't have any bruises or marking on her. Once the stranger had kicked Happosai in LEO who by Ranma's experience was quite impressive judging by the trajectory and power of the punt. The mysterious stranger then turned around to face him and extended his hand out to help him up.

"Saotome, Ranma I presume?" asked the mysterious person as he lifted Ranma off the ground to his feet.

"Yes, I'm Ranma Saotome. Thanks for helping me, may I ask who you are?" questioned Ranma as he saw the stranger pulled back his hood to reveal himself.

The person revealed was about the same age as Ranma and was quite handsome. Most of the girls in Furinkan High were still gasping in shock AT what this person had done to the 'I hate Ranma' group. NOW, most of the girls were drooling over this mysterious person and wonder if he was available. The way this person had handled Akane by touching a point at her neck and making her fall asleep was quite interesting too and to the other girls meant that he wasn't interested in Akane. A thought ran through their COLLECTIVE MINDS to try and get him on a date. Mainly they couldn't get dates because most of the boys in the school acted like idiots over Akane, especially Kuno.

"My name is Kazeno, Cypher."

Cypher smirked as he remembered that before he went on his mission to search for his master, he managed to forge fake documents and history files about himself at a computer terminal. This was easily done easily done, as modern securities and systems were extremely basic when compared to the Imperium systems.

"How did you know who I was?" questioned Ranma, he was a bit cautious and wary as he sensed the sheer strengths and power this boy had demonstrated. He judged that Cypher was even stronger than Genma and Soun put together times seven.

"Well...I got a description from people around here and I made a educated guess that it was you," replied Cypher.

'This must be him, I could feel the link between me and this Ranma' thought Cypher but decided to play it safe and make sure it was him all right.

"So Cypher, what are you doing here anyway?" asked Ranma

"Well...before I saved you from getting a beating, I was about to transfer into this school." Cypher replied as he pulled out his forged transfer papers from his robes.

"So Cypher, do you want me to show you around the school and to your class." Offered Ranma, as he wanted to know more about this person and also noticed that he was in the same class as him.

'This Cypher even knows hidden weapons technique,' Ranma thought as noticed that when Cypher withdrew his papers, he didn't have any pockets in his robes. What Ranma didn't know was that Cypher had one those ancient portable sub-space devices that allow Cypher to carry all his equipment.

"Okay, lead the way Ranma," replied Cypher as he accepted Ranma offer and followed him into the school like nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

Watching the two walking into school were the rest of the students who were quite astonished at how efficient this new student Cypher had been about taking out Ranma's enemies - as if they were last week's trash!

Nabiki was also quite interested in this new student but not for the same reasons as the rest of the girls were. One thing, she did admit to herself that he was quite cute and if he had some intelligence to go with his looks, then he maybe a potential boyfriend that she may be looking for as he didn't seem to be interested in Akane.

'Maybe she could profit from this,' Nabiki thought as she dragged her unconscious sister inside, heading back to class with the rest . . .

Leaving Ryoga, Kuno and Mousse lying there unconscious. Soon the heavens opened up and it started to rain leaving a battered black pig, a duck and an unconscious wet Kuno.

TBC...

***

(1) Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

(2) Breaking point technique

(3) Lion roar shot

(a) Can't beat a few hundred thousand years of experience in warfare and close combat.

Author Note: The reason why I think that Cypher could beat up those three so easily is because he is as tough and strong as Ryoga but also has the cunning and sharp wits of Ranma's fighting skills. Also he does retain his battle experience and knows what to expect against an opponent due to his experience in millions of battles. Another thing is that Ranma always holds back most of his skills while Cypher fights more aggressively - holding back, but not as much as Ranma.

Also I am judging from Cypher based on his statistics from the sources. Extremely high weapons skill (close combat) and ballistics skills (with a projection weapons). High endurance, stamina, intelligence and leadership. He is of course a genetically enhanced warrior. Ranma is a Primarch so expect his statistics to match Daemon Prince level once he regains who he is. So far Ranma's skills are unknown yet, but I do know that if he doesn't hold back he could practically defeat anyone including Saffron.

Tenchi Muyo will come in later as I think the power of the light hawk will come in handy when dealing with forces of Chaos.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

"Silverdrake" I'm trying to base the Sailor Moon bits on the manga version. My cousin will probably know as she had quite a large collection of Sailor Moon stuff, as I only know the basics information and background as this series.

Version 1.0 14/11/02

Version 2.0 20/01/03

Version 3.0 23/06/03