Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ Welcome to Nerima ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Two - Welcome to Nerima

***

"Hell has no fury, like an uncute tomboy scorned"

Quote Ranma Saotome (before he was knocked into LEO).

***

Timeline: 20th Century

Location: Japan, Nerima Distinct

All was peaceful in the Nerima...well as peaceful as it gets, as since the residences of Nerima had experienced everything from massive property damages (mainly caused by Ryoga) to super-powered martial artists tearing up the place. The source of all of this was a certain pigtailed martial artist. Oh well, at least the residences of Nerima were offered a special contract with the Japanese insurance companies offering them lower insurance rates than the rest of the rest of the country. All they had to do was to prove whom it was that was causing the damage and the claim would be settled fairly quickly.

Surprisingly Nerima was recorded to have more tornadoes warning than Earthquakes, which was a bit odd. No wonder the Nerima District was the cheapest piece of land available in all of Japan; by the time you built something, the chances are something would strange would happen and in a blink of a eye the building would be demolished like it was never there.

The Nekohanten and Ucchans were quite busy so that meant that Shampoo and Ukyo were not able to bother a certain pigtailed martial artist at present. Ryoga was nowhere to be seen for a couple of days. Ryoga had last been seen in Disneyland Florida from a recent postcard that he had sent to Akane. Speaking of the uncute tomboy, she was currently at a sleepover at her friend's house.

At the Tendo residence, on the roof of the Dojo, we can see our favourite pig-tailed martial artist sitting there, quietly reflecting about his so-called life and the mess that his idiot father had left for him to deal alone. Ranma did always wonder if Genma was his biological father, as he didn't hold any family resemblance like to Genma . . . well, maybe from his mother's side. The rest of the Tendo family and Genma were out somewhere and would probably return in the afternoon. This left Ranma all alone at the Tendo house and it was times like these that Ranma needed some peace and quiet without being attacked hammered or being made engaged to someone.

'Stupid Uncute Tomboy,' was the first thing that Ranma thought as he used to have a large purple bruise near his left cheek which was almost gone due to his fast healing abilities.

"All I said was her cooking was good. The only thing was I thought it was hers but it was actually Kasumi cooking and that Uncute Tomboy had to take it the wrong way," muttered Ranma.

To everyone who knew Ranma Saotome, they would describe him as naïve, arrogant, pigheaded and many other things. The thing is, this was all a carefully layout ploy to fool everyone so that his enemies would underestimate him as he pretended to be a dumb martial artist who was brought up to be dependent on Genma. Once Ranma realised how stupid Genma was, he could have left him in China for good, especially after picking up that damn curse, but the opportunity to learn all Saotome techniques was too good to miss so he stay for now. Although Genma was an idiot he was still a great martial artist. . . not as good as himself, but good enough to defeat the AVERAGE opponent.

Basically Ranma Saotome was like a book, on the cover he would show himself to be Ranma that everyone had taken for granted but if one looks carefully past the cover and into the actual contents of the book, they would find the real Ranma Saotome. The real Ranma Saotome was highly intelligent, strong, skilled and extremely adaptable person but his true nature had to remain a secret and so far it had fooled everyone including Happosai and Cologne. Ranma could have become Grandmaster in the art Saotome school of Anything Goes and beat the living hell out of Happosai and everyone with ease but that meant that would have reveal his true nature to everyone.

By using this ploy on everyone, Ranma had almost learnt every single technique in Nerima - particularly from those crafty Amazon people. Ranma had already learnt the Saotome forbidden moves during a time when Genma was really drunk. They had been on their training trip in China when Ranma had accidentally found the sealed scrolls of these forbidden techniques such as Goshin Dai Ryü Sei Fu (1) and Sai Dai Kyü Kijin Raishü Dan (2) when as he was cleaning up Genma's mess. Once Ranma had learnt them by heart, he promised himself that he would only use these moves in extreme circumstances as he saw the destructiveness of these techniques when he performed them for the very first time. Ranma quickly memorised the techniques and quickly put them away so Genma wouldn't notice them gone.

Another reason Ranma kept up with the act was to actually pick up some new martial arts techniques from his enemies and rivals, as he just needed to see the actual technique performed once and bingo! He would have learnt the techniques in the first few attempts. If Ranma were to show to his enemies what he was capable of then they wouldn't perform their special moves against him. This would mean that he wouldn't learn anything.

As the days went by, Ranma wondered if this was his destiny to be struck in this mess and marry that uncute tomboy whom he wasn't particularly keen on. Seeing the rest of Tendo and Saotome family coming down the street to their home, Ranma decided to go inside. He was about get off the roof of the Dojo until he noticed a brief flash of light in the distance, but ignored it as he went in.

***

Somewhere outside Nerima

Outside of the district of Nerima, in a nearby woodland clearing, all was peaceful and quiet until a bright flash lit up the clearing briefly. Once the light had subsided, there in the middle of the clearing lay a young man about Ranma's age, dressed in white and green clothing. He also wore a white robe with a hood and a sheathed golden sword strapped on his back. Moments later, the boy woke up and got to his feet, he noticed there was something strange about him but couldn't put a finger on it. . .

'Where am I?' thought Cypher as he was definitely not on his ship.

Seeing that he was in unknown territory, he quickly scanned the area for immediate danger but found none and judging by the sun, it was late in the afternoon and would soon get dark. He then looked down to see if he had all his equipment on him.

'What the hell? Where is my power armour?' Cypher immediately thought.

Cypher noticed that he didn't have his dark green power suit that he had worn for hundreds of years as it had been replaced by a white robe with a dark green pants and shirt combination.

He then checked his rest of his equipment as he laid them all on the forest floor.

"Let's see. Plasma pistol, check. Bolt pistol, check. Phase Knife, check. Lion Sword, check. Plasma & Melta grenades, check...' Cypher checked all his equipment and breathed a sign of relief that the only thing missing was his power armour.

'I'll better go and find my Primarch. After all, I after all I did vow to protect him at all cost. All I have to do is to give him this sword and he should remember according to Jonson,' thought Cypher.

Having remembered that he had vowed to protect his Lord-whoever-he-was with his life, he started to search with renewed confidence. Carefully concealing his weapons within his robes, he set off to find his master.

As he was walking through the woodland, using his superhuman skills he was able to find a way through the trees - he could hear the sounds of a settlement close by. This would be the first area he would search and hopefully with a little luck he would find his Primarch here.

Crossing over a stream, Cypher caught his reflection in the water and almost

fell face first into the stream at what he saw.

"What the hell? I must be about 17 years old." Cypher said.

Kneeling down near the stream, Cypher reached up and touched his face to feel it if it was real or not. After giving himself a pinch to make sure this wasn't an illusion, he knew it was real as he saw the handsome young boy with black hair and blue eyes rather than seeing a battle harden champion. He also notices that the scar on his cheek was gone which he saw a sign that the Emperor has bestowed on him, his forgiveness.

'This is turning out to be one weird mission.' Cypher said to himself as he navigated through the woods.

By the time he left reached the outskirts of the woodland forest it was dark. He was on top of a hill and in front of him was large city; to his left he noticed a large sign that simply read:

WELCOME TO NERIMA

TBC...

***

(1) Body-defence shooting star cloth

(2) First-rate demon god assault bomb

Authors Note: The reason why I made Cypher younger than he is because it would be a bit difficult to blend into the local population as a battle scarred veteran warrior, he would probably scare half the population away. Also Cypher needs to keep a close eye on Ranma so that he would be able to protect him if anything was to happen to him.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 13/11/02

Version 2.0 20/03/03

Version 3.0 04/04/04