Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ THE LONG AWAITED HISTORY OF REM! ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NeerP: Here I am again, I'm starting the history of Rem over agian... See, I have a new Idiea!
Rem: oooh yay...
NeerP: Hush you! Well, you know the drill, I own nothing but Rem and that organization!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Rem knew daddy said no playing outside, but he loved night time. The moon was so pretty, and the five year old felt safer in the dark.
"Moon's full..." He said, looking up at it, holding his little ball. It was blue, and bounced high... he loved his ball, too. At the moment, he was playing with his ball in his driveway. Rem's full name was Remington Lee Saotome, he lived in a small house with his Mother, Father and new baby brother. The baby had been born only a few weeks ago, his name was Ranma. Rem loved Ranma as well. In fact, Remington was as happy as a five year old could be. Little did he know that all would soon change. He was being watched.
The Shin Lao was an organization hell bent on takeing over the world. To do that, they stole children from strong famalys, ones with fighting skills passed down from generation to generation. Famalys like the Saotomes. At this moment one of the Shin lao's elite ninjas was watching the young boy play. He smiles, this boy has promise. He had been trained to sense the power levels of a person, and how much it could grow. The boy had started his training at the age of three. He was already quite a skilled martial artist, but still only five. If he was trined right, then he could be the best fighter the Shin Lao had ever had. It was time to strike.
Rem's ball rolled into the bush, so he followed it.
"ball ball... AH! Mmmmmmmph!" He had been grabed from behind, and kcick as he might, Rem couldn't get away. eventaly the ninja knocked the kicking boy out.
"Annoying child... the master better be right about him."
" I WANNA GO HOME! MOMMY! MOMMY!" Rem yelled. all he could do was cry and yell, his hands and feet were bound behind him. "MOMMY! MOMMY!"
"Stop your yelling boy." A tall man said, walking slowly over to Rem. He smiles. "You don't need your mommy anymore... you have me.." He gently placed a hand on the boy's face, stroking his cheek, calming him. "husshh... don't fear me..."
"What's y-your name..." Rem asked softly. The man merly smiles, "My name is Mandel... I will be your new master..."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"MASTER!" Mandel looks up from his work. "what is it Remington..." He asked the now nine year old boy. "I... I l-lost the target.." Rem says hanging his head. The one thing he feared was telling the master that he had falied again. This was the third time he had lost his target, a younge boy who was supposed to be taken, but he wasn't a normal boy. There was something about the red haired boy. "You failed me again Rem... you know what I told you would happen if you failed again..." Rem winced. ohh gods... not another beating... please no... Mandel came to stand infront of the boy, then kicked him in the stomac. Rem fell over, coughing. "m-master please!" "shut it boy!" Mandel said, smacking Rem across the face. He then punched him, and pulled him over to the other room. This room was filled with light, Rem's weekness. The younge boy's power was shadows, he could controle them in any way he liked, useing his own life energy. But in a lightfilled room, Rem had no powers, he couldn't defend himself. "now boy... I'll teach you why we don't fail me..." He geld up a bamboo rod, and proceded to smack Rem across the cheast. Hard. "master please!!" "Silence!" Mandel took out a sword, draging it across his cheast. Rem cryed out, the pain was too much... why did he have to be punished this way.
Late at night
Rem sat in his room, crying. This is the third time this week... this hurts... the cuts... with the salt... why me!? I want out... Rem sits up. "Out..." He looks out the window. "Can I realy get out? get away from here...?" He sighs. "not that I can see, too many gaurds now...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A few years pass, and Rem is now twelve. He has no idea who his famaly is, but he knows the storys of their death can't be true. He had to get out of there, the beatings had gotten worse and worse. Now, even if he compleated the mission, but not the way he was told, he got beat. And not like when he was younger, he was litteraly beaten within an inch of his life, wakeing up sometimes days after. Rem sighs. "It's night, my best time, and tonight, I'm gone... I'm leaving this tourtured life... gone..." He smirks. "even if this demon world is as rough as they say. Anything is better than here..." He took off running, beating down the guards, and intot he forest he ran, and ran. "damn the barrier... " He hit it head on, and just as he was told, his powers were lost in the battle to get through. "damn... I'm no better off then a baby now... I need shelter..." As he ran, he saw a cave. So, as all can predect, he ran into it. "I can take refuge here..." "Can you now..." A soft voice says, Rem jumps. "who the!?" "My name is Hiei... you are in my den..."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Mwhahahaha I end it here cuz I'm lazy! see you next chappie!