Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ THE LONG AWAITED HISTORY OF REM! ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NeerP: Welcome to the new chappie two! I'm likeing this version better, it focases more on Rem's childhood. But there are still so many baaaaad things I have hatching in my evil mind!
Rem: oooh no....
NeerP: Remember I own nothing but Rem!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Heh..." Rem looked up at the boy infront of him. His name was Hiei, he was a fire demon. Altho he was shorter than Rem, the red-eyed demon was most defanatly stronger. Rem had lost his powers going through the forcefeild at the Shin-lao compound, and was now weaker than a kitten. If Hiei chose, he could kill Rem right there and now. "You're human...." the spiky-haired demon asked.
"Ya... I was taken here by people who train small children to become killing machines, in order to one day destroy human world."
"hn..." The small demon looked at the human boy. he's wounded... his arm and stomac.... "I'll take care of you till your wounds heal..." Rem smiles,
"Thank you... ung..." he grabs his stomac. he has a large gash across it. Hiei walks over, lifting the boy up and taking him farther into the den.
Rem awoke an hour later, laying in a large bed. This was apparently the fire demon's bedroom. The room wasn't to big, the bed took up most of the space. Rem tried to sit up, but only to lay back down, pain shooting through his body. "ugh.... I hurt myself pretty good...."
"Sure did." Hiei says, walking into the room, he had a bowl in his hands. "Here, eat this, you'll need to get your strength up."
"Thank you for leting me live here...." Rem says, takeing the bowl from his host.
"You have some other wounds on your body, healed ones... what did they do to you there..." Rem looks down at his food.Then, after takeing a drink from the bowl, he sighs.
"Their methods of keeping us under controle is fear... the beat and rape the children, espacaly pretty ones like me. I happened to be the favoret of the leader." he says, swishing the soup around a bit. "The pain I was caused... it's hard to tell others..."
"I understand..." Hiei says, standing. "You need rest, I'll be back in a while to cheack on you." He takes the bowl from Rem, and leaves.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(Dream/memories)
Rem cried out for help, for his mother. Noone answered him, he was roughly thrown to the ground, crieing and trying to pull away. "Shut your mouth kid! maybe it won't hurt if you don't get me mad!" Rem whimpered as the man holding him down removed his clothes. This man was the leader of the Shin-lao, the one whom had treated Rem as if he was one of his own children. Why is he doing this!? Rem asked himself as the man proceded to fondle and rape him. It hurt, but Rem could only cry and take it. What else could he do? the man was stronger, bigger....
"Rem... Rem wake up!"
Rem's eyes snaped oepn, he had been crying in his sleep, Hiei had waken him up.
"H-hiei..." Rem whimpered, falling aginst the other boys cheast. "The pain... I..I..."
"shh... I'm here now..."
A few days later Rems trated on his training, his power was shadows, one of the hardest elements to control. One wrong move, and you can get stuck in the realm of shadows forever. Rem's plan was to become one of the best Shadow controlers, maybe even one day become the lord of shadows. But that would take a lot of training, and hard work. This training gradualy turned the sharp ice-blue eyes that the master of the shin-loa loved so much, into deep, dark grey-blue eyes.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(Years later)
Rem was now 17. In fact, today was Rem's 17th birthday. It has been years since the night Hiei found a drenched little human boy in his den. Rem found himself felling ackward near Hiei lately, he had no idiea why... actualy, ya he did. Rem had fallen in love with his broding fire demon. Deeply, in love. Every night when the slept in the big bed together, he dreamed of the wonderfull things the two could do together. "I'm a fool..." He sighs, looking into the mirror infront of him. Rem had grown to be a very attractive younge man, with grey-blue eyes, and raven-black hair was down a little past his butt, that gave him an almost feminan look, alomst that is. He smiles. "I wonder what my little demon has planed for me..."
Hiei was out looking for the perfect outfit in one of the cheep clothing shops in the town near their den. Tonight he was going to tell Rem he loved him, tonight he would show Rem new things, maybe heal those wounds of the past for good. Tonight, Hiei would vow his life to Rem, and become his mate. He needed to look perfect for this, not just any old outfit. But he didn't have much to choose from, with what litttle money the two had, and he couldn't spend it all, in case they would need some for food. Not that they ever did, with all the stealing they did. "hn..." Hiei fingered through the clothes. Stealing... hmmm... not a bad Idea... He looked through some more outfits, chooseong a pair odf tight black pants, and a black button down shirt. Then, he used his increadable speed to just, well, leave. "tonight... Rem won't know what hit him!"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
NeerP: Sorry for the short chappie... dealing with a case of wrighters block... Reveiw please!