Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Wish ❯ Forget Her! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Summary:  Ranma is fed up with Akane, he makes a simple wish to never have met her.  Lady Fate takes pity on him and grants his wish.  A problem arises with this wish, he remembers everything before the wish was granted.

 

 Disclaimer: No way is Ranma 1/2 mine, although I wish that Ryouga was, that kawaii bishie!!!

 

 

A Simple Wish

Episode 5-Forget Her

 

 

The final bell rang and Akane packed up her school things into her satchel, Ranma was watching her closely and she felt a tingle run up her spine, she turned and found that he was indeed staring at her.  "What, do I have something on my face?"

 

Ranma shook his head. "No, sorry I didn't realize I was staring.  I just zoned out for a moment."

 

"Whatever, Saotome." She was slightly annoyed and shook her head, then looked over at Ryouga, who was also packing up his school supplies.  Which after he was done he had made his way over to Akane and Ranma.

 

"So are we heading home?" Ryouga asked, trying to ignore Ranma.

 

"Yep, hey why doesn't Gosenkugi ever come over to work on your project together?

 

Ryouga nearly choked on his saliva. "Akane! That is probably the worst thing that would ever happen. Just imagine that weirdo practicing his voodoo in our home trying to make you fall in love with him."  He saw Akane cringe and her whole body shuddered.  "See what I mean, I just don't want him to know where we live all right."

 

"Fair enough," Akane said. "Well we better get going, Saotome and I are going to work on our project, after you know…" Her eyes narrowed slightly in a suspicious way as she looked at Ryouga who also made the same facial expression.

 

"I see, all right."  He then turned and looked at Ranma and stepped closer to him. "I know what you're up to, and it's not going to work.  She's not going to fall for any of your tricks."

 

Ranma rolled his eyes. "What are you talking about?"

 

"I'm keeping my eye on you and if you try anything funny, you'll pay." Ryouga threatened, then walked away from him and towards Akane.

 

'Oh I wasn't planning on trying anything funny, now devious and brilliant is more what I have in mind.' Ranma thought to himself.  He grabbed his satchel and then followed Akane and Ryouga out of the classroom.  He wasn't aware of two pairs of eyes watching him intently.

 

Chaos in the guise of Konton turned to Fuwa er Discord. "We will let them have a little time to themselves then once they are settled we will go over to the Tendou's residence."

 

Discord giggled. "Oh dear brother, this is going to be fun.  I can not wait." She cheered.  And then followed her brother out of the classroom as well.

 

****

 

Ranma had been sitting in the Tendou's tea room snacking on one of the crackers from the basket that Kasumi had brought out to him.  Other than the television, the room was relatively quiet, Soun Tendou was reading the newspaper and Ryosuke Hibiki was watching a program, Happosai was looking at a magazine with women standing around in underwear it was from the United States something called Victoria's Secret. 

 

It had nearly been an hour when Akane told Ranma to sit here and have a snack while she went and took care of something, Ryouga had disappeared as well.  Ranma was tired of waiting so he took the last sip of his tea and stood up, he would find out where Akane went off too and if Ryouga was with her.  He sure hoped not.  Ranma checked the house, Akane and Ryouga were no where to be found, he walked through the backyard, looking over by the koi pond.

 

Feeling just a little frustrated he headed over to the Tendou's dojo, he heard noises coming from within; it was that of Akane and Ryouga. "Come on Akane! More! Harder!" shouted Ryouga's voice.

 

"All right!" Akane shouted back in a pant.  "I'm coming!  Are you ready?!"

 

"Yes damn it! Show me what you've got!"

 

 Ranma gulped slowly approached the door which was open wide, oh please don't let them be doing what he was thinking they were doing.  Ranma hid by the wall and poked his head in, what he saw shocked and amazed him.  It was Akane and she was in her gi  throwing punches and kicks at Ryouga, he had pads on his hands he seemed to be coaching her.

 

Ryouga nodded. "Come on, more.  Harder."  He moved his right hand and Akane's left foot connected hard with his padded hand, same thing happened with his left hand and Akane's right foot.  "Good, more."

 

"Hiya!" Akane shouted as she continued to kick his hands in a speed that he was coaching her on.  She then stopped and took a deep breath trying to calm down her panting.  "I think I have to do better than this."

 

"You're doing fine Akane," Ryouga took the pads off his hands.

 

Akane shook her head. "No, I need more practice.  As you know some one has challenged us for our dojo, I have to win.  And I hear this person I am fighting is really, really good."

 

Ranma outside the door swallowed hard, he had forgotten about that completely.  He was supposed to fight Akane for her family's dojo.  Just how was he going to pull that off, perhaps he could talk Genma out of this crazy idea?

 

"Well we still have a few weeks before the match," Ryouga said to Akane. "And I will help you.  We are sort of in this together, you know?" His cheeks flamed as did Akane's.

 

"Yeah," She looked down at the wood flooring.

 

"No matter what happens Akane, we are a team we will do this together.  Even if you are the one that has to do the fighting, I will help you and be there with you every step of the way."

 

Her head shot up. "Oh Ryouga, do you really mean it?"

 

Ryouga nodded. "Uh, yeah of course."

 

Ranma hung his head; this was awful this whole thing made him feel terrible.  Here Ryouga was helping Akane, when he never really lifted a finger to coach her and help her to be better at martial arts.  He felt like a real heel right now always thinking about himself, and how selfish he had been.

 

Akane was blushing she quickly looked away from Ryouga. "I have my assignment to do, so we can practice more later after I am done with Saotome."

 

Clearing his throat Ryouga said "Akane I don't trust him, you should be careful."

 

She felt like laughing. "What? Ryouga you've been acting funny lately.  Want to tell me what it is that is really bothering you?"

 

"I just don't trust Ranma, he's up to something and I'm sure whatever it is…it involves you.  So just watch out, all right?"

 

"I think you're reading too much into things Ryouga, it seems like your mind plays tricks on you, you know?  Trust me, your rival if you want to call him that isn't up to anything.  So just relax."  Akane placed her hand on his upper arm and squeezed it lightly then heading for the dojo door.

 

Ranma quickly jumped away from the door and over near the koi pond so it didn't look like he was up to anything.

 

Ryouga watched as Akane walked across the yard and towards Ranma and the koi pond. "Regardless of what you think Akane, I know something is going on." Ryouga said to thin air.

 

Gazing down into the water, Ranma knew Akane was walking over so he slowly lifted his head and looked her way.  As she approached he smiled a little, "It looks like you do a bit of Martial Arts."  He said pointing to her outfit.

 

Akane nodded with a smile on her face. "Yes I do, I have a challenge soon to get ready for so I've been practicing really hard."

 

Ranma nodded. "I see, yes well good luck in that."

 

"Thanks."  She noticed that he seemed interested in the fish. "So Saotome, you like my fish?"

 

Ranma's eyes narrowed in thought. "You know, since we're partners and all, you can just call me Ranma, I'd feel better if you did. It's just strange with you using my surname all the time."

 

She blinked. "Well I suppose its all right, if it doesn't bother you too much."

 

"Nah," Ranma said.  "So about that project?"

 

"Oh right!" Akane said. "I'll get changed and we can get started."

 

Ranma nodded and as soon as she started for the house he followed after her, then walking next to her.

 

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "So is it true, you turn into a girl?"

 

The pigtailed boy paled instantly. 'She knows!'  "Uh… I… well…"

 

Akane giggled lightly. "It's all right, I already know.  Ryouga told me.  He told me about how you knocked him into the cursed spring of a drowned piglet and how he has been trying to make you pay ever since.  Up until now I had really no idea of who you were, except by name only.  It seemed you were big talk amongst the students." 

 

He shrugged. "Eh, I guess so.  I really don't pay much attention to that kind of gossip."  Was he really that popular?  Wow that was great!  Ranma noticed her fidgeting like she wanted to ask him something.  "What is it?"

 

"So do you use being a girl to your advantage?" She was grinning.

 

"Sometimes, I mean I can get loads of free stuff when I am in my girl form.  But I really do not like it.  I hate it."

 

Her brows arched. "I thought it was every guy's wish to have their own set of breasts to play with." Akane shrugged. "I mean guys do talk about breasts all the time, right?"   

 

Ranma nearly tripped over his feet.  "Excuse me?!"  He was shocked, he never would have thought something like that would have come out of Akane's mouth.

 

"Oh I'm sorry, did I embarrass you?" Akane snickered.

 

"Yes! And no I don't like having breasts."  He swallowed hard, he felt a lump rising up into his throat.  That idea was just simply disgusting, "I hate being a girl.  It's terrible and guys hit on me all the time, its disturbing.  I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy."

 

Akane was laughing. "Sorry, it's just really funny.  Just imagining guys asking you out on dates when they don't know you're really a guy."

 

"Oh yeah, har, har, it's so funny." Ranma was sarcastic and he noticed that his sarcasm made her laugh even harder.

 

They were climbing the stairs towards her room when Akane suddenly said. "You know Ranma Saotome, you're not as bad as Ryouga says you are.  You're actually an okay guy."

 

"Er, thanks, I guess." Ranma shrugged but a burst of pride rushed through him and he tried to fight off a huge smile.  "Perhaps someone should tell Ryouga that."

 

Akane sighed. "Ryouga has been acting weird, kind of paranoid lately, always saying you're up to something." She shook her head, "Can you believe that?  Honestly, that guy has a few screws loose when it comes to you.  I think he's so obsessed with beating you that his mind just invents these crazy ideas of his."

 

Ranma felt a little warm and pulled on the collar of his uniform. "Did he say that now? Hmm well who knows where he gets these uh…crazy ideas, heh, heh."  Good thing she didn't suspect anything, because if she did, it would be the disastrous.

 

Akane had changed clothes into a pair of sweat pants and a white t-shirt with a cat on it and walked into her room where Ranma was waiting and just as they started down to work, the doorbell wrung and Kasumi's voice was heard up the stairs. 

 

"Akane, someone is here to see you."

 

"Who is it?!" Akane yelled through her open door.

 

 A few moment's later, Kasumi said. "A boy named Konton, he said he's in your class."

 

Akane looked confused for a moment. "Uh wait right here, I'll be right back."  She jumped to her feet from her spot on the floor and hurried from her room.  Standing on the third stair from the bottom she saw Konton waiting by the door looking around the room.  She smiled a little, then cleared her throat.  "Konton? What are you doing here?  How did you know where I lived?"

 

Konton shrugged. "I asked a friend of yours, Yuka I think he name was, I was talking with our professors after school and they said that I should get notes from you to catch up to where the rest of the class is.  After all you are the most intelligent student in our class, so naturally I want the best notes." He smiled adoringly which seemed to make Akane's heart melt, she couldn't help but stare at his very handsome face.

 

Then snapping out of her stare she lightly shook her head and looked to the floor for a moment, lifting her eyes to his she said. "Well they are in my room, so if you want you can follow me up there."

 

"Sure." Konton answered, then started following her up the stairs.  On approaching Akane's room, Konton saw Ranma in there and his eyes narrowed slightly as he entered the room after her.  "Hey Saotome." He said with a slight nod of his head.

 

"Muchitsjo? What are you doing here?" Ranma had a hint of suspicion within his voice.

 

"It really is no concern of yours, but since you asked.  I've come for notes that dear sweet Akane is going to lend to me so I may catch up in our class."  His voice was slightly arrogant and made him sound much better than anyone else, and Ranma hated that.

 

"Is that so?" Ranma asked getting to his feet.

 

Konton smirked. "Yes, that's so.  You know, my sister was talking about you, I think she likes you."

 

Ranma pretended to yawn. "I couldn't care less about your sister."

 

'We'll see about that.' Konton thought to himself. "Well you might feel differently as you get to know her."  He looked over at Akane, she was bent over looking through her satchel for her folders, Konton he tilted his head a bit gazing at her backside. "nice," he said quietly, but his word did not escape Ranma's good ears and his eyes narrowed slightly.

 

"Ah ha! Found ya!" Akane exclaimed as she stood upright and twirled around Konton immediately brought his gaze to her sweet, pretty face.  "Okay here are the notes, just make sure you return them to me."  She extended the folder towards him..

 

Stepping forward, Konton took the folder with his left hand, then with his right hand he captured hers within it.  "You know, I was thinking that perhaps you should take a break and go out with me."

 

"Tonight?" Akane asked, confused for a moment.  He saw Konton nod she took a deep breath, she felt something spark as he continued to hold her hand tenderly, Konton started rubbing the top of her knuckles with his thumb.  "But it is a school night, and I have a fiancé."

 

"Forget about him.  You look like you could use a break.  You work way too hard Akane."

 

"I know he doesn't show it but I don't think Ryouga would appreciate it if I went on a date with someone else."

 

"Well maybe if you did, it will make him realize how important you are to him, we could make him jealous you know." Konton wiggled his brows suggestively.

 

Akane looked at the floor, and then over at Ranma who was hiding his anger very well, "But my assignment, I can't just blow of Ranma here to go out with you."

 

"Yes you can." Konton said enthusiastically.

 

"Hey! Wait a minute." Ranma glared at Konton.

 

Konton turned to Ranma. "Quiet this doesn't concern you."

 

"Oh I think it does." He immediately got into Konton's face. "Can't you see she doesn't want to go out with you."

 

"Nonsense, I'm sure if it weren't for you and your project she would."  Konton then looked at Akane, "Right?"

 

"Well…I…don't know." Akane twirled her toe against her carpet.

 

"Aww come on Akane, It'll be fun." Konton said adding his adoring smile to his comment.  "I promise I'll have you back by ten, you can always work on your project with him…" He pointed at Ranma "…tomorrow, after all we have three months to do it."

 

Akane took a deep breath. "Hmm, well you do have a point, and I will be back by ten you say?"  She saw him nod slowly.  "I guess it would be all right."  She looked at Ranma, "Sorry but it seems like I have plans tonight, so it's best if you go home."

 

Konton smiled and turned, heading for the door. "I'll wait for you downstairs." And he left the room.

 

"But Akane are you sure?" Ranma asked, hoping she would change her mind.

 

"Yeah, we have three months like Konton here said.  Besides it's not everyday I get asked to go out you know.  Ryouga is always with other girls like Kodachi who I think is insane and Akari.  It's time I had a little fun."

 

Ranma sighed. "He probably doesn't mean to upset you, it probably just happens.  I'm sure it's completely out of his hands."  Ranma was relieved to hear that Kodachi doesn't go after himself, but he felt a tad sorry for Ryouga.  Not too sorry though.

 

"If he really wanted just me, he would have said so and to those other girls.  But no, he just keeps leading them on or it seems that way, besides he's too chicken to ever admit that the only one he wants to be with is me."  Akane said a little irritated, "He might be brave and strong in other areas, but when it comes to me, it's like he's a spineless jelly fish."

 

"It's not his fault!" Ranma yelled without realizing it, then covering his mouth with his hand. He noticed Akane's brows arched in confusion.  "He's just intimidated a bit by you and his feelings for you even though he would never admit something like that to your face."

 

"You're very considerate to stick up for Ryouga like that, even if you two are not friends.  But you know, it really isn't any of your business."

 

Ranma growled. "Like hell it is!  I don't think you should go out with this guy, he…he was looking at your ass a few minutes ago he was practically drooling over it.  You can't trust a guy like that!"

 

Akane's face flushed. "Eh…eh…what would you know?! You've known me what three days and already you think you can tell me what to do!  Geeze get real."

 

"I'm not telling you what to do, I'm trying to help you so you don't make a stupid mistake."  Ranma took a deep breath.  "That guy he is weird and sneaky, I know you don't sense it.  But there is something off about him."

 

"What is with you and Ryouga, you're always suspecting people of acting suspicious.  I'm really getting tired of it.  Now if you don't mind, I have to get ready for a date, so please leave my room." She Akane crossed her arms over her bosom looking very defiant.

 

Ranma shook his head but headed for the door. "I'm telling you, you're making a mistake."

 

Her eyes narrowed. "No I'm not, and that's all I am going to say on the matter."  Akane closed the door rather softly and Ranma just stared at it, at that little yellow duck name plate.  He heard  laughing from behind him, Ranma turned around and found Konton leaning up against the stair case banister.  "What the hell are you laughing at?"

 

"You." Konton snickered. "Have a fight with the little woman?"

 

Ranma rolled his eyes. "Shut up Muchitsjo."  He made to pass by Konton but he was stopped.

 

"Do not get in my way mortal boy, or there will be serious consequences." Konton's eyes were narrowed.

 

"Excuse me?" Ranma rounded on him, glaring at him.  "What did you just say?"

 

Konton's eyes changed from a dark obsidian to a deep red. "I will not have all my plans ruined by the likes of you, do you understand me.  There are far worse things in mortality then loosing the one you want to someone else, trust me on this."

 

Ranma's eyes widened. "Just who are you?"  He watched as Konton's eyes changed back to their normal color.

 

"No one you should cross boy, just remember that." Konton was now walking away from Ranma, towards Akane's door.

 

This guy, he was not human, he couldn't be.  He would follow Akane on her date just to make sure nothing happened to her.  Ranma looked around, where in the world was Ryouga?  Why wasn't he here protecting Akane…

 

Ryouga was looking at a map, he stood in front of a giant waterfall which was flowing down into a beautiful clear crystal blue pond, a kangaroo jumped past him and stopped at the bank of the pond, bent down and started drinking from the watering hole.  Ryouga groaned and looked around. "Where on Earth am I now?!" He shouted…

 

Ranma hid as Akane and Konton rushed down the stairs, Akane poked her head into the tea room. 

 

"Dad, I'm going out, I'll be back around ten."

 

Soun looked up from his paper. "Akane, on your way home can you pick up some toasted rice cakes for us?"

 

Akane smiled. "Sure Dad, I will."  She then turned back around facing Konton, "We can go now."

 

"Wonderful."  Konton said and he and Akane headed for the door, opening it for her, Akane slipped on her shoes.  Konton noticed that Akane looked really fetching in her dark blue skirt with a light blue sleeveless blouse which seemed to hug her bosom.  As soon as Akane stepped out of the house, he closed the door after them.  He saw his sister waiting for him by the sidewalk.  "Excuse me for a moment."

 

"All right," Akane watched as he walked over to the other woman on the sidewalk.

 

Konton looked around. "All right, there is no doubt that the mortal boy will be following after us.  Get to him right as he is leaving, I do not want any mess ups tonight."  He moved closer to his sister. "Make him forget, make him forget all about Akane Tendou."

 

Discord in the guise of Fuwa nodded with a devious smile upon her delicate pink lips. "Oh I will brother, you can trust me on this."

 

Lord Chaos nodded, he was pleased.  He then turned and headed back towards Akane, she was looking at him with a question burning in her eyes.  "Oh that was just my sister, she walked me here.  I think she has a little crush on your friend Ranma, so she might try and talk to him."

 

Akane nodded. "I see, well I hope it works out for her.  Although he is a little weird, but other than that he seems like an okay guy for your sister, even though I don't know your sister at all."  She said all this as she and Konton were walking into the city.

 

Sure enough as Ranma left the house intending on following Akane and Konton, he was ambushed by Fuwa, she was grinning up at him.  "Uh… Fuwa! I didn't know you would be here."

 

Fuwa giggled. "Of course, I walked over with my brother.  I just wanted to see you, he told me you were inside."  She grabbed onto his arm.

 

Ranma's mind immediately went blank, all thoughts on Fuwa.  He didn't even hear the ringing of a bell, as a bike somehow landed on Ranma's head and he was knocked to the ground.

 

"Ranma, you go on date with Shampoo this evening?" Shampoo asked still pushing down the pedals with her feet.

 

Fuwa fell to her knees beside Ranma. "Are you all right?"  She heard Ranma moan in pain and then she glared up at Shampoo.  Fuwa growled and jumped to her feet, "How are you do that to him you little slut!"

 

Shampoo's eyes narrowed. "Who you call slut, dumb girl?"

 

That was the last straw.  Fuwa grabbed Shampoo by the hair dragging her off her bike and threw her to the ground.  "You are interrupting something very important, mortal, I suggest you leave before you find yourself in bigger trouble than you can ever imagine."

 

Getting to her feet, Shampoo straightened out her hair that Fuwa had messed up.  "Who is you, and what you doing with Ranma?"

 

Fuwa giggled.  "Ranma will belong to me and there isn't anything you can do about it."

 

"We see about that." Shampoo immediately took her fighting stance. "I will no let some girl, steal Ranma from Shampoo."

 

"Oh…" Fuwa sighed. "Just what do you think you are going to do me silly girl, beat me up?"

 

Shampoo nodded once. "If that what it take, you will no beat Shampoo, Shampoo is from Chinese Amazon Tribe, I defeat you now."

 

The dark haired immortal rolled her eyes; she looked over at Ranma who was unconscious on the ground.  "An Amazon huh, this might be fun.  But just so you know, I like your Ranma so I am going to keep him.  And there is nothing you can do to stop me."

 

With a grunt Shampoo then started for Fuwa, ready to strike with a kick to her face.  But Fuwa grabbed Shampoo's foot in mid air, bringing her down without so much as breaking a sweat. 

 

"Is that all you can do?"  Fuwa kicked Shampoo hard and she slid along the pavement, scraping up her side, she left a trail of blood on the ground and she hit the wall.

 

Her eyes were slightly blurry as she shook her head to clear it.  She got to her feet wobbling back and forth.  "You still no defeat Shampoo." She said, and she fell forward onto her knees.  Fuwa was walking slowly towards her opponent; she grabbed Shampoo by the hair and pulled her neck back and her face upward.

 

Fuwa was disappointed; she was hoping for more than this with this human girl. "You disappoint me, you know.  I could just kill you now, but where would the fun in that be?"

 

"What… you doing?" Shampoo choked, she really couldn't breathe with how hard the girl was pulling her neck back.

 

Putting her hand to Shampoo's forehead, Fuwa giggled as Shampoo's body shrunk to the size of a mouse.  Still having the Amazon's hair within her hand, Fuwa lifted her up as the tiny Shampoo swung her fists back and forth.  With Fuwa's other hand, she grabbed Shampoo's body and then out of thin air, Fuwa grabbed a glass bottle and placed Shampoo inside it.  "I can play with you a little later, this will be fun."  She put a cork in the bottle, then poked a large air hole in the cork.

 

Shampoo was banging on the glass. "Let Shampoo out!" She hit the glass with her fists.

 

Fuwa laughed and Shampoo sat down on the bottom folding her arms over her knees which she tucked up to her chest.  Fuwa then placed the bottle in her coat pocket and looked down at the still unconscious Ranma.  She kneeled down and placed her hand on his arm and the two of them disappeared, only to reappear in the home that she and her brother were using in Tokyo. 

 

Ranma slowly opened his eyes, looking around he noticed he was not at home, he sat up slowly the room he was in was an off white.  He was on a soft brown leather couch, there was a television and a whole entertainment system.  There were a few chairs of the same material and color all around him.  He should not be here, where was he and where was Akane.  Was she still on her date with that guy?  He was about to stand up when he heard a giggling from behind him; he turned slightly and saw Fuwa standing there.

 

"Welcome back." She said and walked slowly towards him.

 

"Where am I?" Ranma asked as he watched Fuwa sit on the coffee table in front of him.

 

Fuwa smiled; "My brother and mine's apartment.  "That annoying girl with blue hair knocked you unconscious, so I brought you here."

 

"Shampoo?" Ranma's eyes narrowed in thought.

 

"I guess that was her name." Fuwa said.  "I didn't know where else to take you, I figured you could sleep here."

 

Ranma jumped to his feet.  "Thanks but I gotta go."

 

"Go, go where?"  She also jumped to her feet.

 

"I have to find Akane, she's with your brother on a date."

 

Fuwa sighed and shook her head. "So why would that make you want to find her?"

 

"I… she's not safe with him, I just know it."  Ranma then thought about this for a moment, if Konton wasn't human, doesn't that make his sister not human as well.  His head snapped around almost violently and he looked right at Fuwa. "I just really have to go."  He needed to protect Akane and he needed to find out just who Konton and Fuwa were.

 

"Don't leave Ranma!" Fuwa screeched and grabbed onto him. "Please don't leave me, let my brother have your girl.  Just stay here with me."

 

"Let him have her?" Ranma was confused. "What are you talking about?  Akane, I…have to…help…her."

 

Fuwa purred and pressed herself against him. "Akane is fine, I know this.  I know a lot Ranma,"  She lifted her hand slowly and ran her fingers through his bangs, "Stay here with me, please?" She looked him right in the eyes, "You want to stay with me, I know you do."

 

"Ranma! Ranma!" Shampoo shouted from inside her glass bottle on the kitchen table.  "No Ranma!"

 

Fuwa buried her face into his shirt and smirked knowing that Ranma could not hear Shampoo.  She looked up at him. "You like me, I know you do.  I can see it in your eyes."

 

"Fuwa, uh, you're a nice girl and all, but I-"  He was cut off as Fuwa pressed her lips against his.  Ranma's mind then going blank of everything except Fuwa.  His eyes closed and he nearly fell to the floor but Fuwa caught him, and led him over to the couch.  She laid him down and looked at his face, checked his breathing.  He was alive but once again passed out.  Stradling him, Fuwa pressed her hand to his forehead. "Forget about her Ranma, forget all about Akane Tendou.  Forget her…forget her….forget her."

 

Shampoo gasped. "Get off Ranma! Stop that!"

 

Fuwa looked up and smirked at Shampoo then laid her head against his chest. "You will belong to me, until my brother win's his bet that is.  I will do with you what I please."  She flattened her palms against his chest. "Oooh, nice."  Her fingers lightly tracing over each muscle through his clothing.  Fuwa's hand moved towards the buttons on his shirt,  she looked up making sure he was still out.  With a sadistic grin on her face her fingers had undone most of all of the buttons on Ranma's shirt.  Separating the material she gaze at his flawless chest.

 

Since he was asleep she could do whatever she wanted to him, her power doesn't really hold out against everything, just the will of the mind, and if he really did not want her doing this, he would be able to break her spells on him.  She leaned down and placed a soft kiss to his neck, her hand rubbing along his chest, his stomach.   She heard him moan softly.

 

"Akane…" He said breathlessly.

 

Discord felt a little insulted right at that moment, how dare he think about that girl.  She supposed it would take his whole nights rest to get rid of all the memories of Akane Tendou.  She put her hand to his forehead again.  "Forget her Ranma, forget all about Akane Tendou."  She covered his mouth with hers.

 

"Discord!" Lord Chaos' face appeared in the television set.

 

Discord looked over at the Television. "What is it?"

 

"Get off him and come closer to the television," Lord Chaos said to his sister, and after she moved closer he said. "I don't think your husband would appreciate you doing this sort of thing with the mortal boy."

 

She pouted. "Aww really?  That's too bad."  Then thinking more about this whole situation Discord's eyes narrowed. "But what about you, huh? I don't think the one you are trying to win over would appreciate what you are doing with that mortal girl."

 

"I am not yet wed Discord, you will do what I say, understand?"

 

Discord let out a sigh. "Yes I understand.  Oh! You won't believe what I caught, check her out." She pointed to the table that Shampoo was sitting on.

 

Lord Chaos looked over at the table and saw the beautiful Amazon woman trapped in the glass. "Eh, you and your pets.  I'll never understand it."  He rolled his eyes. "Just remember what I said, I have to get back to my date now."

 

"Have fun." Discord grinned and Lord Chaos' head disappeared.

 

Akane approached Konton from behind. "What are you doing?"

 

Konton spun around. "Just looking at the televisions." He said pointing to the television sets on display in the store window.  "So did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

 

She nodded lightly. "I actually did, thank you."

 

Looking around Konton then smirked. "You know, my sister and mine's place is around here, would you like to see it.  That way you also know where I live?"

 

Akane got a strange feeling crawl up her spine. "I don't know if that is such a good idea."  No matter how cute and well wonderful he was, she wasn't an idiot.  What if this guy was some kind of rapist or something?

 

"Please?" He pouted and made a cute little puppy dog face which made Akane laugh, "You can meet my sister, after all didn't you say you didn't know her.  She's in our class too."  He took Akane's hand in his. "Just for a moment, it won't be long."

 

Well his sister was going to be there so she supposed it was all right. "All right, just for a moment."

 

"Excellent." Konton said and he hurried with her down the street and to a group of apartments.  "This way." He walked up the stairs with Akane's hand still in his.  They made their way up to Konton's apartment number forty five B.  He unlocked the door and peeked inside, he noticed the place was empty, his sister was either in her room with the mortal boy or she had taken him home.

 

Shampoo still on the table, heard someone coming inside so she stood up and saw that it was a male and a girl that she had never seen before.  She jumped up and down crying out for help.  Konton looked shocked for a minute then stood in front of Akane's line of sight which would be towards the kitchen. 

 

"My sister is probably out running an errand, if you want to wait I think she would appreciate it."

 

Akane looked around. "I suppose I can stay a few minutes, not too long though."  She noticed the apartment was really clean, and it smelled nice like berries, she couldn't help but feel a little drowsy.  "It smells nice in here."

 

Konton kept in a chuckle. "It does, my sister finds the best air fresheners."  He gestured to the couch. "Would you like to sit down?"

 

She shrugged. "I guess so."

 

Looking back at Shampoo he glared at her then led Akane over to the couch. "Here we are."

 

Sitting down, Akane noticed that the couch was really soft.  "I like this, it's nice,"

 

Konton nodded. "Akane, I had a lot of fun with you tonight."  He sat down close to her and she moved over in the other direction a tiny bit, but he simply moved over closer to her.  "I haven't met a girl like you before; you are just so nice and pretty."

 

"Uh…" What he was saying was really making Akane nervous. "Thank you, I guess.  I really think I should get home now.  I can meet your sister tomorrow at school."

 

He gently lifted his hand and placed it against the side of her neck. "I really do like you," Konton felt her gulp down a breath of air as he started to lean forward.  Her hand came up and started pushing against his chest.  "Do you not like me?" 

 

Akane blinked. "It's not that, it's just I have a fiancé.  This wouldn't be fair to him."

 

"Who cares about him," Konton said bitterly, and he cupped her face.  He felt her trying to pull away but he wasn't going to let her go.  "Akane, you are what I want, and I always get what I want, there have been no exceptions to that in all of my existence, ever."

 

"Could you um let go of me?" She was struggling but for some reason, just looking into his eyes made her weak.  "Please?"

 

"No, not ever." And he pulled her mouth up against his, kissing her.  He could feel her trying to fight against him, but he was far more powerful than she is.  She is just a mortal girl thinking she could fight against him, of course she had no idea of just who he was.  He could taste something salty, and he slowly pulled back, realizing that he might have gone just a little too far.  "I've made you cry, I'm sorry."

 

"I…want to go home."  Akane said, her breath hitching.  She felt his fingers against her cheeks and she tried to turn away from him.

 

"Akane, I like you I really do.  I just want you to like me.  I'm sorry I hurt you."  He lied.  He intended on having her no matter what, he would lie through his teeth if it got him what he wanted.

 

Akane looked away from him. "You really scared me."

 

"I didn't mean too."  He lifted her chin so that she was looking him in the eye.  "I only have your best interest in mind." He trailed his finger along her cheek and wiped away her tear.  "I know that fiancé of yours doesn't appreciate you, but I do, I know how wonderful you are and I'm not afraid to admit it."

 

Akane felt even more drowsy now, as she was staring into his eyes.  Falling under some kind of spell it seemed like.  The more he talked to her it seemed the more she wanted to give him whatever he wanted.  "Konton…I…"

 

"Shhh," He put his finger to her lips. "Forget about your fiancé for now, he doesn't need you.  I do, right now Akane." His mouth hovered over hers again, he heard her whimper a bit as he pulled her upper body tight against his.  "Please Akane, give me what I want from you?"

 

"What do you want?" She whispered, seeing his brow arch, and then his mouth covered over hers once again, and this time she felt out of control and couldn't find the will to push him away, this time it was as if she really wanted him.

 

He could feel her responding to him, the way she attempted in her virginal way to kiss him back.  His mouth against hers harder as he pressed it open, at the same time he pushed her backwards onto the couch, and he gently to as not scare her, let his tongue lightly stroke against hers. He felt her struggling a bit with this new way of kissing, but soon she couldn't help but respond the way he wanted her too.

 

His hands found her skin soft and tight beneath her shirt, he was making to lift up her garment when he heard a popping sound and Lady Fate was standing there wide eyed. 

 

"Stop that! Get off her!"  Lady Fate went and grabbed Lord Chaos by the back of the shirt and pried him off the girl, "How dare you do that to her!"  She looked over at Akane who practically looked drugged.  "What did you do to her?"

 

Lord Chaos shrugged. "Whatever it is, it might be in the air?"

 

"I am ashamed of your behavior.  She is an innocent girl, what made you think of such a thing?"  Lady Fate moved over to Akane and helped her sit up; the poor girl wouldn't be able to register anything in her condition.

 

"I like her Lady Fate, I want to keep her."

 

Lady Fate scoffed. "That is unacceptable."

 

"No it isn't."  Lord Chaos said plainly. "I am allowed to have any mortal girl I wish, she is the one I want."

 

Lady Fate stomped over to him. "You will not have anything to do with this girl, do I make myself clear?

 

"Why Lady Fate, do I detect a hint of jealousy?"

 

She flushed. "Not at all.  Lord Chaos, you have no right to do this to her."

 

His eyes were narrowed in bitter anger. "I will do what I want, the mortal girl Akane Tendou will belong to me Lady Fate and not you or anyone will stop me." And with that and a popping sound Lord Chaos disappeared from the room.

 

Lady Fate looked over at Akane. "Oh I am so sorry I got you into this mess." 

 

Akane smiled at Lady Fate, rolled over on her side and fell off the couch. "Owie."

 

"I'll take you home." Lady Fate said, she wondered if this was happening to Akane, then what was happening to Ranma?  All of this was her fault if only she hadn't made that stupid bet and ruined their lives in more ways than before.  Now it was out of her hands, and she had to see it through to the end, no matter what happened.

 

Shampoo on the table kept jumping up and down trying to get the tall woman's attention, but she noticed it wasn't working.  Sitting down as the tall woman and the girl disappeared from the room, she had to plan on getting out of this bottle on her own.  That was going to be hard.

 

======

 

Well that's it for episode 5, I know it was kinda long.  What do you think so far? 

 

I hope everyone is enjoying it

 

Thanks,

Ryoko Blue