Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Wish ❯ Akane is Mine! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Disclaimer: Not mine. Cries I wish!!

Summary:  Ranma is fed up with Akane; he makes a simple wish to never have met her.  Lady Fate takes pity on him and grants his wish.  A problem arises with this wish; he remembers everything before the wish was granted.

 

 

A Simple Wish

Episode 6-Akane is Mine!

 

 

 

Lord Chaos was walking towards the high school with Discord. "Now I am proud that you have made Ranma Saotome forget his memories of Akane, so the only thing he should now know about is anything current and his life in this reality.  Normal knowledge I hope was not messed with."

 

Discord rolled her eyes. "Brother, you always underestimate my abilities, he remembers that he is in a new classroom, not because of Akane Tendou though, he knows he is still her work partner, and Ryouga Hibiki's enemy, but that is it, no memories of the other reality are there in his mind.  Both Discord and Lord Chaos heard Ranma's voice and they turned around, he was walking with another boy a year older than him.

 

"Today is the day, Ranma.  I will tell the lovely Tigress Akane Tendou of my deep devotion and love for her."  Kuno said holding a sappy written poem in his hand.

 

"Lucky girl I guess, but try not to lay it on too thick.  You always end up in the school swimming pool, I don't know how you end up there though."

 

Kuno shrugged. "She's got a good right hook,"  He cleared his throat, "Since I am the captain of the Kendo team, I know that Akane Tendou is heavily into Martial Arts so she would appreciate me since I have the same love for a similar art."  Kuno then heard Akane's sweet, dainty, uh angry voice.  She was yelling at her fiancé, he could hear her coming on fast.  Both he and Ranma turned around.

 

"Ryouga you are driving me crazy!" Akane shouted.

 

"Where were you last night, tell me that huh?" Ryouga yelled back at her.

 

Akane shrugged and at the same time in sequence they jumped over some rubble on the sidewalk.  "I went out that's all,  Konton came and asked me out, I went and then he brought me home."  Or at least she thought he brought her home, she couldn't really remember much about what happened after she had stepped into his apartment to meet his sister, only that she woke up at home in her bed.  "Where were you then, with Akari or even Kodcahi?!"

 

"Excuse me!?  Akane, I was fricken lost! All right?"

 

Kuno was nodding his head. "Ah now is the time I should impress my love."  He moved right into their path, "Akane Tendou, our love is purer than a rushing stream, bolder than mount. Fuji-" 

 

Both Akane and Ryouga irritated and angry by Kuno, both thrust their fists forward and knocked him clear up into the sky interrupting his poem.

 

Ranma was watching the two of them intently, something about this situation seemed strikingly familiar. "Hey you two." Ranma waved pleasantly.

 

Akane let out a breath of air. "Hey Ranma, will you tell this idiot that nothing really happened with Konton last night."

 

He shrugged.  "How should I know what happened or not, I mean you did blow me and our project off to go out with that guy.  It's not like I stick my nose into your business."

 

"You know, you're right."  She turned back towards Ryouga. "Just trust me okay?  I wouldn't do anything inappropriate with someone like him."  Akane moved closer to Ryouga, "Even though I do not like our situation, I would never do any thing of what you are thinking about with someone else.  It would be bad form."

 

"Honestly?" Ryouga's eyes were narrowed.

 

She was smiling brightly and Akane slipped her hand into Ryouga's. "Definitely," She noticed that he too had moved a little closer to her.  "Don't you know that it is you that I-"  Akane interrupted herself with a shriek as Ranma's fist had imbedded itself into Ryouga's face and he fell backwards a little.

 

Ryouga cupped his eye. "What the hell was that for?!"

 

Ranma was staring at his closed fist calmly. "Why did I do that?"

 

Lord Chaos looked crossly at Discord. "Your abilities huh?  We better interrupt this little fight."

 

She rolled her eyes and hurried over to the fight that was about to erupt between Ranma and Ryouga.  She grabbed onto Ranma quickly. "There you are, I was waiting for you this morning Ranma." She purred.

 

"Fuwa? Uh…why?"

 

Fuwa looked shocked and covered her face with her hands. "You don't remember last night Ranma, you pledged your love to me?" She wailed into her hands.

 

Both Ryouga and Akane looked at him wide eyed, well Ryouga with his unbruised eye that is.

 

Ranma was speechless, but he managed to get out the question that was burning in his mind. "I did what?"

 

"I can't believe you've forgotten, was I just a fling for you was that it?!" She screeched at him through her fake tears.

 

"No, no, no." He waved his hands in the air. "It just slipped my mind is all, really."  He looked towards the ground trying to remember what had happened last night.  His mind was all a blank.

 

Fuwa sniffled and wiped her wet eyes dry. "Good."  She moved closer to him. "You can make up for forgetting about us with a kiss."

 

Ranma paled instantly. "Uh…out here…in public?"  He saw her nod slowly, his heart beat faster; he could feel it pounding painfully hard in his chest.  He looked at both Ryouga and Akane, for some reason he didn't want to kiss Fuwa in front of her.  But why?  He shook his head lightly, and looked down at his… what was Fuwa to him anyway? A girlfriend, a fiancé? What?  Ranma took a deep breath and hoped no one was watching, he bent down and just as he was about to press his mouth to Fuwa's-  Ryouga's fist was imbedded in Ranma's face.

 

"Ow, why did you do that?!" Ranma was cupping his eye as well. Angrier now than he was when he hit Ryouga in the face.

 

"Payback!" Ryouga was grinning and looking very pleased with himself.

 

Akane rolled her eyes. "What a bunch of idiots." She breathed out, annoyed.

 

"Hey!" Both Ryouga and Ranma shouted at the same time, "I heard that Akane." They both said again.

 

"Dear, sweet Akane, do you require an escort towards school who is not an idiot?" Konton said from behind Akane, standing almost a little too close.

 

"Eep!" Akane jumped not having expected someone to practically be talking in her ear.  "You scared me, Konton."

 

He bowed. "Forgive me, that was not my intention."

 

Ryouga's jaw dropped at Akane's blush with Konton's apology.  "Hey you, stop hitting on Akane."

 

"I beg your pardon?" Konton glared up at Ryouga. "One such as I would never so plainly hit on a lady, now romance them with completely pure intentions is more my style." He was looking at Akane as he said this.

 

Feeling a little bit odd with Konton around, her mind was yelling out a warning of some kind.  Akane stepped closer to Ryouga, hooking her arm around his.  "I think I should go with Ryouga, he won't be an idiot all the time."  She did not see Ryouga flush with her holding onto him.

 

Konton's eyes were narrowed slightly. "I see, I just thought that after our date last night, you might be more open to me."

 

"It was just a date, it didn't mean anything." Akane said.

 

"Is that so?" Konton said tightly, he then spun around facing his sister.  "Fuwa, lets go." He was barely suppressing his anger as he started walking away, his sister following after him.  "Damn her."

 

"Damn who?" Discord asked.

 

"Both of them, Lady Fate and Akane Tendou."  He suddenly stopped, causing Discord to crash into him. "Damn them both to Hades." His eyes blazed red as he spun around, facing her.

 

Discord was confused. "Chaos, are you still going through with the plan?"

 

"Oh I have no intention of letting that mortal girl slip through my fingers Discord, I do intend to have her."

 

"What are you going to do?"

 

Chaos let a smirk cross his incredibly handsome features. "Why, Ryouga Hibiki can be erased from her mind as easily as she was erased from Ranma Saotome's mind."

 

She bit her lip. "Actually, Chaos, that wasn't exactly easy, it was very difficult.  Something in him did not want to forget her.  I felt a little bad erasing her from his mind."

 

He growled. "Don't you dare start growing a conscious on me now Discord, don't you dare!"

 

Discord raised her hands defensively. "All right, sheesh you don't have to yell."

 

"Akane Tendou will belong to me, Discord.  And nothing in the heavens or below will stand in my way.  Ranma Saotome, if he gets in my way I will kill him, if that idiot Ryouga Hibiki gets in my way, he too shall feel just how sharp my blade is."

 

She couldn't believe the way her brother was behaving. "All this over a stupid mortal female, there are millions of those you know, so why this one?"

 

Chaos once again smirked. "She is different than most mortal females, I just want her.  I have since the moment Lady Fate changed realities.  I desire the mortal girl, she is soft and curvy, pure and innocent and I can't wait to ruin her innocence."

 

Discord gulped. "What do you suggest I do about Ranma Saotome?  Even in his subconscious there is still a thought about Akane Tendou in him, without knowing why it happened, he slugged Ryouga Hibiki in the face."

 

"Discord, it makes no difference to me what you do with that mortal, you can fuck him for all I care.  Just keep him from remembering his affections for Akane."  Chaos's gestures were wild and he seemed to be getting even more angry over this.  "Akane is mine."

 

Ukyou couldn't believe what she was hearing.  She was hiding behind a shop sign and heard everything that was going on.  How did she even get into this kind of a situation, well she was walking to school and heard two people mention Ranma and a girl named Akane Tendou, so she ducked behind a store advertisement. Akane Tendou… wasn't she Ranma's history partner and Ranma's rival, Ryouga Hibiki's fiancé?  She took a deep breath, what had they done to Ranma? Akane who she didn't really know didn't really matter to her.  But Ranma…  She needed to warn him about what these two were up to.  She waited until they headed towards the school before she ran out from behind her hiding place and towards Ranma.

 

He was walking with Ryouga and…that must be Akane. Ukyou thought.  She rolled her eyes with seeing both Ryouga and Ranma sporting matching black eyes. 

 

"Ranma, Ranma! I have to talk to you.  It's very important." Ukyou shouted running towards him.

 

"Oh hey Ukyou, what's up?"  Ranma asked still walking.

 

Ukyou cleared her throat. "Ranma, I just heard something.  And well it involves you and her." She pointed to Akane.

 

Akane stopped and looked at Ukyou. "Me? What involves me?"

 

She explained everything that she had over heard with Chaos and Discord.  Ukyou could see the blank expressions on all three of their faces.  "You don't believe me, do you?"

 

Ranma sighed. "Ukyou, I'd like to. But your story seems completely-"

 

"Insane," Akane finished for him.  "Their names were what, Chaos and Discord? Oh please…"

 

"Yeah, couldn't you have thought of something a little more creative than that?" Ranma asked.

 

Ukyou was shocked, especially that Ranma didn't believe her, at all. "It's not a story Ranma, it's true.  You two are being used and tricked, and uh…Akane…is that your name?"  She saw the dark haired girl nod.  "Your life and…" She mumbled something. "…is at stake."

 

"My what?  I didn't quite hear that." Akane wasn't sure what she heard.

 

"Your virginity!" Ukyou yelled, and all three of them, Ranma, Ryouga and Akane all flushed.

 

Ranma cleared his throat. "Ukyou, that's enough. You're embarrassing Akane with this outrageous tale of yours."  He turned to walk away from her.

 

Ukyou was not going to let him walk away from her so she quickly grabbed onto his arm, pulling. "Ranma, no don't go to school, the guy who's name is Chaos is going to kill you!"  She tried pulling him in the opposite way of the high school.

 

"Ukyou! What are you doing?  Let go of me!" Shouted Ranma, trying to pull his arm from Ukyou's grasp.   He pulled hard, so hard that when his arm came loose of Ukyou's hold he crashed into Akane's back sending her flying forward, his arm quickly shot out and grabbed her about the waist so she wouldn't fall face first into the pavement.

 

"Whew, that was close." Akane said relieved that she did not hit the ground; she was then being pulled back upright, her back pressing against Ranma's chest, almost a little too intimately.  His hand then moved to her side and her eyes went wide.

 

"Are you all right?" He breathed almost  seductively into her ear, causing Akane to shiver pleasantly.

 

"Uh yeah, I think so…" She took a deep breath at feeling his thumb lightly stroking her side. 'What is he doing?!' her mind shouted in alarm, and Akane cleared her throat. "Um, I think you can let go of me now."  She said nervously.

 

Ranma jolted out of a daze. "Oh, right.  Sorry about that." And he moved his arm from around her and felt a sudden loss when she stepped away from him.  For some reason he wanted to go right up to her again and hold her close just like that.  What was the matter with him?  She was Ryouga's girl.  He watched as Ryouga who was angrier than he had seen him grabbed Akane's hand roughly and started pulling her along towards the high school, he rolled his eyes once he heard their arguing over what had happened.

 

He turned to Ukyou who was glaring at him. "What did I do now?!"

 

"Ranma! I try to warn you about trouble and try to save your stupid life and you go around touching other girls!"

 

"What? She almost fell which was your fault Ukyou, I just made sure she didn't hit the ground!"  He yelled, pointing at Ryouga and Akane hurrying towards school.  

 

Ukyou growled. "Ranma, I'm not talking about you saving her from falling.  I'm saying that you were touching her inappropriately, I saw it, and that Ryouga guy saw it too!"

 

Ranma flushed. 'Oh no', Ukyou was right.  He did do that.  "I…I couldn't help it Ukyou, I'm sorry."  He was confused, why couldn't he help it?  Why did he want to do it again?  "Damn-it!" He cursed loudly.  "My head is all messed up right now Ukyou, I don't even know what is going on half the time."

 

"It's just, Ranma why don't you ever hold and touch me like that?  You barely know her, and she's with someone."

 

He just couldn't answer her, it would make her even more upset to know that he only thought of Ukyou as a friend, even if she was one of his fiancés, he just doesn't feel that connection with her.  He had Shampoo and Ukyou and he did not want either of them, it felt like there was someone or something missing.  But what the hell was it? Why couldn't he remember what it was?  "Ukyou, I have to get to class before I am late."

 

She sighed, knowing she would never get an answer out of him.  Ukyou walked with Ranma to school and right up to classroom 1-A.  She place her hand gently on his arm, "Ranma, be careful.  I don't want anything to happen to you, those two strange people are in your classroom, they might try to hurt you."

 

Ranma smiled a little. "Don't worry about me Ukyou, I can handle just about anything, you know that."  He turned and walked into the classroom.

 

Ukyou breathed in deeply and turned to go, coming face to face with Fuwa. "Oh! Excuse me."  Ukyou noticed that Fuwa looked a little upset.

 

"I know you were there." Fuwa said with a fake smile.

 

"What?"

 

"Hiding, and then I also know that you went and told Ranma Saotome just exactly what you heard." Konton said coming from inside the doorway.

 

Ukyou looked between both Fuwa and Konton, she felt the prickling of fear trickle along her spine and up into her hair.  "Uh… I'd love to stay and chat and all, but I've got to get to class, heh, heh."  She turned to go, but Fuwa grabbed Ukyou by the back of her uniform.

 

"Not so fast girly girl." Fuwa said.

 

Reaching for her huge Spatula strapped to her back, Ukyou made to hit Fuwa over the head with it, but it was grabbed from behind by Konton who snapped it in two with one hand.  Ukyou's eyes widened in sorrow as she saw and heard the clatter of her broken spatula hit the floor.

 

"That was a family heirloom, how could you?" She couldn't believe it, it was ruined.

 

"You should worry more about your own neck rather than some stupid weapon." Konton said arrogantly.

 

Ukyou rounded on Konton. "Just what do you think you're doing, what have you done to Ranma? I demand an answer."

 

Konton snickered. "I didn't do anything to him."

 

"You lie." Ukyou nearly shouted.

 

Fuwa groaned. "Nothing terrible has been done to him, I just erased particular memories in his mind.  That's all."

 

"Why would you do a thing like that to him, what if he needed those memories?" Ukyou asked, worried for Ranma's mental health.

 

"Trust me, he doesn't need them." Fuwa answered.  "Now then, I think that you have caused enough trouble here.  Telling Ranma Saotome of our plans, which was a very bad and wrong thing to do young lady.  You are getting in mine and my brother's way, and we just can not have that."

 

"He didn't believe me anyway!" Ukyou tried to back away from them, but Fuwa still held Ukyou by the back of her uniform "What are you going to do, surely not kill me, right?"  She wished she had her other weapons on her to defend herself with, she tried to wrestle out of the girl's grasp but she found that Fuwa had inhuman strength. 

 

"Fuwa giggled. "I am not as crude as to slaughter you, my brother though he would in a mortal heart beat." She looked over Ukyou's head at her brother who stood there with his arms folded across his chest and a smirk on his face

 

"Are you really who I over heard you say you were."

 

"Indeed little mortal, indeed." Fuwa said, then pressing her palm to Ukyou's forehead. "Now stay still this won't hurt a bit." She giggled and Ukyou started shrinking to a very small size.  Fuwa smiled at the little Ukyou held by her uniform in only two of Fuwa's fingers.

 

"What did you do?" Ukyou squeaked high pitched, she covered her mouth with her hands.  "What?  What happened to my voice?"  Ukyou watched as Fuwa then pulled a bottle out of thin air, it already had something in it, Ukyou noted that the something had blue hair and it looked a lot like… "Shampoo?!"

 

"She was in the way as well." Fuwa uncorked the bottle and Shampoo started jumping up to get out.  Fuwa then brought Ukyou over to the opening of the bottle and dropped her in.  She laughed as Ukyou fell right on top of Shampoo in a heap, then Fuwa corked the bottle.  Putting the glass bottle with the two girls in it back in the air, it disappeared.

 

"Well should we get to class sister dear?" Konton sounded pleased.

 

Fuwa nodded. "Eh, why not."  And she followed him inside.

 

=======

Well that's it for episode 6, I hope you all enjoyed it.  So stay tuned for episode 7, it's sure to be interesting. ^_^

 

Remember to review,

Thanks,

Ryoko Blue