Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ah My Rider ❯ First Climax ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Teturo: Well here we go with actually introducing Kamen Rider Den-O into the world of Ah My Goddess.

Den-O: Yep the last chapter left things hanging but this is will be pure win.

Red Oni: Time for my climax.

Den-O: (Sigh) Yes it will be now hush and get ready for the chapter

Teturo: Here we go folks. Hope you enjoy this latest offering.

Den-O: and don't forget to review

Disclaimer - I only wish I owned any of these series. No intention of profit only mutual entertainment.

Morisato Keiichi returned to the shrine as the sun was setting. Discussing projects with professors especially this late into the evenings always left him with a headache. He was greeted by the smell of food ready to serve on the table, but was surprised to find a fifth place set at the table.

He was even more confused when he walked further into the living area to find Belldandy, with the robot Banpei's assistance, converting the store room into a modestly appointed bedroom.

"Ah Belldandy... is Megumi coming over for dinner tonight?" He asked hopefully. New guests at the shrine tended to bring more chaos.

"No, she was not going to be over tonight Keiichi-san." Belldandy said with a warm smile, before confirming his fears. "I hope you don't mind, Skuld will be bringing another guest to stay with us."

Seeing the fond look in her eyes Keiichi's desire to protest simply evaporated. "Can I help you get the room setup.

-------

Skuld finished blinking the sleepiness from her eyes as the man stood up and walked towards them. The slightest shift in his eyes was enough to stifle the question she was about to ask. "I am Owner, you wished for a life with purpose and I have a proposition for you."

"What offer would that be?" Ranma said with a wariness in his voice that Skuld felt in her chest, and had her reaching to hold his arm supportively.

Two things occurred to her as she gently pulled his arm to her chest. One she was now almost as tall as Ranma. Two she had a "chest" to pull his arm up against.

"Well, as I mentioned the purpose of this train is to protect the flow of time." The man replied with a smile as he watched the two teens blush. "To that end a champion called Den-O is selected to carry out that duty."

"And you are offering me the job?" Ranma said with suspicion. "Why?"

The man smiled with mirth as Skuld fought her blush and experimentally laid her head on Ranma's shoulder. "Because you have been linked with the Norn of the future, and as a singular individual in the time stream have the power to do so."

Ranma sighed and hung his head. "I can't even get peace enough ta get a good nights sleep, how am I supposed ta protect time."

The man sits down on the bench across the table from Ranma and Skuld. "I can see your difficulty Ranma-kun." He says as he takes a packet from his pocket and slides it across the table to Ranma. "These are yours, whatever you decide." He said with a knowing smile. "As to getting some peace, I believe better accommodations are being arranged for you as we speak."

Ranma blushed as he realized Skuld had completely latched onto his left arm, to the point that he could not move it, and his hand was resting on her bare thigh. Trying to ignore how pleasant it felt he opened the envelope with his free hand and took out a wallet, containing a nice stack of yen notes, and looked at the ID card with his picture. Flipping the ID holder over he finds one with his girl side's picture.

"Ah why is my name wrong on here?" Ranma asks quietly. this causes Skuld to open her eyes again and look.

"Nogami Ranma?" She says with a smile. "That's what Yggdrasil listed your name as when I came to grant your wish.

"But my family name is Saotome!" Ranma says in surprise.

Skuld sits up at this revelation, Ranma feels both relieved and somehow saddened at the loss of contact. "Let me check." She says as a computer screen appears in the air in front of her.

Ranma watches as her fingers fly over the translucent keyboard and becomes slightly dizzy watching screens flash in front of the girl. She finally looks at the screen in puzzlement. "No, it shows Nogami Ranma. Son of Nogami Nodoka and ... the file on father is secured for Kami-sama's eyes only."

"What about pops, Saotome Genma?" Ranma says curiously. "Where is he?"

Skuld has several more screens flash in front of her before, her face turns slightly green. "He is no longer on the mortal plane. According to the system it has been over a month since the night I granted your wish. Your mother apparently found out the full account of his history after the funeral and went back to using her maiden name."

"I am sorry Ranma." Skuld says quietly. "According to news reports here it states that the two of you were in a training accident of some sort. You are considered missing and presumed dead."

"So I have nowhere to go back too." Ranma says tiredly.

"You can stay with me." Skuld blushes furiously. "I mean you can stay at the shrine Onee-sama and her fiancee operate. I am staying with them."

"I don't want to be a freeloader." Ranma says with a hint of disgust at the thought.

Skuld is saved from trying to convince him by Owner. "If that is your only issue Ranma-kun, I believe I forgot to mention that your services would not go uncompensated."

Ranma blinks at this and Skuld takes the opportunity to excuses herself. Naomi just smiles at her and points the way to what she is needing. As she walks off she feels Ranma's gaze locked on her. Glancing back she realized with a giggle that his attention was riveted on how her now short jacket failed to cover up her very short shorts.

Giving into a playful impulse she puts a bit more sway into her hips as she walks, and grins as Ranma's head starts moving in time with her. 'So this is why the old hag likes teasing so much.'

She blushes as she walks through the door and notices Owner's indulgent, almost proud, smile.

Stepping into the wash closet Skuld sighs as she realizes her clothing is almost stretched enough to be a total loss. sliding off her jacket with some difficulty she takes off her shirt and groans at the ripped seams.

Fortunately the sports bra she had taken to wearing was still serviceable, if only decent by a short margin. Looking up into the mirror she marveled at her new figure. Before when she had taken a older form, with the temporary failure of the ultimate force, she had only looked like a young teenage girl. Now as she turned to the side she grinned when she realized she could rival one of the Valkyrie in muscle tone, and the sports bra barely contained her new assets that could make even Urd jealous.

Skuld was lost in fantasies of finally being able to show up Urd, when suddenly her form changed back into that of a child. She blinked at the mirror as she now had to struggle to keep her clothes from falling off.

---------

Ranma coughed and blushed after Skuld disappeared around the corner. "Ah sorry about that Owner-san."

"Don't worry about it Ranma-kun." The man says with a chuckle. "Even I was young once, and I see nothing wrong with you appreciating what the young lady obviously wanted, and enjoyed, you looking at."

"Yes, I believe the offer of a place to stay is good regardless of your choice." The impeccably dressed man gives a knowing smile that caused Ranma to blush furiously again before continuing. "However I can promise that your share of living expenses and spending money will be provided for if you agree to work for me."

Ranma paused in responding as Naomi brought over a tray with glasses and pitchers of ice water and lemonade. He could only sigh as his luck held and the pitcher of lemonade toppled over when the tray was set down.

He closed his eyes as he waited for the splash and was surprised when he heard the plastic pitcher hit the floor and he remained dry and a he.

"Okay, that hasn't happened that way for me in a while." Ranma said quietly.

Looking at the older man. "It is the duty of a martial artist to use their skills to help others if they can." Ranma says with a smile. "But it is nice to know that it would put food on the table for me for a change. I would accept but you need to know about my curse." He finishes as he pours a glass of water from the pitcher. He nodded apologetically at Naomi who just finished drying up the lemonade. The woman simply winked at him and put a fresh towel over his shoulders.

Pouring the glass over his head, he felt the change come over him and sighed. 'So much for hoping it was gone.'

"I don't think that will be...." Owner started before being interrupted by a wail from where Skuld had gone.

The red headed girl quickly got up from her seat and dashed around the corner to find a sniffling child Skuld struggling to keep her clothes from falling to the floor in the wash closet.

"Skuld?" Ranma asked quietly, while finding the dry side of the towel she was holding, and wrapping it around the girl to help preserve her modesty.

The girl's midnight black eyes turn to Ranma's blue and open wide in surprise. "Ranma?"

"At least now I know why I was looking the way I was." Skuld said with a sad smile. "I wished to help you and it looks like I took on some part of your curse."

The cursed martial artist grins, and attempts to cheer the girl up. "Well, it could be worse you could have my problems with cats." Ranma's sudden delight at being able to say the word without stuttering was tempered by the look of unimaginable terror in the girl's eyes.

Ranma quickly grabs ahold of Skuld and holds her tightly to keep her from hurting herself in panic. After several minutes the girl stops struggling and breaks down in tears. "I am so sorry Skuld-chan." She mumbles repeatedly into the girl's hair.

"No, you should not be. It is not the least bit your fault. It was my wish." In response Skuld wraps her arms around Ranma's neck and even through remaining tears looks directly into Ranma's eyes. "That beast that put you through that is the one I blame. I saw only a small piece of what you went through and it was almost too much for me."

"Your so strong to be able to fight that Ranma." Skuld wraps her arms tighter around Ranma's neck and kisses the red head on the cheek tenderly. "Will you lend me some of that strength?" She finishes in a whisper.

Naomi coughs politely from the door holding a pot of hot water for Ranma and a dress with a pair of leggings for Skuld. With a blush Ranma stands back up and with a nod of assurance from the girl leaves the room. Skuld takes the clothing and blushes when she finds a much more elastic sports bra and a pair of bike shorts hidden within the folds of the dress.

Quickly putting these on she feels her body shift again and grins at her reflection. "Well, I will just have to find a way to keep Ranma from changing." She blushes at remembering how comfortable it felt with Ranma-chan holding her. "Unless Ranma wants to change." She finishes with a final nod, while pulling on the dress.

Pulling on the leggings, she finds they ride tightly on her hips, and end just below the knees, in this form. Giggling again, she ties a knot in the skirt so it hangs just below her bottom and shifts tantalizingly when she walks.

"Maybe a miniskirt?" Skuld says idly as she leaves the washroom.

"Are you feeling better Skuld?" Owner says as he looks up from where he and Ranma are discussing things.

"Yes, I am thank you Ka..." Skuld revises what she was going to say. "Owner-san."

"I believe your sisters are expecting the two of you." Owner says with a grin. "Both of you rest well, and we can talk more tommorow."

With that the train stops and Naomi shows the two teens to the exit and Skuld is surprised to find a sliding shoji door just a few feet away from the train sitting on open sand. Opening the door Ranma stares as Kasumi bows to the two of them. "Okaerinasi Skuld." She pauses to pull the two of them into a hug. "Ranma-kun."

--------

Ranma rolls over on the futon he was laying on. The remembered smells of Kasumi's cooking drawing him irresistibly from slumber. Coming awake he finds he is not simply remembering the smells. Finding a soft cotton robe hanging by the door, he pulls it over his undershirt and boxers as he opens the sliding door to the room.

Walking towards the kitchen he finds the girl he thought was Kasumi last night. He simply could not shake the impression that she was Kasumi, Even though Belldandy had golden brown almost blond hair, she had almost the same aura as Kasumi.

"May I help you Bell-chan?" Ranma asks quietly.

"I would appreciate it greatly Ranma-kun." Belldandy responds with a smile over her shoulder that makes Ranma feel the loss of one of the few things he enjoyed in Nerima.

Ranma simply nods and sighs as he finds all that is left to do is carry the serving platers to the table.

They both sat down at the table and waited for the others to come to the table. Keiichi and surprisingly Urd both beat Skuld to getting to the table. Ranma fought back a blush at watching skuld make her way sleepily to the table wearing only a short night shirt.

Said blush tripled when the desirable girl simply knelt next to him and leaned against him with a satisfied smile. Skuld's eyes came open and fully awake when Urd let out a wolf whistle. The girl after recovering from her momentary shock just grinned at her eldest sister and snuggled closer to Ranma.

Ranma was shocked. Not by her actions, that was not new for him, but by the fact that she was not holding onto him like a vice, and he had no desire to move.

"We both need new clothes." Skuld stated simply. "Shall we go out shopping after breakfast Ranma...sama." She finished teasingly.

Ranma found his throat too dry to respond, and prayed she did not realize how much he wanted to kiss her at the moment. If that was because she would be offended or eager for it he was not quite sure. He blushed, finally settling on nodding his agreement.

Belldandy just smiled at the teenagers antics for most of the meal. As everyone was preparing to leave Belldandy winked at Skuld and wrapped her arms around Keiichi's neck, giving him a kiss that Ranma swore he could feel the depth of emotion in from across the room. Keiichi just stared with unfocused eyes while Ranma was lead from the room by a giggling Skuld.

"I think Onee-sama showed us up for the moment." Skuld said with a grin at Ranma.

Ranma gulped as he watched Skuld playfully lick her own lips. "For the moment." He finally agreed, earning a smile from Skuld.

Ranma's clothing choices were simple. Mostly because he allowed Skuld to make a lot of suggestions. though he had to agree that the khaki trousers with legs that could zip off at the knee made more sense if he were to change heights then his baggy silk pants.

He blushed when he heard her murmur about it presenting a better view as well.

He did get to stick with his tunic style shirts and could not make too many protests about her recommending a compression shirt to offer some support should he change forms. Though why she felt the need to demonstrate with herself as an example he could only guess was because she liked his reaction.

His clothing choices finished he patiently waited while Skuld tried on clothes for him to critique. He was blushing so bad when he realized she was experimenting to see if she could make him feel her sliding the clothes on and off, he never noticed the golden orb fly into him or the sand that poured out of his new clothes.

Skuld stepped out of the dressing room and posed with her new jacket hanging off her shoulders over her sleeveless white silk blouse and ivory miniskirt over thigh high white silk gartered stockings. Needless to say Ranma was stunned

She on the other hand watched as the pile of sand behind Ranma formed into a man shape wearing a horned mask with the legs hanging in the air above the rest of the torso.

The Norn of the future was overcome with laughter as she found the creature was staring at her just as enraptured as Ranma. 'I am hot!' She thought around her giggles.

Ranma turned to find what had caused her to laugh and discovered the creature beside him. "Imagine." He said as he pointed at the creature. "Well, can't say I have a wish for you. I already have a goddess who has fulfilled my greatest desire."

The imagin nodded dumbly in agreement at the blushing young woman before shaking himself. "Well I can't disagree with you." he admits earning a bright blush from Skuld. "I was just looking for a good fight and you seemed like a fighter."

"You want to fight along with me?" Ranma asks in surprise. "What about your mission?"

The creature scratches the back of his head. 'So much like Ranma.' Skuld notes with a giggle.

"Truthfully there was something about granting wishes, but I can't remember the why." The imagin looks away as Skuld walks towards them. Skuld grins as she realizes he was trying not to look up her skirt. "Anyway I don't know about any mission. You gonna let me fight with you or not?"

"Sure" Ranma replies with a grin.

"Good because I smell another Imagin around." The creature shouts as he leaps into Ranma. Ranma sweeps his bangs back from his forehead and Skuld notices a red streak in it and that his eyes have also turned red. "And they are always good for a fight." Ranma Red finishes.

----------

Aoshima Toshiyuki had seen heaven, he was certain of it this time. A Raven haired beauty was walking through the shopping district along with some common looking young man. 'I should go free the angel from his influence.' He thought with a lecherous grin as he walked past the store they had walked into. So intent was he on his clandestine observation he missed the glowing orb entering him as he turned a corner and the sand pouring from his clothes.

"Tell me your wish!" He hears a voice behind him say. Turning he found himself face to face with a man shaped creature with the face of a chameleon. He shivered as the sand creature seemed to be divided in half with the things legs hanging in the air above his torso. "I will grant any wish for one thing in return."

Aoshima smirks and pushes his glasses up his nose. "Really, then give me the raven haired goddess in the store across the street."

"Agreed." The creature says as it draws itself together into a giant green reptilian creature, and turns to walk to the store. Aoshima sighs at hearing the screams from passerbys at the creature's march.

The young man blinks as he watches the peon and his angel meet the creature half way. 'I should have known.' Was his only thought as he watches the teenage boy pull a belt from somewhere and pass a black wallet like object over the buckle. Transforming to fight the monster in the middle of the street.

The boy disappears in a flash of light and is replaced by a taller figure wearing a black body suit with a silver helmet and silver train tracks? on the helmet, and going down the suits arms and legs. With a sound like a train pulling into a station a red peach shape goes over the back of the helmet and stopping in the front splitting open to make a tear drop shaped visor that locks into place as the suit gains red chest armor and leg pieces.

The masked fighter strikes a wide legged crouching pose, with his arms spread out to the sides and calls out. "Ore Sanjou." With that Aoshima simply turns and walks away. 'Figures some sort of special effects show.'

Ranma red had grinned when he heard the the SetTouch call out sword form when he pressed the red button on the belt and swiped the Rider Pass across the sensor on it. When the armor had finished forming he posed in front of the green imagin. "Ore Sanjou, Now that I am here we are at the climax!"

Tossing the pieces into the air almost negligently he jumps into a front snap kick to the things head, half turning to a side thrust while he pulls the last two pieces from his belt. Completing the turn with a flourish Den-O SF snaps the last two pieces into place on the ends of the dropping parts. A red glowing blade appears from the end of the weapon in his left hand.

"Now I am truly at my climax." He poses again with the sword form of the Dengasher held in his right hand above his head. "Feel the power of my Hissatsu Waza."

The masked warrior dashes forward striking the imagin repeatedly with his sword. Finishing with a kiai and a side thrust kick knocking the imagin back. One could almost feel the riders grin as he passes the pass over the belt again. The device calls out "Full Charge." as red streams of energy flow from it to the the Dengasher.

"Now for my Hissatsu Waza part two." Den-O swings the weapon and the red glowing blade detaches and flies through the creature with a shower of sparks. The rider turns as the blade reconnects with the Dengasher and the imagin explodes behind him.

Skuld stares at him as he walks towards her ready to receive her praise. Suddenly she jumps forward to put her hands on the Dengasher. "Amazing, please let me study it!" She squealed. You could almost see a sweat drop form on the back of the helmet as the fighter removes the belt and the armor and red aura disappear leaving Ranma alone to deal with the disappointed goddess.

Back aboard the Den Liner the red aura resolves itself into the form of a tall man dressed in a red body suit and armor, wearing a red Oni mask. On his belt is a red peach shaped buckle. "Ah that was fun."

"Welcome to the Den Liner." Naomi calls out as she brings him a cup of coffee covered in red foam.

The Oni imagin picks up the cup and salutes the young woman with it before taking a drink. "Umai" he says as he brings the cup back down leaving a red foamy mustache on his upper lip.

Ranma and Skuld finish their shopping trip, it had not taken much to convince people that they were doing a promo for a special effects movie and it is just after two in the afternoon. The martial artist cautiously looks around as he checks the time while they stand at the door to a video arcade. When his watch shows exactly 2:02:02 he opens the door and it leads them to a vista filled with sand, with the Den Liner pulling to a stop in front of them.

The two teens prepare to climb up the short ladder on the side of the train to enter through the door that opened for them. Ranma allows the young goddess to go up first while he holds the bags. Skuld grins at Ranma's blush as she turns to take the bags from him so he can follow her up the ladder.

Upon entering the dinning car Skuld starts giggling at her first sight of the red imagin.

"Oy, don't laugh!" the imagin shouts as Ranma enters. "Don't you have any creativity at all? What is with this form you gave me?"

"Well," Ranma says weakly. "The story of the peach boy, Momotarous, is the only one I can remember 'Kaa-san telling me as a kid."

Skuld gently takes Ranma's arm and looks at him sympathetically. The newly named Momotarous outright cringes as he goes over the few memories he had absorbed from his contractor about his mother. "Ah, don't worry about it kid I can deal." Momo says jauntily as he walks over to slap Ranma on the shoulder with his gloved hand.

"Anyway kid we make a good team." Momotarous chuckles as he walks over to pose with his right leg propped up on a bench. He throws Ranma a thumbs up over his shoulder. "You can just count on my strength whenever another imagin shows up."

Ranma sweat drops at the pose, and Skuld has to sit down because she is laughing so hard.

The train dropped them back off at the front door to the shrine, and Ranma looked forward to simply relaxing. Unfortunately, or blessedly, Skuld had other plans after dinner. She insisted on showing off all her new outfits for her sisters. With Ranma and Keiichi pressed into attending as well.

The one thing the two young men were certain of after a while is that their reactions to the display were as much, or more, the show then Skuld herself was.

After Skuld had modeled the last outfit for everyones enjoyment, especially hers, Ranma and Keiichi both relaxed back with a sigh. "So was she like this before I came along?" Ranma whispered to the older boy quietly.

"Not in the slightest." Keiichi replied with a grin. "Though this is an improvement. She can't get after me for getting close to Belldandy when she is snuggling up to you."

'Ranma!' He heard Momo shout in his head. 'The lizard teme is back!"

They all hear a muffled shriek from Skuld's room. Dashing there they find the room sacked and one of the screened windows torn out.

The screen freezes and a watch face appears over the torn out window. Before the center rotates with the ticking of a clock.

"Yo Momotarous here," Says a super deformed version of the Oni imagin sticking its head out of a miniature version of the Den liner at the bottom of the screen. "Watch me unleash a new climax on the lizard in the next episode."

*******

Teturo: Well it seems the imagin just don't know when to quit.

Nogami Ranma: So this is different from my rivals how?

Skuld: Well you can actually get rid of them permanently in the end.

Kadoya Ranma: Yo so this is the project you guys are doing.

Skuld: who are you?

Nogami: Yah.

Kadoya Ranma: Hehe oh you will learn in due time just consider me a friend.

Den-O: Kadoya what are you doing here.

Kadoya Ranma: Making myself look cool why?

Ranko: (tackle glomp) Onii-chan!!

Ranma Kadoya: (goes down) CRAP!

Teturo: (snicker) I call that a fail.

Den-O: An epic one at that.

Momotaros: Hey what about me I showed up too.

Teturo: You did pretty well, but somehow the imagin survived.

Skuld: (evil glare)Yes please do explain that!

Den-O: Scary goddess.

Momotaros: Umm well my Hissatu Attack wasn't cool enough thats why. Anyway until next time folks.

Den-O: And again don't forget to reivew

Kadoya Ranma: HELP ME.