Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Akane ❯ In Love and Fight ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I sadly don't own Ranma or any of the characters. Rumiko Takahashi does. I'm only using her awesome characters for fanfictional stories. So I repeat, Rumiko Takahashi is the Creator of Ranma ½

'...' indicates thoughts of the character

*...* will tell you when a flashback appears

Akane

Chapter 4

CRASH!!

Both of their eyes shot open and drew in a quick breaths. "Wha, what was that?" Akane stuttered. Ranma was on his feet ready for anything.

"I don't know. I think someone's in the house. Akane you stay here and hide. I'll go down-"

"No, Ranma! I'm a martial artist too! I can fight." Ranma calmed himself down and gently put his hands on her shoulders.

"Look, it's probably nothing. I know your leg still hurts a little so how about you just wait here for me." She didn't say anything and only nodded. He could not believe that she listened to him so, easily. He turned around without saying anything more and walked out the room. Akane walked to the door and readied herself to go down stairs if she thought he may need help.

Ranma, quickly but quietly, raced down the stairs and crept to the side of the kitchen door. There was a man, wearing a jacket, walking slowly and looking around for anyone.

"Look!" Said the walkie talkie he held. "Just find the girl. I saw everyone leave except her." The man walked though the door. It was definitely one of the two men who were trying to take Akane away.

Ranma launched his assault at the intruder and kicked him in the back, knocking him down. The man grunted as the walkie talkie flew from his hands, landing on the floor.

"What are you going to do to Akane!" He quickly turned over.

"Shit! You left the house!"

"I stayed here all day. Now get the hell out of my house!" The man stood and threw a punch at Ranma.

"We won't let you win this time." Ranma blocked and punched him in the stomach, but the six-foot-tall man grabbed Ranma and tossed him toward the stairs. ~~*~~

Akane heard Ranma grunt as something crashed into the stairs. She raced to see Ranma tangled with pieces of the staircase.

"Ranma!" A man stepped into view and she gasped as she recognized the face of the man from before.

"There you are!" Before Ranma was going to get up, he took hold of Ranma's leg, though Ranma tried to kick the hand that grabbed his ankle, the intruder did not let up and flung him in the opposite direction of the stairs. He crashed against the wall, moaning in pain.

The bulky man ran up the stairs, chasing after his objective.

Akane was going to prove to Ranma that she could fend for herself. She ran down the hall in to Ranma's room and hid behind the open door. The man popped into the room looking for her. She then jumped out and kicked him in the back. "Shit!" He fell to the ground. "That's exactly what that asshole did!" He stood and she began to throwing kicks and punches, but the man blocked and smacked her roughly across the face. She flew back and cried in pain as she landed in the hallway. The intruder smiled.~~*~~

Ranma picked himself up. 'Damn it! Akane!' He immediately raced toward and up the stairs. He saw Akane fly out of his room and hit the wall, seeing her head bounce off the wall and the yelp that escaped her parted lips. Ranma's rage rose and the man stepped out of the room, staring down at the injured girl.

Ranma ran full speed. The man turned his head but he was too slow for Ranma's attack. With anger in his eyes, the black haired teen pummeled the older man to the ground, giving him no chance to react.

Akane's head throbbed in pain. She looked up and saw Ranma pick up the man's arms and quickly dragged him down the hallway past her. She groggily stood and followed. Ranma kicked him out of the house.

"I swear if you ever come back here or give Akane any problems I will, I will get you!" His low, menacing voice delivered the threat as he wanted but the man scrambled to his feet and shot Ranma a dirty look. Ranma pulled his hands together in front of him to form a chi attack. The man didn't give him the chance to even complete it as he ran, frightened.

"Ranma..." He heard Akane's soft voice and let his chi fade away. He turned and walked up to her, seeing her leaning against the doorway, heavily.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you bad? Do you need to see Tofu?" She held the back of her head and Ranma picked her up bringing her back into the house and up to her room. He laid her down and until he came back. Ranma retrieved a bowl of cool water and two towels. "Here, I want you to put this behind your head." He laid a dry towel on her pillow and then the wet one for her head to rested on. "And relax. I'm going to go clean up." He smiled and she whispered a thank you.

She could hear him picking up the wood, then moving to the kitchen and cleaning up whatever the man broke in there. Every so often she would not hear anything for a moment, then he would resume working. Her head was feeling better and she closed her eyes, feeling at ease. ~~*~~

Ranma finished cleaning the mess that jackass created and quickly hurried over to Akane's room. He knocked on the semi-open door before he entered and noticed Akane on her side, facing away from him. He locked the door and began toward her.

"Akane..." She moaned as he sat on the bed.

"Ranma," She turned to face him. "My head feels better."

"How about your leg?" He said, moving his hand below her bandaged knee. She smiled.

"It's fine, thanks to you." She blushed as his hand touched her stomach. He then attempted to tickle her. Akane gasped out loud and proceeded to push the hand away. Ranma made his move and wrapped his arms around her waist. She sighed lightly as her hands rested against his chest. "Like I said. I will find that spot." Her lips curled into a grin.

"Like I said, I'd like to see you try." Her sly and seductive smile was too much for him.

"I should've never said you weren't cute." She was ready to protest but he quickly moved forward and claimed her soft lips. He pulled away from her slightly to look into her eyes. "Because you're the most beautiful woman, I've ever seen." Akane was ready to cry. Ranma has never said anything so nice to her like that and then he just kissed her! So much was happening in one moment. She stuttered.

"Ranma...I ..I-"

"I love you, Akane Tendo." The tears were already streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh, Ranma!" Her arms flew around his neck and pulled him into a close huge. They sat there for a moment until he pulled away.

"Ranma, I love you too." She will never get tired of hearing those words. His hand touched her cheek gently and tilted her head up to him. His lips came down upon her own and he kissed her passionately. Both were in heaven, feeling the warmth of each others bodies. Ranma's hand continued to support the side of her face while his other hand slid to her back. Akane's hands glided all over his chest then she wrapped her arms around his waist and lifted his shirt so she could feel his skin. Her small hands roamed his smooth muscular back.

This is what she always wanted. 'It's exactly how I imagined it would be. Perfect.' Akane wanted more of Ranma as she daringly brushed her tongue against his lips. Her hand went to his bare stomach and pressed slightly, sliding it down his front, onto his thigh. He suddenly moaned and opened his mouth sightly. She took the chance and searched for him. His tongue touched her and they began to caress each other and continued their hungry search.

Time passed as they had to separate to breathe. They panted against each other. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of that, Akane." She smiled as her hand caressed his face. She began playing with his hair.

"Neither do I." Ranma loved this girl beneath him more that life itself. He was never going to let anything happen to her but they couldn't let anyone know how they felt. He kissed her hand as it brushed over his lips which brought another glorious smile to her beautiful face.

There was a knock at her door.

"Akane?" Akane jumped. Ranma smiled as he stood bringing her up with him.

"Uh, yea?"

"Are you okay? Where's Ranma? Why is your door locked?"

"Damn noisy, Nabiki!" She grumbled quietly. Ranma noticed the frown appear on her face and chuckled softly, only for the girl in his arms to hear. He bent over to her ear and whispered,

"I'll leave through the window. I'll see you later." He kissed her softly on the lips and she began toward her door. Ranma disappeared and Akane sighed, opening the door.

"What's wrong, Nabiki?" Nabiki looked into her room and didn't see anyone.

"Did you notice that the railing on the stairs is broken?" Akane nodded. "Do you know where Ranma is?" Akane shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. He left or maybe training. Up on the roof? I don't know. Where were you?"

Nabiki paused. "I was dealing with a costumer. Oh, well. You make sure to tell Daddy what happened." Akane smiled as Nabiki walked to her own room. She laid down and looked out her window. 'This is going to be hard, but it's all going to be worth it for Ranma.' ~~*~~