Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Can I Have Some Revenge Please? ❯ A Wierd Time In Nerima ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Can I Have Some Revenge Please?
By: Kristen Phillips
And Missy Woodman for posting and artwork
 
Chapter 1:
This spring looks like a nice place for people to cool off and at least for a price. One hundred yen a person ought to cover it and with food and drinks I ought to make a fortune.
Waaaa. “Splash”. Too bad you fall in spring of drowned boy. Whoever fall in take body of drowned boy. How is that possible? We are in Japan not China? This spring connected to one in China. “Now that I found it I must be going back. This might not be a bad thing. I know I can make money off this.” said Nabiki.
Ranma helps us search for Nabiki. No one has seen her in days. Do I have to Akane?
Come on Ranma, remember the good times we had with her. Like taking nude pictures of me and selling them to Kuno and Kodachi? Or when I borrowed money from her and she killed me on the interest? Or at Christmas time when she sold time with me to Uukyo, Shampoo and Kodachi and blackmailed me into it? Or when… I said remember the good times Ranma! Those are the good times Akane.
I heard you have a missing person. I can help you with that. I am a detective specializing in locating missing people. I am Soun Tendo and these are my daughters, Akane and Kasumi. And my friend, Genma Saoutome and his son Ranma. I work for 600 yen an hour the detective said. Think of it as a deal. I mean most detectives charge at least double that. Oh then I will definitely hire you said Soun Tendo. Hmm this sounds like something my sister would say, said Akane. Oh My. Its getting late. I will show you to your room, said Kasumi. You can stay in this room with Ranma and Mr. Saoutome. Hey let me warn you. If you see a giant panda and a girl with red hair just ignore it and move right along with finding Nabiki said Ranma. Trust me Ranma I have seen stranger things.
A few days later… I understand why he's hanging around home but why is he coming to school with us Ranma, asked Akane. He told me he needed to find clues to Nabiki. And I think he can hear you Akane. My dear Akane must you torture me with yet another man, cries Kuno. I am a detective finding out what happened to her sister Nabiki. And I am Tatewaki Kuno, aged 17 aka the Blue Thunder of Furinkan High. And I would like to interest you to a date. I am flattered but you are nowhere near my type. Not for me said Kuno I will pay you 10,000 yen if you ask out my sister Kodachi. “Anyone is better for my sister then Ranma” thought Kuno. “If this is my sister she will sink to a new low for money.” thought Akane. “Is there truly anything I won't do for money?” thought Nabiki as the detective. “I wonder whats for lunch today.” Thought Ranma. Fine I will ask Kodachi out later. Just be ready with the money soon said the detective.
That Nabiki will do anything for money said Akane. Hey Akane I was thinking. I can find out if its truly her, said Ranma. “Smack” No way are you taking a peak at my sister! Akane yelled. No, Akane. I mean what if she has been to Jusekyo. Ranma no Baka, shes been missing for a few days. There is no way she could go to China and back in that short a time! Where did that detective go anyway asked Ranma. Weren't you paying attention Ranma? Kuno paid het to date Kodachi, said Akane. Man if he had paid me I would have…. You would have WHAT Ranma? Oh nothing Akane, said Ranma.
Later at Kodachi's school…
Hello you must be Kodachi. I would be honered if you would go on a date with me. Well then I might if you tell me your name said Kodachi. I am uhh, ummm, Ikiban Taro. Well then meet me later at my house handsome. Hahahahahahahahhahahha. I don't think I have ever gone lower for money said Ikiban.
So Ranma tell me is Kodachi as insane as everyone says asked Ikiban. Let's just say I hope the money is worth the memorable moments she gives saya Ranma. Here try wearing something of mine, Ranma offers. Okay thanks for the clothes. I'm off to meet Kodachi says Ikiban.
Akane, Akane, Akane. I just found something out said Ranma. I lent the detective guy one of my shirts and he's definitely a guy. “Kick” You could have taken a peek at Nabiki you baka.
You will have my sister back at 10 or I will come find you declares Kuno. Come Ikiban I know a great restaurant said Kodachi. This place is really fancy Kodachi. “I will find out if this Ikiban guy is a creep or not. Something just strikes me as odd about him.” Thought Kuno. I'll be right back Kodachi, said Ikiban. Hey watch where you're goin Sugar, said Uukyo. Sorry Uukyo I am in a rush said Ikiban. How do you know who I am, asked Uukyo. I am Ikiban Taro. It's because I umm, eat your food everyday and see your pretty face. Well then I hope to see you again Sugar, said Uukyo. “I was right about this. He is odd. He just went into the girls bathroom. I will find out why.” thought Kuno Now it's good to be me, again said Nabiki. I don't know how much more I can take but it will be worth it when I can see all that yen. “What, Nabiki?, When.. Who.. How.. What.. Where… HUH?” asked Kuno. Get ahold of yourself Kuno Baby and I will explain everything, said Nabiki. Interesting, a spring that makes men out of people, said Kuno. Now if you don't tell anyone I will let you keep half of the money you paid me, said Nabiki. That was the worst How strang man know name, asked Shampoo. Because I umm, see your pretty face every day, said Ikiban. “Suck it up Nabiki. It's the only way to keep out of trouble.” Thought Ikiban. Oh then will man tell Shampoo name and help Shampoo back to Cat Café? I am Ikiban Taro and I would be honered to help.
“Make that worst night of my life.” Thought Ikiban. Welcome back Shampoo. And who is this nice man asked Colougne. This Ikiban. He carry food to help, said Shampoo. Between you and Shampoo I think he better then Ranma. You beat Shampoo then we marry, yes asked Shampoo. Well then battle away said Colougne. I give you my blessing plus he is probably easier to marry. No, Shampoo! I can't allow you to marry him! You should marry me, cried Mousse. Mousse no stranger then Ranma, said Shampoo. Ikiban I challenge you, said Shampoo. Fine then. “I have been waiting to do this to Shampoo for a long time.” Thought Ikiban.
“Punch, kick, guard, flip, twist, jab…
You beat Shampoo fair. “Kiss” Now you be better Airen then Ranma ever be, said Shampoo. “What have I gotten into now.” Asked Ikiban. I must be going now. See you later Shampoo, said Ikiban.
Did you hear Ikiban come in last night Ranma, asked Akane. No, but when I woke up I saw him sleeping, Akane. Ranma, Darling, I have something I must tell you. I am more in love with Ikiban Taro then with you so this is goodbye. Hahahahahaha, said Kodachi. Yes! No more Kodachi EVER!, exclaimed Ranma. Yeah, but your still stuck with me Ranma, said Akane. Akane you say the cruelest things, said Ranma. Ranma. Shampoo have news for you yes. Am engaged to man stronger then you. He, Ikiban Taro. So I marry him instead. Yes! No more Shampoo EVER!, exclaimed Ranma. Yeah, but your STILL stuck with me, said Akane. Akane do you know how uncute you are right now? Hey Ranma Sugar. I like that Ikiban guy more then you, so I don't like you anymore, said Uukyo. Man, there goes my cute fiancée, said Ranma. You're just asking to be beaten up, said Akane. Ranma, Akane, I can't take it any longer with all the crazy girls. Tell everyone I am leaving and this is goodbye, said Ikiban.
Ranma, Akane I am back from being missing, said Nabiki. Is it true Nabiki, that you are back? Yes, Father, that Ikiban Taro detective guy is really great you should pay him double, said Nabiki. Well at least he's gone and Nabiki is back. Ranma, I swear they are the same person and I am going to prove it, said Akane. I bet Kuno knows something. And I am going to see what, said Akane. Akane, I neve thought you would sink that low, said Ranma. What was that Ranma? “Smack”
Kuno we need to talk now, says Akane. Oh, Akane, how I have longed for you to say that, said Kuno. Is there anything that you can tell me about Nabiki that's different? I can not say either way fair Akane, replied Kuno. Please, I would do anything, said Akane. No, there is nothing I can say, said Kuno. Well then, bye, said Akane. “Only one person can crack Kuno”, thought Akane. Ranma, it looks like you need cooled off, said Akane. “Splash” Akane, what was that for, asked Ranma. Its your turn to sink low with Kuno Ranma. Kuno, please, please tell me about Nabiki, begged Ranma as the pig-tailed girl. No one will know that I know, said Ranma. Oh pig-tailed girl I must confess to you, but Nabiki fell into a cursed spring. Now when splashed with cold water she becomes a man, said Kuno. Now pig-tailed girl now that we have no secrets… “Kick” I would love if you did not finish that sentence, said Ranma. Akane, you were right. She fell into a Jusenkyo spring connected to Japan, said Ranma. I was What? Right about Nabiki, said Ranma. One more time Ranma, said Akane. You were one hundred percent right about Nabiki, said Ranma. Well I am going home to bust her for the fake that she is said Akane. You do that Akane. But I have other plans, said Ranma.
Nabiki can you come in my room a sec? It involves money said Akane. That's my favorite thing to hear, said Nabiki. It also involves “Splash” a detective, said Akane. Fine you figured it out said Nabiki. What do you want a cut of the profits? Nope you can go said Akane. You go through all that and you are letting her go Akane, asked Ranma. I have more important things to worry about Ranma. The Prom is tomorrow and I need a dress, said Akane. So, Ranma I guess I am stuck with you for a date. No way Akane. Proms aren't my thing, said Ranma. Fine I'll find a REAL date that won't be you, said Akane.
This is my chance to sweep Akane off her feet “SPLASH”, said Ryouga. There you are P-Chan. Do you want to come help me find a dress, asked Akane. Wow so many beautiful dresses. But which one is me, wondered Akane. This one definitely, said Akane. Now I need a date, sighs Akane. P-Chan where are you going? Akane, I heard about your problem and I would be happy to escort you to your school Prom, said Ryouga. Really! Thanks Ryouga! Who said people can't go to the Prom together as friends, asked Akane. See you tonight Ryouga. F-F-F-Friends?
Nabiki do you have a date for the Prom, asked Akane. No, I have been too busy selling tickets, said Nabiki. But it's a free event, said Akane. Don't tell the idiots who I sold them to. Who are you going with Akane, asked Nabiki. Ryouga and I are going as friends Akane replied. See you later Nabiki.
Hey Ranma, I just heard that Ryouga is taking Akane to the Prom tonight, said Nabiki. That makes no sense! How is that possible, yelled Ranma. I can get you a date that would make Akane jealous for a small fee, said Nabiki. Come on! I'm broke from the tickets I bought from you, exclaimed Ranma. Don't worry you can pay me anytime, said Nabiki. It's just 500 yen, said Nabiki. Fine, I'm desperate, said Ranma. That's what I was hoping for, said Nabiki. “Splash”. Kuno will be here soon. There is a dress in your room so get changed. Why didn't you tell me I was buying a date from Kuno, yelled Ranma!!!! Oh yeah, “splash” You're meeting your date at the dance so get in a suit, said Ranma.
Oh pig-tailed girl! This will be a magical night, exclaimed Kuno. Yeah, yeah. Let's just get this over with, said Ranma.
Wow Akane! I got us to your school without getting lost, said Ryouga.
Pig-tailed girl when we meet on the dance floor all will be perfect, said Kuno. “I really don't want find out what he means by that.” thought Ranma.
What date did Ranma get me, wondered Nabiki.
Hello Ikiban.
Oh, Uukyo, said Ikiban.
This was so nice of Ranma Honey to set us up.
What? Ikiban is my date!
No way Kodachi! I was here first!
Yeah but I dated him first, said Kodachi.
Ikiban is fiancée and date said Shampoo.
Shampoo. He is mine hahahaha, said Kodachi.
“With Ranma I should have seen this coming!” thought Nabiki.
Okay everyone! It's time to cast your vote for the Prom Queen and King the stage hand said.
I think these things are lame what about you Ryouga, asked Akane. Yeah, sure. Lame, said Ryouga. I'm having a good time and I'm glad I got to go with a good friend said Akane. “Good friends can become lovers” thought Ryouga.
Okay votes are in and we have a tie for Prom Queen and King. Akane and her date. We are just friends exclaimed Akane. “No they can't become lovers” Ryouga sadly thought. And Kuno and the pig-tailed girl the stage hand continued.
I tied with Ranma exclaimed Akane. “Why is he with Kuno he said Proms are lame.”thought Akane.
“Akane is going to kill me for being here” thought Ranma.
To break the tie the Kings and Queens will duel and the winners will become Prom King and Queen said the stage hand. The kings will go first.
“Come on. Win Ryouga. Cause I am not fighting Akane” thought Ranma.
“punch, kick, jab, flip….”
It's all over and the Prom King is Ryouga.
“Now I can let Akane win” thought Ranma.
Ranma I am going to kill you said Akane.
“kick, kick, jab”
Quit dodging my attacks Ranma yelled Akane.
Slam..
Akane slammed against the wall so the pig-tailed girl is the winner said the stage hand.
Ranma I hate you exclaimed Ryouga.
I know Ryouga said Ranma.
Hey Akane don't leave said Ranma.
Looks like you found warm water said Akane. Don't leave without one dance with me said Ranma. Fine Ranma one dance, said Akane.
Dance with me Ikiban said Uukyo.
No Ikiban dance Shampoo.
Hahahahahaha. Ikiban will dance with me. Hahahaha, said Kodachi.
I'll get back at Ranma for tonight! But how questioned Nabiki.
Hello sir if you help me I will pay you.
Ikiban Taro is my name now what do you need help with?
I'm looking for a giant panda for my show. You would'nt happen to know where to find one in Japan do you?
Yes I do wait here said Ikiban.
Great! Mr. Souatome is asleep and with a little water he will help with my revenge.
Here you go Ikiban. 10,000 yen said the show guide.
Do tell me how did you get a giant panda here?
Easy. The smell of meat said Ikiban.
“What happened last night? I had a weird dream about me chasing a steak.” Thought Mr. Panda.
Hey has anyone seen my dad asked Ranma.
Oh my. I haven't seen him since last night. Mabey Nabiki knows, said Kasumi.
Hey Nabiki have you seen my dad?
Technically not today Ranma. Mabey my father knows.
I thought he was with you said Mr. Tendo.
Happosai might know.
Happosai do you know where my dad is?
I might but I will only tell you if you get yourself wet and wear this he replied.
“kick” I don't have time for this old man. Have you seen him or not asked Ranma.
I figure he is working at Dr. Tofu's replied Happosia.
Dr. Tofu have you seen my dad asked Ranma.
Sorry. He hasn't come in today.
I'm all done Dr. Tofu see you later said Akane.
Akane what are you doing here asked Ranma.
I was helping with some cleaning replied Akane.
I'm looking for my dad said Ranma.
Well I have not seen him. But Dr. Topfu gave me two tickets to an animal show today. Do you want to go asked Akane.
Sure lets go said Ranma.
Wow Ranma look at all the exotic animals. Come the show is about to start said Akane.
Everyone you are in for a treat. Today you will see tricks done by our giant panda Mr. Fluffy said the announcer.
Ranma you don't think…
Come on what are the odds Akane asked Ranma.
Ranma all its doing is eating.
So it is my dad exclaimed Ranma.
Hey! Where did you get that giant panda Ranma asked.
Oh young man, I bought it off another young man named Ikiban Taro said the announcer.
Akane if I pour cold water on your sister can I kill her asked Ranma.
Only if she stands a fighting chance Ranma replied Akane.
End Part One