Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Can I Keep You? ❯ A Travelling Stranger Arrives To Town! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Can I Keep You




Can I Keep You?
Chapter 2- A Travelling Stranger Arrives to Town!
By sky princess

Amidst the streets of Nerima, a stranger comes to town. This stranger was a handsome bandanna boy. As he walked down the crowded street, he felt many women and girls stare and giggle at him. He smiled nervously to a woman who was staring at him from a window but as he did he saw that the woman had fainted. Seeing more and more woman stare at him, he blushed and started walking faster. He soon realized that behind him 20 or more of the women were following him.
Soon enough, he was running for his life followed closely by women. Out of the cold, a woman from a window dropped a bucket of water onto the boy. The women that were following him found no trace of him anywhere except for a small wet black pig with a yellow bandanna.
"Dinner!" They all exclaimed.
The piglet squealed and ran like crazy.
Out of a dark restaurant, a pair of hands grabbed the piglet.
"Shhhh." The owner of the hands whispered.
The piglet stopped squealing as the mob of women ran pass the restaurant.
The light was turned on and the piglet gasped/squealed to see a pretty dark-haired woman. The chef outfit though made him struggle to get free.
"Don't worry, you cute little piglet, I won't eat you." She said gently with her large brown eyes. He relaxed.
The girl made a disgusted looking face as she sniffed him.
"You really do need a bath though!" She exclaimed.
He squealed and struggled but her firm hold on him was too much for the poor piglet.
The bath of hot water was ready in a minute and he closed his eyes as he was gently put in the water. His transformation took form and in the tub was a now a wet naked well-built boy.
The girl's eyes became wide as saucers and quickly gave him a towel while looking away.
"Who are you?" The girl asked as she flushed.
"Hibiki, Ryouga." Came a shy muttered reply.
"So you must have fallen into one of the Jusenkyo pools, huh?"
Ryouga looked surprised but walked around her.
"Yeah."
He walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.
"Here, let me get you your clothes from outside." She ran past him and got his clothes from where he had changed.
She gave him his clothes and he changed into his normal clothes while she had her back turned. When she heard he was decent, she turned around.
"I'm Kounji, Ukyou!" Ukyou extended her hand to him.
Ryouga grinned making a fang poke out and shook her hand.
Kawaii. Wait! What am I thinking? Ukyou shook her head to get rid of her thoughts.
"Do you want some okonomiyaki?" She asked curiously.
"Sure!" He said delightfully. "Can you not give me pork though?"
Ukyou laughed and went to her grill as Ryouga sat on one of the stools.
Within 5 minutes the okonomiyaki was finished. All the while, Ryouga was goggling at how fast she was making it.
"Wow. You cook fast and taste great!" He chowed down the food as if he hadn't eaten in days.
"You're welcome, sugar." She smiled and glanced at his features.
Black hair like Ranchan, dark eyes, and a bandanna. Wow! He could look identical to Ranchan! Only Ranchan has blue eyes. Ukyou thought.
"You look very similar to my fiancee, Ryouga." She grinned.
Ryouga looked disappointed as he heard that.
She already has a fiancee? He thought sadly.
"I have to leave now. I need a lot of travelling to do." He got up to leave.
"Oh! You're a traveler, sugar? Well, if you walk by Nerima again, come visit me sometimes! You need to repay me for saving you!" She giggled and waved at him as he left the restaurant.
Ryouga looked at the sign on top of her restaurant.
Ucchan's, he read and kept walking.

An hour later…
"I think we're going to be great friends, Hibiki!" Ranma laughed and slapped Ryouga on the back as they walked away from an unconscious Happosai on the ground with a woman's bra dangling in his hand.
To be continued…

Author's note: PLEASE READ THIS! This is important! Ok, just wanted to tell you, this story is really different from the original series. As you can see from this chapter. Well, Ryouga is not so much directionless and nose-bleeding boy but he still does have a curse. Ranma too. Ukyou doesn't say much swear words since she grew up happier and also, she doesn't put bindings on her chest. Ok, just telling you some things. Please Review and all will be well.
P.S. To The Person who wrote me about that okonomiyaki is not a Japanese pizza then I'm sorry. I revised it but I totally still don't know what it is except it might be a pancake of different ingredients in them. Also, I thought it was a pizza cause since I read some fanfics that have said that so I'm really sorry. Ja ne!