Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny of the Magi ❯ Little bag of horrors... ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ranma yawned at the counter of the `Mystical Dimension' as another slow and boring day slowly passes by.

< And it's not even afternoon yet! >

"Please, something happen!" Ranma groaned and banged his forehead against the counter, "Ryoga, Zandia-sensei, some weird anti-tower cult, ANYTHING!"

Shampoo and Kikori sweatdropped as they restocked the shelves with more wands and other magical items.

"Be careful what you wish from Ranma." Shampoo said as she placed more packets of wands on the shelf, "You might get something that's worst than what you ask for."

Kikori giggled, "Oh we get that all the time Shampoo. Remember that time in Sydney Ranma? You were begging to go on a mission near the beach just few months back during one of the missions in France. When we got there two weeks after, we where attacked by mutant sharks that can walk on land!"

"Yeah yeah," Ranma said dejectedly, but grinned nevertheless, "I still remember who has her FAVORITE robe turn into a bikini."

Kikori blushed and glared at her partner, "And I remember who managed to SOMEHOW insult the king of these mutant sharks and seduced the queen?"

Shampoo laughed as the two continue to fire embarrassing events that happened to them during their missions, "This is more entertainment that Television!"

DING DING

"OH MY GOD!" Ranma gasped, "It's a CUSTOMER!"

The couple who entered sweatdropped, "Umm..."

"Ignore him," Kikori said with a slight smile and a sweatdrop behind her head, "He's just really bored today."

The couple just laughed nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Act:1 Chapter 17

Little bag of horrors...

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Kikori asked politely as the couple wandered the store.

"Hey what's this?" The girl asked pointing towards a stone.

"Those are the vid stones," Kikori answered, "Did you see the match between our cashier and that girl over there? Well those stones are used to record and project their match."

The guy nodded, "Oh yeah, I think I'll take few of them. Who knows when I'll need it to check up some people."

The girl blinked, "Hiroshi! You're a pervert."

Hiroshi grinned and grabbed the girls behind, "Well, I don't mind seeing you change Yuki."

Kikori sweatdropped as the couple begin to be more `active', "Umm... can you please refrain from any kinda of sexual activities in our store. This IS a family store you know."

The couple grinned, "So what's that then?" Hiroshi pointed towards some wands.

"Those are the wands of random surprises." Kikori said, "If you use them, they make different things appear at random every time."

Yuki blushed, "What are the chances of a *mumble* appearing?"

Hiroshi grinned, "Why don't you say so, I'll get one for you."

Kikori sighed.

< It's one of THOSE days... >

**************************************************************** *******

Shampoo scratched her head in confusion, "I don't get it."

"What's that Shamps?"

"It's XIAN PU!" The amazon glared at the offending mage, "I don't get why people would chase that old man, I mean they're perverts themselves."

Ranma snickered, "I have no idea Shamps, no idea."

Shampoo whipped out her Bonbori and used it to hit Ranma across his head, "Stupid male."

**************************************************************** *******

"Well, that's because this bag can hold any amount of objects of any size." Kikori said as she explained to the couple why a normal looking duffel bag is so expensive.

"Any size?" Hiroshi grinned.

"Hmm, any size..." Yuki said thoughtfully, "Do you mind if we try this?"

Kikori blinked, "Sure I guess, but I won't put anything that is alive in there or enter there yourselves, it would be very... huh?"

The priestess looked around only to find the bag on the floor without the two perverted couple.

Kikori sighed and sat herself on the floor, "It's one of those days..."

**************************************************************** *******

"They what?" Ranma said with a glint in his eyes.

"Aiya, pervert couple is SO stupid." Shampoo said with a grin.

"This WOULD look bad if two customers suddenly disappear after they walked into our store." Kikori said tiredly.

"Well there is only one thing to do!" Ranma said solemnly before grinning cheerfully, "LET'S GO RESCUE THEM!"

"I love the way you think Ranma." Shampoo said with a feral grin, "I was getting SO bored today."

The priestess can only whimper, "Why can't we have a quiet month for a change. I thought you needed a vacation Ranma."

Ranma blinked, "Ya right. Why am I riskin' ma life ta rescue two people that are completely innocent but gotten their lives in danger `cause they didn't listen ta you?"

Kikori sighed, "Oh all right, go in yourself. I am NOT going to go in there and rescue you if you're in trouble."

Before Kikori can say another word, Ranma and Shampoo has already tied a piece of rope to their waste and one to a support beam in their shop, "Well if we need to get back out, we'll pull the rope."

Kikori only saw the two bored mages jumping into the bag.

"Great, now what am I suppose to do?"

**************************************************************** *******

"Wow, it's dark." Shampoo muttered.

"No really?" Ranma answered sarcastically, "Well actually, it can be bright, ya just havta imagine it."

The mind mage shrugged and imagined a lantern.

"There ya go!" Ranma said with a grin as he imagined a flashlight, "But why use a lantern when ya can have a flashlight?"

Shampoo blinked, "Why can we do this?"

"Well ya see, this bag is linked to what is called an `empty universe*'," Ranma explained, "So here we are."

"So anything we imagine will appear?" Shampoo said with a grin, "this might be fun!"

"Just a word of warning Shamps," Ranma said seriously, "Even stray thoughts will become reality."

Shampoo blinked and looked at Ranma, < Wow, never seen him so serious before... he looks good that way... I wonder what he will be like naked... >

Ranma twitched as he felt a breeze, "Shampoo, can you PLEASE try to not undress me."

Shampoo blinked and blushed, "Aiya, so sorry!"

Ranma muttered irritably, "Stupid amazon, see how she likes to be naked in the middle of no where."

"STUPID MALE!"

WHAM

"OW!" Ranma clutched his head, "What did ya do THAT FOR!"

"You pictured me NAKED!"

"Shit..." Ranma muttered, "Ok Shampoo, lets get dressed and stop thinking about stuff until we find those two ok? How knows what the hell they thought up in this place."

"Well, it is dark, maybe the girl might get scared and imagine some kind of monster?" Shampoo supplied.

Ranma froze, "You did not just say that..."

"Say what?"

Ranma sighed as a warm stream of air blew across his head he turned around to see two red eyes staring at him, "Now might be a good time to run from your own monsters Shamps."

The amazon grinned sheepishly as the two ran, "Sorry."

The spirit mage growled, "You better be!"

*Note: Empty universes are basically a very large space that can be molded very easily. Anything that can think and go in there will be able to make anything appear or happen in there. Of course, despite its name, it's not really a universe, just a very large space where you can make anything you like appear.

**************************************************************** *******

Kikori sat beside the bag as she watched to rope slowly being pulled into the bag, "Hmm, I wonder what will happen if they run out of rope?"

As if on Que, the rope runs taut.

"I hope nothing bad will happen."

**************************************************************** *******

"OOF!" The two was suddenly jolted to a stop and collapsed to the ground with their wind knocked out of them.

"Umm, I think we're in trouble." Ranma muttered and stood up readying himself for a fight, "Whatever Shampoo imagine as a monster must be really bad, I mean she IS an Amazon."

"Sh-shampoo don't think she can fight this." The amazon said, reverting back to broken and bad speech.

"Wha- what is so bad about this monster?" Ranma said swallowing nervously, "Umm, Shamps, what is it?"

"Its... its..." Shampoo closed her eyes, "No, I can't say!"

THUMP... THUMP

"Shampoo..." Ranma said nervously.

"It's... It's a GIANT RABBIT!" Shampoo said suddenly and laughed out loud. The rabbit jumped towards the Amazon and nuzzled her.

"A giant rabbit?" Ranma said, eyes twitching, "This is NOT a time for practical jokes you know."

Shampoo grinned, "You should have seen the look on your face!"

"Why am I cursed to know people that like to make my life hell?" Ranma asked to no one in particular.

Suddenly, the area around Ranma starts to heat up and flames shot out of the ground.

"Oh I'm in heaven." Ranma said wiry, the flame immediately disappears and clouds appear beneath the two mages and angels flew overhead, "I can get to like this."

Shampoo blinked, "I thought we're not suppose to fool around Ranma."

"Oh yeah!" Ranma planted his right fist into the palm of his lift hand, "I forgot about them!"

Shampoo face-faulted.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"What was that!" Ranma said, "You're not making another practical joke are you?"

Shampoo shook her head in denial, "It's not me this time!"

"So that would mean..."

The two mages gasped, "They're in trouble!"

**************************************************************** *******

"Hey Kikori."

The priestess turned her head to see the two youngest Tendo Sisters entering the store, "Welcome to the Mystical Dimension, how may I help you?"

Akane just grinned, "Oh, now that Kuno is back, I wanted to buy more of those shock wands so that I can deal with him when I'm tired."

Kikori nodded in understanding, "You know where they are. Oh you might want to try our new flame wands, it's suppose to set anything on fire as long as it's not alive."

Akane nodded and headed towards the wands.

"So, why are you sitting on the round watching that bag?" Nabiki asked in all curiosity, "I mean this job can't be THAT boring."

"Oh, you see, two of our customers wanted to see how big the bag really is and decided to jump into the bag," Kikori said with a sigh, "But since the bag has infinite space, they can't really get back out unless their tied to this world somehow. So Ranma and Shampoo decided to go in and rescue the two."

The middle Tendo blinked, "Interesting..."

"Not really," Kikori replied, "I'm starting to regret letting those two go."

"Why?" Nabiki asked and sat herself beside the priestess.

"I'm getting bored waiting for them to pull the rope so I can pull them out." Kikori said matter of factly.

"Why are you two staring at that bag?" Akane said as she joined the two girls in the wait.

"Ranma and Shampoo went in there to rescue two of our customers, I'm waiting for their signal so I can pull them out." Kikori answered again.

"Oh." Akane blinked and joined the two, "So when do you think they'll be back?"

"Oh I don't know," Kikori said with a shrug, "They've only been in there for about five minutes."

"I just have this great idea." Nabiki suddenly said and stood up.

"That is?" Akane prompt here sister.

"Wait here."

Akane shrugged and joined Kikori as they once again stared at the bag.

"BETS ON WHEN RANMA AND SHAMPOO WILL GET OUT OF A MAGIC BAG AND RESCUE TWO PEOPLE!"

Akane sighed and shook her head, "Go figure."

Kikori just laughed slightly.

**************************************************************** *******

"Umm, Ranma, I think we have a SMALL problem." Shampoo said looking backwards.

"If this is another monster joke, I goin' ta KILL ya." Ranma said irritably.

"We're running out of rope."

"Ya kiddin' me right?" Ranma said.

"Nope."

"Well, lets keep moving, the more time we waste," Ranma paused and thought about something, "who knows what they managed to think up."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The two mages swallowed nervously as another scream echoed around them.

"This is bad..." Shampoo whimpered, "That's the fifth scream. So we have at least five things to deal with."

Ranma nodded, "This is bad..."

THUD!

Ranma turned around to see Shampoo on the floor with her wind knocked out of her again, "I ran out of rope Ranma."

Ranma grinned, "So you still haven't figured it out yet huh?"

The mind mage blinked.

"You can just will the rope to be longer." Ranma said and made his rope longer in his hand, "And you call yourself a mind mage."

Shampoo growled, "Oh yeah! Try this!"

Ranma sputtered as cold water splashed him, "SHAMPOO! I REALLY don't want to be a girl when I fight monsters you know!"

Ranma held his hand out and a steaming kettle appeared on his hands, "Lets just go before-"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Ok what the hell did they think up?" Ranma said almost afraid to ask, "I thought they are perverts, not horror fiction writers!"

"Well, Tentacle monsters come to mind." Shampoo said and clamped her mouth with her hands immediately

"Have I ever said that I hate you Shampoo." Ranma said suddenly and ran away with Shampoo right behind him.

"I hate myself right now too." Shampoo muttered as slimy tentacles slowly catches up to the two.

**************************************************************** *******

Ranma dropped on the floor with many pieces of the dead tentacle monster around him, "I... don't... wanna... do that... again."

Shampoo nodded with a full body blush as she tries to wipe away the slime that has gotten on her, "Good thing that monster didn't do anything to me. God I feel violated."

Ranma glared at the girl, "Well, it's your own fault! That monster almost killed me with its tentacles!"

"WELL it's not like you DID anything but STARE as it caught me!" Shampoo yelled, her blush deepened, "Hope you enjoyed the show..." Shampoo muttered dejectedly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"I think we're close..." Ranma said as the ear-piercing scream echoed louder than it did.

"I have a question Ranma." Shampoo said, still blushing badly, "Why didn't we just make a portal that lead to those two?"

Ranma blinked, "You mean we went through all that just because the two of us don't watch enough TV?"

Shampoo blinked and absently wipes away some more slime from her hair, "Actually I thought about it, but stuff just happened and I forgot."

Ranma hit himself on the head, "Well, I'm just glad I didn't change into a girl when it came."

"Don't remind me." Shampoo growled, "Unless you want to try fighting off it by yourself!"

"I helped!" Ranma said defensively.

"Yes, after watching it groping ALL OVER ME!" Shampoo growled and her aura bursts to life.

"The couple! We have to help the couple!" Ranma yelled quickly.

"You live until we get out of here MALE!"

Ranma grinned nervously and started to walk towards the scream.

The two mages walked cautiously towards the source of the scream. The darkness slowly lightens as they get closer. Loud thumping noise in quick repetition as if a giant running around. The ground shook more violently as they two drew closer. Mist seems to surround the two suddenly.

"Shampoo, do you sense anything?"

The mind mage closed her eyes, "No, this place is too empty, thoughts can't travel that well without a medium, like sound."

Ranma nodded and peered into the mist, "I think there's a door over there, I'll go check it out."

"Be careful Ranma."

Ranma grinned cockily, "Of course."

The spirit mage jogged up to the door and pressed his ears on it.

< Can't hear anything... I have go look inside... >

Ranma carefully opened the door and peered inside only to close it quickly and run away from it.

Shampoo gasped as she saw Ranma run towards her, "Ranma! What is it! What's wrong!"

"Let's just say when we heard the scream, it's not a scream of terror..." Ranma replied.

Shampoo blinked and blushed herself, "Ooh."

"So do we wait for them to finish?" Ranma said as the sat himself on the ground and leaned on the wall.

"Well, they already did it six times already," Shampoo said.

"Right..." Ranma sighed, "She just HAS to be a screamer doesn't she?"

WHAM!

"Pervert Male." Shampoo said after hitting Ranma in the face with her Bonbori.

**************************************************************** *******

"Sorry about that, we got kinda carried away." Hiroshi said embarrassed.

"Well I guess we'll take this bag." Yuki said with a bright blush.

Ranma sighed as he trailed behind Shampoo and the couple, "Sorry, you've contaminated the bag, we have to `unmake' it or we'll have a problem on our hands later."

"Aw man." Hiroshi said snapping his fingers.

"Hiro!"

"Sorry Yuki..."

The two mages sighed once again, "Hey Shamps, you get those two out of here, I'll follow close by. I have to check something first."

"Sure," Shampoo replied with a nodded, "And my NAME is XIAN PU!"

Ranma grinned, "Yeah whatever Shamps."

Ranma sat on the ground as he watched Shampoo and the couple leap through a bright hole that closed up right after they leaped out.

Taking in a deep breath, Ranma closed his eyes. The ground around is slowly covered with snow, the darkness is quickly chased away by the snow's light glow. Faint footsteps can be heard slowly closing in on Ranma.

"Brother..."

Ranma opened his eyes and sees his girl form, without the red streaks of hair, wearing a white blouse and tight jeans.

"Saiko..."

Ranma walked slowly towards his sister like a man dying of thirst within a desert walking towards water.

"Big brother... it's been a long time..."

Ranma pulled his sister into a hug, "I missed you Saiko."

"Brother..."

"I'm sorry about everything..." Ranma whispered.

"I forgive you Rammie-oniichan."

Ranma smiled sadly and shook his head, "I just wish I can hear the real you say that."

Everything suddenly disappears leaving Ranma alone in the darkness once again.

"Time to go back to reality." Ranma whispers and pulled his rope.

**************************************************************** *******

Kikori giggled as she watched Shampoo, from the roofs with Ranma, tear away at the bag, in the back yard, after they closed shop.

"What happened in there that you need to rip that bag apart like a rabid animal?" Kikori asked.

Shampoo's eyes twitched, "Ask Ranma, He seemed to have enjoyed it!"

Kikori gave Ranma a questioning look, "HEY! Don't look at me like that! Plus, it's not MY fault!"

"Oh and not helping me and watching as that tentacle monster tear at my clothes is NOT YOUR FAULT!" Shampoo yelled then quickly blushed, "I'm going back to my room!"

Kikori watched as the amazon disappeared, "Tentacle monsters?"

Ranma chuckled, "Not my fault Shampoo seem to be able to come up with those stuff. The only thing I thought up where some fire, some angels and some longer rope."

Kikori giggled, "I heard Shampoo said that you managed to strip her too at the beginning."

Ranma blushed, "It's not on purpose! She stripped me first!"

The priestess laughed softly and covered her mouth with her hand.

Ranma frowned, but snickered right after.

"So what did you do after Shampoo came out of that bag?" Kikori asked suddenly after she controlled her laughter.

Ranma gave a sad smile, "Not much... just enjoying the silence..."

Kikori pushed herself so that she's right beside her partner and glared at him, "Don't lie to me Ranma."

Ranma stayed silent for a while before standing up, "I'll tell you some other time."

"Ranma wait." Kikori said grabbing Ranma's hand and pulling him back down, "The sky's suppose to be clear tonight."

Ranma nodded, "If you say so..."

"Say, what's with Nabiki and all the other people when I came out..."

"Nabiki was setting up another betting pool again..."

"Does she ever stop?"

"I don't know... you'll have to ask her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

HA! I updated in just a month! WAHAHA BASK IN MY WORTHINESS! FOR I HAVE UPDATED~!

My muse is slowly coming back to me!

Well have to make the most of it... better start writing something that is related to the plot soon or my muse will abandon me again ><

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the next few chapters will finish up the first act and let me move on to the second act! So HURRAY FOR ME!! I'm actually making some progress! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

^^;

Anyways, I've came to a realization that... maybe it's not that my muse has abandoned me... maybe it's just that I haven't been thinking a lot about this fic lately that makes me write so little. Oh well... live and learn... *shrug*

Anyway... I give you Omake!

OMAKE Shampoo's revenge! OMAKE

"CUT! And that's it for today!"

Ranma grinned and wrapped his arms around Kikori, "Wanna go out for dinner tonight?"

"Sorry, can't tonight, promised my parents that I'll eat with them." Kikori said sadly, "I'll make it up to you though."

Ranma grinned after Kikori winked at him and headed towards the changing room. "Man, what a day."

"Hey bro!"

"Hey sis."

Saiko grinned, "That was the first scene with me and you together isn't it?"

"Actually sis, I think that's the only scene we get to get together..."

"Don't forget tha-" Saiko covered her mouth, "Oops..."

Ranma frowned, "What's wrong?"

"The walls have ears Bro..." Saiko said looking around suspiciously, "and the sky have eyes..."

The two looked around scared, "Yeah... anyways... whatcha want sis?"

"Dad just left us a message saying that they're having their anniversary... We have the house to ourselves for the weekend." Saiko said with a smile.

"Same plan?" Ranma said immediately.

"Yep."

"So I get it on Sunday and ya get it on Saturday?"

"Yep."

Ranma grinned, "I'll see ya later then, I'll pick up dinner when I get back home."

"Great! And no more Chinese!"

"Hey Ranma."

"Shampoo?"

The amazon draped herself on Ranma and gave him a sultry smile, "I'm guessing that your free tonight?"

Ranma swallowed, "Umm... I still have to pick up din-"

"RANMA!"

"Uh oh..."

"I can't believe your cheating on me!" Kikori sniffled, "I thought... I thought..."

Ranma watched as Kikori ran off the set.

"Shampoo..."

The amazon removed herself and grinned, "Suffer Ranma... Suffer..."

"But what did I do!" Ranma said in total confusion.

"Don't think I don't know who changed the script so that where will be a tentacle monster."

Ranma laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head, "I have to go get Kikori... bye!"

So that is where the tentacle monster came from... blame Ranma! It's not my fault! Honest!

OMAKE End~ OMAKE

Really... it's not my fault ><