Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Master - Old Version ❯ Amazons ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5 : Amazons Dragon Master - A Ranma 1/2/ AMG and more Xover Silverbreeze <silverbreeze@softhome.net> http://cyberlife.gq.nu 20010206 20011102 Minor Changes ***Thoughts*** +Chinese+ <Mind Link Ranma <-> Kasumi> <+Drake Mind Link+> A hour after breakfast Happi comes to the dojo, "Ranma my boy. I challenge you!" Ranma looks at Happosai, "Lets go." The battle is joined and lasts two hours. In the end Ranma is standing over the Grand Master of Anything Goes. Happi nods and smiles, "I yield you win Ranma." The old man limps out, "Don't forget to get your mate to the Nieuchiezu challenge boy."
It is noon. The crowds have gathered in the empty lot. The Nieuchiezu elders, Shampoo and Moose to one side. The others after Ranma on another side. Finally on the third sit The Tendos and Satomes, Tofu Ono kneels at Akane's side they are holding hands. Shampoo stands up and walks to the center facing the Tendos, "Where Kasumi?" Happi limps slowly to Cologne's side much the shock of everyone especially the elders, "She will be here. Had to do something before she came." Cologne looks at Happi. "What happened Happi?" Happi grins, "The Dragon happened. You will see" Suddenly there is the sound of a sonic boom and Kasumi is standing opposite to Shampoo. Ranma standing between them in the center of the field, "I am Saotome Ranma, Master of Anything Goes." Before he finishes Happi yells out, "No not Master" Ranma stares at the troll, "Do you dispute my quests and success Happosai?" Happi shakes his head, "You are Saotome Ranma, GRANDMASTER of Anything Goes. I don't know how many masterys you now hold. But you are the current Grandmaster of my school. I am retired now!" "WHAT!!!!?!!!" Cologne, Soun and Genma stare at Happosai. Happi nods, "He knows more about the art then I do. He has skill enough to recreate the Saotome Sealed Arts. Even I cannot do that Genma. Treat him with respect!"
Kasumi smiles proud of her fiancée, Shampoo blinks then grins. "Big brother is GrandMaster now. Shampoo so happy". Cologne and Nabiki nod and just accept what happened. Nodoka looks at her son, ***He is so MANLY***. Ranma clears his throat, "As I was saying, I am Satome Ranma, Grandmaster of Anything Goes. I will not allow outsider interference." Ranma steps back, Kasumi and Shampoo bow to him then each other before beginning. The battle is joined for two hours they battle. In the end Kasumi uses a new move one never seen before by any of the group watching. She concentrates, and suddenly from the four directions copies of her attack Shampoo striking sleeper points at which point Kasumi moves forward to catch her new sister. Ranma calls out, "Win by knock out Kasumi."
Spray a younger elder of the Nieuchiezu screams " No" and tosses a spear at Kasumi. Happi and Cologne stare at her and shake their heads. +Stupid+. Spray's spear flew true to strike the Japanese woman, it flew but Fate is strange, or perhaps it is not fate. Perhaps it is the Destiny of a young man with a familiar pig tail. The Spear was thrown with more skill then Kasumi is as of yet able to avoid.
Yet there was one who had the skill, and could defend Kasumi. It was Spray's misfortune that she hadn't been at the Battle of Phoenix Mountain, that she never believed the claims of Cologne's heir. Now the act is committed that will haunt Spray's Line for generations.
He is Saotome Ranma, GrandMaster of Anything Goes, Archmage of House SilverKnight, Adopted Prince of Silverwood, Well aware of his mixed heiratiage, 1/8 Human, 3/8 Elven, 4/8 Dragon Blooded. Only Living GrandMaster of Bastet's Cat Fu, Dragon Master, God Killer, and Avatar of Bastet Mistress of Cat, Protector of Families and Patroness of Secrets. All this he learned on His Mastery Quest. And though it is all very impressive, for the amazons there is a bigger problem. Ranma Satome is an adopted SON to the Tribe of 13 Suns, The Amazon tribe of Planer Immortals, which is the mother tribe of all Amazons across the Planes and Kasumi is his recognized spouse.
Even as the Cat Fu Master shreds Spray's spear in clean view of all causing many to gasp in shock. His voice is clear speaking in the Ritual Language all Amazon Elders know, a female echo translating for those who can not understand, "I, Ranma, Prince and Guardian of the 13 Suns Amazon Tribe. Call Foul. An Elder of the Nieuchiezu attacked my spouse. I call the 13 to come Witness.
Twenty three beams of light surround Kasumi, Shampoo and Ranma, Thirteen Weapon Masters kneel on bended knee to the only Man to Master all thirteen weapons. Causing a collective gasp from the gathered Nieuchiezu. To see Immortal Legends kneel before any being, least of all a man. Then thirteen elders that make Cologne seem a child step out of the beams. The eldest turns to Ranma. "Hail, Dragon Master, Heir to the Immortal House, I bare greetings and blessings from Our Queen to her Champion and Battle Master. I am Sunl Li, eldest Lore Master, Advisor to She Who Rules." She looks at Kasumi, as Kasumi helps Shampoo to her feet supporting her. Sun Li bows in respect and Kasumi returns it, "Greetings, Honored One." Sun Li grins softly and answers, "Hail Blest one, Wife of Ranma, Chosen of all women. Upon you I see his mark, Hail Kasumi, daughter in law of She Who Rules!" Those words brought fear to the Nieuchiezu Elders, this could not be! The Thirteen Weapon Masters still have not moved, kneeling facing Ranma. Sun Li looks at Nodoka, "Hail Favored daughter, by the Actions of your Compassionate son, your place is exalted most High, Forever ye and thine are members of the Immortal Tribe." Nodoka did not fully understand, but knew some how it proves Ranma a Man amoung Men bows happily, proud of her son, Sun Li looks at Soun, "You are the Father of Princess Kasumi." There is a gasp and Sun Li looks at Nabiki and Akane, who are flanked by Kuno and Tofu. Soun is crying knowing somehow that his little Kasumi is getting married and the houses will be joined, even if he can not understand this other stuff.
Sun Li smiles to the younger Tendo sisters, "Welcome sisters of Princess Kasumi to the Tribe." Akane blinks very confused, Nabiki bows deeply, "Thank you Honored Elder." Sun Li stands beside Ranma and nods to him. Ranma clicks his tongue in a war code. As one the Weapon Masters raise and turn. As they turn to face the crowds, Ranma shifts to his female form, much to the shock of those who knew him and the trigger for the curse. As one the Weapon Masters speak, "Who attacked the wife of our Battle master?" On the right cheek of all the Masters are the Kanji for Ran and Ma in the form of a mystic tattoo. With a gasp everyone looks closer at Ranma, to find a mystic Tattoo on her cheek as well, -Battle Master-,
Cologne walks up looking at Ranma then to the shock of all she bows, "I am Cologne of the Nieuchiezu, Elder and Battle Lore Master, for me and my house, a choice was given. And I chose to stand with Ranma, Battle Master of the Thirteen Sun Tribe." Colonge moves to flank Ranma soon she is joined by all the more open minded Amazon Elders and all the Lore Masters present. Sun Li waits a bit longer before looking at Spray, "You are the One who attacked an Amazon without reason, you child attacked the spouse of our Battle Master. The wife of a living Legend, one who won a Honor Challenge. One who became a Amazon by the laws of your own tribe. In fact you attacked a member of the Thirteen Suns. Now her spouse call you forth in battle as is Ranma's divine right." Sun Li glares at Spray, "Answer the Challenge of the Battle Master, The best Warrior of us all."
Spray growls, "He is no woman only a cursed male. Who should be long dead." Spray tries to attack Ranma to find the weapons of the Thirteen Weapon Masters at her throat.
Kasumi's voice is clear, "Elder of the Nieuchiezu, Meet the Thirteen Talons of the Dragon" Everyone looks at Kasumi and Sun Li grins, "Hail Dragon Master, God Killer, He who defeated the Dragon of Chaos, Planes Walker." Cologne falls off her staff for the first time in centuries. "First Saffron and now the Dragon of Chaos! Then I chose well to stand at my Grandson's side. Male he may be but perhaps it is time for the Laws of the Nieuchiezu to change. For the Immortal Tribe has deemed a Man, Battle Master. Perhaps it is time to change and bring equality to the Nieuchiezu." Chapter End Next time - The Trial by Battle Kasumi voice over- "Spray tried to strike me down. My beloved showed his hand and called her bluff. Now by the Law of Tribe of Thirteen Suns, by attacking Me, Spray attacked Ranma who is their Battle Master. Putting the Nieuchiezu in a very risky position. I wonder what Ranma will do. I know he can kill but I also know he is a Merciful Man. Next time.. The Old Hag and the GrandMaster"