Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Master - Old Version ❯ Exit Ranma, Enter Ranma-sensi ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4 : Exit Ranma, Enter Ranma-sensi Dragon Master - A Ranma 1/2/ AMG and more Xover Silverbreeze <silverbreeze@softhome.net> http://cyberlife.gq.nu 20010206 ***Thoughts*** +Chinese+ <Mind Link Ranma <-> Kasumi> <+Drake Mind Link+> Ranma slowly gets up. His mind reaching out to touch the mind of Kasumi searching to see where she is, finding her in the bathing area he moves past his father on silent feet. Lifting his packed backpack onto his shoulder then moving down the stairs and waiting at the table. A few moments pass and Kasumi comes out of the bath hair wrapped in a towel and her robe tied loosely. She kneels beside Ranma and turns her back softly unwrapping her hair. Ranma takes the towel softly. He begins to dry Kasumi's hair slowly.
Kasumi relaxes and sighs smiling softly, <You will be back won't you Ranma??>. As he takes Kasumi's brush and begins to brush her damp hair into a shine. Ranma mentally answers, to others it would appear as if nothing is said, <Yes Kasumi-chan. I don't know how long it will take but I will be back.>.
Kasumi sighs and closes her eyes. <Try to reach me from time to time please Ranma, Try.> Ranma smiles and nods, <I will Kasumi-chan>. Ranma braids Kasumi's hair for her and then leans forward to kiss her cheek. "I will return to you Kasumi-chan, You have my word" He begins to stand up when Kasumi spins around and suddenly kisses him on the lips, "To remember my love by... Ranma- sama" Without waiting for an answer Kasumi gets up and heads into the kitchen, "Come back soon my love." Ranma stands and heads to the door then jumping over the wall moving quickly out toward the spot Cologne has pointed out, <I will be back Kasumi, my love.> Kasumi heads out of the kitchen smiling and humming as she begins to head toward the stairs. Nabiki is sitting on the stairs, "He has never lied Oneechan, I heard him say he will be back, He will be back." Kasumi beams at Nabiki, "He will be back and I won't be a old maid after all." Nabiki blinks and stares at Kasumi, ***Strange***. I like your hair what possessed you to braid it like that?" Kasumi pulls her braid up over her shoulder. We notice it is braided tightly but with a beautiful design of twists. Kasumi smiles and plays with her new braid, "Ranma did it for me this morning." Nabiki blinks and stares as Kasumi goes upstairs to change. Nabiki stares after her and shakes her head, ***Too weird even for life with Ranma, What are you up to little brother***. Nabiki blinks again and sits still, ***Did I just think that?? Oh geeeze*** Breakfast - Tendou Dojou Everyone is slowly coming down to eat. There is the sound of Akane and Genma running around, Akane is yelling, "Where is that stupid BAKA!" Nabiki is talking to her father, "Don't worry Father, I heard him promise Kasumi he will return. And no matter what Akane says about him. Or how bad Uncle Saotome is with his promises, Ranma keeps his word." Soun starts to calm down as Nodoka comes in, "What's this I heard about my son running away? That is so unmanly." In from the yard hops Cologne and Shampoo, "Your son has not run away Saotome-dono. He has gone on a Quest of great importance. He will be back. For he would never leave his chosen." Soun and Genma look at Cologne, "Ranma will marry Akane its a matter of honor!" Cologne bops them on the head as Shampoo shakes her head, "Ranma's chosen is not Kitchen Destroyer, Not Shampoo or Spatula girl."
Akane goes to hit Shampoo with the table when Kasumi enters. Dressed in a Ranko-like style carrying the food, "Please put the table down sister. I need to put this food down." Akane drops the table staring, as are Genma and Soun. While the amazons bow their heads gently, and Nodoka looks around wondering what is going on.. Nabiki just grins and doesn't try to hide it. Nodoka looks at Cologne, "Could someone explain what is going on please?!?."
Cologne nods, "In a moment Satome-dono." Cologne and Shampoo stand up bowing their heads deeply, +We the Nieuchiezu would humble request to sit and dine at the table of the Dragon's Chosen+. Kasumi blinks and blushes, "Oh my, If you mean Ranma, Please sit you are his friends and as are mine as well". Cologne and Shampoo nod and sit back down, "Thank you Satome-sama" , says Cologne as she sits down.
Nodoka stares at Kasumi, "Kasumi dear? Do you know why Cologne called you that? And why are you dressed like my son?" Nabiki smiles lightly at her elder sister. "I think its the Amazons' way of accepting Ranma's choosing Kasumi." Akane growls and attacks Kasumi, "That BAKA, You stole Ranma from me. You bitch." Kasumi moves fast. Dodging with a speed only a select few can match, "I am not a bitch" Dodge , dodge, duck. "And it is not my fault you can't grow up. Even after being saved from death more times then I bet even Nabiki can count." Dodge ,. Block, a wayward strike that would of hit Nodoka. "Ranma is right you don't have the self control to be a Martial Artist. Let alone an Amazon, which you would need to be in order satisfy honor." Dodge dodge , Leap, Flip, Sleeper point. Kasumi sighs as she catches the unconscious Akane, "He has been so patient. Given you so many chances. Never as he been unfaithful, and still you do not understand him. I am sorry Akane. But I can not allow you to hurt Ranma or me anymore."
Cologne claps softly. "Well done. I see you know about the way to allow Shampoo and the Nieuchiezu our honor." Kasumi nods. "Yes honored Elder. Ranma is not as dumb as he appears. He knows I can be adopted into the Nieuchiezu tribe without going to China, if I pass the test. And am willing to give my word that, we will aid our tribe in times of need." Cologne nods. "And will you accept that duty?" Kasumi looks at Cologne, "I believe the correct response is +The Tribe and I are one. Where I am the Tribe is+" Cologne nods to Kasumi, "Accepted then. The test will be in 7 days."
Soun interrupts. "This can not be Kasumi's 21st birthday is in 7 days and I have a man coming to become her Intended." Kasumi starts and stares at her father and Shampoo speaks, "Stupid crying man, If Kasumi beats Shampoo she will be Ranma's Airen, No need Intended type man." Soun and Genma blink, "WHAT!!" Nodoka nods suddenly understanding, "Let me see if I understand this correctly, if Kasumi beats you on her birthday. The Amazon claim on Ranma will fall to her?" Shampoo nods. "Ranma's mother understand. Kasumi win, Kasumi will be Amazon by adoption and Shampoo's sister. Shampoo's claim goes to sister because Ranma chose her and not Shampoo." Nabiki looks at Shampoo, "And you are okay with this Shampoo?" Shampoo nods. "Shampoo rather Ranma be brother and ally then Mad at Shampoo and Amazons. Ranma very dangerous when mad and protecting his family. Kasumi is Ranma's family.. Nodoka is Ranma's family. Tendos are Kasumi family. Tendo be, Ranma's family. "
Shampoo shrugs, "Shampoo lost Ranma heart before Phoenix Mountain. Shampoo no want lose Ranma Friend. So Shampoo is sister to Kasumi. Make Shampoo be Ranma family and Nieuchiezu Ranma family". Nodoka nods. "Better bring his friend and family then being Ranma's enemy?"
Shampoo nods. "Ranma Mother was not with Shampoo on Mountain. Ranma very strong strongest of all Shampoo know. Shampoo not sure Great Grandmother could kill Saffron King of Phoenix. Ranma kill to save Akane, Shampoo smarter then sounds in Japanese. Shampoo know to hurt Kasumi is to die. Ranma kill for Akane last year. He is more protective of Kasumi... Shampoo saw early mornings when Ranma help Kasumi. Even watch this morning when Ranma say good bye." Shampoo smiles at Kasumi, "Shampoo like braid Ranma make. Good hair whip. And beautiful too."
Kasumi blushes. Nodoka blinks, "Ranma braided that? When did he have the time?" Kasumi smiles and she begins to eat. "When he was saying good bye. He is so kind he helps me dry it in the mornings." Nodoka nods. "I see" ***My son is so manly. I bet he peeks in on her too***. The people eat in silence when suddenly Soun looks up. "Wait a second. Do you mean that Ranma is going to marry Kasumi?" Nabiki sighs and shakes her head, "Yes Father." Soun looks at Genma, Genma looks at Soun, together they shout "Its Soun's and Genma's Operation Wedding!!" Around the table everyone but Akane she is still snoring away facefaults. Cologne reaches over and knocks the men on the head, "Leave it alone you idiots. Ranma is too powerful for you two." Author's Note: I think I will make the stories of Ranma's Quest a side story here. This will allow me to continue the story after his return now while the idea is fresh and the Muse is upon me. Side story 1: Ranma and Bast Mistress of the Neko-ken Side story 2: Ranma and the elves of Silverwood Other side stories are possible. Not sure. The main story continues below. We watch Kasumi training and going on with her life. We watch Genma and Soun celebrate. Nabiki setting a betting pool on the Shampoo - Kasumi fight. Cologne contacts the elders of the Nieuchiezu and one by own all the elders come to Japan over then next 6 days to witness this adoption. Moose is given the job of finding Ryoga so he will also witness this, while Shampoo collects the other Finances.
Ranma sends what to him seem 7 years and if not for the link with Kasumi he wouldn't know that is has only been a week. In that time Ranma spent one year training the True Cat Fist with Bast, and six years fighting many monsters with the Silverwood crew. Growing in power and wisdom. Becoming the Master he was destined to be. And much more. -- 7 days later for Kasumi, 7 years for Ranma pass -- -- The morning of Kasumi's birthday.. Predawn. -- In the predawn light there is a sparkling of the air on the roof of the Tendo dojo. Out of the sparkling portal steps our hero. One half of the twin centers of this universe, Saotome Ranma, Master of Anything Goes Arts. Marital Artist, Archmage, Avatar of Bast, Goddess of Protection and Cats. And Hero of the Multiveres. Dressed in a Chinese outfit as is his custom, He is taller now and filled out. Years of malnutrition replaced with good food and many skills that allowed his body to fix Genma's errors. Resting on Ranma's shoulder its tail wrapped around his neck for balance is what appears to be a tiny western dragon, ***Well I am home***. The drake on Ranma's shoulder looks over, <+This is Master's home?+> Ranma nods as he hops down to the ground easily. "Yes SilverShadow, Even as I crossed the Multiverses this is the place I called home. And here my Soulmate waits. Today is her birthday. I hope she finds her present welcome."
Slowly in her room Kasumi wakes, a feeling of peace reaches her. For a moment she blinks. ***I know that feeling.. I know this touch. So close so near. Do I dare hope?***, <Ranma??>. In the yard standing on one of the stones surrounding the koi pond Ranma looks up, <Happy Birthday Kasumi-chan, I am home. As promised I have returned>. A joint mind touched the bond, <+Who speaks to Master+>, the mind is both male and female. As if two beings are joint as one. Much in the same way Kasumi and Ranma could be if they wished it. There is the sound of running feet and suddenly Kasumi is there in the door way having opened it with a bang. She looks directly at Ranma and smiles at how handsome and mature looking he became in this week. "Who?? Oh you must be Silver and Shadow?" Kasumi notices the drake on Ranma's shoulder, "Oh my, you are a beautiful creature. Err creatures?"
SilverShadow scans the mind of the female human standing there and a feeling of approval crosses over seems to emit from the drake, <+Master is right you are very beautiful and worthy of the joining+>, Ranma jumps from the rock landing before Kasumi and gently takes her into his arms. "Happy birthday beloved. Your gift or part of it. Well . " Ranma smiles and whispers something in an ancient language used for magic. ShadowSilver flys up to circle the two humans glowing lightly. Suddenly where there was one drake there are two. One of purest silver the other black as a shadow. The shadow comes to rest on Ranma's shoulder again while the silver one alights on his left arm, <This is Silver.. she is the soul mate of Shadow. She would like to be your companion. If you allow it.> Kasumi blushes and blinks, <Oh my won't it be strange if everyone saw them?> Ranma smiles and kisses Kasumi lightly, <No worries Kasumi-chan, they can become invisible at will> Kasumi blushes and answer the kiss before leaning against Ranma in a hug, "Oh my that must be very useful. Would you really like to be my companion Silver?" The silver drake nods and hops onto Kasumi shoulder drapping her tail around Kasumi's neck. <+Mistress is kind like Master. I will enjoy it. Master said House is Mistress's. May we hunt the mice around here, Mistress?+> Kasumi blushes and nods, "Oh course, that will be very useful" Silver and Shadow bob their heads, <+Thank you Mistress+> They mind speak in unison.
Ranma looks around as if sensing something. "They are starting to wake up for some reason. Lets go inside. You need to get dressed so we can begin the day anyway, Kasumi-chan." Kasumi nods and leads Ranma in. Not missing the sheer aura of power that is sensed in her house the moment he crosses the threshold. Before he quickly masks it. Kasumi bows low as is traditional when facing a true master of any Art, "Welcome to my home Master. Thank you for the honor of gracing it." Ranma returns the bow, "Thank you for the invitation."
He smiles and sits at the table as Kasumi quickly does her morning rituals and comes to join him fully dressed her hair braided again in the tight whip he braided it into before leaving. Kasumi sits down beside Ranma and rests her head on his shoulder waiting for the kettle to boil, "My Rite of Passage is today. I am glad you are here for it." Ranma smiles and kisses her forehead but before he can speak.
Down the stairs come flying Nabiki, Nodoka, Soun and a Panda (Genma of course). Soun runs into the room in a defense position, "Were is the Master.. I felt someone as powerful as the Master if not more so?" Nabiki smiles sweetly, "Oh you are so silly Father. Its only little brother. Welcome home Ranma." Nabiki bows low knowing she is facing one that is worthy the respect. Genma just stares at the picture before him, his son appearing older and stronger then ever with a smiling Kasumi resting her head on his shoulder. On his other shoulder is a strange beast as well as a similar beast on Kasumi's shoulder, He can't think of anything to write so simply, "Growf?"
Nodoka quickly takes in the image and smiles, ***This is wonderful but what are those little dragon things ??*** Nodoka walks around the table to come up to Ranma on the side opposite Kasumi, "Welcome home my son. Who are you little friends?" Nabiki watches the drakes and nods, "And how did Kasumi get one?" Ranma smiles and gets up smoothly after giving Kasumi a mental warning that he will be moving, he hugs his Mother and smiles at Nabiki.
Ranma reaches out to stroke Shadow's head, "This is Shadow and that one with Kasumi is Silver, they are souldrakes. Born only if one of a pair of soulmates is present at the hatching of the dragonets. Say hello guys." Shadow in a male mindvoice speaks to the whole group looking each in the eyes. Looking at Nodoka, <+Saotome Nodoka, Mother+>, Soun, <+Father in law+>, Nabiki, <+Sister in law+>, Genma, <+Old Panda+>. Silver looks from face to face her female mindvoice whispers, Soun, <+Father+>, Nabiki, <+Sister+>, Nodoka, <Mother in law+>, Genma, <+Father in law+>. As the others blink Ranma looks around. "I don't sense Akane here. Where is she now?" Kasumi looks around. "Oh my. She hasn't come home from Tofu's. Ranma blinks, "Akane and Ono?? You are kidding me?" Nabiki shakes her head, "Nope little brother. Part of me wishes we were." Ranma sits back down and drinks his tea. "Away a week and the world flips over". Might as well give Kasumi her birthday present now. Since we are all here. " Ranma waves his hand.

From Silent Plane To Planewalker's Magic Hand Step by step, Life by Life From Silverwood chest To Master's hand A gift, For love A ring for Soul Mate A symbol of the bond
On Ranma's palm appears a velvet box, a ring box beautiful in the workmanship. Ranma turns to Kasumi holding out the box, which opens as he kneels on bended knee, "Kasumi, will you please marry me?" Kasumi blushes and nods not even seeing the ring, "Yes Ranma-chan, Thank you! That is the best gift you could of given me. Nodoka nods and smiles, Soun cries, Genma dances the happy panda dance as Nabiki looks at the ring and whistles, "Wow sis! That looks like a solid diamond ring. Its worth a fortune." Kasumi hugs Ranma and whispers, "We are engaged fully now Ranma. Thank you that's the best birthday present you could give me. Other then coming home in time to be here, for the test of passage. Thank you Ranma-chan" Ranma looks at Nabiki. "That reminds me."

From Silverwood cabin to waiting hand Bag of worth Bag of holding My wealth to me My gems to me I call A leather pouch appears in Ranma's hand, He opens it and spills out a large chest worth of gems onto the table, "Could you have this appraised Nabiki, and maybe turn them into a Investment Account?" Nabiki looks over the gems. "What do I get for it, little brother?" Ranma grins, "25% of dividends." Nabiki blinks, "Ranma that's too much. I can't cheat you like that." Ranma grins, "Nabiki, I have a feeling that 70% would put me in the top ten list of Wealth on Earth. Not to mention making you a wealthy woman on your own." Nabiki nods. "You have over 3 million dollars worth of gems here. Do I want to know where you got them?" Ranma shakes his head, "Same place I got the drakes. It was honorable but not believable in court." Nabiki nods and tries to figure out how to collect the gems as the parents faint in disbelief and Kasumi goes to get breakfast. She knew about the gems beforehand. Ranma puts the gems back into the bag and hands it too Nabiki, "I am trusting you Oneechan." Nabiki runs upstairs to begin making calls. Chapter end.. Next time... Kasumi VS Shampoo. Rite of passage