Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Master - Old Version ❯ Ancestors' Warning ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: Ancestors' Warning Dragon Master - A Ranma 1/2/ AMG and more Xover Silverbreeze <silverbreeze@softhome.net> http://cyberlife.gq.nu 20001117 ***Thoughts*** +Chinese+ <Mind Link Ranma <-> Kasumi>
Author's foreword -This fiction draws very heavily on "Best served Cold" A great fan fiction I suggest reading it. If I can find it I will put it in the Other's Fanfic section. Though I do weight greatly Satome Kasumi fanfics, I am actually a Tendo-Satome person. Though yes this will be a Kasumi-Ranma fanfic. Oh and yes this is a revision of 'Dragon Incarnate' To fit into the Dragon Master Story line.
We watch as Cologne, the mightiest Amazon of her Generation lays down to rest for the night. As she begins to fall asleep she mutters softly to herself, "That son in law of mine has made his choice. We always thought if Shampoo didn't win him Akane would. She didn't, believe me it was a surprise today. It wasn't Shampoo, Ukyo or Nabiki either. I am not sure what happened to Ranma. But he surprised us all. When did he learn to move so carefully that I didn't sense him, He threatened me. I can not let that slide. Of all people." Cologne yawns and mouths a name. "Kasumi", and falls asleep. The Amazon village is burning. How many must be fighting to be winning against the tribe of 500 warrior women. The screams of the maimed and dying, fill the air with the sounds only a human throat , a woman's throat. In the council room of the elders Cologne is waiting. She knows that this enemy will not leave without facing her. She knows she is the cause for all this. She remembers.
=== Cologne is speaking with Ryoga. He is being non cooperative, "No, Ranma is no longer my enemy. Akane is free, He can have Kasumi, My only problem is he hurt Akane but we will deal with that in the Dojo later today.". Cologne shakes her head and taps Ryoga's sleep point. "That just won't do Lost Boy. It won't do at all.", Cologne says as she collects the potions and powders. Slowly but surely she makes Ryoga a being of pure Rage focusing on Ranma. As Ryoga fights Ranma, Cologne, Shampoo and Moose find Kasumi walking alone back from the market. There is a peaceful smile on her face. Not the blank look that Cologne is used to. That should of warned Cologne but then again the Old Ghoul was not thinking of that. This was Kasumi, even with the training she can't face the fury of the Amazons, she doesn't have the ability to hurt people, and that will be her downfall, is Cologne's only thought. Shampoo attacks with a cry of, "Stupid girl". Kasumi drops her bags and flows. For a moment Cologne thinks she is watching Ranma fight. As Kasumi dodges at the last possible moment, forcing Shampoo to over extend again and again. Tagging her arms and legs. "I was right all I saw, How long has he been training her. Could they have fooled us so long? Could he of fooled Nabiki too? Is he smarter then all of us? NO no man is smarter then a Amazon.!", Cologne mutters.
Kasumi doesn't speak but then she has always been quiet.. She flows around Shampoo in three minutes. Shampoo falling not from pain but from the effect of each tap. Each touch used knowledge of points Cologne has not seen used in centuries. Moose attacks tossing weapons. They prove useless as Kasumi moves with speed that rivals Ranma's. in three minutes Moose has lost the use of his left arm but still he fights. In two more moments Kasumi has tapped three sleeper points causing Moose to sink to the ground snoring. "I wonder has he been holding back against Shampoo maybe I misjudged him." , thinks Cologne. Cologne attacks striking Kasumi once out of every five attacks, again and again. Breaking her bones hurting her badly. Cologne stops short of killing her as she realizes that she will have to run away after this. Ranma will not let this be. He is only weeks from his Master Quest, Cologne shivers realizing how strong Ranma will be if he survives the Quest. Kasumi right before blacking out screams, "RANMA!!!!" , <RANMA!!! COLOGNE!!!!!> Kasumi passes out but Cologne can not move as she is hit by the Chi backlash of the Mental yell knocks her out.
Suddenly she wakes to feel herself being lifted into the air. Ranma's eyes burn with Warrior Fire as he stares into Cologne, "Go make your peace Ghoul. In three years it ends." Ranma punts Cologne into Low Earth Orbit. When she lands she quickly runs away to China and the relative safety of the Village. Leaving Moose and Shampoo behind.
===
Cologne shakes her head, "It has been three years, did I think I would be safe. That he would forget a Promise. We always knew he kept his word. He killed a god for Akane. What would he do for Kasumi, she was linked to him somehow, I still do not know how she hit me with his name like that. He survived the Quest, I know because He sent me a letter in Amazonian telling me he remembered my act of war. Do I think I am better then Saffron? I am a fool". Cologne watches as the glowing light comes closer.
One hundred women attack Ranma, a hundred woman die or will soon. Cologne watches, as the man who was once the boy she hoped to make her son-in-law, moves with a speed and grace that makes the Cat Fist seem child's play. She watches as cuts that had landed by sheer number of attacks fade and heal leaving only the mark of blood. Cologne sighs, "He is the Master now. I do not know the technique to heal so quickly" Suddenly Ranma stands before her. His eyes speak volumes Cologne knows she faces an Angry Warrior not the Artist she tried to manipulate. The difference you ask. The difference? Both follow the same code save for one thing. A warrior will kill without remorse when placed in a impossible position. "+Well, Old Ghoul, Ready to Face the Dragon. I need to thank you. In order to save Kasumi I had to go on the Quest early, and become my destiny sooner then planned. There was a better way to do that. A way that could have kept us allies but now it is too late. Farewell Ghoul. You tribe is no more.. The Children will be taken by the people of China or the Musk, I will not protect the children of a lifestyle that almost killed my wife+." , as he finishes speaking Ranma moves so fast he doesn't even blur.
He blinks, he teleports. He the full Master of Chi and Ki. The Dragon seems to strikes the air before Cologne many times but even Cologne can not count the two thousand talon strikes that slice her cells apart. Ranma stills and it seems he didn't even move. "+Farewell Cologne be glad Kasumi lived, or no daughter of Amazon blood would have survived the night except Shampoo who is our friend+.
===
Cologne wakes up in a cold sweat and shaking. "That was not a dream.. That was where I am heading. I need to change that. Ranma is the Dragon Incarnate, nothing will stop him. Hurt anyone he names clan or friend and he will find you. A warrior, why didn't I see it. I knew he had potential but to be a Dragon Master??" Suddenly Cologne jumps up. "Shampoo!!!!!"
Shampoo disturbed by the scream runs to her Grandmother's room, "Great Great-Grandmother? What happen?" Cologne looks at Shampoo, "Xain Pu, How do you feel about Ranma?" Shampoo looks at her Great-Grandmother, "Ranma is honorable. Ranma is friend, but Shampoo not sure Shampoo is willing to hurt Kasumi. Shampoo see what Ranma do to Saffron of Phoenix Mountain. " Shampoo looks at Cologne, "Is there not way to keep Ranma ally? If Grandmother, Moose or Shampoo attack Kasumi, They attack Ranma. Ranma always wins." Cologne nods her head, "I had a dream, a sending."
Shampoo stares in shock, "Sending Rare and big important." Cologne nods, "If we attack Kasumi, You are right Great Granddaughter, We attack Ranma. He always wins, And Satome Ranma will destroy the Amazons except for you." Shampoo nods as if she is not surprised, "Ranma no need help if we hurt Kasumi." It is said as a statement not a question. Cologne sighs, "+He will be a Dragon Master+"
Shampoo blinks, "That legend Great Grandmother!" Cologne looks at Shampoo, "Only a Legend could kill Saffron. Remember the legend."
One will rise across the sea In the land of Men He will be fast as a snake Strong as the Elephant Honor will be his Way Death will fear his Name He will lay low the One who burns He will kill the living god The people of wings will face the world alone He killed their god and lord Then the Amazons must chose To be friend or foe By their choosing Destiny will unfold
He who is bound twice to Woman Once in form Once in Mind The Immortal Beast Returns By his hand We will live or die Be wise Elders of the time Do not let Pride to Allow our people death Beware Pride When You Hear The DRAGON ROAR That which kept our life Can be our death Beware that the Dragon not turn his head Upon our ancient home For with the barest touch of his claw He will lay low Ancient Elder One Daughter will live For her He makes his own Not Wife but Tribe she will be Chose the Path of Peace Make Amazon that Which is his soul Let not Her Way of Silence Allow you to see her weak For under his touch She will match the best Under his touch She will dance The Warrior Way

Shampoo blinks and looks at Cologne. "+Great Grandmother think Legend is Ranma?+" Cologne nods. "Yes. I did not see it until the dream.", "He is Woman in Form because of the Curse. He killed the god that Burns. In the dream as I knocked Kasumi out, she screamed Ranma's name; It somehow knocked my dream self out. When I woke he was there in one piece. Then I was at the village and I knew three years, had passed. Ranma let you and Moose stay. He protected you. But when he came to settle the war. He fought and healed himself. Alone he killed 500 warriors and elders. He had mastered Chi, Ki and the Neko-ken. Then finally when I was the last He struck me so fast I couldn't count the strikes." Shampoo blinks. "Ranma master Cat Fu? Cologne nods, "We need to make Kasumi friend and sister Amazon. That is how our tribe will live. Go to bed Xain Pu. I need to think and plan." Shampoo nods and leaves. "Good night Grandmother." Once Shampoo is gone Cologne floats in the lotus position above her bed. Her mind searching the time stream for the answer. She now knows that only friendship can save her people from the horror to come. Chapter End Kinda twisted I know.. Comments suggestions?