Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ No Cure For the Untruthful ❯ The truth pill ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi minna! This is my first fic so please be nice kay? ^_^

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma ½ no matter how much I wish I did.

® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ®

It was an ordinary day at the Tendo Dojo, and as usually we can find our "love birds" engaging in an all out verbal battle.

"Baka, hentai, stay of the bathroom while I'm in it!" Shouted a furious Akane who was chasing down Ranma with her mallet.

"I didn't walk in the bathroom on purpose. Like I would want to willingly see an uncute, unsexy tomboy like you naked. I would probably be blinded for life." The pigtailed boy replied as he dogged another one of her mallet attacks.

While the couple continued with their verbal bashing, the family continued their breakfast, this being a part of the daily routine.

"Ohayo, is anyone home?"

Ranma and Akane stopped their argument to go see who was at the dojo gate. When Ranma let the guest in he slowly took in his appearance. The unknown man was tall with bluish black hair and eyes so dark you could drown in them.

The stranger stared at Akane for some time as if her knew her, then he finally turned his gaze to Ranma.

"How rude of me, welcome to our dojo. What's your name?" Replied Akane.

Turning his enigmatic gaze back to Akane, "Hirumu, Hiroshi." Hiroshi smiled when he saw Akane's curious gaze light up to one of recognition.

" Hiroshi-san? Are you the one who used to train at the dojo with us?" Replied Akane.

"The very same." Laughed Hiroshi.

Ranma, who was silently watching the exchange between the two and was starting to become disturbed, He cleared his throat to remind them that he was still there.

"Oh, Hiroshi, I want you to meet Saotome Ranma. Him and his father live at our dojo with us. Ranma this is Hiroshi. He-"

"I heard." Ranma cut her off curtly, eyeing Akane's long lost "friend" suspiciously.

"Nice to meet you Ranma-kun." Hiroshi replied bowing to Ranma who didn't do likewise.

"I will take you to my father. He will be glad to see you again."

As Akane took Hiroshi's arm and led him to her father, Ranma followed behind.

'She's never smiled at me like that.'

He abruptly stopped, not liking where his train of thought was going.

'Who cares if he likes that flat-chested, waistless, tomboy?'

Even though his heart was telling him different.

® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ®

When they were all seated in the dojo, and Soun reacquainted himself with his old pupil asking him about his life and so on.

Hiroshi was seemingly making his liking for Akane known. If he saw him look at Akane one more time, he would kick his head in.

Not being able to take anymore of their "lovey-doveyness", Ranma got up to leave.

"Where are you going Ranma?" Asked Akane.

"None of your business." He replied as he walked out of the dojo.

'Stupid Akane.' Getting all close to that guy. She's never tried to be like that with me.'

Before Ranma knew it, he had walked himself outside of the neko Hanten. 'Well I am kinda hungry. Might as well get something while I'm here.'

® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ®

Shampoo had been making a truth potion for when she next saw him. As on queue, he appeared at the Neko Hanten wanting something to eat.

"Nihao Ranma! I made special for you." Said the overly cheerful Amazon, giving him a plate of Ramen.

"Thanks." Replied Ranma. Then his expression turned suspicious. "Oi, there's not one of your potions again in here is there?" He asked.

"What you think of Shampoo? I no do thing like that!" Feigning shock as she watched him relent and gobble up the Ramen.

'Now he confess love to Shampoo.' Shampoo inwardly smirked.

"That was good, but I gotta get going now." Ranma said as he got up to leave.

"Wait, you love shampoo?" Shampoo asked hopefully.

Ranma looking confused replied, "You're cute but your kinda annoying." At Shampoo's gasp, he promptly covered his mouth with his hands.

'Did I just say that?'

"Oi, Shampoo I meant that!" 'Oh no what's wrong with me!' When Shampoo's eyes started to tear up, he decided to stop.

"Ranma no like Shampoo?" Then she ran back inside the Neko Hanten.

'What the hell is wrong with me? Sure I think that but I would never tell her that.' He thought to himself as he made his way back to the dojo.

® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ®

'Ranma no Baka'

'Where was he when you need him the most thought?' Akane. Sure she was happy to get reacquainted with her old friend, but even she thought he was being a little to forward with his advances.

As Ranma walked into the dojo, he said hi to everyone else, purposely ignoring Akane and Hiroshi. Hiroshi still tried to be friendly with Ranma the rest of the night but Ranma did not do the same.

After dinner, Akane caught up with Ranma.

"Hey, Ranma. Why are you acting so weird today?" Asked Akane.

"Me? I'm acting weird?! You're all making eyes at each other and I'M acting weird!" Ranma said getting angry.

"Why are you getting mad? Are you jealous?" Akane laughed.

Angry that Akane could laugh about the way he was feeling, he strived to tell her something to hurt her. His response surprised them both. Ranma had just said the unthinkable.

"Akane, your so cute!"

® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ® ®

So how did you like it? I know they are a little out of character but that's okay. Please review and tell me how you liked it. Please no flames but constructive criticism is encouraged. Review if you want me to continue. ^_^