Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ No Cure For the Untruthful ❯ Feelings Revealed ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi Minna! How's everybody doing? I'm just over here reading all of your wonderful reviews. I got over the 100 mark!!!!!!!!! Sugoi!!!!! I can't believe it; my eyes are actually starting to tear up as we speak. ^_^ anyways, on with chapter 5. Keep reviewing; your reviews make me soooooo incredibly happy.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don't own Ranma ½ :(

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ranma stared disbelievingly at the relentless trio. 'Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. I should have known.' Ranma thought jadedly. Ranma chanced a glance at Akane who glared at him accusingly.

Ranma laughed nervously, scratching his head. "Who would have guessed they would show up here of all places?" Ranma said jokingly.

Akane was not amused. "So you didn't run away with one of your fiancé's, but you came up here to meet one of them or even all of them?" Akane thundered.

Ranma, now angry due to the fact that she now blamed him for this incident which was totally out of his control. Like many of his other incidents in the past.

"You can't possible believe this is my doing. I told you that I don't like being bombarded with all of their crap!" Ranma yelled still angry that she didn't believe him.

Ranma still noticed that Akane still looked at him untrustingly.

"Okay, sure Shampoo's cute, and Ukyo's a better cook than you, and Kodachi is a better Gymnast. All of that doesn't matter because I lo-"

He did it again, always putting his foot in his mouth. Or in this case, Akane's mallet as she once again made him airborne.

"Ran-chan!"

"Ranma-sama"

"Airen"

The trio exclaimed at the same time upon seeing their love imitate a crashing airplane. Once they saw where Ranma had landed, the all turned all Akane.

"Why you hit him?" Demanded the angry Amazon, ready to attack. The others starting to do likewise.

Akane held up her hand despairingly. "I don't care. You all can have him." She said walking away with her head held high as if the whole situation didn't bother her in the least.

'Ranma no baka. I'm tried of him always playing with my emotions. I don't really care about him anyway.' Akane lied to herself. Even as her eyes started tearing up.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

'Why does Akane always have to think the worst of me?' Ranma thought aloud in his current cross-legged upside down position on the rock in which he landed.

"Ran-chan, are you okay?" Ukyo asked anxiously, taking Ranma's pigtail and flipping him over.

"What the hell are you all doing here? And how did you know I was here?!" Ranma yelled.

After thinking about it a minute, they all replied at the same time. Their jumbled replied sounding something like Sasuke, Cologne, and other unintelligible words.

"What?" Ranma asked totally unable to make out what they had just said. Seeing that they were about to reply in the same manner he asked them to say it one at a time.

They were silent for a minute, and then they all started talking all at once, again.

"Never mind." Ranma said tiredly even thought his reply was not heard amongst the quarrelling trio.

"What you mean you come here take Ranma? Ranma no like you anyway cause you look like boy!" Shampoo Replied angrily to Ukyo after hearing her explanation about why she was here.

"Why would he want you? You can't even talk right!" Growled a now equally angry Ukyo.

"Ranma-sama doesn't want anyone of you, he's going to marry me!" Kodachi giggled.

Ukyo and Shampoo stopped their verbal brawl and looked at Kodachi. "What?" They yelled at the same time; their verbal brawl suddenly turning physical.

By then all you could see was a hodgepodge of women, gymnastic ribbons, and a giant spatula.

Ranma, who had been watching the exchange, had had enough.

"SHUT UP!!!!" Ranma yelled getting his desired reaction immediately. The trio stopped their fight looking at Ranma like he was crazed.

"I'm tired of you all fighting over me like I'm somebody's possession. Well I'm not and I won't be treated like one anymore!"

Turning to Shampoo "And you. I have had it up to here with your crazy schemes and potions. And learn how to talk right!" He finished angrily. After seeing Shampoo's hurt expression, it cooled his anger. A little.

"Kodachi, your just as crazy as your brother. You like the boy me but he likes the girl me. I really can't stand the two of you!" Ranma said furiously.

Kodachi, who knew nothing about Ranma's boy-girl predicament was totally confused. Then she understood. Or so she thought.

"You were running away with girl Ranma?" She asked looking around.

"No you idiot. I am girl Ranma." Ranma went to the stream that he originally landed by and went into the water. As he got up girl Ranma emerged. "Do you understand now?" She asked.

A shocked Kodachi turned to Shampoo and Ukyo to see if they too were surprised. Knowing Ranma's secret they didn't bat and eyelash when Ranma came up a girl.

"Ranma-sama is a girl?!?!" Kodachi exclaimed. Then bursting into tears. She immediately headed off somewhere.

After having heard Ranma's outburst, Shampoo turned to Ukyo. "Maybe I not give him right potion?" Shampoo wondered aloud.

"Yeah, you did give me the truth potion and now I can't lie." Ranma growled at Shampoo. He came close to Shampoo's face. "I'm sick of these bullshit games that you play. When are you going to give them up?" He said heatedly.

At Ranma's angry outburst, Shampoo's eyes started to tear up. "You no love Shampoo?" Shampoo whispered.

"No, I don't love you. I love Akane!" Ranma howled.

Shampoo was surprised at his confession and then immediately saddened. "If that how you feel then…then…" Not finishing her sentence and running away.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Some time past since Shampoo and Kodachi had departed and it was now getting dark.

'Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh. I hope Akane didn't hear that.' Thought Ranma. He then turned to Ukyo who had been silently watching him for the past couple of minutes.

"Ucchan-"

"Is it really true? You can't lie?" Ukyo inquired inquisitively.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Do you really dislike being a girl?" Ukyo asked.

"Not really. Why does everybody keep asking me that?" Replied an annoyed Ranma.

The expression that Ranma had on her face made Ukyo laugh.

"What's so funny?" Ranma ground out, not at all finding anything about this day funny or amusing.

"Nothing. Um… How do you really feel about me?" Ukyo asked uneasily.

Ranma turned around to look at her. "Ucchan, I like you as a friend and nothing more. We are good friends and I wouldn't want to change that for anything." Ranma replied sincerely. Spying the hurt expression in her eyes, Ranma sought to placate her.

"Ucchan-"

"Don't worry about it." Ukyo cut him off smiling. "Anyways, how do you feel about Akane?" She asked.

"I love Akane. She just doesn't realize it." Ranma said getting up. "Speaking of Akane, it's getting dark and I have to go find her. I'll see you later Ukyo." Ranma said starting to head in the same direction he flew.

"Wait."

Ranma turned around to see why Ukyo had stopped her.

"You should tell her that you love her. You might get the same reply back." Ukyo said a little shakily.

"Ucchan…" Ranma said, totally at a loss for words.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Akane was sitting on a boulder near the stream, thinking about what Ranma had said. Thinking about it only made her angrier. 'How dare he complement me on minute and then insult me the next.' She thought angrily, kicking over a little rock.

'He's so stupid. I don't know why I even care about him.' Akane thought, her eyes starting to tear up. She angrily wiped at her eyes, hating Ranma for the way he made her feel. But at the same time loving him for it also.

Suddenly, Akane heard a noise in the bush close to her. She abruptly jumped up to meet her would be attacker. A small black object flew into her.

"P-chan? What are you doing here?" Akane asked the little black piglet.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

'Maybe I should tell her. She might find out eventually because of the truth potion. Well here goes nothing.' Ranma thought as she tried to find Akane.

"Akane! Akane!!!" Ranma yelled trying to see if she was near enough to hear him.

"I'm right over hear, so stop yelling!" Akane yelled doing exactly what she told Ranma not to do.

"Akane I-" Ranma cut herself off when she saw the familiar black bundle in Akane's arms.

"Ryoga?!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Another cliffhanger. I'm so evil. But I like being that way. I hope you liked this chapter. I am not bashing any of the characters; I just wanted to have fun with them. Please review and tell me how you liked it. Also if you would like to be notified when I update my fic, just go to my website and sign up on my mailing list. Special thank you to everyone who reviewed last chapter for my fic. *Gives all her reviewer virtual hugs* they mean so much to me. So you better keep reviewing, or else…just kidding! ^_^

var PUpage="76001081"; var PUprop="geocities"; var yviContents='http://us.toto.geo.yahoo.com/toto?s=76001081&l=NE&b=1& amp;t=1036785750';yviR='us';yfiEA(0);geovisit();