Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Pack of Cards ❯ Setting up the Deck ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
PACK OF CARDS
 
By
 
Taro M.D
 
 
Chapter 1
Setting up the Deck
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
I've finally decided to post a Ranma fiction on FF.Net (first) and MM.Org detailing how Ranma and Akane finally sort out their problems and taking out their obstacles that see differently to their happiness and also conquering their own problems as well such as how they make their impact to the world.
 
 
But I've seen the formula done for this before and observing it through different fanfics with OC's and without OC's I got a basic idea of what I am to be expected whilst falling for the same pitfalls as most have suffered.
 
 
Now I'm going to try this in a new fashion and a new approach and then hopefully I should have worked out what I hope to accomplish... you'll enjoy with what I have in mind.
 
 
This starts off after the failed wedding of the Ranma 1/2 manga volume #38, the series end so I don't want anyone getting confused.
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
In a hotel somewhere in the city of Tokyo, someone was slowly coming too from the previous night's worth of sleep... yesterday was a day of ends and beginnings, although the wedding never happened... for Ranma Saotome he finally decided in his mind to sort out his destiny and renounce the engagements which included the one imposed by his father and Mr. Tendo.
 
 
He was supposed to break the engagement between him and Akane Tendo the youngest of the family and the person that he spent two years arguing, bickering and then saving her from Mt. Phoenix and Saffron... they been through everything together and yet they couldn't get together which concerned the fathers.
 
 
Finally he had enough and with this in mind, he finally decide to choose the one that he wanted to be with... but first off he had to convince her that this was the best thing for them both and although he wasn't sure that she would go for it... the moment that was worth two years to get was something that he would always remember for the rest of his life.
 
 
-------------
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"I... I love you Akane, I didn't want this to happen but if it wasn't for the fact that our idiot fathers bribed me with the cure then we would have been married on our terms."
 
 
Ranma looked down to the ground feeling nervous and actually scared for the first time since Phoenix Mountain and especially Saffron the god that he was forced to kill to save Akane's life, but whilst he was doing this Akane was stunned that Ranma finally said the words that she wanted to hear.
 
 
Fearing that Ranma would feel rejected if she didn't say anything, she then decided to reach across and grasp one of his hands in both of hers, stunned by the contact he looked up to see her smile and what looked like tears in her eyes, immediately he looked panicked.
 
 
"D..did I do something wrong?"
 
 
Akane really wanted to ring his neck but she settled instead for the most powerful glomp that rivalled Shampoo's as he went back from the recoil.
 
 
"Urk!"
 
 
"Ranma no baka... I love you too, you haven't done anything wrong."
 
 
He couldn't get the grin off his face as she cuddled up to him despite the fact that anyone could be coming into Akane's room and they didn't want to face their fathers right now.
 
 
"Then why are you..."
 
 
"These are tears of happiness you dolt, I'm happy especially for you."
 
 
Ranma's heart soared for the first time in a very long time and dare he hoped that finally the gods will give him a break.
 
 
"Does that mean what I think it means?"
 
 
"I want us to be together."
 
 
END FLASHBACK
 
 
-------------
 
Three days later before the weekend would begin... they would make the plans together to end the chaos of 2 years.
 
 
They decided to elope since the marriage certificates were already signed by the parents baring the signatures which was theirs... all they needed to do was to take this to the Nerima Municipal Building early the next morning and then they would take a train up to Tokyo where they would spend the day before booking themselves into a hotel which was the same one that they were currently in.
 
 
The day had already passed and now Ranma and Akane were now into their first official day as Husband and Wife, Mr and Mrs Saotome because Akane was willing to give up her house name in order to be with him... Ranma sit up slightly now that he was finally woken up, slightly smiling because next to him was a content Akane Saotome now finally happy that she was married to the one that she loves and not because of family honour.
 
 
He knew that the troubles wouldn't cease now that they were married... the biggest concerns were the Amazons and their fathers and also of Ukyo especially because most of the explosives that destroyed the Tendo Dojo were on her part and although she was seeking the repayment of her stolen dowry, her chances of getting that repaid is beyond her chances.
 
 
Kuno and Kodachi were the most dangerous concerns of all and because they would lose their minds at anytime soon, they don't have problems with bloodshed especially innocents in order for either one to achieve their goals, they would of been placed in the nuthouse but if it wasn't for their father and his influence that he had over the town.
 
 
He frowned at the thought of Ryoga who was a rival to the affections of Akane and especially for his identity as P-chan to which was staining the honour of not only himself but the pig boy as well, it was only his sense of honour that Ryoga has been taking advantage of, otherwise he would of easily told Akane by now and then Ryoga would of deserved the proper asskicking that he had coming.
 
 
His musings were disturbed when he felt rustling and movement coming from his left just as he felt a wondering hand up and down his back trying to see if her husband was there and smiled when she felt warm flesh.
 
 
"Mmm... Ranma go back to sleep."
 

Ranma then had the chance to look at the alarm clock which was nearby which disagreed with her so he leaned down to whisper in Akane's ear.
 
 
"Normally I would but it's about half 9."
 
 
He said this just as Akane opened her eyes and sat up for herself and realising that he was right... they slept in and there wouldn't be any chance of them to attend school what so ever, it's not like it's the biggest concern she was worried about, she then turned to her husband.
 

"Good morning baka."
 
 
"Morning to you as well tomboy, slept well?"
 
 
She giggled to answer his question and then she wrapped her arms round his waist before leaning in to lay it on his shoulder before sighing in content, she was scared to begin with last night but made up for it in the end and both were content with their own orgasms... Akane with at least 3 but that didn't matter now, they were free from their fathers control and free from their rivals... but they didn't know it yet.
 
 
"I'm surprised that you kept up with me last night love."
 
 
"Don't be too surprised dear... we were made for each other."
 
 
She said as she worked on his neck with light kisses as he wrapped one of his arms around her and brought her closer somewhat but she paused before going back onto his neck, adding the licks now... grateful to him for making her a woman
 
 
"You got that right... I thought I was perverted but you take the cake Akane."
 
 
She stopped as she blushed slightly as she remembered the events of last night, 3 hours it took and they were practicing different positions, she moaned and screamed when Ranma ate her out but she turned the tables when she blew him out of his mind... all her fantasies came true and now even more were made as well at least kept safe in her head.
 
 
"Do we have to leave the hotel soon?"
 
 
"Yes we do, we didn't exactly plan to make this a honeymoon but you know what I mean..."
 
 
"Of course tomboy."
 
 
Ranma smirked as usual and Akane was grateful that she didn't have to explain even more to him, but they had to get dressed soon otherwise they would be staying longer than they would need to, that and they need to spend time as newlyweds... Ranma then admitted to himself that Akane did have a good backside and whilst he thought on that, Akane turned back and smirked herself.
 
 
"We got the rest of our lives to do this, any chance for you to scrub my back?" She said after she wiggled her bottom in a sexual manner which aroused the marital artist out of his state and immediately picked her up to carry her to the bathroom.
 
 
They went for a quickie after they washed each other clean.
 
 
-------------
 
 
On the train ride back to Nerima district, with Akane pressing close to Ranma for comfort and warmth... he did notice that they haven't got proper wedding rings so he remembered to ask his mother who was the only parent that he could trust at the moment, Akane did want to have a chat to Kasumi as well... eventually they will tell them that they eloped.
 
 
For their father's honour was already damned thanks to Genma... at least in his mind it was payback for all the crap that he put him through, the Neko-ken for giving him the fear of cats and the ruining of his closest friend's honour as well Ukyo... he would make sure that he got his well deserved asskicking.
 
 
For Akane this was her answer to Nabiki's betrayal at the failed wedding... how she mentioned that they were getting married which prompted the NWC to wreck the dojo and the marriage, her father on the other hand didn't really do much to deserve her revenge but she wouldn't be talking to him for a while at least.
 
 
"How are we going to sort this out?" Akane then mindlessly said to which Ranma paid attention and then replied as best as he could.
 
 
"We'll talk to Mom and Kasumi first and then we'll see what we figure out... but I would like to sort out all the loose ends before we settle down and sort out lives out."
 
 
"Are you still going to come with me to University then dear?"
 
 
"Well of course since we're married and I need the credentials to join you then yes." Akane then hugged him which was still a foreign concept to the pig tailed one and kissed him on the lips briefly before they settled to watching the scenery pass by as they decided how this was going to be the first step in settling the chaos of their former lives.
 
 
"I love you Ranma Saotome..."
 
 
"I love you too Akane Saotome, don't worry we'll get through this."
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
 
(Taro) This is the end of the first chapter and is a start of what I'm hoping is going to be another good series from me and it was a brainstorm for me to come up with this.
 

As far as I recall no author has ever started a Ranma fic describing them as married so that's the concept with what I've got and all of them will be dealt with one at a time and as on Sex Days I will establish a plot line that makes sure that this is not mindless porn which it is not.
 
 
Speaking on Sex Days for the FF.Net version I'm going to put that on hold since it is so hard to get a non-lemony in without having to mention sex once so I might be scrapping that to concentrate on the lemony version to which everyone enjoys and praises.
 
 
I need reviews especially ones with tips of improvement, catch you all later!