Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Psychedelic Kiss ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Psychedelic Kiss Chapter Six
By: Iron Dragoon

"They're freaks, Nabiki!"
"What are you talking about, Akane?"
"Ranma! Did you see the fight with Kuno?"
"Yes, he floored Kuno. So what? You do that every day."
"But did you see how fast he was? I couldn't even track his attacks! And he was holding Ranko the entire time! And last night he jumped on top of a house! Carrying Ranko!"
"What? That's not possible. You're sure you saw this?" Akane just glared at her sister in response.
"I'll see what I can find out, Akane."
======================================================================== ==============

Nabiki looked at the bushes where she knew her agent was hidden. Hidden with a high speed video camera. Donated by the president of the A/V club, with some persuasion and photos, of course.

Ranko watched Nabiki out of the corner of her eye, *She's up to something.. She been following us all day..*

So intent upon her thoughts, she missed the descending figure above her and her companion.

"DIE RANMA!" the shout startled both girls who were souped up by the said target. Ranma cradled them around their waists and leaped into a flip, land more than a dozen feet away.

Nabiki's heart leaped into her throat as she flipped in the air. She screwed her eyes shut, waiting to slam into the ground. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes only to see a reddish blur come into focus as an arm. Specifically, Ranma's arm. Which was idly tossing a chunk of cement. *I didn't even feel the landing! Or him putting me on the ground! And just how fast was his freaking arm moving?!* Nabiki boggled to her self. She stared at Ranma, and noticed him staring, in an extremely pissed off manner, at a dust could. As the dust blew away, a figure was revealed.

As the boy stood up, he rubbed the side of his face. "Good dodge Ranma. You've always been good at running, though."
*Never been hit by my own shrapnel before... Never hurt that bad either..* he stared at the chunk of cement Ranma was tossing around and narrowed his eyes.

"I don't run. Why did you attack me? With all these people around?" Ranma asked coldly.
"You don't run?! Then where the hell were you for our duel?!" he raged, completely ignoring the innocent bystander part of the question.
"Duel? What duel? Who are you, anyway?" The boy stared at Ranma, dumbstruck. And soon, Ranma was struck too.

*WHAM*
"Ow! What'd you hit me for, Ko-chan?"
"Dolt! Don't tell me you've forgotten the only friend you've had since Ucchan!"
Ranma stared stupidly at her for a few seconds, then grinned as it came to him. "Ryoga! Ryoga Hibiki! How ya been man?!"

"How have I been?! You dare ask that after the hell you put me through?!" Ryoga screeched in rage before attacking Ranma with a jab of his umbrella. He aimed for the center of Ranma's chest, hoping the sudden attack would surprise Ranma enough to allow the blow to land and knock the wind out of him.

Ranma dodged the attack without even realizing he did so. "Hell? What are you talking about?"
"You ran out of our duel! I chased you all over the world! The pain.. The horror.." Rygoa continued to rant as he attacked his one time friend, who happened to be confused as hell.

"Ranma waited three days for you! The lot was only a hundred yards away from your house!" Ranko shot a t the rampaging boy, getting irritated at all the bits of cement shrapnel he was sending out.

"So?! When I got there on the fourth day, he had already fled like a coward!"

"It took you four days to walk a hundred yards?!" blurted Nabiki in astonishment.
"I get lost easily! Enough of this! Time to pay Ranma!" Ryoga shouted as he launched a dozen of his bandannas, all empowered with his Iron Cloth technique. Ranma, not expecting an attack of this nature, dodged, not wanting to get hit by an unknown attack.

Unfortunately, he was standing in front of Nabiki, whom his dodged left open to take the attack. Nabiki's heart stopped as she saw the bandannas slice through the piece of concrete Ranma threw to intercept one. *This is gonna hurt. WHAT THE FUCK?!*

The last part of Nabiki's mental musings was due to Ranko simply.. Phasing into existence in front of her. As Ranko's form solidified, she dropped a mass of bandannas, and one had been tied into her braid. *What the hell is she?! What the hell are THEY?!* she screamed to herself as she saw Ranma fighting.

Ranma blocked a wide slash from Ryoga's umbrella with his forearm. Nabiki could feel the impact from where she was on the ground.. A good twenty feet away. Nabiki stared at him as he, in what seemed to be one move, disarmed Ryoga, swept his legs, and sent a spinning heel kick into Rygoa's face.. Before the umbrella was fully out of Ryoga's hand. Ryoga was sent spinning, like a top, into a tree. A tree he ricocheted off of. Ranma blurred into view next to the airborne boy and sent an axe kick into his chest, sending Ryoga to the ground. On Rygoa's first bounce, Ranma kicked him in the ribs, sending him skipping across the ground like a thrown stone over a pond.
======================================================================== ============

Nabiki looked around the school yard, seeing many people watching the fight a mixture of awe, blood lust, and fear. The last was what she was looking for. The reason she was looking for the fear is the same reason misery loves company. She was afraid because she came from a family of martial artists, and could grasp the sheer amount of speed and power needed for such acts as she was seeing.

"Good round, Ranma. I was hoping you'd give me the fight you ran out on," said Ryoga as he stumbled to his feet, clutching his ribs and wiping the blood he spat up.

"Give it up Ryoga. You're not strong enough to beat Ranma," said Ranko.
"Shut up! Who are you anyway?!" screamed Ryoga in irritation.
"Ranko. Ranko Kaze. Ran-chan's told me so much about you, Rygoa."
"'Ran-Chan?' Got a sweet heart, eh Ranma? Congrats. Just one more way I can destroy your happiness!"

"And how do you plan to do that? You can't beat him, you SURE as hell can't beat me, and it not like we're gonna let you hurt the people around here," said Ranko in a bored tone with half-lidded eyes, which Ryoga grinned at.

"You don't know what you left in your wake, do you? All the enemies, all the debits, and best of all, for your girlfriend, all the.. fiancées," he finished with an evil grin.. Which was ruined by his puffy eye and the blood dribbling out of his mouth.

Suddenly, Ryoga found himself lifted off the ground by the read head. A red head who happened to be a hell of a lot shorter than him.

"What do you mean 'all the fiancées?!' How many?!" she demanded.
"I quit counting after the fifth one I cam across. That was about two years ago," he replied with a pained smirk. Which was wiped off his face as Ranko backhanded him into the school pool.
======================================================================== ============

Nabiki locked her mind on Ranko as the small girl stared at the ground after throwing Ryoga somewhere off to the side. The girl stood quietly for a few moments, all eyes locked on her.

Until Ranma approached her, that is. "I'm sorry Ranko. I didn't know," he whispered to her, outside of ear shot of anyone, as he slowly put his arms around her. Without looking up, she responded. "I know. I know everything you do. It's once of the reasons I love you," she responded with a soft smile as she looked up at him. She looked up with glowing red eyes. As she spoke, she gently cupped his face. "But this is Genma's fault. I *will* make him solve it. Then, pay for it."

Ranma hugged her, panicking and hoping his close proximity to her would keep her from exploding in rage. And to keep the effects of her building power hidden. "Ranko! Calm down! This isn't the place for this!" he urgently whispered to her. "Calm down?! The man I love has *FIFTY* fiancées because of his father!" she responded, her eyes flaring a brighter red and whipping her braid around in the wind of her power.

"Don't worry, I've had enough of his stupidity. This, I'm dealing with myself," he said coldly. She stared into his eyes and suddenly felt the cold determination in his heart. "Okay Ran-chan."

"Thanks Ko-chan. What's with the ribbon, by the way?" With a smile, Ranko kissed him once again. As she broke the kiss, Ranma was greeted by two blue pools of heaven. *About time he stood up to his father. Just hope this won't hurt too much...*
======================================================================== ============

"Pops! What the hell were you thinking?!" bellowed Ranma as he slammed the door open. "What are you talking about boy?! how dare you come in here and yell at your father!"

*This aught to be good,* mused Nabiki. *But if Ranma is as angry as I think he is, I don't think it's safe to be here...* She ran up to her room and played the video of Ranma's fight.

"What do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about?! How can you forget selling me *fifty* times?!" she heard Ranma screaming from the yard. As she watched the tape, her awe and fear of the couple grew. *Ranko.. She.. Just.. APPEARED in front of me! Even on the tape! And the freaking thing runs at a hundred frames a second!!* Her jaw dropped when she realized just HOW fast that was. *It's not possible.. She has to be moving faster than a bullet!*

As she kept watching, her fear continued to grow. *What are they?! One mover so fast it can't be seen, and Ranma leaves AFTER images!* She looked out of her window to see Ranma fighting his father. She stared in shock as Genma landed a blow and sent the boy flying into the ground. *What the hell?! He's LETTING himself get hit?!*

A feral smile cam to her face as she worked out the reason. *He doesn't know! He doesn't know Ranma can beat him! And I'll bet he doesn't know about Ranko either!*
======================================================================== ============

"Well *huff* boy, you have *puff* enough yet?" wheezed Genma after knocking his son to the ground. "You WILL honor the Tendo agreement!" Ranko was about to interject what SHE thought about the agreement, but stopped sort. *He's letting go? He's going to use his chi? Wow, Ranma IS serious about this..*
======================================================================== ============

Ranma slammed into the ground and lied there for a few moments, unhurt, but struggling with himself. *I don't want to hurt him, but his technique is better..* As Ranma decided to simply out last his father, Genma's words registered, and his.. Pisstivity rose to new and unpleasant levels. *THAT"S IT! I'VE HAD IT!* he mentally raged.

As Ranma got to his feet, his aura blossomed to life, flowing around him almost like a gout of living blue flame. As his father stared in shock, he spoke. "I will not marry a Tendo. And you aren't even close to being strong enough to try."

*His aura is stronger than the Masters! How?!* At the thought of his master, Genma's reflexes kicked in.

"Please don't hurt me! I'll drop it! I swear!" As he groveled, Ranma's disgust grew. "You're pathetic, old man. And you swore a lot of things to a lot of people. Usually me. One more chance, pop. One more." with that oath, Ranma turned for his father and toward Ranko, his aura dissapating like a mist burned away by the sun.