Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Revealed ❯ Secret Revealed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Ranma1/2 but if I did Ryoga would be mine. He's so cute with his little fangs *sighs * Anyhoo this disclaimer will hold true for the rest of the story.

Authors Note: I want to thank Kinai and Dogbertcaroll for reviewing the original "Secret Revealed". Because of a review from Kinai I decided to extend the one-shot to a story. Also if you read the original "Secret Revealed" , don't skip the 1st chapter. I added some more stuff onto the ending.

* * * * *

"Damn him" Ranma thought as he looked down at the letter in his hand. It was from Ryoga. The letter was of course another challenge from him and Ryoga was late. No surprise. Ranma sighed and sat down then picked up a book by him and started reading it again.

(somewhere in Sapporo)

Ryoga Habiki walked around in the forest and stopped to look up at a tree. He was sure he had seen this tree before but maybe that was just a coincidence. He then looked down at the map in his hand it told him to go forward. At least that's what he thought.

Ryoga walked forward some more and broke free of the forest. Around him were buildings. An old man walked by Ryoga and he stopped him to ask for Directions.

Ryoga showed him the map and asked him to point out the way to Furinkan high school

"Oh sonny either my old eyes betray me or that's a map of Tokyo. "

"I know that." Ryoga said "But which way is it to Furinkan high school?'

The old man laughed " Sonny this is Nara the last time I checked, but it could be that Alzheimer's talking. Who are you? Who am I? Where am I?"

Ryoga sweat dropped "Uh.. never mind" Ryoga then turned around facing the forest again and ran towards his destination. Or at least the way he thought Tokyo was in.

(One week later)

Ranma jumped on her fathers head and bit his ear gaining nothing but a mouth full of fur. Her hands moved towards the bowl of rice that was in her fathers paws.

"Hey old man that was mines first give it back!!!" Ranma's slightly high pitched voice exclaimed.

Ranma Jumped off of her fathers head and landed on the grass then she jumped again and kicked him in the stomach. The two continued to fight over the rice.

Ranma almost had it when Ryoga's voice reached her ears.

"Ranma! Stop Your fun! I've been waiting for you for hours and you never showed."

Ranma stopped fighting with her father and looked at Ryoga. "Actually I was there a month ago when you were supposed to meet me and I stayed there for two weeks. You're the late one

"Stop with your petty excuses and fight me!!!"

Ryoga raised his bamboo umbrella just as Akane came out of the house

"Oh hi Ryoga you just get back from one of your trips?" She asked

"Heh..heh..yeah um and I brought you this:" Ryoga put down his umbrella and reached in his backpack bringing out souvenirs from his trips. "This is chocolate from Hokkaido and a doll from Kyoto"

"Wow thanks Ryoga. I can add them to the rest of the stuff you gave me" Akane hugged Ryoga and then set her gifts down on the porch. Then she sat down prepared to watch Ranma and Ryoga's fight

Ryoga who was still stuck in his spot reminiscing the hug he just received did not notice the figure that jumped toward him. This figure was none other than Tatewaki Kuno, the blue thunder of Furinkan high, Or as he was now known. The arrow of love.

Kuno landed beside Ryoga and with one strike of his sword he knocked Ryoga over into the small Pond in the Tendo lawn.

"No one except I may touch the great form of my beloved Akane. If you don't heed my warning you shall wind up as he." He then somehow appeared beside Akane and took her hand. " I thank you for accepting my love"

"I didn't ask for it!!!!!!!" Akane stood up and then kicked Kuno out of her zip code.

Ranma, who payed no attention to this was instead staring at the pool in disbelief. Ryoga's secret. Akane would know. He had to do something.

Ranma went to the pool and looked for the little black pig he knew would be there. Once he found it he pushed it down into the water

* I know you would want her to remember you as you were * he thought. His thoughts were interrupted when a pain went threw his finger. The pain of a bite. Ranma then quickly pulled his finger out of the water with a P-chan attached to it.

"P-chan" exclaimed Akane " How did you get in there?" she took P-chan from Ranma's finger and tried to hold him as he squealed and tried to get away.

P-chan of course being Ryoga was trying to escape. Now that Akane knew his secret he could never be seen around her again

"A..Akane please don't be mad at Ryoga he.. he's just stupid"

"What!!! Oh my gosh Ryoga I forgot all about him he must be drowning in there get him out while I go get P-chan dried off."

As Akane ran inside the Tendo house Intent on her cause, everyone else facevaulted

'Well' Ranma thought to himself 'Ignorance is bliss'

* * * * *

Akane rushed upstairs with P-chan in her arms. She went into the bathroom, grabbed a towel and started to dry him off vigorously.

As her hands worked, her mind wandered. *Could it have just been a coincidence that P-chan was in the pond. Could it have also been a coincidence that whenever Ryoga left, P-chan also disappeared.

A squeal took her from her thoughts. She looked down at P-chan and saw the slightly red mark on his forehead where she had been rubbing.

"Oh sorry P-chan" she said. Akane lifted P-chan up and cradled him in one arm. She then opened the medicine cabinet and put a bandage on his forehead.

"All better" she said and smiled

P-chan answered with a happy squeal and Akane walked back outside to where the others were.

* * * * *

Ranma looked up as Akane appeared at the porch door. In her arms was P-chan.

Not only Ranma, But everyone stared at the two. Well that is with the exception of Soun Tendo.

Soun was glaring at the pig, his face red. If looks could kill, P-chan and all his reincarnations would be dead a million times over.

Of course that could have been a problem for P-chan if Soun wasn't tied up and gagged.

"Why so quiet and why is Dad tied up?" Akane asked

"We're playing the silent game and cops and robbers. Soun's the robber" a sign from Genma informed her.

"At the same time?" she asked

"Yeah" said Ranma "More fun that way…but um games over now"

"Well ok then. Where's Ryoga?"

"He went to get food from up the street." responded Ranma

"Oh that's to bad. He wont be back for days then."

Sunset cast a glow on the house and it's surrounding. Kasumi called everyone in for dinner. Everyone ate their food with the usual talk around the table. After dinner they watched a little TV and went to sleep.

Later on in the morning someone opened the door to Akane's room, a kettle in their hand.

* * * * *

Wow thanks for reading my fic please review and I'll continue to write.