Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Revealed ❯ Just trying to help ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Soun Tendo quietly opened the door to Akane's room and tiptoed over to her bed.

He looked down and saw his victim. The small black pig was cradled in Akane's arms

Soun reached out and picked up the pig softly. An evil grin came over his face as he thought of all the ways he could torture this pig for molesting his daughter. His best idea so far was to send him in to train under Happosai.

He turned and walked towards the door and tried to tiptoe back out, but a figure charged at him and knocked him down. This woke and released little P-chan who squealed in protest, and it also released the hot water kettle that had been in Soun's other hand sending it flying under Akane's desk, but not before the water spilled out over P-chan.

By this time Akane was up and looking down at this. Of course since it was dark she couldn't really make out the shapes.

Nabiki, who had heard all the commotion from her room, flicked the light on. By her stood Genma and Kasumi who had also been awoken by the noise.

"Oh my" said Kasumi while looking at the scene before her. She saw Ranma over top of her father in a well… awkward position, and on the carpet was water.

Ranma stood up quickly and gave a nervous laugh "It's not what it looks like"

"What are you doing in here?" Akane asked.

"Wanted to say good morning," Ranma said along with another nervous laugh.

"It's 3:00 Ranma. I see the real reason why you're here. Obviously you came in here intent on finding me helpless and alone. My father however thought you would do that so he came to stop you. "

"And you call me a pervert…" Ranma said.

"Rest your sick mind Akane. Besides Ranma is your Fiancé anyway" Nabiki added.

"Yeah just gang up on me then. I mean it could have happened," said Akane.

Ranma laughed then " Me, sneak into your room and do that I think not. Why would I ever want a tomboy like you anyway"

"RANMA!!!" Akane picked up a brick off her desk and threw it at Ranma. It made contact and a lump formed on his head

"He had that coming to him," said Genma

"Yeah" everyone else nodded their heads in agreement.

Akane cooled down a little and started to look around for P-chan but he was nowhere in sight.

"Did you guys see P-chan? Where did he get to?"

*Oh this is bad* Ranma thought *Mr. Tendo dropped that hot water on him. He must be hiding*

"How about we go back to sleep now " said Ranma " I'm sure P-chan will turn up."

"Yeah but.." Akane stopped as she noticed the small puddles on the floor. Her eyes followed the puddles until the trail ended at the edge of her bed "Aha" she said " You guys just scared him away." Akane lifted up the covers that hung over the edge of her bed and she looked under it. P-chan was there.

"P-chan!!" Akane exclaimed "There you are"

"P-chan?" Ranma asked in disbelief

*That water fell on him, how could he still be P-chan.* Ranma thought as he knelt by Akane and looked under the bed. Sure enough P-chan was there.

"Oh isn't that just wonderful…" said Ranma. He stood up and walked out the door if he was going to understand what happened then he needed rest.

Once the others had seen that P-chan was still P-chan they left. Most likely they thought it was all a dream.

* * * * *

Akane watched everyone exit her room and thought *Just another day in this family*

She walked to her bed and laid down in it, P-chan still in her arms.

"You know what's funny P-chan? I thought you were Ryoga, but I guess I was wrong. Ryoga wouldn't do that he's too nice" Akane closed her eyes and tried to get back to sleep.

P-chan looked up at Akane and felt sad. He knew it wouldn't stay like this forever. Eventually she would put 2,3,7, and 6 together. He knew he should leave and go far away but for him, all roads always led back to Nerima and to Akane.

P-chan let out a small sigh and went back to sleep.

* * * * *

At breakfast the Tendo household was unusually quiet. Everyone had been glancing up every few minutes at P-chan and Akane.

After breakfast Akane left for school while Ranma went through the house searching for P-chan.

He finally found him in the bathroom. P-chan was trying to turn the hot water faucet.

"Hey Ryoga" Ranma said as he lifted P-chan off the side of the tub. P-chan squirmed, trying as hard as he could to get away.

"Ryoga we're pals right? As pals we need to have a talk." Ranma brought up the basket that he had in his other hand and dropped P-chan in it. He then shut the lid, locked it and put the basket in his room.

As he set it down he wondered * Do I really need to do all this. It would probably take him all day to find his way out of the house anyway. Oh well better captured than free*

"See you after school Ryoga" Ranma said. He then ran outside hopped on the fences and rushed to catch up with Akane.

* * * * *

P-chan lay down in the basket counting the minutes until Akane and Ranma returned from school. He had given up trying to get out hours ago.

"Hey I'm back," Ranma said as he lifted up the basket. P-chan began to squeal hoping that Akane would hear him.

The basket lid opened and P-chan could see Ranma's face looking down at him. A hand reached down into the basket and P-chan did what he does best.

*CHOMP* a scream could be heard throughout the Tendo house, that is if anyone was actually around to hear it. They had all gone to some get-together at the school.

Ranma pulled P-chan off of his finger and put him on the ground. He then put his foot on P-chan to keep him from running.

"Listen Ryoga, I'm just trying to help you okay. Now be still and we'll figure out what's wrong with you."

Ranma removed his foot and P-chan stopped moving.

"Now we're getting somewhere" Ranma said and pointed to a plastic bowl "Hop in there so the floor won't get wet."

"P-chan got into the bowl and Ranma picked up a hot water kettle that he had sitting nearby. He poured it on P-chan and waited for the change that never came.

"I thought so" Ranma said, "This calls for extreme measures."

Ranma hurried downstairs and got the kettle of the stove that he had set to boil when he had returned home. The steam from it was rising quickly. He then went back upstairs and walked over to the bowl.

"Be prepared Ryoga. This might sting a bit," Ranma said as he poured the water in the bowl.

P-chan, who had no intention of getting touched by the boiling water, jumped out. As soon as the water hit the bowl it started to melt and in a few seconds it was just a little puddle of plastic.

Ranma: O.O''…guess it was cheap plastic hehehe…

P-chan: o.O *squeal*

P-chan bolted for the door but Ranma closed it before he could get out.

"Hey sorry Ryoga. I thought it would help. Come on let's try something else."

P-chan squealed and scratched at the door with his hooves.

"Hey come on use your sense or did Kuno knock that…" Ranma paused for a second and thought back over it. Kuno had done a weird attack. Maybe if he could replicate that attack, he would be able to help Ryoga.

* * * * *

Do you guys like it? Then review! Do you want to know what happens? Then review! Questions? Comments? Review! Do you want to take over the free world? Then review!!!