Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Revealed ❯ Stuck! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

"I've got your cure Ryoga!!" Ranma exclaimed as he picked the pig up and ran to the dojo. Ranma set P-chan down then grabbed a shinai (bamboo sword) from the rack.

"Ok just stay still" Ranma swung the shinai aiming for the base of P-chan's neck as Kuno had done. He would then go for the base of Ryoga's back to complete the technique. Sadly though, Ranma didn't even land the first strike because P-chan ducked.

"Hey come on Ryoga. I'm sure this will reverse the effect. Or do you want to live the rest of your life as P-chan."

Ryoga let out a snort in protest and stood still as a stone.

"Yep I knew you'd see it this way" Ranma swung again, aiming for the same spot. This time the shinai made contact and sent P-chan flying to the other wall.

"Oops." Ranma said while laughing nervously. "Guess your small body just can't take the blows."

P-chan picked himself up and charged Ranma. Ranma easily dodged but Ryoga was persistent.

After a few minutes of their attack/dodge routine, Ranma stopped playing and caught P-chan. The light exercise had given him time to think about what to do.

"Ryoga, I'm going to take you to see Dr. Tofu He knows all about pressure points and things like that." Ranma exited the Tendo dojo and headed toward Dr. Tofu's by way of fence. Soon they were at his door, and Ranma went in.

"Dr. Tofu its Ranma are you here?"

Dr. Tofu looked out from behind a door at Ranma. Then he walked out to greet him.

"Oh hi Ranma how can I help you today? Broken bones? Overstretched joints? Akane?"

"No it's more of a pressure point thing."

"Ok come on in" Dr Tofu directed them into the exam room with a wave of his hand. Once in the room, Ranma set P-chan down on the exam table.

"So Ranma, what exactly do you want to know?"

"Well you know how I change into a girl sometimes?" Dr. Tofu nodded.

"This pig." Ranma said while pointing at P-chan "Turns into someone too, but for the past day he's been stuck in his pig form. Yesterday Kuno."

"Sorry to interrupt" Dr. Tofu said ", But you did say Kuno right?"

"Yes"

"Ok continue with your story, but I think I already understand what you're getting at."

"Ok. So yesterday Kuno attacked the human form of this pig here and here with his bokken." Ranma pointed to the two points where Ryoga had been struck. "The blow knocked him into the pond and caused him to change. Now he won't change back."

"Interesting.." Dr. Tofu turned to the shelf of books and quickly scanned it for the book he was looking for.

"Ahh. Here it is" he said when he found the right book. He then took the book off of the shelf.

To Ranma, the book looked pretty old. The dark brown color that it had been was faded and the pages were yellowed, some torn. The Book was titled "History of the Kuno"

"That's weird" Ranma said "The book is named after Kuno."

"Yes." Dr. Tofu agreed. "When you said that this was done by Kuno, I remembered this book. It tells all about the Kuno history." Dr Tofu flipped slowly through the pages and started to read aloud.

"For many generations, those of the Kuno line have been great swordsmen. There are the Kunoashi, the Kunosota, the Kunomari, and several others. They are ever loyal in their cause to defeat there enemies and to date with the fairest maidens or lords. In some cases the skill of the sword has skipped generations, but it has never completely gone away." Dr. Tofu trailed off and continued flipping through the book.

* I knew there was something weird about Kuno, but that's just scary. To think, the Kuno have been chasing people around for millions of years just so they could date with them.* Ranma's thoughts were interrupted by Dr. Tofu.

"I found it" Dr. Tofu said

Ranma picked up P-chan and brought him over to the book. Sure enough, there was a diagram of a body with two red lines where the blows should be.

"This is where he got hit right?" Dr. Tofu asked.

Both P-chan and Ranma nodded their assent.

"Ok. It says here that this is the still-state attack, made by the Kunoego. This attack causes the victim to stay in whatever state they were in at the time."

"What do you mean" Ranma asked

"If the person was sleeping that is the state they would stay in, and the same would happen if the person was awake."

"Well if that was supposed to happen, then how come he's stuck as a pig and not stuck awake?"

"It must be because of your transformations. Instead of altering your state it alters your transformations. I also think there must be a short delay before the attack takes full effect, or else he would have been stuck in human form and not in pig form.

"Is there some kind of cure or a time limit?"

"I'll check" Dr. Tofu looked over the text again "That's weird..." He said.

"What is?"

"It seems that a page is missing. It's probably the page with the cure."

"Well guess that means you stuck Ryoga."

Ryoga didn't answer. The shock from hearing this had rendered him speechless.

* * * * *

Tatewaki Kuno was taking a relaxing hot bath and practicing his wedding vows for Akane and the pig-tailed girl. He still hadn't chosen one yet because they were both so unique in their own way.

"Ranma honey you came to visit me?" The sound of his sister's voice reached his ears.

"Ranma" he said quietly to himself. "Now is my chance to face him. I must prepare" Kuno stepped out of the bath and got dressed. With bokken in hand, he walked towards his sister's room.

* * * * *

That's the end of the 3rd chapter. I'm not sure if Dr. Tofu knew about Ryoga/P-chan or not but in this fic he doesn't. And I'm also not sure if he knew about Ranma's changes but in this fic he does. Anyways thanks for reading. Please review ^_^