Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Big Break-Up ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in your house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
The Big Break-Up
Chapter 4
 
Friday Morning
 
Kasumi yawned as she made her way down the stairs toward the kitchen in the early morning hours. For a number of years she had been the one to prepare breakfast for the entire family as well as lunch boxes for her sisters, thus she was quite used to being the first one up. As a matter of fact, in many ways she liked this time best as it was a time of peace and quiet before the inevitable noise, bustle, and craziness of life in Nerima began. It didn't stop her from being tired, though.
 
Entering the kitchen she filled up a kettle with some water and put it on the range to boil as she always did first thing. Despite the heat and humidity of summer in Japan, she still liked to start her day with a nice cup of tea. She had just finished that task and was turning toward the refrigerator to begin preparing breakfast when she saw something out of place in her spotless kitchen. Lying on a countertop was a thin, silver, metal object. Frowning she reached out a hand to pick up the odd item, which she was positive hadn't been around the night before.
 
The rectangular device was lighter than she had expected and as she brought it up to examine it more closely she gave a little start of surprise as it suddenly split apart, the top smoothly and silently levering open to reveal a blank screen to the shocked young woman. With a flicker the screen switched on to create a perfect, three dimensional hologram of Ranma, who looked a bit battered and worn in Kasumi's concerned eyes.
 
At the moment the young martial artist was frowning and peering off to the side. Suddenly he spoke, his voice coming out as clearly as his image; “Hey! Is this thing on?” Apparently getting a positive response Ranma jerked his eyes forward to stare directly at Kasumi.
 
“Uh, hi, Kasumi. Sorry `bout this kinda weird message, but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be back this Sunday around one o'clock or so.” Suddenly he began rubbing the back of his head in that nervous gesture that Kasumi knew all too well. “Uh, actually…I've got some important news to tell everyone, so I kinda invited a bunch of people over to the dojo then. Sorry `bout this, but like I said; it's really important.”
 
“Anyway, I've invited my Mom, Shampoo, the Ghoul, Mousse, Ukyou, and you guys, of course. Oh yeah, I invited Ryouga too, but who knows if that idiot can make it in time or not. He's probably comin' to challenge me soon enough as we ain't seen him in a month or so,” Kasumi smiled at this as a challenge letter from Ryouga had indeed arrived the day after Ranma had left on his training journey, although the boy himself hadn't arrived yet. “Well, if he's there or if he shows up by Sunday, could you like chain him up in the dojo or something so he don't wander off? He really needs to hear what I got to say, too.”
 
“I didn't invite Happosai or the Kunos, but knowing my luck they'll probably show up anyway. So, I guess you'd better be countin' on a full house this Sunday. With this message there should be some money,” At that point a slot in the base of the message device opened and a single bill fluttered out to land on the countertop. “I hope it's enough to pay for some food and stuff for everyone.” Ranma's hand once more drifted up to the back of his head. “Like I said, I'm really sorry for all the trouble, Kasumi. Uh, I guess I'll see you on Sunday.” The martial artist paused and then looked to the side once more, “OK? Is that-” The hologram abruptly vanished, leaving Kasumi holding the silent metal device, but only for a few seconds as it quickly began dissolving into a fine, grey powder that was nearly invisible.
 
“Oh, my!” Kasumi was finally able to exclaim in reaction to these surprising morning developments. She carefully brushed her hands clean and then picked up the bill that had fallen onto the countertop. Lifting it, she immediately saw that it wasn't Japanese currency, but American. Looking at the corners she saw the amount: $10,000. A quick mental conversion to Japanese yen left her with only one comment.
 
“Oh, my!”
 
A few moments reflection led her to the decision that she'd best not mention this to either her father or Mr. Saotome. Both men were just somewhat irresponsible when it came to money. Instead Kasumi decided to let her sister Nabiki handle this; she was the one mostly in charge of the family finances anyway and she'd have the best connections with banks to make sure they got a good exchange rate. That decision made, she quickly moved to get a dust pan and broom to clean up the powder from the disintegrated message device.
 
After all, nearly invisible just wasn't quite good enough when it came to a mess in Kasumi Tendo's kitchen.
 
Two Days Later, Sunday
 
The noise in the Tendo dojo rose and fell with the pace of the conversation of those within. Although Ranma's message had said he'd arrive at one o'clock, everyone had come earlier, intent on seeing the teenager for their own, various reasons. Kasumi was well aware of her guests' tendencies, however, and had been prepared for such an eventuality. Enough food and drinks had been prepared to keep everyone occupied while they waited for the one who had invited them.
 
Amazingly, everyone Ranma had wanted to come was there as Akane had found a wet P-chan squealing in the streets of Nerima after Ryouga had had a run in with the old lady who was always cleaning the walk in front of her house with water. After eating dinner as a pig with the Tendo family, Ryouga had managed to sneak away from Akane long enough to get some hot water and change back into a human being. His plan from that point had been to start searching for Ranma in order to duel him once more. Before the lost boy could wander away, though, the Tendos had found him and led him by hand to the dojo, sat him down, and told him not to move. Those measures meant that so far Ryouga hadn't managed to disappear, but on the negative side it had left him with a burning need to use the bathroom. This, of course, was Ranma's fault as was everything else that was wrong in Ryouga's life. At least, that was how the world worked in Ryouga's somewhat malfunctioning brain.
 
What was even more surprising, though, was the fact that no one Ranma hadn't invited had shown up yet. This was a discrepancy that nobody was willing to bet on continuing, despite the rather nice odds Nabiki was offering on it.
 
The final, most completely shocking thing, however, was that so far no fights had broken out among the members of the group. The copious quantities of delicious food had to this point managed to keep anyone from attempting to kill their enemies, rivals, or just someone who had managed to say something that annoyed them. As the final morsel disappeared into Genma Saotome's mouth, just missed by a desperate grab by Soun, however, tempers quickly began to fray. In fact, by the time Kasumi returned after clearing away the last empty plate, Ryouga and Mousse were just getting ready to jump to their feet and start attacking one another when the incipient battle was halted by a simple sound: a knocking on the wooden frame of the dojo. That noise caused everyone to cease their conversations and squabbling and turn their attention to the dojo doors.
 
Currently those doors were wide open in the hopes that some stray breezes might relieve the oppressive heat of late July and standing in their space was Ranma Saotome, dressed in his usual Chinese-style clothing, this time a short-sleeved, light blue shirt and black pants with a backpack slung over his shoulder. “Uh, thanks for comin' everyone. Before I say anything else there's someone I think you all need to meet.”
 
While Ranma turned to the side and gestured for someone to join him in the doorway, everyone else in the dojo had the exact same thought: He's got another fiancée!?!?!!?!! Of course, whether this was thought with anger, sadness, glee, nervousness, or some combination of these and other emotions depended on exactly who was doing the thinking. None of them were ready, however, when Ranma stepped into the dojo and to the side to reveal the new arrival.
 
“Hi, I'm Ranko Saotome. Sorry `bout this.”
 
Standing in front of them, redheaded, busty, clad in a sleeveless red Chinese-style shirt and dark blue silk pants, and rubbing the back of her head in the classic Saotome display of nervousness and embarrassment was none other than girl-type Ranma. But standing right beside her was boy-type Ranma! After a few seconds of stunned silence the dojo erupted into an uproar of shouted questions, challenges, cries of delights and nearly every other sound imaginable.
 
It was nearly ten minutes before everyone could be settled down sufficiently to give Ranma and Ranko a chance to explain things. And even at that point a number of people in the teenagers' audience showed their impatience and emotions through muttered comments and nervous shifting in their seats. It was enough for Ranma to begin, though.
 
“OK, well to start I guess I oughtta say that, yes, Ranko is my girl side and, yes, we're both completely cured of the curse.” A series of dousings in hot and cold water left the two martial artists drenched, but convinced everyone that what Ranma was saying was true. That of course left one question prominent in everyone's minds, how?
 
“I can't tell you guys everything about how I was cured,” Ranma said immediately causing some angry exclamations among the various cursed members of the group, but they settled down as he went on. “I can't say nuthin' because I promised on my word of honor that I wouldn't. Basically what happened was that I helped someone out and in return they cured me. The way they cured me was to remove my cursed, female side out of me, which led to the creation of Ranko here. And, no, she ain't no reverse side of me who's goin' to go around killin' people or sucking their souls out or nuthin'. She's just like me, just…Well, just a girl.”
 
“Yes, that's fine!” Genma suddenly spoke up, obviously indifferent about any potential dangers from Ranko. “But what about me?! Can the same thing be done for me? Can I finally be rid of the panda!?!?” The middle-aged man suddenly felt the glares of the other cursed people in the crowd on him at his ignoring their state and began sweating heavily. Everyone's attention was soon on Ranma as he responded, though.
 
“Well, Pop. I talked to the…guys who helped me out a bunch of times about helpin' you all out too, but they weren't too psyched about it. They finally did agree-” Before the teenager could go on the dojo was once again overwhelmed with the sound of people shouting at the top of their lungs, this time mostly in happiness, though, as well as the noise of tables and other items being knocked around by the celebrating people. Ranma vainly tried to get everyone to calm down so he could explain further, but it was hopeless. Hopeless, that is, until Ranko used her own crystal clear voice at the top of her lungs:
 
“SSSSSHHHHHHAAAAAADDDDDUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!”
 
Dead silence followed that shriek and a panting Ranko went on, “Will ya all just shut the hell up?! We ain't done talkin' yet!” Everyone silently returned to their seats and Ranma took over once again.
 
“Like I was tryin' to say, the guys who helped me said they'd help you all too, but not for nuthin'. Ya gotta pay a price.”
 
“Pay price?” Shampoo asked, frowning. “What that mean?”
 
“How much do they want, boy?” Genma patted his grungy gi before finally pulling out a silver coin. “I've got this hundred yen coin I've been saving…”
 
“Liar!” Soun suddenly dove on Genma, desperately reaching for the money. “That's mine and you know it! I dropped it while we were playing shogi yesterday!”
 
“Whatever are you talking about, Tendo?” Genma asked with a rather lame attempt at innocence while he fought off his friend. “This is mine! I…earned it. Yeah, that's it! I earned it!”
 
While the two martial arts `Masters' squabbled with one another over the one hundred yen coin, Ranma continued his explanation for everyone else. “It ain't money that they want. Like I said, they helped me because I helped them. I guess they want you to do somethin' to prove that you really want to be cured or somethin'. To be honest, I got no idea what they want you guys to do. They never told me. They just gave me these.” Ranma reached into his pack and pulled out a series of thin metal disks that looked exactly like the communicators he had used to invite everyone to the dojo that day.
 
“I don't really know how these things work, but there's one for each of you and it'll only open for you. The guys who helped me said that when you open it, you'll see the conditions for being cured. You'll have one week to decide whether to accept the offer or not. If you do accept it, you have one week from the time you do to do whatever you agreed to do. It's up to you whether to accept it or not, but this is the only chance you'll get.”
 
With that Ranma began walking amongst the people in the dojo, handing out the devices to the correct recipients. The first went to Shampoo, who was closest, then the next to Mousse since he was sitting close to the Chinese Amazon. After that the teenager started walking toward his father, but just as he got near where Ryouga was sitting Ranma suddenly shouted, “Old Letch!! Whose panties are those?!!?!”
 
That yell caused everyone to whip around to look in the direction where Ranma was pointing in fear, anger or surprise, depending on whether you were disciples of Happosai, potential victims, or bystanders. While everyone was turned away the young martial artist slipped an extra message device from beneath his shirt and tucked it into Ryouga's hand. Since he used the speed of the Chestnut Fist no one saw what happened, especially the most important person of all, Akane.
 
“Ranma!!” Akane yelled as Ryouga hid the metal object in his hand away as fast as he could. “What're you talking about, you idiot?!?!”
 
“Oh, sorry,” Ranma apologized as he delivered the last device to his father. “I coulda sworn I saw the old freak. Anyway, that's that.”
 
Having delivered the final message device, Ranma regained his seat next to Ranko and said, “So, if any of you guys do accept the offer, the guys who helped me said they'd contact you about removing the curse after you did whatever it is they asked you to do. All right?” No one replied as the four cursed members of the audience tightly clutched their hopes for the future, Ryouga secretly of course. Seeing that there wasn't going to be any questions, Ranma shrugged his shoulders. “Well I guess that's about it then…”
 
“Not quite, son-in-law,” Cologne observed in her gravelly voice. “I'd like to hear more about how your…counterpart here,” The Amazon elder gestured toward Ranko, “was created. And you say that she isn't dangerous as your female side has been in the past, but can you be sure of that?”
 
That comment caused Ranko to jump to her feet, a furious expression on her face, but Ranma quickly pulled her back down before responding. “Look, I can't tell you much about how she was pulled outta me. Partly `cause I promised I wouldn't, but mostly `cause I don't know how it all worked anyway. And as far as Ranko being dangerous…Well, all I can say is she ain't done nuthin' to hurt me and she seems OK. But your ki senses are better than mine, so why don't you check her out yourself?”
 
Everyone was quiet as Cologne hopped forward on her ever-present staff and closely regarded Ranko, who merely glared back at the older woman. Finally the Amazon turned back to the crowd of people and admitted; “It is as the son-in-law says. I can sense no hidden dangers or abnormalities within her. As a matter of fact, her ki readings are remarkably similar to the son-in-law's. Nearly identical, actually.” That last comment caused frowns to grow on the faces of Akane, Shampoo, and Ukyou, but before they could ask any questions they were preempted by Ranko herself.
 
“Yeah,” Ranko agreed, “Ranma and I are nearly exactly the same. We've got all the same memories and abilities as one another, but we ain't a hundred percent the same and you guys better not forget that.” Ranko's suddenly hard expression swept over the assembled people in front of her challengingly. “I remember everything you did to me…us…him …whatever. Anyway, I'm just warnin' you all now that I ain't gonna put up with that kinda crap like Ranma does. So if you any of you are thinkin' about doin' something to me or my Ranma you'd best just forget about it right now.”
 
Several pairs of eyebrows rose at the mention of `her Ranma,' but before anyone could comment Ranko swept on. “And that particularly goes for you, you useless ball of panda fat!” Genma again tried to pull out his innocent/outraged looks, but their weakness showed that they both needed extensive work to be anywhere near convincing. “If you even think of marryin' me off to some idiot I ain't gonna threaten you. I ain't gonna beat you up. I'm gonna kill you!! And here's how I'm gonna do it…” At that point Ranko launched into a gruesomely extensive description of exactly how she planned to maim, torture and eventually kill off her father if he did anything that annoyed her. While this description caused all of the men to turn a pale, sickly green and work hard to retain their lunches, the various females in the room were all involved in their own thoughts about Ranko:
 
Cologne: HmmShe'd make a fine Amazon. I wonder if she'd be willing to join the tribe?
 
Nodoka: True, she's a bitrough, but now that I have a daughter I'll have that many more grandchildren! And she's so beautiful they can't help but be darling little angels!! I'm so happy!!!
 
Kasumi: Now that Ranko-chan will be staying with us, just where will we put her? Perhaps she can sleep in Akane's room? She always did seem to like Ranma-kun's girl side so much
 
Nabiki: Kaching! I'm going to make sooooo much money off of this! Nabiki's Picture Store is going into overtime with this! HmmDid Ranko gain a couple of cup sizes or is it just me?
 
Akane, Shampoo, and Ukyou: Her Ranma!! Just who does this littlethink she is! She's way too close to Ranma!!!
 
Ranko's tale of dismemberment, evisceration and unmanning finally came to an end, leaving Genma trembling and actually managing to introduce just the slightest glimmer in his mind that perhaps his already formed plans to marry her off to Tatewaki Kuno might not be the best idea just yet. How long that lonely sane thought would remain in such inhospitable surroundings, however, was beyond anyone's ability to calculate.
 
“Now there's one more thing everybody better know,” Ranko continued, turning away from her father to include everyone in what she had to say. “The…guys who helped us out said that Ranma and I had to stick close together for the next six months or so. If we don't, it could cause some kinda mental problems or somethin'. Anyway, when you see us hangin' out together, don't go ballistic or nuthin'. It's just what we gotta do to make sure we both live through this process.” The frowns on several girls' faces showed what they thought of this, but they had no chance to voice their feelings. Instead, the whole party was interrupted by the arrival of Happosai, Grandmaster of the Founding School of Anything Goes Martial Arts and the most evil and perverted man in all of Japan.
 
“A party?!! How come nobody invited me?!?!!” Genma and Soun immediately collapsed in their usual groveling posture before their master, but before they could blubber more than a few words begging for forgiveness, Happosai's attitude had taken a 180 degree switch for the better. “Akane?! Ukyou?!! Shampoo?!!? How sweet!! You're all here waiting for me!!!” The tiny martial arts master began diving for the teenagers' bosoms, but once again his intentions were changed when he noticed yet another woman in the room. “Ranma-chan!??!! But you're separate from Ranma!!?? How sweet!!!!!!!” Like a meteor he leapt towards the redhead's bosom. Unfortunately for him…
 
SSSMMAAAASSHHH!!!
 
“Uuuhnngghh!!” Happosai painfully looked upward to see just who it was that had slammed him face first onto the dojo floor. “Ranma, you little punk!! How dare you hit your master?!?!! Why don't you beat it before I teach you some manners? I want to…bond with your better half!!!”
 
Ranma opened his mouth to respond angrily to these comments, but Ranko was the first to speak. Stepping directly in front of Happosai, she leaned forward so that the pinned pervert could see how her luscious breasts, which were clearly braless, were so tightly contained in the shirt she was wearing that they seemed to be on the verge of busting the seams of it. She even started teasing with the ties as if she was going to show him her cleavage. “You know something, Master Happosai?” Her voice was like the sweetest, smoothest honey in existence.
 
“What is it, my dear?” Happosai had completely forgotten his undignified position, smashed to the ground under the fist of his supposed student. Instead he only had eyes and thoughts for the gorgeous vision before him, his tongue hanging out as he panted in lust.
 
“You know that I'm 100% female now, don't you? 24 hours a day? 7 days a week? That I'll never turn back into a guy? You know all that, right?”
 
“Really!!?? My dreams are coming true!!”
 
“Mmhmm,” Ranko agreed with a purring lilt to her voice. “And since that's true, do you know what it means?” The topmost tie of her shirt came undone, exposing some skin.
 
“What!?! WHAT!!???!!!”
 
“I'll be wearing girl's underwear from now on…Bras…Panties…Everything… Everywhere…” Ranko's hands salaciously caressed her body as if already feeling those silky under things against her skin.
 
Happosai's eyes nearly popped out of his head and a pool of drool began forming underneath his chin as he imagined his dearest desires happening in front of him. “Oh, happy day!! Happy day!!!” He began to cry with joy.
 
“Mmhmm, and you know what else?”
 
“What?! There's more?!! What else?!?!!?”
 
“YOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA SEE ONE STINKING PEEP OF IT YOU DIRTY PERVERT!!!!” Ranko smashed Happosai's head with her foot as hard as she possibly could, quickly joined by Ranma as they pounded the hell out of their master. The two continued their assault for several minutes, but when the dust raised by their attack cleared away they could see that they had managed to pound the little lecher directly through the floor of the dojo. Ranma bent over to peer cautiously into the hole, but quickly jumped backward, pulling Ranko with him, as Happosai suddenly leapt out.
 
“Happo-Fire Burst!!” The angry martial artist yelled, a series of his explosive attacks appearing in his hands to be flung at his insolent students. A racking series of explosions thus broke up the party leaving many of the attendees with smoking clothes and several with minor injuries to deal with. All in all, it was the typical ending to most Ranma Saotome-connected events.