Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Were-Ken ❯ The Were-Ken ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Were-Ken
 
*** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ***
 
Chapter One - THE DISCLAIMER!
 
*** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ***
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2 or Gold Digger, nor do I own any other characters from other series may be introduced in this story. If I touch upon things that other authors have previously written I hope that they will consider this a form of homage to their creativity, taking it in the spirit it was meant to be, as praise. (Special thanks to Shinji The Goodsharer for allowing me to use his work, to my RL friend the Rainbow Troll for his help in writing various parts of this story, and to the author Wolvenstorm for sparking my inspiration to write this.)
 
WARNING: This story may contain excessive violence, sexual situations, adult language, and what some might be considered anti-NWC sentiments. This story assumes a basic knowledge of both the Gold Digger series as well as that of the Ranma Series. This is my first serious attempt at writing a fanfiction and I hope people will take this into account before reviewing. I also warn those who are die-hard fans of the various characters from either story that I will be adapting them to fit into this story but have hopes that I will keep them as close to their original personalities as I can and still make this story flow in the direction I intend to take it. (My Ranma knowledge comes from the DVD's and various online resources and may be spotty on certain issues and my Gold Digger from what I have been able to glean from various websites, a few of the actual comics/manga and other fanfictions.)
 
This story is based upon the story `The Were-Ken', a Ranma/Gold Digger Crossover, by Shinji the Goodsharer. Thanks to his permission I will hopefully be able to breathe new life into a story that caught my attention and sparked my imagination. While based upon `The Were-Ken' this story will be taking a different turn from the very start. Those of you who have read the original will notice the first few chapters contain bits of the original work that has either been altered to be more in line with where I wish to take this tale or have been simply expanded upon. One might consider this almost a Fanfiction of a Fanfiction.
 
Ranma Time Frame: This story takes place a few months after the failed wedding and assumes that things went back to normal after it. Well, normal for Ranma and Nerima anyway. I have also chosen to modernize Ranma and instead have the story taking place during the year 2008. At this point Akane/Ranma are supposed to be 17 years of age. (Not that the level of technology is that big of a deal when you consider the fantastic technology found in the Gold Digger Series.)
 
Gold Digger Time Frame: This story takes place after the Tournament story arc of the Gold Digger Series. (Someplace around V2 Episode 23) This story assumes that Stripe ceased contact with Britanny before the Dynasty series and their attack on Aebra and that the wedding episode did not occur. This assumes that the rest of the story has not occurred and other minor adventures have taken place instead including continued attempts to contact Stripe which have failed. Raphiel did show up but Britanny was too broken up and confused about Stripes actions, her heart was set on Stripe. Jetta still attempted to convince Britanny to become involved with Raphiel and the same results occurred with Raphiel just in a different setting. (Which means the Return of Grave Digger still occurred as well.)
 
Story Key:
 
`Italics' = Thoughts
Bold Words = Stressed thoughts, words, or loud sounds
#Words# = Panda Signs
:Words: = Sounds