Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Savior: The Prophecy ❯ Fulfilling the Prophecy: Forgiveness (part 2) ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2 or any of its characters. I use their characters only to make Fan fiction. They all belong to Rumiko Takaheshi.

Author’s Notes: Hello, Minna-san! Sorry about breaking the promise of bringing this out shortly, but I’ve been having some mental issues before (just slight, nothing to worry about. /\_/\) Finally, this chapter will be complete! XD I don’t really know how to add this to my previous chapter, though, so it’s technically still incomplete… *sweatdrops*

   Anyway, I’ve gotta thank Chibi Halo for reviewing my first chapter. Those hints and tips are something that I very much could use. If you’re reading this, Chibi-san, then I hope you know how thankful I am for your review! /\_/\

   Besides the usual “I need support, an editor, more reviews” stuff, I guess that’s it. Onwards!



Vampire Savior: by firagabird
Fulfilling the Prophecy, Chapter 4: Forgiveness (Continued)

Symbols:

"speaking"
'think ing'

*_*_*

Scene location change (brief)

_*_*_



   That moment, to Akane, was the most gut wrentching of moments to have ever plagued her, exceeded in pure misery only by her mother’s passing. Dread, horror, pain, anguish, and just about everything bad mixed, together with shock. Akane instantly pulled her hand back, holding herself up with her other arm behind her, as she felt faint.
   ‘Go away…’ she repeated in her mind dully, not able to understand such simple words for a moment.

   She repeated it…and repeated… And repeated… And she understood. “Oh… Oh, gods…” The shock faded away, and it was replaced with everything else. “Oh gods, no…” Her eyes widened and her pupils turned to pinpricks, as she now used both arms to support her, as fresh tears gushed out through the wells in her eyes. “Oh gods Ranma, please no…” She spoke in a weak whisper, but her fiancé heard it all. Her backing away gave him back his sense of reasoning.

   The words felt so painful and full of anguished that it drove back his rational thought. As he gathered himself back together, Ranma saw everything in slow motion… Akane is trembling…Trembling, and crying… Trembling, because she is crying… She slumps into a shaking sit… She puts her hands, on her face… Her eyes… Her eyes are… Oh gods, those eyes… Looking into his fiancé’s eyes, it was his turn to be transfixed in horror. ‘A-Akane…’ His recently grown urge to apologize profusely and beat himself up for this was great, but was suppressed by one memory…

   “It’s not your fault.”

   Holding in the impulse was almost unbearable that his eyes started to water, but he managed to do it for her sake.
   ‘I-I… But… What can I do…?’ He needed to think of something, and as fast as possible. Of course he was having a hard time; this situation had never happened before in his life. The gut-wrentching sound of her weeping was not helping either. At a point, it almost seemed to have given up and lose hope, as he slumped into a kneeling position in front of her and was ready to… Wait… As he slowly studied his posture…

   “Akane.” He called her gently and smoothly, with no hint of any tremble in his voice. The sudden subtleness of his call brought the pained youth back to reality. She noticed how it came from right in front of her, and looked up. Her face was right in front of her. The shock held her in her place, surprise and a small amount of fear in her moist eyes. As she looked into his, though, it quickly turned to confusion and a not-so-little amount of adoration.

   ‘His… eyes… They are so, so… caring.....’ For a moment, they did nothing, merely staring into the orbs of their lover, the windows to each other's soul. Then Akane felt a hand come up to the back of her neck, jolting her out of the trance she had. ‘Wh-what…?’ She tried to clear her mind, blinking furiously. As she did so, another hand snaked to her back, gasping as the one on her neck gently applied pressure to have a grip on it. She glanced at the two hands nervously. ‘What is he… going to do… with me?’ Fear was coming back into her mind, but was then banished back out when she looked back into her eyes.

   “Akane.” He repeated with his voice full of emotion, lowering his eyelids slightly. ‘I don’t know what the hell I’m doin’… But I should have done this a long time ago.’

   The closeness of her partner, combined with the warmth of his voice, and especially the touch of his skin on hers, was making the female martial artist sizzle with hormones. Absently noting a similar situation, with the difference of Ranma being conscious and making all the moves, Akane would have expected those two voices to start arguing again. Strangely enough, she didn’t even hear so much as a squeak in the back of her head.
   ‘Good riddance, too,’ she thought with a hint of mischief mixed with her intentions. ‘They’d be an annoyance.’

   Akane noticed a continuous sound coming from the direction in front of her, forcing her to stop her train of thought. She gazed towards her fiancé, and was surprised to see him breathing faster and sweating slightly.
    ‘Ranma’s… What’s wrong with Ranma?’ It was a bit after that she noticed how he seemed to be coming closer. ‘Wait… Is he going to… kiss me…?’ She was both shocked and extremely excited at the thought, but hesitated. She waited a few seconds, and made sure that he really was nearing her face and not her eyes playing tricks on her. ‘Oh, gods… He really will …’

   Adrenaline was now pumping through her body like there was no tomorrow. When she punted him into the sky, cried on and was comforted by Kasumi, tended to his injuries, or even when she was having those two fantasies about him (well, maybe she did think of it then, but not exactly the same way… ~_/\), it never crossed her mind that she would get to kiss him, infinitely less so that he would be making all the moves. It was happening now, though, and she was loving and hating every second in between this and the moment they locked onto each other.

   Her mind was in the state where the line between consciousness and sub-consciousness blurred. As he slowly pulled the flushed youth with the arm he placed behind her, she let instinct take over and followed its every instruction. Her eyes closed as the two closed the gap between them, and her hands trembled and shivered violently in anticipation. She put one on top of the other and placed them on her chest as her face finally started feeling the warmth of her loved one’s breath. She relished in the feeling, and, in a split second, neither she nor Ranma knew nothing of the world surrounding them.





   And they kissed.

End of Part 2




Author’s Notes: Um… Nope. None. /\_/\

Read & Review! Comments & Constructive Criticism is Welcome! Please No Flames!!!