Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ What the Koi saw ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
What the Koi saw 2
Today, we saw a new one. It had deep set eyes, had a stripe on it's head and had these strange glowing horns. Wait, what is it doing? Why is it holding a small one of it's own up to that Tasty-Green? Loud-One comes out and makes some noise at Dark-Eyes-with-Horns, then Red-Black-One makes loud noises by Dark-Eyes-with-Horns....
-Time passes-
Red-Black-One played outside the High-Place today. He made a loud noise after reaching into a Small-Tasty-Green, then fell over with a Small-Furry on it's chest. Not-Big-Furry threw water on Red-Black-One, then made loud noises. Then Not-Big-Furry held Small-Furry up, and Red-Black-One jumped on Sad-One. I hope Provider comes soon...
-Time passes-
It is dark. Provider came a while ago. The High-Place is dark. But something is watching us from the edge of the water. It's Big-Tooth! I'm scared, but Big-Tooth just watches us, then left...
-Time Passes-
Provider came with good food today, but made a sad noise... Where is the happy noise? Provider waves it's fins in the water for a while, then goes into the High-Place...
Oh look. Red-Black-One is making the Hot-Glow by our water. What is it doing? It's putting something in the Hot-Glow, then taking it out, real fast... Why is it doing that? And what is that thing beside Red-Black-One. It's got big eyes and long white fur... Oh, now Big-Eyes-White-fur is looking at the Hot-Glow, too.
It's dark now. Provider gave us the good food, then put something else in the water.. Look! Provider brought us more Youngest... Wait, these are not Youngest, these are different. They are small, like our Youngest, but they say they are old...
It's light now. Provider gave us a lot of Good food today, then made some sad noises. Then the high place got quiet.
It's dark now... Where is Provider? It's been dark awhile. Where is the good food? Oh, there is Provider. Provider is making the sad noises again. Why is Provider making sad noises? Where are the happy noises?
-Time passes-
The High-Place seems quieter now that there is only Sad-One, Provider, and Quiet-One in it. Quiet-One was near our water during most of the light time. Quiet-One was laying under the Big-Light and not moving.
-Time passes-
The light came again, and brought Provider with the good food. After that, Not-Big-Furry and Red-Black-One were playing over our water, then Big-Furry and Red-Black-One were leaving our water As they were leaving our water, Big-Furry hurt one of our Youngest. One of these days I will bite Big-Furry for it.
-Time passes-
There is a strange thing looking at us today. It is kind of like Big-Eyes-White-Fur, but without the white fur... It looks old... I wonder if it knew Oldest-of-the-Old? Before I can wonder more, Red-Black-One is in the water again. The splash from the entry causes a few of our Youngest, and a Not-Youngest to be thrown from the water. Unlike Big-Furry, Red-Black-One stooped and put them carefully back in the pond. Then it made a small happy noise, and ran back into the High-Place...

AN Red-Black-One Ranma
Loud-One Akane
Quiet-One Nabiki
Provider Kasumi
Sad-One Soun
Big-Furry Panda-Genma
Not-Big-Furry Human-Genma
Big-Tooth Shampoo PRECURSE
Dark-Eyes-with-Horns Gosenkugi
Small-Furry cat or Cat-form Shampoo
Big-Eyes-White-Fur Cologne
Scary-Noise-One Kodachi
Metal-Fin Ukyo
Dirty-Yellow Ryoga
High-Place house
Small-Tasty-Green and Tasty-Green bushes and trees
Also note that there are rocks around the edges of the pond, so even though the layout of the house places the living/dining area in sight of the pond, the koi can't see inside. They might be able to see in the upper windows, though...