Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ What the Koi saw ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]
What the Koi saw 3
Today, Loud-One fed us instead of Provider. Loud-One was making sad noises. Loud-One was dark today, instead of Bright like the Sky-Light. Loud-One, Provider, Sad-One, and Quiet-One were gone for most of the day. Not-Big-Furry, Big-Furry, and Red-Black-One played over us today. I still want to bite Big-Furry, though...
-Time Passes-
Tonight, Loud-One and Red-Black-One were on the High-Place making loud noises. Older says they act like a mated pair... What does that mean? I think they are just acting like Youngest...
-Time Passes-
This morning, when Provider fed us, it made the sad noises again, and the water rippled, without water falling into it. Why does Provider not make the happy noises anymore?
-Time Passes-
Today, Red-Black-One got short outside our pond making quiet noises with Old-Big-Eyes. They were holding things in Hot-Glow. Then Sad-One made the big-head-thing happen. It was so scary, we all hid and didn't come out even when Provider brought us the good food.
-Time Passes-
Tonight, Provider came out and got short by our water. It's been a long while since she made the happy sounds. Why doesn't she make the happy sounds anymore? Did we do something wrong? Some of our Youngest asked me today about Provider. None of them have ever heard Provider's happy sounds. They want to know what it's like. I told them that there is nothing that could compare to Providers happy sounds when we are eating the good food.
-Time Passes-
Today, Red-Black-One held Dirty-Yellow over our water for a few minutes while making noises. Then Red-Black-One fell in and Dirty-Yellow fell in, too. It fell right beside me. Red-Black-One got hit in the head by Dirty-Yellow, then Red-Black-One hit Dirty-Yellow with a rock. Then Dirty-Yellow got tall, and stepped on one of our Youngest. I actually bit Dirty-Yellow for it, but it didn't seem to notice. Red-Black-One stayed in the water with us for a while. Maybe it wants to stay?
Then Red-Black-One noticed the hurt Youngest and got out of the water real fast. Red-Black-One went into the High-Place, then Provider came out looking real sad. Provider made loud noises at Red-Black-One, then carefully took our Youngest away. Provider made a few small happy sounds, so we relaxed a bit.
-Time Passes-
Red-Black-One fed us the good food today, then got short and started making the sad noises to us. Why did Red-Black-One do this? And when is Provider going to bring back our Youngest?
-Time Passes-
Red-Black-One made the Hot-Glow today and made loud noises at Old-Big-Eyes. Old-Big-Eyes just made a few quiet happy noises, and Red-Black-One looked really sad.
After Provider brought us the good food at dark, Red-Black-One came back making crazy sounds and hitting things with his fins. Red-Black-One hit things with his fins for many days
-Time Passes-
It is dark-time and there are many loud noises coming from the High-Place. Then a big Small-Furry landed by our water. Then Red-Black-One hit it with a fin, and the big Small-Furry disappeared. Provider fed us the good food when the Sky-Light appeared, then made a few happy noises. The few remaining Youngest were entranced by the pretty sounds. Then Provider did it again when the Sky-Light left. I think maybe the sad sounds are gone...
-Time Passes-
Tonight, the big Small-Furry came again. It looked at us with hungry eyes, but went into the High-Place. It was rather scary. Then Big-Tooth hit a shiny round thing with it's lower fin. After that, Big-Tooth hit Red-Black-One with a fin, and knocked Red-Black-One into our water. It did not hurt any of our few Youngest, but Red-Black-One did land on one of our Elders. Then the big Small-Furry made a really loud noise at Red-Black-One and picked Red-Black-One up out of the water. The big Small-Furry licked Red-Black-One. Red-Black-One started acting strange, kind of like a crazy Small-Furry. Then the big Small-Furry disappeared.

Red-Black-One Ranma
Loud-One Akane
Quiet-One Nabiki
Provider Kasumi
Sad-One Soun
Big-Furry Panda-Genma
Not-Big-Furry Human-Genma
Big-Tooth Shampoo PRECURSE
Dark-Eyes-with-Horns Gosenkugi
Small-Furry cat or Cat-form Shampoo
Big-Eyes-White-Fur Cologne
Scary-Noise-One Kodachi
Metal-Fin Ukyo
Dirty-Yellow Ryoga
High-Place house
Small-Tasty-Green and Tasty-Green bushes and trees