Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ You're MINE! ❯ Risky Rescue ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
RISKY RESCUE
 
 
 
OUTSIDE NERIMA'S HOUSE OF WORSHIP
 
 
The goons Nabiki hired puts Ranma in a car they rented to do the job with. Nabiki is in the drivers seat watching as they put him in the car. She smiles when she sees Ranma, knocked out cold in his wedding tuxedo, laid across the back seat with the goons. She then watches as Akane gets in the front seat of the car with a big smirk on her face.
 
“I take it the mission was a success?” Nabiki asked with an equal smirk on her face.
 
Akane looked at Nabiki and smiles. “Yup! You should've seen the look on their faces. They didn't know what hit them. Ukyo was about to piss her dress when she saw me with the gun HA! HA! HAHA!” Akane laughed very loudly.
 
“Yeah that will teach them. Never mess with a Tendo.” Nabiki said in a prideful voice. As the car made its way to the Dojo, Nabiki pulled out her cell phone and dialed the Nabiki Incorporated number. After three rings the phone was answered.
 
“Nabiki Incorporated you got the cash we got the dirt.” Mayaka spoke as if she was a trained robot.
 
“Yes. Mayaka? The jobs finished, cover our tracks.” Nabiki said in a commanding voice.
 
“Don't worry boss no one will know what happened once we get done.” Mayaka promised in her standard cheerful voice.
 
“Good I'll call again tomorrow. I expect an update by then.” Nabiki said as she hangs up the phone.
 
 
 
TENDO DOJO
 
 
An hour passed and the car finally pulls up to the Tendo Dojo parking space. Akane and Nabiki get out of the car along with the hired goons who helped kidnap Ranma. Genma, Soun, and Kasumi greet them. Both Soun and Genma had big smiles on their faces, but Kasumi looked very sad when she sees Ranma in his wedding tux, out cold in the hands of both the goons who were now carrying him. Nabiki and Akane smile at Soun and Genma. Nabiki gives a thumb's up sign to both the men.
 
“Good, you brought my stubborn boy back.” Genma said looking at his son.
 
“I'm so proud of you Akane. You have grown into a strong woman just like you mother.” Soun said, starting to cry.
 
Akane smiles at her father and responds. “It's nothing father. Just claiming what's mine.” Akane boast, posing like she was super woman.
 
“Um? I hate to interrupt this touching moment, but he's starting to get heavy.” One of the goons said.
 
Nabiki looks at him and smiles. “Okay. Get him inside. We still have work to do.”
 
The goons quickly carry Ranma inside the dojo.
 
Kasumi, still looking sad, begins to ask a question. “What are you going to do with him Nabiki?”
 
Nabiki looks at her sister and saw she didn't like what was going on. That's was unfortunate, because Nabiki knew Kasumi definitely wasn't going to like what her answers was going to be. “Where going to tie him down to the floor. We know once he wakes up, he's going to try and fight all of us until he escapes and goes looking for Ukyo. So, to prevent that from happening, we have to tie him up so he can't move.”
 
Kasumi not liking this at all responds. “Nabiki don't you think you and Akane are going too far. You can't make a man change his mind. If he loves Ukyo, that's who he loves, you can't change that.”
 
Nabiki, shaking her head at her sister, answers back. “Love isn't the point Kasumi. He disrespected my sister then he dumped her. Did you really think I could let him get away with such an insult unpunished?” Nabiki asked in a matter of fact tone.
 
“No, I just think it's wrong to-.”
 
Before Kasumi can finish, Genma cuts in. “Don't worry about it Kasumi. What we're doing is for the best. Ranma has a duty to inherit the Anything Goes School Of Martial Arts Dojo. If he were to marry Ukyo, the legacy of the Art would be destroyed. Only by marring Akane can the legacy survive.”
 
Kasumi still not liking this, answers. “But it's not right. You're forcing him to marry her.”
 
Now getting sick of her sister complaining, Akane buts in. “It's alright Kasumi. Ranma will love me again overtime just like he did three years ago.”
 
Kasumi, looking at her sister shakes her head, then walks back to the dojo.
 
Akane feeling bad for her sister calls out. “Kasumi!”
 
But Kasumi doesn't listen or turn around. She just keeps walking until she enters the house.
 
Soun looking at what's happening decides to add his two cents. “Don't worry Akane. She'll be alright.”
 
Akane turns to her father and looks sad, but doesn't say anything.
 
“Come on everybody. Lets go inside the house before he wakes up.” Nabiki said walking fast towards the house.
 
Everybody looks at her, then follows.
 
 
NERIMA STREETS
 
 
Down near the Market district of Nerima, a young woman with her wedding dress on is walking the streets towards the okonomiyaki shop, crying. She couldn't believe what just happened a couple of hours ago. She was so close to being happy forever with Ranma as her husband. She couldn't believe Akane would stoop so low to stop the wedding. That she would go as far as crashing the wedding and threatening her life. But she wasn't going to let it stop her. They were holding Ranma against his will, and she wasn't going to stop until she got him back.
 
She put her keys in the socket and did a quick turn. The door unlocked, then she opened it. She turns on the lights in the shop. She immediately looks at the clock on the wall. The clock said 2:37 am. She went to her kitchen and opens her closet in the back. In her closet was her fighting gear. Including her giant spatula and her little throwing spatulas. She knew she couldn't attack now, because they were probably expecting it. She also felt dirty and wanted to get out of her dress and take a long shower. So she decides to try and sneak in tomorrow and save Ranma.
 
“Just you psycho bitch. I'll get my man back no matter what.” Ukyo said with eyes burning as she makes her way upstairs.
 
 
TENDO DOJO
 
 
The next day around noon, Ranma finally starts to come out of being knocked out, only to realize he was tied to the Dojo floor.
 
“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” Ranma screams out loud. When he does he sees Akane come down stairs. Then he sees Kasumi come out from the Kitchen. He also sees Genma and Soun come in from the yard where they always play their board game. Nabiki was already in the living room watching TV like Ranma waking up was no big deal. When Ranma sees they were all looking at him he screams out again. “WHERE IS UKYO?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?! LET ME GO NOW! I WANT TO GO BACK TO UKYO!”
 
Genma, getting mad at what his sons words, becomes the first one to speak. “Be quiet boy. You will not marry Ukyo. You already have a fiancé. Akane, and only, Akane will be the woman you marry.”
 
Ranma hearing this screams again. “AKANE?! AKANE?! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WANT HER AFTER ALL SHE HAS DONE TO ME?! DO YOU?!”
 
Genma was about to answer, but Nabiki buts in.
 
“Oh get over yourself Ranma. Don't sit there and act so innocent. You did bad things to my sister as well. Like Oh, I don't know, call her names like flat chestied, tomboy, and my personal favorite, BITCH!”
 
Ranma looks at Nabiki then laughs. “Nabiki the reason I called Akane a bitch is because, SHE IS A BITCH! HA HA HA! Ranma's laugh grows louder. “OH! And tomboy and flat chestied too, can't forget that. HA! HA! HAHAHAHAHA!”
 
A now angry Nabiki went to hit Ranma, but Akane beat her to the punch, literally.
 
WHOP!
 
“I told you not to call me that baka” You're mine Ranma, rather you like it or not. So stop acting like this and just accept it”.
 
Having enough of this, Ranma tries to shake himself free. When he sees that he couldn't budge, Ranma stops moving. Then he looks up at Akane who's smiling at him.
 
“Try all you like Ranma, but you aren't going anywhere. I had the pleasure tying you to the floor myself and I made sure there's no way you can get out of those knots.” Akane said with a perverted smirk. “I also had the pleasure of taking off your Tuxedo, which is why you're now in your t-shirt and boxers.”
 
Ranma suddenly remembering Ukyo looks at Akane with hate filled eyes. “Akane? Where is Ukyo? Did you hurt her? Because if you did?” Ranma asked panicking.
 
Akane with the perverted smirk still on her face answers. “No Ranma. As much as I wanted to, I didn't. But if she tries to come save you, I will beat her dead.” Akane said her face now getting angry.
 
Ranma looks at Akane in the eyes to see if she meant it. When he saw that she did, he said something Akane and the others couldn't hear at first. “I hate you.”
 
“What was that Ranma?” Akane asked getting closer.
 
“I said I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HA… ”
 
WHOP!
 
Akane punches Ranma again in the mouth much to everyone's horror. Then she does something that would shock Ranma and the others. She takes Ranma by the head and gives him a very strong passionate kiss. Everybody watched as Ranma tries to move his head away but couldn't. After two full minutes of this, she lets go, And rubs the blood that got on her lip off. “Well I love you.” Akane said in a low passionate voice showing she enjoyed the kiss. Akane then turns and heads for the stairs to her room switching the whole way, showing Ranma her backside.
 
Ranma then looks at Kasumi who was standing behind Akane the whole time. “K-Kasumi not you too?” Ranma asked in a sad hopeless voice.
 
“No Ranma. I don't agree with what my father and my sisters are doing. But they won't listen to me no matter what I say.” Kasumi answered looking sad as well.
 
“Daughter it's for the best. Ranma has a duty to fulfill in this family. Now go start on lunch.” Soun said to Kasumi.
 
Kasumi gives one last look at Ranma, then she goes into the kitchen.
 
“Look boy. The sooner you understand and accept this the better off you will be. Until then cool off.”
 
Genma brings up a bucket of cold water from out of nowhere and throwing it on Ranma turning him into a girl.
 
SPLASH!
 
 
OUTSIDE THE TENDO DOJO
 
 
Ukyo was hiding in a bush near the Dojo. She's dressed in her bluish purple combat gear complete with giant spatula on her back, and little throwing spatulas in each side of her belt. Ukoy's been watching the dojo since morning. When see saw where they had Ranma she was happy. Out of all the places he could be, he was in plain sight in the living room. At first she thought it might be a trap, but after a while she was convinced that it wasn't. As Ukyo waited for the perfect opportunity to strike, she saw when Akane kissed Ranma and got so mad she almost went in rushing, but calmed down. Then she finally saw her chance. Nabiki walks outside from the living room and pulled her cell phone out from her pocket. Ukyo seeing this decides to make her move.
 
“Nabiki Incorporate. You got the cash. We got the dirt.”
 
“Nabiki here. Mayaka how did the clean up go?” She asked her employee.
 
“Everything is fine Nabiki don't worry. Everything is taken care of,” said the cheerful worker. “Our only real problem was the priest who saw everything. But we showed him some pictures of him with many of the women members of the church he had and threaten to show them to his wife. After that, he promised not to say anything.”
 
Nabiki pleased by this, smiles. “Excellent Mayaka. Good job. Did you pay the guys off?” Nabiki asked next.
 
“Yeah, they were paid in full. They told me to tell you they enjoyed yesterdays job, and if you need them again don't hesitate to call.”
 
While Nabiki was listening to Mayaka, Ukyo was able to sneak pass her and into the living room where Ranma was. When Ranma saw her, he now a she, was about to scream, but Ukyo put one finger to her lips making Ranma stop. She goes over to untie the rope. While she does this Ukyo looks around to see if anyone else is around. Much to her joy there wasn't. Genma and Soun were outside again playing their board game. Kasumi was in the kitchen cooking. Nabiki, she was watching outside still talking on the phone five feet from the door. Akane was still upstairs, and she was almost done with the last knot.
 
“Okay you tell him if he doesn't pay up, we'll show the Head Principal those test answers he used to cheat on his mid-term.”
 
“You got it boss. Over and out.”
 
Nabiki hangs up the phone and turns around to head inside, but what she sees shocks her. Ukyo was undoing the knots her sister tied and releasing Ranma. She runs in the door. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE UKYO?!” She said so loud, everybody heard her, which was the point.
 
Ukyo not saying anything knew she was spotted. So she gets up, runs at Nabiki and kicked her in the gut. She then takes Nabiki and grabs her by the throat getting behind her as the rest of her family came rushing in the room. “STAY BACK! RANMA AND ME ARE GETTING OUT OF HERE! IF YOU TRY AND STOP ME I WILL SNAP HER NECK!”
 
Soun, seeing this, starts to cry. “NABIKI NOOOOO!” Soun starts jumping all over the place.
 
Akane, looking at Ukyo with hatred, speaks up. “You and Ranma are going nowhere.” She then runs to the of the Dojo.
 
Genma seeing his son freeing herself from the final knot tries to reason with Ukyo. “Ukyo please, I'm sorry for what I did to you and your father all them years ago, but this doesn't concern you. Please leave Ranma alone. His fiancé is Akane.”
 
Ukyo looks at Genma. “I asked Ranma to marry me, and he said yes, so it's you and this crazy family that should butt out of our lives”.
 
Ranma finally gets free. She goes over and joins Ukyo. “Thanks honey. I knew you would come for me.” She gives Ukyo a kiss on the cheek.
 
Despite the seriousness of the situation, Ukyo blushes. “Anything for you honey.” Ukyo answers.
 
Kasumi sees the love in their eyes and smiles. But when Akane runs back in the room with her gun, Kasumi's smile turns into panic. “AKANE WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GUN? GIVE IT TO ME NOW!” Kasumi screams for the first time in fifteen years.
 
Akane, a little surprised, looks at her older sister, but points the gun at Ukyo and Nabiki anyway. “RELEASE MY SISTER NOW OR ELSE!” Akane says trying to aim the gun at Ukyo's head.
 
“Not until Ranma and me get out of here.” Ukyo starts moving backwards out the door.
 
Akane follows with the gun. “GIVE UP UKYO! YOU CAN'T WIN! EVEN IF YOU TAKE HIM BACK! HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT'LL BE BEFORE WE TAKE HIM BACK FROM YOU AGIAN?!”
 
“SHUP UP BITCH! YOU JUST KEEP BACK OR YOUR ICE BITCH SISTER IS DEAD!” Ukyo says, as she keeps moving back with Nabiki and Ranma.
 
Then someone gets in the way of her and Akane. Much to her surprise it was Kasumi. She was facing her sister. “AKANE I SAID GIVE ME THE GUN! Kasumi says still screaming.
 
Akane looks at her angry oldest sister. Her hands start to shake. “BUT KAS….”
 
Before Akane can finish Kasumi cuts her off. “No this has gone on long enough. If you don't give me the gun I'll disown you as my sister.”
 
Akane looks at her sister eyes and sees that Kasumi was mad, real mad. It scared Akane to the bone. She never saw the sweet, innocent, Kasumi angry, never. Actually no one has, they were all looking at her in shock. Akane then looks at Ukyo. She gives her a cold look as to say this isn't over then she puts the gun in Kasumi's hands. She then runs up the stairs to her room.
 
Kasumi turns and looks at Ukyo. Her face now calm, she speaks. “Please let my sister go?”
 
Ukyo knowing that Kasumi wouldn't try to stop them lets Nabiki go. Kasumi smiles and looks at Ranma.
 
“Go Ranma. Get out of here while you still can.”
 
Ranma, smiling at her, turns around and heads out the door. “Come on Ukyo. Lets go home.” Ranma says as her and Ukyo walk off into the streets of Nerima.