Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ You're MINE! ❯ Home Invasion ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
HOME INVASION
 
 
UCCHAN'S
 
 
Three weeks had passed since Ukyo rescued Ranma from the Tendo's. Much to both Ranma and Ukyo's surprise, Kasumi came to the okonomiyaki shop along with Akane and Nabiki one day. She made them both apologize for their behavior. Ukyo almost believed it, but when Kasumi turned to leave she didn't see the signs her sisters gave. Nabiki stuck up her middle finger. Akane punched one hand into the other. Then she pointed at Ukyo with hatred in her eye's that would stop the toughest of men in their tracks. Still as the weeks went by, the happy yet paranoid couple began to relax and enjoy their life together once again. But all of this changed one night before the okonomiyaki shop closed for the day.
 
Ukyo was at the front counter, waiting for the last ten minutes to go by on the clock, so she could start closing. A tall guy with a paper shopping bag walks in the store. He looks down on Ukyo and smiles.
 
Ukyo, getting a bad feeling about him, tries to talk him into leaving.
“What do you want? We close in five minutes.”
 
“Yeah, but you're still open right?” The guy asked still smiling at Ukyo.
 
“Well, yes but-”
 
The guy cuts her off. “Good I want an okonomiyaki supreme please?”
 
Ukyo looks at him. “Coming right up,” she finally says. She goes into the kitchen area to start on her last order.
 
The guy seeing she was gone turns around and signals to the car outside. He starts to go behind the counter, then into the kitchen where Ukyo was preparing her last dish for the day.
 
Outside the shop was the same car Nabiki rented to do operation-crash wedding with. Nabiki was in the car along with Akane. Since it was the weekend they didn't have to go to bed early. When they started to leave the dojo, Kasumi asked where they were going. Both sisters hated to lie to their innocent sister, who was now watching them like a hawk everyday. But it was the only way they could go and get revenge on Ukyo without drawing her suspicion. They told her they were going to see the latest movie that started today. Because Nabiki told the lie, and she can be very convincing, Kasumi believed her. In reality her and Akane were going do what they should've done from the beginning, take care of Ukyo once and for all.
 
Nabiki pulls out her cell phone. She dialed a number, but it wasn't Nabiki Incorporated, it was the number of a gang of goons Nabiki hired from her company. They were in the street waiting for the go ahead.
 
“Yes?” The goon who answered the phone asked.
 
“It's me, the operation is a go. I repeat. The operation is a go.” Nabiki said into the cell phone.
 
“All right boys, it's show time. Let's go get paid.”
 
The other goons look at their leader and smile devilishly.
 
“Remember you're to knockout Ranma and bring him to the car. The guy already in the store will take care of Ukyo. Got it?” Nabiki asked in a commanding voice.
 
“No probs boss lady, no probs.” The goon said in street slang while hanging up the phone.
 
As Nabiki watch the guys make their way towards the back of the shop, Akane said something that made Nabiki turn and look at her.
 
“I want to watch.”
 
“What?”
 
“I said, I want to watch the guy have his way with Ukyo.” Akane said with an evil smirk on her face.
 
Nabki looking at her sister shook her head in a no pattern. “You're staying right here. We can't be tied to this in anyway. Let the guys handle it from here.”
 
Akane looking sad agrees. “You're right Nabiki. I just wanted to see the look of pain and angst on her face when the guy takes Ukyo for the ride of her life, before he kills her heh heh heh!” Akane explains chuckling.
 
“Well when he's done with her, you can ask him yourself how it was when he gets back.” Nabiki said, showing no sympathy for what's about to happen to Ukyo.
 
 
 
 
Ranma was in the back storage room staking the boxes before he went to help Ukyo close. Then he sees five guys come in from the back door of the shop. Ranma, immediately getting defensive, gets into a fighting stance confronting the men. “What are you doing here? Get out now.” Ranma said in a low, but angry voice.
 
“Leave? But we just got here. We heard you're a great martial artist. Well, we wanted to see your skills for ourselves.” One goon said smirking.
 
“Yeah, show us what you got pretty boy.” Another goon said while charging at Ranma.
 
He throws a punch that Ranma easily blocks. Then he throws a couple more, but Ranma blocks them too. Then before he knew it, Ranma kicks him right in the face knocking him down. The other guy seeing this gets mad and runs at Ranma with a kick. But Ranma ducks it and foot sweeps him.
 
“Come on get the bum.” The goon in the back watching says.
 
The third guy picks up a 2 by 4 and starts swinging at Ranma. Ranma does a back flip then he waits until the guy charges him. Ranma then does a front flip over the guy and back kicks him in the head knocking the guy out. The fourth guy takes out some brass knuckles and gets into a boxing stance. Then throws a right uppercut at Ranma, but Ranma not only blocks, he also put the guy in an arm lock twisting the guys arm until there was a snap.
 
CRACK!
 
“AHHH MY ARM! AHH GOD IT HURTS AAH!” The goon in pain screams as he rolls on the floor.
 
The fifth and last goon looks at his boys on the floor and gets mad. “GET UP! I SAID GET UP YOU BUMS AND GO GET HIM!”
 
Ranma smiling at this makes a comment. “NOT SO PRETTY NOW AM I? COME ON PUNKS! I FOUGHT GIRLS TOUGHER THAN YOU!” Ranma was still holding his fighting stance with a cocky look on his face. All the guys except the one with the broken arm and the one knocked out gets up and charge Ranma all at once.
 
 
MEANWHILE
 
 
Ukyo was in the kitchen trying to get her last order done as fast as possible. She had to close plus she didn't like the way that guy was smiling at her. As she was working, the very man Ukyo was worried about out, was watching her at the kitchen door admiring her perfect well toned body.
 
“You sure look good from back here beautiful.” The man said smiling at Ukyo.
 
Ukyo turns around fast and notices him. “No costumers are allowed back here. Leave now!” Ukyo said in a high-pitched voice.
 
But the guy just keeps smiling at her. “Yes, you're a nice piece of meat alright.”
 
“What? Leave here now before I call my fiancé out here. He is a karate master. He'll kick your ass.” Ukyo said backing away for the oven towards where she keeps her giant spatula.
 
“Relax sexy. You'll like me a whole lot better once I get done with you.” The guy starts walking towards Ukyo. “Besides my friends are keeping your man busy, so it's just you and me.”
 
“What do you mean?” Ukyo said still backing away. But the guy keeps coming forward.
 
“You should worry more about yourself sexy. Like how much you're going to scream once I'm inside you.” The man's smile now turning into a sick smirk. Ukyo seeing this starts to run toward the closet.
 
“Playing hard to get, huh? Oh I love it when they run.” The guy says chasing her. When Ukyo gets to her closet, she opens it up and tries to put out her giant spatula, but the guy puts his big hand on the door slamming it shut. The guy now in Ukyo's face and grabs her.
 
“NO! GET OFF OF ME YOU SICK FREAK!”
 
Ukyo tries to pull away, but the tall guy is too strong. He throws her on the floor. Then he pulls out a knife.
 
“You'll leave that loser once you had a real man.” The guy says in a lustful voice.
 
Ukyo getting scared starts to get desperate. “NO! STAY BACK!”
 
But the man walks forward a couple of steps until he's standing right in front of her. Just when he was about to kneel down, Ukyo does a back roll and stands up. Then she kicks the slightly shocked guy in the nuts.
 
“OWW OWOW YOU BITCH! OW!”
 
Ukyo then makes a desperate run to the back storage room where Ranma is. The guy still on the floor holding his nuts gets up. But instead of him running after Ukyo, he runs back out to the front of the store. Picks up his shopping bag and pulls out some lighter fluid. He starts pouring it all over the front of the store. He pulls out a lighter.
“TIME FOR THIS PLACE TO BURN BABY!” He flicks the lighter until a flame comes up, then he throws it at the kitchen where the okonomiyaki supreme is now burning.
 
 
 
 
 
Ranma, now fighting two guys at the same time, had no idea the shop was just set on fire. He kicks one guy in the stomach sending him back, while he keep dodging the other guy's attacks. Ranma spin kicks the guy attacking at him and knocks him down. The other guy recovering from the gut kick charges Ranma again, but Ranma run at the guy jump kicking him right in the face knocking him out. Now it was just he and number three, who was getting up from the spin kick and number five who was still commanding the attack on Ranma. Three seeing his boys down and out looks at Ranma then he looks at number five.
 
“WELL GO GET HIM!” Five screams to three. Three then stares at Ranma. Ranma stares back then he charges at three, but three wasn't having it. He turns around and starts running.
 
“WHAT? WHERE YOU GOING? GET BACK HERE AND FINISH HIM COWARD!” Five screams at the other guy running out the back door. He then turns and looks at Ranma.
 
“WHY DON'T YOU FINISH ME?” Ranma asked hypothetically, as he walks towards the guy. Five starts to back away from Ranma.
 
Just when Ranma was about to charge, Ukyo comes running in. “RANMA RANMA!” Ukyo screams she then stops and notices the scene around her. Three goons are on the floor with the fourth still standing looking at them.
 
Ranma, still looking at five, talks to Ukyo “Ukyo get out of here it's dangerous.”
 
Ukyo walks next to Ranma then responds. “There was this guy who tried to rape me in the kitchen Ranma.” Ukyo said in a fearful voice.
 
“WHAT?” Ranma screams looking at her. Five knowing his man failed to take care of Ukyo, because she was standing right in front of him, shakes his head. Five's cell phone starts ringing. Both Ranma and Ukyo look at him. Five picks up the phone and puts it to his ear.
 
 
“Yeah, I failed to steal the fruit, but the Garden is now on Fire. I repeat. The Garden is now on fire.” The guy who tried to rape Ukyo says on the other end of the phone.
 
“Noted” Number five responds He hangs up his cell phone and puts it back into his jacket pocket. “Well it's been real, but I have to go.” Five says to Ranma before he turns and runs out the back door.
 
“Ranma are you okay?” Ukyo asked her strong lover.
 
“Yeah, those guys were not even a challenge.” Ranma says in a prideful voice.
 
“Are you okay? Did that guy hurt you?” Ranma asked with a concern look on his face.
 
“No, but I hurt him that's for sure honey.” Ukyo said smiling trying to lighten up the mood.
 
Ranma smiles at her, but his nose starts to twitch. He starts to smell something, something that was burning. “Ukyo you smell that?” Ranma asked.
 
Ukyo sniffs, then she smells it as well. But she wasn't worried because she had an answer. “That's just the okonomiyaki I was making burning that's all.” Ukyo said. She turns and around to walk back to the kitchen. What she sees stops her in her tracks. “AH! RANMA!” Ukyo screams.
 
When he turns around, he sees flames shooting up from the door all the way down the hallway. He then pulls Ukyo and runs for the back door. “UKYO WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!”
 
“NO MY SHOP! MY OKONOMIYAKI SHOP!” Ukyo screams tears forming in her eyes. Ranma continues to pull Ukyo until they leave the shop from the back and made their way to the front of the shop. When they get there, they see the front of the shop cover in flames tearing the place apart.
“NO MY SHOP NOOOOOO!” Ukyo says crying her eyes out. She then hers a car past her and Ranma real fast when she turns and looks. She sees Akane and Nabiki in the car. Nabiki was busy driving away from the burning building, but Akane in the front seat was looking right at Ukyo smiling.
 
“YOU DID THIS!” Ukyo says running after the car. “YOU DID THIS TO MY SHOP! YOU BITCH! YOU DID THIS!”
 
Ranma also notice the Tendo sisters driving away, but he knew there was nothing he could do about it now. So he runs after Ukyo and grabs her.
“UKYO IT'S OKAY I'M HERE!” He grabs and hugs her tight kissing her on the cheek. Ukyo cries into his shoulder, and hugs him back.
 
The fire spreads into the kitchen where the stove is still on. Once the fire hits it, the whole shop blows up right in front of Ranma and Ukyo's eyes.
 
“NOOOOOOOOOO!” UKYO screams. She tries to run to the shop, but Ranma still hugging her, holds her back. Ranma looking at their home, now one big fireball, starts to get teary eyed himself.