Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ You're MINE! ❯ Kuno Attacks: Part 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
KUNO ATTACKS: Part 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
NERIMA STREETS
 
Kuno was swinging away at Ranma, but as usual, Ranma was able to easily dodge out of Kuno's way. Kuno, however, refused to give up. He kept swinging his bokken and charging after Ranma; showing no sign of getting tired. Ranma continues to dodge Kuno's attacks like he was sparring.
 
“Give it up Kuno. You can't beat me.” Ranma said looking bored.
 
“I can and I will! A low class bum like you could never best the Blue Thunder!” Kuno pulls back his bokken and gives one big power swing. Ranma side steps it and punches Kuno in the face. Kuno, steps back and feels his face.
 
“Last chance Kuno. Give up before I get mad.” Ranma warned Kuno again. This time Ranma says it in an angry tone.
 
“Stop talking and start fighting!!” Kuno screams charging at Ranma again. Ranma looks at Kuno with anger and gets into a fighting stance.
 
“Very well” Ranma says. He charges at Kuno. Kuno swings his bokken again, but Ranma dodges it and hits Kuno with a rapid-fire kick barrage. Every kick lands on Kuno's Face.
 
POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!
 
Kuno's is knocked back and falls to his knees covering his face. When his takes his hand from his face and sees the blood on his hand, Kuno goes into a crazy panic.
 
“LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY HANDSOME FACE?!” Kuno screams looking crazy. Ranma just smirks at Kuno.
 
“There's more where that came from. Come Blue Thunder. Let's dance.” Ranma charges Kuno again to attack him, but much to Ranma's surprise, Kuno quickly dodged out of Ranma's way. Ranma shocked by this is caught off guard. Kuno notices this.
 
“AN OPENING!” Kuno screams he takes his bokken and swings it down on Ranma's back.
 
WACK!! WACK! WACK!
 
Kuno lands a three hit combo on Ranma knocking the shocked Ranma to the ground. Kuno then charges Ranma and tries to hit him while he's down. Ranma quickly gets up and retreats in a defensive stance. The raging Kuno starts swinging like a madman.
 
WACK! WACK! WACK! WACK!
 
Kuno was swinging so fast now; Ranma's was no longer able to dodge them. Now he was putting his hands up and blocking every attack. Ranma tries to counter attack, but Kuno dodges it this time. Kuno catches Ranma once again off guard.
 
“AN OPENING!” Kuno screams once again. This time Kuno step in front of Ranma with lighting speed and thrust his bokken in Ranma's gut.
 
“EHAA!” Ranma coughs out as he puts his hands on his stomach. Kuno continues his attack and kicks Ranma in the face knocking Ranma down.
 
“YOU'RE MINE STREET FILTH!!” Kuno screams. Ranma, however, foot sweeps the now crazy Kuno.
 
“WHAAA!” Kuno shouts in surprise, as he's suddenly falls to the ground.
 
Ranma quickly gets up and does a back flip out of Kuno's way. Ranma couldn't believe how Kuno was able to get those shots in. “Am I losing it?” Ranma asked himself. He was very busy helping Ukyo run her business and the current events that kept him from training. Still Ranma couldn't see how Kuno could score points off of him like this. “Maybe he's gotten better.” Ranma said once again to himself. Kuno gets up with a crazy look still on his face. He looks at Ranma and sees the worried look on young martial arts master. Kuno suddenly laughs. The laugh sounds sickening.
 
“What's wrong Ranma? Wasn't this fight supposed to be easy? I've been waiting a long time to face you again. You will no longer make a fool out of the Blue Thunder of Kurinkan High. Now that I mastered the
Kyofu no Maken Hoo Ken there is nothing you can do to stop my attacks.”
 
“What!” Ranma says looking a Kuno in shock. “How could he master have the Kyofu no Maken Hoo Ken?” Ranma asked himself.
 
“That's right maggot. I mastered the powerful attack of the Phoenix. Now there's nothing you can do Ranma. You will pay for you crimes against the fair Akane Tendo HA! HA! HA!” Kuno finishes laughing like he already won the fight.
 
Ranma, now understanding Kuno's power, give Kuno a cocky smirk. “So you master the demon blade style. Good for you. And out of respect for this, I'm no longer going to play with you. Let's get it on you pussy whipped sissy.” Ranma knew now this fight was about speed. The demon blade technique gave Kuno great speed to land his attacks. All Ranma had to do was time his attacks and counter.
 
Kuno, insulted by Ranma's comment rushes in for another attack. Ranma gets into a defensive stance. Kuno begins swinging his Bokken, but before he can compete the attack, Ranma roundhouse kicks him in the face. The sudden impact knock Kuno completely off guard.
 
 
“Impossible!!!” Kuno screams in shock. He then looks at Ranma with rage in his eyes. “DAMN YOU!!!!”
 
“Loser.” Was Ranma's simple response knowing he had Kuno's number. Ranma charges at Kuno. Kuno lifts his bokken up and increase his slash at lighting speed. Ranma side steps the attack with equal quickness and grab Kuno's arm. Kuno tries to get free, but Ranma twists his arm making him drop the bokken. Ranma then starts to attack Kuno without mercy. He starts to land blow after blow of multiable kicks and punches.
 
POW! THUD! POW! THUD! POW THUD! POW THUD! POW! THUD! POW! THUD! POW POW!
 
Kuno face and whole body was starting to swell and turn into a bloody mess. Still Ranma kept attacking.
 
POW! THUD! POW! THUD! THUD! THUD!
 
Kuno was now on his last breath. Ranma sensing this holds his right hand up to unleash the final attack.
 
“SUFFER!” Ranma screams in pure anger. He swings his right hand down to land the final blow, but he stops himself before he lands it. Ranma raises his hand to attack again, but he stops himself again. Ranma suddenly shakes his head and calms down. “I almost lost it there.” Ranma says out loud. He knew the battle was over. If he struck the final blow he would be a murderer. Ranma lets go of Kuno and lets him drop to the floor. He turns to walk away, but stops himself before he leaves the warehouse parking lot. He turns and looks at Kuno who was now bleeding on the floor. He goes over and picks him up. Ramna jumps up on the rooftops of the houses and runs across Nerima towards the hospital.
 
NERIMA POLICE STATION
 
Frank Monday was sitting in his office looking over a case he was about to start, when a fellow officer opens his office door. Monday looks up and sees a chubby officer enter his office. His potbelly was sticking badly out his shirt, but the chubby guy didn't seem to care.
 
“Yo! Frank. We just got a call from the Neko Hanten. Somebody broke into the place in the middle of their work hours and tried to kill an employee their.”
 
“WHAT!” Frank shouted out. He remembered the Ucchan case, heck he was still trying to find clues about the fire. He even thought about investigating Ukyo to see if she burned down the place to collect insurance. He didn't find such evidence however, and came very close to giving up. Now suddenly he gets this. “Who was the victim?”
 
“The young man who called said the person attacked was a young girl named Ukyo.” The chubby guy answers.
 
This didn't surprise Frank. In fact, he was counting on it being her. Now maybe he can finally get to the bottom of this. “I'm heading over there. Here.” Frank hands a file over to the chubby officer. “Find somebody to get started on this case. I won't be needing it now.”
 
“But sir…” the chubby guy starts, but Officer Monday was already out of the office and heading for his patrol car.
 
 
NEKO HANTEN
 
After Shampoo carried the beaten Akane down stairs, much to the shocked faces of all the costumers watching, Shampoo took her into the back room. It was the same back room where all the cleaning supplies are, and where Akane sneaked in through the back door. Shampoo took out some rope and tires Akane's hand to a pole in the corner of the room. She then takes a chair out from the other corner and carries it over to Akane. Shampoo sits Akane down on the chair. Akane was still in a complete daze and didn't know what was happening to her. Shampoo goes back out into the dinning area.
 
“Mousse!” Shampoo shouts. Mousse hearing her runs right over to her.
 
“Yes Shampoo?”
 
“Go back there watch Violent Girl till police come.” Shampoo commanded pointing to the back room.
 
Mousse knew Shampoo was in her Amazon princess mood right now, because of what she just did to Akane. So, he knew not to argue with her now. “Sure Shampoo whatever you say.” Mousse answers accepting Shampoo's command. He didn't know why, but for some reason this side of Shampoo would turn him on the most. He loved the way she looked when angry, or when in her prideful Amazon mood. She definitely was the most beautiful woman ever in his eyes.
 
As Mousse walks in the back room, Shampoo turns and look at the costumers watching her with worry. Shampoo's serious warrior look quickly melts off her face. She replaces it with a warm, happy, innocent look, almost as if nothing happened at all. “No worries people. Everything fine now. Please enjoy meal.” Shampoo said still smiling like an angel. The people looked at her and started to calm down. Soon they start to eat and talk again. Of course now their talk was about what they just saw not too long ago. Shampoo happy her costumers were eating again, goes back into the kitchen and starts on the order she took before the loud noise she heard, which made her go upstairs in the first place.
 
A half an hour later Frank Monday enters the restaurant with one other police officer. The people look up and notice them. Soon the chatting and talking by costumers increased in volume about what was happening. Shampoo walks out of the kitchen and notices the police. She was carrying a tray of food. Shampoo quickly, but carefully carries the food over to the costumers who ordered it. She places the food on the table and wishes the family that ordered it a good meal. Then she calmly walks over to where the officers were standing.
 
Frank notices Shampoo walking over to him. She was a very pretty girl in his eyes, but he was there on business, not to hit on girls. Shampoo finally approaches Frank.
 
“Where here to answer a call about a break in and assault.” Frank started.
 
“Yes person back here” Shampoo said plainly. Frank notice her bad Japanese speech, but didn't say anything. He knew Shampoo was Chinese and didn't fault her for it. Beside they were able to run a popular Chinese Restaurant, so they must be doing something right. Frank thought to himself. He follows Shampoo until they reach the back of the restaurant. The costumers are watching as they go into the back room. Once inside, Frank notice a man wearing Chinese clothes next to a girl. The girl's hands were tied to a pole and she was sitting down in a chair. When Frank walked over and took a closer look. He realized he was staring at the battered face of Akane Tendo of the Tendo Dojo. This was the same girl he questioned about the Ucchan fire not too long ago.
 
“Is this her?” Frank asked knowing the answer, but he wanted to make sure. Shampoo look at Mousse as if hinting him to talk. Mousse took the hint.
 
“Yes officers this girl broke into our place of business and attacked one of our workers, Ukyo.” Mousse said explaining the situation. “Shampoo was able to stop her and bring the girl in here.”
 
“Where's Ukyo?” Frank asked.
 
“She's upstairs recovering from the attack.”
 
“Could you go get her please?”
 
“Sure.” Mousse said walking out of the back room and towards the stairs. Frank watches Mousse leave then turns to Shampoo.
 
“Can you untie her? We're here now. We got her under control.” Frank said looking at Akane.
 
“Okay.” Shampoo said in a cute voice. She unties Akane's hands from the pole freeing her. After she was done Mousse came back in the room, this time with Ukyo beside him.
 
Frank notices the bandage on Ukyo's head. “Are you alright Ukyo” Frank asked showing concern for the okonomiyaki making girl.
 
“Yes Frank I'm fine, I've survived worst.” Ukyo answered forcing a smile. Frank smiled back at her knowing she was a strong willed girl and would get over this.
 
“Is this the suspect that attacked you?”
 
Ukyo look down at the dazed Akane and was happy Shampoo helped her when she did, even if she was doing it for Ranma. “Yes she was hiding in my room, in the closet. She jumped out and attacked me from behind. I tried to fight her off the best I could, but she caught me off guard. Luckily Shampoo came and helped me.”
 
“Are you going to press charges against her?”
 
Of course, she almost killed me. Ukyo said in an angry voice.
 
“That's all I needed to hear.” Frank turns and signals the officer who was quiet the whole time. The officer goes over and helps Akane to her feet. He then handcuffs her and takes the dazed Tendo out of the room. “I'll read her, her rights after she recovers in jail.” Frank said knowing Akane's was not aware of what was going on right now. “I'll need you to come down to the station as well, all of you. When do you close?”
 
“At nine, but we'll close early to come down to the station.” Mousse said chiming back in.
 
“Thank you Frank said. By the way, where's Ranma?”
 
Both girls look at each other. “He's making a delivery for me.” Ukyo said, “He has no idea what happened.”
 
“I see. Well make sure he comes down too okay?”
 
“Sure Frank. He'll be there.”
 
“Okay until later then.” Frank finished turning around to leave. As he walks out he notices the costumers looking at him and talking to each other at the same time. He ignores them and leaves the restaurant.
 
TENDO DOJO
 
Everything was normal at the dojo. Kasumi was finishing her dinner. She was starting to worry about Akane however, because she didn't come back yet, and her two hours was almost up. Genma and Soun were playing their usual board game getting hungry because they both smelled Kasumi's cooking. Nabiki was on the phone talking business in her room. When suddenly they heard the doorbell ring. Kasumi hearing it first because she was in the kitchen stops what she was doing and goes for the door. Nabiki also hears it and leaves her room to see who it is. When she opens the door, Kasumi looks in fear because she comes face to face with two police officers. Nabiki now coming down the stairs notice them herself. She immediately starts to worry.
 
“Mayaka. I'll call you back.” Nabiki says to her employee.
 
“Okay boss bye.” Mayaka said hanging up her phone. She still sounded cheerful and happy.
 
Nabiki hangs up her cell phone and puts it into her pants pocket. She then heads towards the front door where Kasumi and the two officers were.
 
“Are you the guardian of the house Miss?” One officer asked.
 
“No. Why? What happened? Does it have something to do with Akane?” Kasumi asked with panic in her voice.
 
“We rather speak to the owner of the house Miss,” the other officer said.
 
“Okay.” Kasumi said giving in. She just wanted to find out what happened to Akane if this was about her. “FATHER!” Kasumi shouts. A couple of seconds later Genma and Soun enter the house from outside.
They see the police officers and start to worry themselves. After all the police coming to your home was never good.
 
Soun walks up to Kasumi. “Kasumi what's wrong?” Before she could answer one of the two officers cuts her off.
 
“Are you the guardian of this house?” The one officer asked again.
 
“Yes. I am. Why?” Soun asked getting nervous.
 
“Then you're Soun Tendo correct?”
 
“Yes I am.”
 
“Sir your daughter was arrested this afternoon for a break in and assault.” The officer said plainly.
 
“WHAT!” Soun said looking in shock. He wasn't the only one. Kasumi and Genma were both looking in shock too. The only one who didn't look shocked was Nabiki.
 
“Your daughter Akane Tendo, broke into the Neko Hanten Chinese restaurant and attacked a worker their.”
 
“No you must be mistaken!” Soun shouted at the officer.
 
“No mistake Mister Tendo. Your daughter was seen at the restaurant before the attack took place. The officer who responded to the call found Akane Tendo their at the scene. The victim ID her and is pressing charges against her as we speak.” The officer finished summing everything up.
 
Kasumi thought back to Akane's eager face and how she told her she was going over her friend's house. Kasumi now realized Akane lied to her. She was mad about this revelation, but didn't show it. Plus she was too worried about her sister to let it effect her right now.
 
“Can you please come with us sir? Your daughter goes in front of the Nerima court on Monday to discuss bail arrangements.”
 
Soun starts to break down and cry, much to the shock of the officers, who rarely see a grown man cry. “AKANE!!! WAAHAAHA!”
 
Genma steps in to talk for his friend. “Please just give us sometime to get ready. This has come to use as a complete shock.”
 
“Very well. We'll come back in a fifteen minutes.” The officer said to Genma.
 
“Thank you officer.” Genma said now patting his friend on the back.
 
The officers turn and leave the house. As they walk out, Nabiki who was watching the whole time, had a blank look on her face. But inside she was burning with anger.
 
“THAT IDIOT!!!” Nabiki screamed to herself before heading for her room to get dressed and ready to leave.