Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ You're MINE! ❯ Prison Girl Escapes ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PRISON GIRL ESCAPES!
 
 
 
TENDO DOJO
 
 
Nabiki was shocked; Nabiki was speechless, but most of all, Nabiki was angry. She trusted Allen Smith to get her sister off the hook, but he failed her. Nabiki was now at the Tendo Dojo surrounded by a grieving family. Kasumi was in her room all day crying for her sister. Nabiki tried to comfort her at one point, but Kasumi shoved her away, blaming her for Akane's changed behavior. Nabiki didn't feel too hurt by this, because Kasumi didn't realize Akane was always this way, she just had a good way of hiding it until Ranma came into the picture.
 
She wasn't done making Ranma's life a living hell, not by a long shot. However, she had more pressing business to attend to. She picks up her cell phone and dials a number. The phone rings three times before it's answered.
 
“Now or Never Law Firm Services Allen Smith speaking” Allen said in a professional voice. When Nabiki heard him, she almost blew her temper, but the ice queen was able to keep her cool.
 
“Hi Allen? It's me Nabiki.” Allen suddenly got real nervous.
 
“H… Hi Nabiki! Look I know you're upset your sister got convicted, but I'm already working on her appeal. I'm sur—“
 
“Cut the lawyer crap Smith. You promised me Akane would walk free. Why isn't she free, Smith?”
 
“Nabiki, I did the best I could, but the evidence was too great. Your sister was spotted by far too many people. Just give my some time I will find a loophole to get her off. Trust me, it's what I do best.”
 
Nabiki didn't care too much about Allen's promise. She knew the chances of him find something to get her sister off with were very slim. Still, Nabiki made Allen think she accepted his plea.
 
“Okay Allen. I'll wait and see what happens. After all, none of us is perfect right?” Nabiki said in a charming compassionate voice.
 
“Yeah Nabiki, you'll see. Soon your sister will be back home with you and the rest of the Tendo family.” Allen said smiling again.
 
“Fine… I trust you Allen.”
 
“Don't worry I won't fail you again… Look I'm getting a call on the other line. I have to go, but don't worry Allen Smith is on the case.” Allen finished sounding cocky.
 
“Okay. Goodbye Allen.” Nabiki said with a smirk on her face.
 
“Bye.”
 
Allen hangs up the phone on his end, but Nabiki wasn't done using the phone on her end. She waits for the dial tone, then she dials another number. After a couple of rings the phone is picked up.
 
“Hello Nabiki Incorporated. You got the cash we got the dirt.” Mayaka said giving her opening pitch, and of course her voice was sickly cheerful.
 
“Mayaka, its Nabiki.”
 
“Oh! Nabiki. I heard about your sister. I'm so sorry.” Mayaka said to her boss with real sadness in her voice.
 
“Thank you for caring Mayaka. It's good to know there are still people I can count on in a time of need. As far as Allen goes… He failed me… take care of him.” Nabiki's voice started off normal, but it ended in a sinister tone.
 
“Understood. I will hand him his walking papers.” Mayaka said, her voice sounding serious for once.
 
“I know you will, just be careful about it.”
 
“You know me boss, I'm always careful.”
 
“Good. Take care, bye.”
 
“See ya.”
 
Mayaka hangs up the phone on her end. Nabiki put the cell phone in her pocket and walked to her room. She was going to spend quite some time their, thinking about what to do next.
 
 
NOW OR NEVER LAW FIRM
 
 
To Allen Smith's credit, he really was trying to find a loophole in the Akane Tendo assault case that would get her off. Allen took it as personal pride he redeems himself after that embarrassing lose. Allen also really liked Nabiki. He was attracted to her the moment he first saw her when she came to him with the tapes of his affair. But, Allen didn't see Nabiki as his latest potential conquest. He saw her as the girl of his dreams; the kind of women he always wanted to be with. She was smart, clever, strong-minded, and of course beautiful. He was willing to leave his wife and kids if it meant being with her. Besides, he never loved his wife anyway; she was just a business partner. Unfortunately, Nabiki didn't feel the same way, and Allen had no idea she already decided he was no longer needed.
 
After a full day of working on the Akane case, Allen decided to call it a quits. He packed his things into his briefcase and left his office. He walks to his car and takes out his keys. He opens the door and gets inside. Just before he was about to put his keys into the ignition, a plastic bag is quickly thrown over his head. A goon suddenly pops up from the back seat and starts to pull the bag back tight, suffocating him. At the same time another goon comes up to the car from a dark corner in the parking lot, bends over where Allen was struggling to get free. He takes out a pocketknife and flashes it in front of Allen's terrified face.
 
“Mr Smith? Nabiki told me to tell you that your services are no longer needed.” The goon finished smiling. He then takes his knife and forcefully stabs Allen in the heart with it.
 
“UAHAHAHH!!!” Allen screams
 
Blood starts to leak on his hand, but the goon was wearing gloves. He then twists the knife a couple of times, and pulls it out. A gusher of blood busts out onto the goons dark clothes. The goon in the back seat lifts the bag off of Allen's head as he lets him die in his seat. Both of the goons run away for the scene after they did Nabiki's dirty work. Allen was bleeding all over his driver seat in the car. He could feel his body growing colder and colder. The last thing Allen said before his life gave out was a sad heartbroken cry.
 
“N…abi…ki.”
 
Allen's body gave out leaving his eyes open but glazed over. Tears were leaking out of his eyes, but he wasn't crying because Allen Smith was now very dead. The reason his eyes were leaking tears was because the last emotion Allen felt before he died, was betrayal and heartbreak.
 
 
NERIMA WOMEN'S PRISON
 
Akane was in the prison passenger bus awaiting her arrival. She was still kind of in shock. She couldn't believe she was spending two years in lock up because of her love for Ranma. She thinks back on how things have gotten this far. She thinks about the big fight they had, before Ranma shocked her and called her a bitch. If that weren't bad enough, he would immediately announce that he was leaving her for Ukyo. At one time her and Ukyo were good friends. They were still rivals for Ranma's love back then, but Akane didn't care. She was confident in the end that Ranma would choose her. Now, however, Akane hated Ukyo with a passion. A passion so deep, it even scared her sometimes. Still, even after all this, Akane refused to give up on her Ranma-kun. Akane suddenly came out of her thinking daze when she feels the bus stop. Akane looks outside her window to the right and sees huge muscular women in guard uniforms approaching the bus. Then Akane sees a thin, short, woman with cold steel eyes approach the bus.
 
The driver of the bus gets up off of his seat after opening the door. The two muscular women walk on the bus and turn to meet their new toys.
 
“OKAY BITCHES! EVERYBODY GET OFF OF THEIR SEATS NOW!!!” The one guard screamed, while looking at the prisoners with hate filled eyes. The girls listened and all stood up. “OK! EVERYONE FORM A LINE!” The girls all start to get behind each other. `OKAY SLOWLY WALK OFF THE BUS!” The girls listened and begin leaving the bus one at a time. When Akane approach the steps, she starts to walk off the bus, but felt a hard slap on her behind. She quickly turned around to see who it was. Akane discovers it was the huge guard lady. She winks at Akane, then gives her a perverted smirk. Akane begins getting angry. She heard the stories about what goes on in the prison system, especially the female prison system. Akane wasn't about to become anyone's bitch.
 
“Hey! Keep your hands to yourself you big ape!” Akane shouted at the lady causing everyone to stop and look at her. The guard approaches Akane and violently shoves her off the bus. Akane falls back and lands hard on the ground in front of the prison. Akane tried to get up, but the prison guard put her foot on her back.
 
“Don't you ever talk to me like that again! You're in our world now! I will break you in half! Understand me!” She presses her foot hard down Akane's back.
 
“Ugh!” Akane gave out a painful cry.
 
“LOVE IT BITCH!” The guard screamed pressing harder.
 
“THAT'S ENOUGH! IMA!!” The short, thin woman, screamed. Ima sees her coming and stopped.
 
“Please forgive me Warden, but this girl was getting out of line, so I had to give her a little discipline.” The guard named Ima responded. She takes her foot off of Akane's back and walks back over to the other new arrivals now lined up.
 
“Get up worm and get back in line.” The Warden shouted at Akane, not showing any pity for her abuse.
 
Akane slowly gets up from the ground and goes and joins the other female prisoners in line. She gives Ima a hate filled glare. Ima returns the look without showing any fear for the new inmate.
 
“All right bitches listen and listen good!” The warden started. “My name is Yuri Sinko. I'm the Warden of this prison! Forget everything you know about the outside world! Forget your parents, forget your husbands, and forget your friends! You're scum; you wouldn't be here if you wasn't! Here you're mine! There's no one who can save you! Follow the rules, and your say here will be less painful! Don't follow the rules; I will make your life a living hell! Don't come in here thinking you're going to run this place, because no matter how tough, clever, or crazy!” Yuri looked at Akane when she said crazy. “I WILL BREAK YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!” Yuri finally finished screaming.
 
“YES MA'AM!' The new prisoners screamed back.
 
“Follow behind first guard Ima. She will lead you to the main entrance. Corporate with her, if you don't, she's allowed to use force as you clearly saw earlier. Dismissed!” Yuri turns and heads back into the main prison entrance. A couple a guards follow her holding rifles.
 
“All right bitches follow me!” Ima said. She starts to walk towards the prisoner's entrance. She's was now walking along side the prisoners who are walking to the entrance in a straight line.
 
Akane noticed something. Out of all the prisoners Ima could be walking beside, Ima apparently chose to walk beside her. She didn't say anything about it, because she thought it would probably lead to her getting another beating from the big muscle bound ape. What happen next however, would take Akane's mind completely off of Ima. As she was walking to the entrance, many of the seasoned prisoners was making rude and threatening comments to her, and the rest of the new inmates.
 
“Hey sweet thing!”
 
“Oh Yeah! Some fresh soft fish.”
 
“I'm going to break you good honey”
 
“I hope you're put in my cell. I need a new wife since I killed the last one.”
 
Akane tried her best to ignore the taunts. She didn't even look at the prisoners like the rest were doing looking scared.
 
“Don't worry, none of those animals will touch you. You're all mine!” Ima said giving Akane lustful looks.
 
Akane quickly turns and looks at Chris hatefully. “Never!”
 
“We'll see.” Chris said plainly.
 
The new prisoners finally arrive at the front entrance of the main prison section. Three more prison guards met them. Each prisoner went inside, then off to the check up room. The check up room was where the guards would make the girls take off their clothes so the guards can inspect their bodies and see if they suffer from any conditions, or if they're hiding anything. After the inspection, each girl was told their prison numbers, as they put on their brand new prison color uniforms. In this case the color was dark blue.
 
Finally after the rest of the girls went in and came out with their new prison attire, it was Akane's turn. She walks into the room and sees Ima standing there waiting for her.
 
“Okay bitch, I want you to start taking off your clothes now.” Ima said smiling at her.
 
“Why?” Akane asked acting nervous.
 
“Because I said so!” Ima shouted, losing her patients.
 
“Hey calm down Ima.” One of the guards also in the room said. She then turns to Akane. “Look lady all of the prisoners have to go through this once a year, starting with the first day they're brought here. All the other girls before you had to do it, so please, corporate.”
 
Akane listens to the lady, but she was still looking at Ima with a worried face.
 
The lady picks this up. “Don't worry lady, Ima won't try anything. She knows better than that. Don't you Ima?” The lady turns and gives her a dirty look.
 
“Sure, whatever.”
 
“See?” The Guard said looking at Akane again with a smile.
 
Akane, realizing she had no choice decides to degrade herself. She unzips the jail suit she road the bus in and pulls it down her body. When she lifts her legs to pull the suit off of her feet, Ima licks her lips in a lustful way. Akane was now in her bra and panties.
 
“Take it all off!” Ima said, sounding too eager.
 
Akane had no choice but to listen. She takes off her bra and panties leaving her completely naked. She felt so embarrassed and frighten, because of the wolf like looks the beast they called Ima was giving her.
 
Ima loved what she saw. Akane had a perfect body in her eyes. All the curves were in the right places. There was obvious muscle tone, like her having abs and muscle definition in her arms, but it wasn't overly done to a point where it made her look less womanly, unlike herself, but she would never admit it.
 
“Time to have a little taste.” Chris said to herself. She puts on a pair of gloves and starts to walk over towards her.
 
 
“NO! KEEP! HER! AWAY!” Akane screamed, covering herself up.
 
“Shut up bitch! This is part of the inspection process.”
 
“Forget about it Ima. I will inspect her.” The nice guard from before insisted.
 
“What… But”
 
“No buts. You got her terrified as it is. I want to get this over with as soon a possible.”
 
“Grrr! Fine!” Ima goes over and stands against the wall.
 
Akane didn't want anyone to inspect her body, but if it had to be done, she would rather have the nice guard do it instead of that beast. So it happened, Akane's body was felt in places she would rather have Ranma feel, but instead a prison guard did it. Akane was given her new prison outfit, then she was given a number. Her number was 2277.
 
 
NEKO HANTEN
 
After the big trial, things at the Chinese restaurant was better than ever. The trial made Ranma and Ukyo famous all across Nerima, and because they both lived at the Neko Hanten, business was really booming. Shampoo's ramen dinners were selling like hot cakes as well as Ukyo's Okonomiyaki's.
 
Ranma was in his room thinking. He was thinking about everything that happened. He felt kind of bad for Akane, but he knew she brought it all on herself. Maybe now she will see the error of her ways and move on with her life.
 
“Ranma honey?” Ukyo called.
 
Ranma snaps out of his daze and leaves his room to go see what his lover wants.
 
TENDO DOJO
 
Nabiki was in her room talking on her cell phone. The person she was talking to however wasn't Mayaka, or any of her goons. She was talking to a connection inside the Nerima Women's Prison.
 
“So how is she?”
 
“Well she isn't doing so well. One of the guards have developed a quick interest in her and it's creeping your poor sister out.” The woman on the other line said.
 
“WHAT?!” Nabiki screamed getting mad. “Don't let anything happen to my sister!”
 
“Don't worry boss I'm watching her and the guard very carefully.”
 
“You keep doing that until I find a safe way to break her out.”
 
“Will do. I'll call you back in a week to give you an update on your sister.”
 
“Fine. Watch that guard! Goodbye.” Nabiki finished hanging up the phone.
 
“Goodbye boss.” The connection hangs up the phone as well.
 
 
NERIMA WOMEN'S PRISON
 
 
About a month and a half passed since Akane has been in prison. She was starting to get use to the new environment. She had a cell all to herself away from the other female prisoners. At first she thought she was lucky, and she soon realized why. The cell was far away off into a corner of the lock up area. Ima would come by the cell every now and again. She would give Akane lustful looks, but the nice guard she meet in the check up room would make sure Ima didn't try anything. Speaking of the nice guard Akane wondered who she was. She would give Akane the best prison food. The guard would have Akane take her showers after the other women were finish taking theirs. She even gave Akane an easy job of maintaining the library; were as the other inmates had to work hard making license plates. Akane was very grateful for this woman guard. Akane, however, would spend most of her time thinking about Ranma and how she would win him back. She still wouldn't let up on him no matter what. Akane formed a plan she decided to use after her time was done.
 
Unfortunately for Akane, she had bigger things to worry about. Despite the close eye the nice guard was giving Ima, the muscle bound freak was getting bolder. She would grab Akane and say nasty stuff in her ear that would make her quiver. Akane was thinking of what to do about this perverted guard, when the guard in question, came to Akane's cell. Akane look up and saw the muscle bound woman in front of her cell grinning. She took out a pair of keys and opened the cell.
 
“WHAT DO YOU WANT?! GET OUT!” Akane screamed immediately getting defensive.
 
“Ah, come on sweet cakes… am I that frightening?” Ima asked in a humorous voice.
 
“HELP GUAR…”!! Akane screamed at the top of her lungs.
 
Ima quickly rushes over and grabs Akane's mouth. “Shut up bitch! Don't you know I could snap your neck in two?!”
 
Akane getting desperate remembers her martial arts training. She takes Ima's muscular hand and twists it.
 
“AWWWO!!!” Ima screamed. She lets go of Akane and stands back. “Well, well, well. What do we have here? So the little girl has some fight after all. HAHAHA!”
 
“Stay back I'm warning you!!!” Akane shouted. She gets into a fighting stance.
 
“HAHAHA! Saving yourself for someone more worthy huh? Like… oh I don't know… Ranma?” Ima asked with a smirk.
 
Akane looks at the giant guard in shock.
 
“Oh yeah, I know all about the case that got you sent here. I mean really, who doesn't know?”
 
“That's none of your business!”
 
“Not only is it my business cutie, it's the whole towns business. Your case was the talk of the town, hell it still is.”
 
Akane realized the guard was right. She knew of the huge media attention the case got, simply by all the reporters trying to interview her when she was under house arrest.
 
Ima seeing Akane distracted by what she said, decides try and seduce her. “Forget about that loser cutie. I will take good care of you. Once I'm done, you will never want that pretty boy again.”
 
“Leave me alone! I want nothing to do with you!” Akane shouted back.
 
“Think about it honey. Two years is a long time. It could either go easy for you, or it could be hard for you, very hard.” Ima ended in a sinister tone.
 
“I don't swing that way you sick pervert!”
 
“You will once I'm done with you”
 
“Over my dead body bitch!”
 
Ima gets angry. “As you wish my pet. One way or another, I will HAVE YOU!!!” Ima charges after Akane and tries to grab on to her. Just before Ima would reach her prey she heard a loud shout.
 
“LEAVE HER ALONE IMA!”
 
Chris stopped in her tracks and turns around. As she suspected Mia was standing there giving her a very angry look. “Butt out Hinata. This inmate just insulted me. I will teach her a lesson.”
 
“Cut the shit Ima. We all know about your fixation on this prisoner. I don't care what sexual preference you have, I won't let you force yourself on any of these prisoners.” Hinata finished strongly.
 
“Yeah, whatever.” Ima turns around and starts to walk out the cell. Before she leaves, however, she turns around and gives Akane one last look.
 
After Chris left, Akane felt a lot safer, especially since the nice guard, whom she now knew was named Hinata, showed up.
 
“Thank you Hinata.” Akane said smiling.
 
“Don't mention it just doing my job.” Hinata walks into the cell and sits on the bed. “Don't worry about Ima. You won't be here that much longer anyway.”
 
“What are you talking about?” Akane asked curious.
 
“Let's just say a person at my other job wants to see you free. I was sent here to help you escape.”
 
Akane was shocked. “You mean you're not a real prison guard?”
 
“HA HA! Oh yes, I'm a real prison guard. I went through the training and everything, but the reason for it was to get inside to keep an eye on you, until I got the signal that is.” Hinata explained smiling.
 
Akane couldn't believe it. Someone had sent this woman to break her out of prison, and she had a pretty good idea who that someone was.
 
“Did my sister send you?”
 
“If you mean Nabiki, then yes. She has the whole thing setup. Just be cool until this weekend.”
 
Akane was speechless. Just how powerful was her sister's information network anyway? She asked herself. Then she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Hinata say something about the weekend.
 
“What about the weekend?” Akane asked her voice a bit high pitched.
 
“Shush! Keep your voice low.” Hinata warned, looking around to see if anyone heard Akane just now. Luckily the guards, and other inmates didn't seem to hear anything.
 
“OH! I'm sorry.” Akane quickly said whispering now.
 
“Okay look. At 3:00 0 clock Saturday afternoon, I'm going to put you in charge of laundry detail. You will watch inmates collect all the clothes that needs to be washed. Then you will take the clothes to a van in a garage near the exit of the prison. Don't worry, some other guards are in on it as well, though I can't tell you who they are. Just take the large crate down to the laundry van, get inside the van, and hide under the clothes. The van will drive out of the prison making you a free woman. Understand?” Hinata finished smiling.
 
“I understand. Thank you!”
 
“Don't thank me, thank your sister, when you see her again that is.”
 
“I will”
 
“Okay, get some sleep, and don't forget what I told you.”
 
“Don't worry I won't forget.”
 
“Good” Hinata gets up and walks out of Akane's prison cell. “HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING? GET TO YOUR CELLS AND SLEEP. IT'S LIGHTS OUT!!”
 
Akane heard Hinata scream as she walks away from her cell. Akane was now a lot happier. Soon she would be free and able to try and get Ranma from that bitch Ukyo again. Of course she knew she had to lay low first.
 
Days slowly passed for Akane, but Saturday was finally here. It was 2:58pm and Akane was making her way to the laundry room. When she gets there she sees Hinata in the room instructing the inmates gathering the clothes.
 
Hinata turns around and gives Akane a quick smile. None of the inmates seem to notice but Akane. She goes over and stands at the end of the room where the giant laundry crate was. She waited there about an hour watching as different women came up and put their dirty laundry into the crate. Some just seeing Akane for the first time would start conversations with her and ask her about the Ukyo case. Akane didn't mind because she knew very soon she would be free.
 
Finally after thirty more minutes passed, Akane starts to carry the giant laundry crate down to the van. Some of the inmates were making offers to help, but Akane quickly turned them down. As she approaches the van, Akane was getting more and more excited. So much so that she didn't realize someone was following her until that someone grabbed her from behind.
 
“WHO'S GOING TO SAVE YOU NOW BITCH?!” Ima screamed choking her from behind. “If I can't have you, no one can.” She squeezes harder.
 
Akane was struggling to get free with little success. Finally she begins to stomp down on Chris's feet. She kept doing it harder and harder until the pain was too great for Chris to handle. She lets Akane go, but not before punching her in the face.
 
“Bitch!”
 
POW!!!
 
Akane falls on the ground hard.
 
“I'm going to BREAK YOU!!!” Ima scream sat Akane with a psychotic look in her eyes. Unfortunately, for Ima her scream was so loud the other prison guards heard her. They immediately rushed down to see what was happening. What they saw immediately made them step in.
 
“Ima what the hell are you doing?!” One guard asked.
 
“You leave her alone right now!” The other guard said.
 
“SHE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED!!!” Ima screamed.
 
“I said leave her alone!”
 
“OR WHAT?!” Ima asked not backing down.
 
“You're a big woman Ima, but you can't stop all of us.” The one guard said taking out her stun gun. The other two guards that were there did the same.
 
Ima realizing she was out numbered steps back. She looks down at Akane then looks up at the guards. She turns and walks away. Akane looks at her leave thinking the woman was sick. She then turns around and looks at the guards.
 
“Thank you all.” Akane said still sounding like she was in pain.
 
“No problem.” one of the guards said.
 
“Don't you have a job to do?” The guard then added.
 
Seeing the way the guard was looking at her, Akane knew she was one of the people sent to help her escape. “Yes, of course.” Akane answered getting up.
 
“EWW! You might want to get that eye checked out.” One of the other guards said before she turns and goes back to her station. The other guards do the same leaving Akane all by herself again.
 
Akane gets up and starts to push the giant crate once again. She notices how there were no more guards anywhere as she was making her was towards the garage. When she finally arrives there, she sees two men waiting for her by the van. One of the guys she recognized. He was one of the goons Nabiki hired to help her kidnap Ranma at the wedding. He seems to remember her too.
 
“Long time no see Akane.”
 
“Yeah! Nice to see you too”
 
“Well I love to chat, but we've got to move.”
 
“Right.” Akane said.
 
Akane and the goons quickly pack the dirty laundry onto the back of the van. When they were done, Akane gets in the back of the van and hides under the clothes like Hinata told her to. There was no one around to see her do this the whole time she was unpacking the laundry.
 
She hears the van starting up. Soon she could feel it moving. Akane starts to get real excited. she was finally going to be free. The van soon approaches the gate.
 
“Coming through!” The goon driver said to the guard who was guarding the gate.
 
“Okay. OPEN THE GATE!” The guard screamed to the watchtower guard. The guard pushes a button and the gates begin to open. The van then drives out of the prison heading for the highway. None of the front guards would realize they just let crazy Akane, as she was called in the papers, escape until much later. By then, however, it would be far too late.