Resident Evil Series Fan Fiction ❯ S.T.A.R.S. Extras ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Armored Red Eyes: Hey readers! I'm glad to see you all decided to check out this story! This story has all my zombie-crazed friends in it. I hope some of them are planning on reading this. I think they'd like it. *nod nod*
 
Shi-Rauko: Pffffffff. Of course they'd like, sis! They're in it!
 
Armored Red Eyes: Oh…yeah. Guess I forgot about that…
 
Shi-Rauko: Yeah, but it's got zombies in it, so they'd like it anyway
 
Armored Red Eyes: *grins* Yeah, I guess that's a good thing…! Anyways! Let's get on with it!
 
Shi-Rauko: Woooooo!!! This is gonna be GREAT!!
 
Armored Red Eyes: Glad you're excited, oh sister of mine!
 
Disclaimers: I do not own anything Resident Evil whatsoever. (Except for their kick-ass video games. XD)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
ACT I, SCENE I
 
*the scene takes place in Raccoon City at nightfall. The S.T.A.R.S. officers are made up of teenagers. They are divided into two teams: Alpha and Bravo. There are eight on each team. A single zombie is approaching them*
 
Lucas: *is holding his handgun shakily*
 
Natalie: *looks at Lucas with a look of confusion* What's with you?
 
Lucas: H-huh? …um… Look… I'm not really all that brave like I seem to be, okay?
 
Everyone: O.O
 
Natalie: WHAT?!?! Are you crazy? *heavy sigh, then shoves Lucas out of the way* Here, I'll show you how it's done. *whips out shotgun and blasts zombie's head off, sending remains in all directions. She then turns to Lucas with a smug expression* See?
 
Lucas: …
 
Random: Man, Lucas… You're a wimp!
 
Lucas: Shut up! *punches Random in the face, knocking him unconscious*
 
Random: @_@
 
 
Lucas: ^___^
 
Natalie: *sighs heavily again* I can't believe you're the leader for the Bravo Team!
 
Bravo members: *look at Natalie with blank expressions, turn to Lucas, and then back to Natalie. They start cheering*
 
Lucas: …
 
Bravo members: *chant* Natalie! Natalie! Natalie! *carry her above them*
 
Logan: *to Lucas* Tough, man.
 
Lucas: *throws hands into air* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—
 
*scene shifts to Mansion*
 
Lucas: *wakes up, still screaming* —AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
 
Everyone: *stares*
 
Noah: Lucas! What the hell is wrong?!
 
Lucas: *gasping for breath* Oh man! I had the craziest dream! We were being attacked by our first zombie, and Natalie was the one who shot it!
 
Everyone: *shifts uncomfortably on their feet*
 
Patrick: *coughs*
 
Ethan: Um…actually…we really did run into our first zombie, but you fell asleep before you could kill it!
 
Drew: Yeah! So we had Natalie shoot if for you!
 
Everyone else: *nods and agrees*
 
Lucas: …what?
 
Ashton: Yeah… He's lyin' right there. *points at shot zombie*
 
Lucas: *looks at zombie, then slowly lifts his head back up to face everyone* So…you just had to have the first shot, didn't you, Natalie? *crazy expression*
 
Natalie: Well, actually, you just—
 
Lucas: *has lost it* WELL YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SHOT `CAUSE I'LL GET MINE!!! *pulls out Rocket Launcher*
 
Everyone: *freaks out, panics, and rushes for the nearest exit*
 
Lucas: *without pausing to think, he fires the Rocket Launcher*
 
*the mansion is now being filled with explosions from the Rocket Launcher. It's near to impossible for any of the young S.T.A.R.S. members to get out of range. Within seconds, everyone is dead, save for Lucas*
 
Everyone: X_X
 
Lucas: *insane, victorious laughter, but then for the same reason for going insane, he snaps back to reality* What the—? *sees his friends sprawled out on the floor of the mansion, bodies massacred, blood blasted out of their veins, and the Rocket Launcher in his hands* o.O HOLY SHIT!!! LOOK WHAT I DID TO MY FRIENDS!!! I'LL NEVER COMPLETE THIS MISSION ALONE!!! *turns Rocket Launcher towards himself, and then fires* X_X
 
*scene once again shifts*
 
Lucas: *eyes snap open* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! *looks around* JESUS!!!
 
Everyone: *are still dead*
 
Lucas: *walks slowly forward from where he was sleeping, and picks up a single can of tuna from a desk. He looks into it*
 
Can of tuna: *is empty*
 
Lucas: What?! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 
*scene shifts yet again to Lucas' house*
 
Lucas: *mumbling in sleep* …no…tuna…zzzzz…
 
Kirsten: *throws shoe at Lucas*
 
Lucas: *wakes up on contact* AUGH!!!
 
Everyone: *either jump, or don't do anything at all*
 
Lucas: What the hell is going on?!
 
Cory: You were talking in your sleep.
 
Kelly: Yeah. Something about…tuna?
 
Mathew: That sounds about right.
 
Kelly: *shrugs*
 
Maverick: Yeah, Lucas. What was going on in your sleep?
 
Noah: A question I, myself, would not ask.
 
Lexus: I would!
 
Noah: *gives Lexus a famous “Noah Look”*
 
Lexus: …well I would
 
Lucas: Holy crap, you guys…!
 
Michael: Did this have anything to do with blasting brains out?
 
Ethan: What is it with you and brains?
 
Patrick: What's not to like about them? They help you remember things…
 
Drew: Yeah, Patrick. Maybe you should consider getting one yourself!
 
Patrick: *death glare*
 
Drew: Uhhhh… *sweat drop*
 
Lucas: Enough already! It was weird because first Natalie killed the first zombie, and then I shot all of you with my Rocket Launcher, but the tuna can was empty, so—
 
Logan: *holds hands out to halt Lucas* Now hold on a minute there! *pauses, thinking* …what?
 
Mathew: Ohmigod! Lucas' finally cracked! *panicked expression*
 
Ashton: *sigh* No, I think Lucas just had one of those creepy dreams you only get when something really strange is about to happen…
 
 
Natalie: *is looking out a window* Hey! *turns to face the rest of the theatre students* There are three men outside! *looks back* And they're wearing S.T.A.R.S. outfits! *gets excited*
 
Lucas: *gets off couch and joins Natalie*
 
Everyone else: *look over at front door anxiously*
 
Patrick: *turns to Drew* Well, Drew, it looks like they finally found you!
 
Drew: *looks at Patrick with one of his famous “Drew Looks”*
 
Patrick: …sorry…
 
Lucas: *decides to greet them to find out what's going on* Hello?
 
One of the S.T.A.R.S. members: Yes, hi. We're the official leaders of the S.T.A.R.S. Alpha and Bravo teams. We're looking for a Mr. Lucas—
 
Lucas: *interrupts the S.T.A.R.S. guy* You're looking at him. Right here. *indicates himself with his thumb*
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *looks at the other two men with him* Ah! I see! May we come inside?
 
Lucas: *looks at Natalie*
 
Natalie: *shrugs with a look that reads, “Whatever you want”*
 
Lucas: *turns back and nods* I guess so. Make it quick; I've got friends over. *indicates his buddies with a nod in their general direction*
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: So I see… That's all the better then! *genuine smile*
 
Lucas: ???
 
*everyone has been seated to listen to what the three men had to say…even though only one of them did all of the talking*
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: Well, I'd like to start by saying we truly enjoyed your documentary on the living dead.
 
Lucas: *looks at the man with a sudden attentiveness* …excuse me?
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: Yes. You and your friends seemed to really know how to handle those zombies. I must admit, we were a little surprised at how talented you were at your age…but looks can be deceiving, right?
 
Lucas: Sooooooo…what're you saying?
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: Well… *he shifts in his seat* We're really short on our recruits as you may or may not know…
 
Other S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *puts fist over mouth and coughs into it*
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *looks at him, then continues* …so we'll need your help.
 
Logan: Whoa there! We're just actors!
 
Noah: Yeah! Those weren't real zombies! They were just us in costume! Didn't you guys notice?
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *looks taken aback by this outburst* Uhmmm… *looks at other S.T.A.R.S. Leaders for help*
 
The other S.T.A.R.S. Leaders: *shrug with wide eyes, indicating that they have no idea what to do or say*
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *turns back to the theatre students, his expression now hardened*
 
Lucas: So, like we said, we really don't think we can—
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *interrupts Lucas* We'll pay you one billion dollars for both the Alpha and Bravo teams.
 
Other S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *adds* Each.
 
Lucas: *jaw-drop* …are you serious?
 
Random: *with no hesitation* Go for it, Lucas!
 
Ethan: I completely agree!
 
Maverick: Wait…hold on you guys…
 
Lucas: Why?
 
 
Maverick: Because it seems more logical to wait and actually know what they want us to do. That's why.
 
Cory: You know…as tempting as this offer is, I agree with Maverick. They haven't even told us what they want us to do.
 
Noah: I think it's pretty clear what they want us to do…
 
Lexus: *finishes for Noah* Yeah! And that's blast those bastards! *makes a gunshot gesture at Ethan*
 
Ethan: *pretends to be shot, and falls to the floor with his tongue hanging out*
 
Lexus: *satisfied look*
 
Ashton: *sighs while shaking her head*
 
Kirsten: *turns to Lucas* So, Lucas… What're you going to do?
 
*all eyes go to Lucas*
 
Lucas: *shifts eyes around on everyone* Uh… *thinks for about five seconds* I'm going with the billion dollars!
 
*now that the final decision has been made, some of the theatre students cheer, while others pout*
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: Okay, great! Now, we've already got your outfits and weapons ready. We'll be sending you by plane to Raccoon City by tomorrow morning! We'll give each team one radio each so that we can contact you, and you can contact us!
 
Everyone: *are either really excited, or really pissed off*
 
Lucas: *is definitely only thinking about the money* ^______________________________________________________________^ Great! So…what is our mission exactly?
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: Well… *now gets a look of deep seriousness* Your mission is to rid Raccoon City of the T-Virus for good.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Armored Red Eyes: Sooooooo yeah! That's the first chapter for ya! *very pleased with herself* ^.^
 
 
Shi-Rauko: And it does get more dramatic, right?
 
Armored Red Eyes: Duh! I mean, what kind of Resident Evil story isn't dramatic?
 
Shi-Rauko: I dunno… I was just wondering…
 
Armored Red Eyes: Oh…yeah, well…mmmmm. I feel like making muffins right now…
 
Shi-Rauko: ??? You're definitely my younger sister, alright.
 
Armored Red Eyes: ^-^