Resident Evil Series Fan Fiction ❯ S.T.A.R.S. Extras ❯ Welcome to Raccoon City ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Armored Red Eyes: ^___________________________________________^
 
Shi-Rauko: What are you so happy about?
 
Armored Red Eyes: My friends love my story!!! *even bigger smile*
 
Shi-Rauko: Oh, I see… When are they gonna read mine?
 
Armored Red Eyes: *happy expression suddenly turns to suspicion* What do you mean…yours?
 
Shi-Rauko: Oh, I mean both of ours, sorry! >.<;;;
 
Armored Red Eyes: That's more like it! ^-^ Yes! If you ever want to, please read “The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth”. It is very funny! And it has nothing to do with anything! ^_____^
 
Shi-Rauko: And we're very proud of it.
 
Armored Red Eyes: Yeah… So let's stop talking about you and get on with me!!! XD
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
SCENE II
 
*the theatre students of Eureka High, with no other option, were packing their bags for a little “vacation” off to Raccoon City. None of them knew how long they'd be there*
 
Natalie: *to Lucas* Ya know what? I can't believe you agreed us all to go to Raccoon City as replacement S.T.A.R.S. officers without even asking us if we wanted to!
 
Lucas: *pause* Wait… I thought you wanted to do this!
 
Natalie: Well, yeah! I wanted to anyway. But did you even bother to look around at anyone else?
 
Lucas: What? You mean no one else wanted to go shoot zombies? What about the billion dollars?! *starts to drool a little*
 
Natalie: *freaked out by Lucas' saliva* Umm…well…other people only play the game, Leon! Not actually live it!
 
Lucas: *realizes he's drooling, and wipes it away* But it's one billion dollars!!
 
Natalie: Don't you remember what always happened to the S.T.A.R.S. officers in the video games?! They died!
 
Lucas: Yeah, but everyone here knows that! And they also know what zombies are! So that means they can react to them without yelling orders to “not come any closer!” *brief pause* Why are you still mad?
 
Natalie: Because some of us have never fired a gun before!
 
Lucas: …really?
 
Natalie: Look, Leon…there's nothing we can do about it now, but in the future— *her eyes widen, then narrow* …if there ever is one…don't agree us to anything without our consent! *heavy sigh*
 
Lucas: …okay then… *sighs too* You know, Natalie…you're absolutely right.
 
Natalie: *looks at Lucas*
 
Lucas: *continues* The money was overwhelming. I should've been thinking about my friends… But now that we're involved, all we can do is shoot zombies! ^.^
 
Natalie: Well…at least everyone likes shooting zombies…
 
Lucas: ^_^
 
Patrick: *can be seen struggling with his bags in the background. He drops one of his bags on his foot. An expression of pain reads on his face*
 
Natalie and Lucas: *turn to look at Patrick right before that happened so they were witnesses* ^.^;;;
 
Lucas: That's so like him.
 
Natalie: *agrees*
 
Kirsten and Kelly: *walk by Patrick, stop, then go back*
 
Kirsten: Patrick, you really need some help sometimes. *laughs at him just a little*
 
Patrick: *a little embarrassed*
 
Kelly: *helps Patrick with his bags* That's why you have us; to help you out. ^-^
 
Patrick: Heh heh heh… Yeah… *follows Kelly and Kirsten to the plane*
 
Natalie: *turns to Lucas again* Well, I just hope no one dies…
 
 
Lucas: *sighs heavily* Yeah…me, too…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*meanwhile*
 
Logan: Noah! Catch this! *throws a case containing a handgun*
 
Noah: *makes a jump for the case and catches it with one hand* Ha! Whew, some fun this is, eh, Logan?
 
Logan: Well, someone had to do it, eh? *takes a shotgun case, but rather than tossing it, he decides to pass it to Noah*
 
Noah: I guess so… *he packs the shotgun case into a good spot in the cargo. He then calls out* Hey, Michael! Hurry up with the rest of the weaponry!
 
Michael: Yeah, I hear ya! *runs over with a lot of cases of guns in his arms* Is this enough for ya?? *he has an insane expression on his face*
 
Logan: Yeah… I guess that'll do…for now… *evil grin for no reason*
 
Michael: *isn't affected by Logan's expression* Uh-huh, well I got the whole lot of them for you two. Man you guys are lazy!
 
Noah: *appears offended by this comment, but really isn't* Well, then I guess you won't want us on your team!
 
Logan: *confused* What're you going on about now, Noah?
 
Noah: *takes a moment to think about it, and discovers he really doesn't know. He decides to shrug*
 
Logan: *gives Noah a shake on the shoulder and half-smiles at him* You're definitely Noah alright.
 
Noah: *gives a weak smile*
 
Michael: *pretends to be irritated* Are you two just gonna stand there looking pretty all day, or are you gonna help pack the weapons?
 
Noah and Logan: Oh yeah! *they go back to finishing their job*
 
*once finished, the three boys got onto the plane, which was about ready to take off. Everyone has boarded, and the plane starts to take off towards their destination and their fate: Raccoon City*
 
ACT II, SCENE I
 
*the plane landed just five miles out of Raccoon City. The EHS students boarded off the plane, and decided they would take a train to reach the zombie-infested city*
 
Kelly: *nervous* Don't you guys feel just a little freaked out that we're gonna go by train?
 
Everyone: *pauses to consider this*
 
Mathew: Wellllll… I don't think we have any other choice…
 
*everyone reluctantly got aboard the train, but the only problem was that there was no train conductor, so people became really confused*
 
Logan: Well, I guess we'll have to hot-wire this bastard!
 
Ashton: Does anyone know to hot-wire a train?
 
Lucas: *insane grin* Oh yeah! You bet!
 
Everyone: *maybe edge away*
 
Lucas: *looks at them* What?
 
Kirsten: Well, if you can do it, then alright!
 
Logan: I can help, Lucas!
 
Lexus and Noah: *say that they can too*
 
*eventually, they get the train to start, and everyone got back onto the train. Their mission was one step closer…*
 
*five miles later*
 
Patrick: *dull tone* Are we there yet…?
 
Everyone: *knows Patrick has been asking that same question the entire time* >.<;;;
 
Maverick: *suddenly sees the sign that reads, “Welcome to Raccoon City”* Hey! We're finally here!
 
Everyone: *looks out the windows of the train to view the city that would threaten their lives with dangers unknown to reality*
 
Ashton: *nervous* Is anyone else worried about our mission?
 
Random: You'll be okay, Ashton. *smiles at her*
 
Ashton: How do you know?!
 
Random: *doesn't know* Ummm…
 
Ethan: Well, let's get prepared with our “costumes”!
 
Everyone: *realization strikes and they go to the cases and bags marked for them*
 
Lucas: *calls out* Everyone just remember to be extremely careful with your weapons! If anyone doesn't know how to handle a weapon, ask someone who does!
 
Natalie: *is the only one to respond* Okay, Leon, we'll make sure not to kill ourselves here.
 
Lucas: …yeah. Well, I was just making a point here.
 
Natalie: I realize that. Don't worry so much, Leon.
 
Lucas: *thinks, then nods* Yeah, okay, Natalie.
 
Natalie: *smiles, then goes to get her uniform*
 
*after a few minutes, everyone was ready with their uniforms and weapons*
 
Noah: *to Kelly in a teasing tone* Does this outfit make me look sexy? *puts a finger to his lips and waves his lower body suggestively*
 
Kelly: o.O *appalled* What the hell, Noah?
 
Noah: *starts laughing, and just manages to avoid Kelly's kick at him*
 
Kelly: *pissed off at Noah for moving*
 
Noah: *decides not to make her madder when she's carrying two handguns* Sorry, Kelly, but who knows if we're getting out of here alive.
 
Kelly: *finally looks at him seriously. She sighs, then agrees*
 
 
Noah: *whips out his combat knife, then calls out to the other S.T.A.R.S. officers* I'm ready for those zombies!
 
Cory: *walks up to Noah* And you're gonna kill them…with that? *points at Noah's knife*
 
Noah: *long pause* …yes.
 
Cory: *rolls eyes* You'd best be off with your Sniper Rifle.
 
Noah: *blinks* …right. I know that, Cory! *puts knife away, and takes out his main weapon*
 
Natalie: *can be heard screaming in the cargo department. She sounds really upset over something*
 
Everyone: *rushes over to see what's bothering her*
 
Natalie: *runs out of the small room pointing at herself* LOOK AT THE UNIFORM THEY MADE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!
 
Everyone: *looks at Natalie's uniform*
 
*Natalie's uniform is an exact replica of Ashley Graham's outfit from Resident Evil 4. The weird thing is it fits Natalie perfectly*
 
Natalie: *looking at her friends for support* WHY DID THEY GIVE ME ASHLEY'S COSTUME?!?!?!
 
Lucas: *walks out of the cargo department with his uniform on. However, he's dressed exactly like Leon Kennedy. He sees Natalie and tries really hard not to laugh because he knows she'd shoot him* Well, you were “Tiffany” in the movie, so maybe they went with that.
 
Natalie: *whirls around on Lucas* Oh yeah?! How am I supposed to protect my body from zombie bites if I'm wearing a skirt?
 
Lucas: Ummmmmmmm…………I dunno.
 
Natalie: *extremely heavy sigh, and then puts on her weapon vest they gave her to go with it*
 
Lucas: *looks around at everyone else*
 
Everyone: *have normal S.T.A.R.S. uniforms on, so they have nothing to complain about*
 
Logan: *at train door. His hand is on the handle* Is everyone ready for our mission?
 
Everyone: *have weapons at the ready*
 
Lucas: We're all set, Logan. Go ahead.
 
Logan: *nods seriously, and slides the door open*
 
*the city's colors were as dark and bleak as the video game. From where they are located, there appear to be no zombies in sight*
 
Drew: Is it safe?
 
Michael: There's only one way to find out for sure! *pushes Drew out of the train, and onto the empty street*
 
Drew: *freaks out* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!
 
*everyone stares with emotionless expressions because there is no danger in sight*
 
Drew: *finally realizes that he's not in danger, and stands up straight to look around* Whew! I thought there'd be zombies in this area…!
 
Everyone: *either laugh or sigh with relief*
 
*suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, three Cerberus dogs rushed down the street at Drew, teeth bared*
 
Drew: *notices dogs, but is so in awe by them randomly appearing, he does not react*
 
Everyone: *panic and scream, reaching for their weapons*
 
Patrick: *pushes some of the other S.T.A.R.S. members out of the way, and leaps out of the train, close to where Drew is standing. He turns his Grenade Launcher around in his hands so that he can fire it. He then remembers his weapon is not loaded, and desperately tries to find his grenades so that he can throw them instead*
 
Ethan: *shouts at Drew* Don't just stand there! Grab your knife!!
 
Drew: *snaps back to reality, and fumbles for his knife. Unfortunately, through all this time, the infected canines were already closing in on him. He decides to do the most instinctual thing: run!*
 
Cerberus dog: *jumps at Drew, landing on his unprotected back, knocking Drew flat into the pavement. The dog is just about to him on the back of his neck*
 
Patrick: *decides to forget his grenades, and whips out his own knife, charging at the dog before it can sink its infected teeth into Drew's bloodstream. Patrick drives the knife into the dog's back, causing the animal to howl in pain, temporarily forgetting what it was about to do*
 
Lucas: *takes his opportunity to help out his teammates by also leaping out of the train, aiming his Shotgun at the remaining dogs, and firing*
 
Second dog: *is hit directly in the head, and goes down*
 
Third dog: *sees Lucas, but decides Patrick is an easier target. It decides to leap at him*
 
Patrick: *is currently stabbing the first dog to its death* You…stupid…thing! *he does not notice that the last dog is about to bite him*
 
Lucas: *sees the dog, but if he shoots, he could hit Patrick. He actually drops his Shotgun, and pulls out his knife. He then proceeds to stab the dog* Patrick!!! Dog!
 
Patrick: *sudden panic runs through his veins, but he manages to retrieve his knife from the dog that tried to eat his friend, and whips around, knife at the ready*
 
Dog: *fangs bared, already in the air before Patrick turned around, it aimed for his right arm; the one with the knife*
 
Patrick: *braces himself to counteract the dog's attack*
 
Lucas: *tries to get to the dog before it gets Patrick first by extending his arm so it'll slash the dog's underbelly when he pulls upward with a quick jerk*
 
Dog: *makes an attempt to bite Patrick's wrist to keep from getting jabbed at by his combat knife*
 
Patrick: *fortunately has a quick reaction, and manages to swish his blade in a diagonal slash motion, tearing into and through the dog's eyes*
 
Lucas: *has gained enough time to catch up to finish his attack on the Cerberus dog. His knife burrows into the amazingly soft tissue of Cerberus belly, spilling its insides onto the street, which is now turning black and red* Chew on that you fucker!
 
 
Dog: *was not stabbed in any important organs and continues to live. Now, however, it cannot see, so it begins to lash out randomly*
 
Patrick: *can see he is about to be bitten and moves backwards, but he trips on Drew, who is still lying on the ground. Drew had only managed to roll over while Patrick and Lucas fought the dog. Patrick has now fallen on the ground backwards, and is lying on his back, his knife slipping out of his grasp and sliding down the pavement, just out of his reach* Ahh! Shit! *tries to flip himself over on his stomach so he can crawl towards his knife*
 
Dog: *could hear Patrick's distressed cries of pain, and lunges towards his general area*
 
Lucas: *has jumped backwards out of range during all of this, and just as he decided he wanted his Shotgun back, he saw the Cerberus dog lunge at Drew and Patrick* Fuck! Drew! Finish it off! Hurry!
 
Drew: *finally gets one of his weapons; his Magnum. He quickly loads a single bullet into the gun, and in that split second, he points at the dog, which had actually managed to leap clear over his body, and pulled the hard trigger. The shot went straight through the heart, spurting its remains out through the top of the dog. The dog makes no noise as its life came to an abrupt halt, but it did fall on top of Drew* o.O;;;;;;;;;; *extends his arms upward to lift the dead zombie dog off his body. However, that just caused more blood to gush out onto his new uniform* O.O AAH!!
 
*by now, the other S.T.A.R.S. members decided to finally get out of the train to try and help out*
 
Lexus: Now that…was hella awesome! XD
 
Everyone: *fall over anime style*
 
Lexus: …what? It was!
 
Mathew: Lexus…did you not see how close to death Drew and Patrick were?
 
Lexus: Uh, yeah! They didn't get bitten at all! It was great! *insane grin*
 
Ashton: …you know… Lexus does have some sort of a point. I mean, they should have got bitten…
 
Michael: …but they didn't. I guess we are pretty talented at what we do. ^-^
 
Logan: *pushes dog off of Drew, and pulls him to his feet* Yeah…you guys should have been eaten alive! *he starts to brush blood off Drew's soaked S.T.A.R.S. uniform* Yuck, Drew! You already need a new uniform!
 
Drew: *looks down at himself* …
 
Patrick: *now on his feet, knife safely tucked away again* Maybe we're just the lucky ones…
 
Kelly: I don't think that was pure luck…
 
Random: Yeah! You guys seemed to know what you were doing.
 
Ethan: Except Drew could use a quicker reaction time… *smiles regardless of situation*
 
Drew: *glares at Ethan* Let's see you react…!
 
Ethan: *steps back, and holds hands out defensively* Aw, c'mon, Drew! You know I'm not pinning you one!
 
Drew: *sighs with frustration, then tells Logan he doesn't have to try and clean the blood off*
 
Logan: Well, try to wash it out, if nothing else.
 
Drew: Yeah…the next time I see a sink, I'll clean the blood out.
 
Logan: *doesn't care that Drew's being sarcastic* Yeah, you go do that, Drew!
 
Drew: *rolls his eyes, and then looks back down at his now red S.T.A.R.S. uniform*
 
Kirsten: Well…now that we're all out here, what're we supposed to do?
 
*there is a long pause while everyone realizes they only know the basics of their mission. Suddenly, Lucas' radio crackles*
 
Lucas: *a little startled, but opens his breast pocket to retrieve his radio* Yeah? We're here. Over.
 
Everyone: *wait intensely*
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *a little stat icky* Is everyone still together? Over.
 
Lucas: *actually looks around. Then he speaks into the radio* Yeah, we're all here. Over.
 
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: Good. Now…here's what I want you to do. I want the Alpha Team to explore the northern parts of Raccoon, while the Bravo Team takes the southern part. *pause* Did you get that, Lucas? Over.
 
Lucas: …yeah. I got it. *suddenly adds* Over.
 
S.T.A.R.S. Leader: *in serious tone* Good. Do the best you can. *slight pause* Don't screw this up. Over and out. *disconnects from Lucas*
 
Lucas: *stares at the radio for a minute, then stuffs it hastily back into his vest before turning to face his team. He takes a deep breath* So…did everyone get that?
 
Everyone: *nods to show they all know what they need to do*
 
Lucas: Okay then. *goes over to his Shotgun, and picks it up, this time putting its holster on his back. He then puts the Shotgun into it* Alright, team! Check your uniforms! If you're on the Alpha Team, stand on the left side of me!
 
Alpha Team: *check for labels on themselves, then go to the left side of Lucas. They are Logan, Drew, Random, Ethan, Cory, Mathew, Lexus, and Ashton*
 
Lucas: *looks at them, then at Logan specifically* Can you lead them, Logan?
 
Logan: *grins* Can do, Lucas! *gives thumbs-up*
 
Lucas: *looks at his team: himself, Natalie, Patrick, Kelly, Kirsten, Noah, Michael, and Maverick. They look like they don't want to be separated. Lucas sighs* Well, team… It looks like we're going south. *he turns back to the Alpha Team* Best of luck to you.
 
Logan: *salutes him, and then pulls out his main weapon, his Bazooka. He turns to his team* Let's go kick some zombie ass!
 
Alpha Team: *cheers, pull out their weapons, follow Logan down the road attentively, and then disappear around a corner. They did not realize they would never see the Bravo Team again*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Armored Red Eyes: So there ya have it! Chapter 2 of S.T.A.R.S. Extras! Good so far?
 
Shi-Rauko: Oh yeah! You had me on the edge of my seat with the three Cerberus dogs!
 
Armored Red Eyes: ^___________________^ Good. That's what I was aiming for.
 
Shi-Rauko: Produce more chapters! *grabs Armored Red Eyes' fingers* I know you have it in you…!
 
Armored Red Eyes: ??????? Well…uhhh, thanks! *creeped out look* Oh, and btw to you readers who might have been curious… Natalie calls Lucas “Leon” because it's his nickname that she uses at school. Just thought I'd clarify that to those of you who weren't aware. ^^