Resident Evil Series Fan Fiction ❯ S.T.A.R.S. Extras ❯ The Alpha Team Manages to find the Police Station ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Armored Red Eyes: And on with the third chapter! ^-^
 
Shi-Rauko: Yay! I love your story! It's just so funny!!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!
 
Armored Red Eyes: *looks at her sister* Uhhhhh…well, I'm glad you think so, sis! *edges away slowly*
 
Shi-Rauko: *looks up* What? Oh, right. Sorry about that…
 
Armored Red Eyes: Remember what we talked about?
 
Shi-Rauko: *sigh* Yeah… I'm sorry for laughing manically again…
 
Armored Red Eyes: *tries to stifle laughter, but can't contain it, and starts laughing like an idiot at her older sister*
 
Shi-Rauko: !!!!!!!! Why you little…
 
Armored Red Eyes: *quickly to the readers* Hope you enjoy the third chapter! *makes a mad dash from her sister*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
SCENE II
 
Lucas: *leading the Bravo Team* Okay, what we need to do is stick together, and not wander off. Understand?
 
Kelly: *extremely nervous* Yeah, uh-huh… *she has one of her two handguns at the ready, just in case a zombie decides to leap out of nowhere at them. Her breathing is rapid*
 
Kirsten: *looks at Kelly, then puts a hand on her shoulder*
 
Kelly: *jumps a little, but looks at Kirsten*
 
Kirsten: Relax, Kelly! We won't let them get you! Right, Patrick?
 
Patrick: *wasn't paying attention* What?
 
Kirsten: *gives Patrick a “You better agree with me right now” look*
 
Patrick: *decides he'll be much safer if he agrees and does* Yeah! Right! Whatever you say! ^.^;;;
 
Kirsten: *cheery* See, Kelly? You don't have to be paranoid!
 
Kelly: …okay. *relaxes a little*
 
Natalie: *suddenly steps in a pothole, and freaks out* WHOA!!! *she has her Sniper Rifle ready, but then realizes what happened. She looks around to see the reaction on everyone else's faces*
 
Bravo Team: *are all staring at her like a deer in the headlights*
 
Natalie: …sorry `bout that…
 
Michael: *decides to break the silence* Well that scared the shit out of me.
 
Noah: *laughs at Michael's comment* So good of you to point out the obvious, Michael.
 
Michael: Well somebody had to do it. ^.~
 
Maverick: Alright, are we done with that now?!
 
Bravo Team: *all look at Maverick, and then Lucas*
 
Lucas: *holds up his Shotgun* Okay, team! Let's do this!
 
*they all run through the streets, checking for any zombies. Strangely enough, there don't seem to be any anywhere. The team becomes confused*
 
Patrick: Where are the rest of the zombies?
 
Maverick: *checking his surroundings* You're right, Patrick… I don't see any zombies anywhere!
 
Kelly: Do you think they're inside the buildings?
 
Kirsten: Yeah! They're probably hiding inside! Let's go ambush them!
 
Noah: Or they might just wanna ambush us!
 
Natalie: Noah, do you really think they would set up something like that when they don't even remember who they were?
 
Noah: I'm not sure… But they sure aren't out here! *indicates empty streets*
 
Lucas: Well, if we're gonna go inside, let's all go together.
 
Bravo Team: *agrees, and decide to go in a large drug store*
 
*the drug store looks as though no one's been inside it for years even though the T-Virus had only been exposed for less than a year. Bottles of medicine had fallen off the shelves and were broken, their contents spilt all over the floor. The Bravo Team look confused as to why they can't find any other T-Virus infected things*
 
Lucas: Where the hell are the zombies?!
 
*more bottles of medicine can be heard falling off the shelves somewhere in the back of the drug store. The bravo Team members hold up their weapons at the sound of the breaking bottles. After standing still for a moment, they decide to move towards the back of the store. When they turn to go down the aisle, they see a single zombie with a look of utter blankness on its face. It sees them and starts to approach them*
 
Bravo Team: *all hold up their weapons at the same time*
 
Lucas: *sees Natalie in specific with her Sniper Rifle, dives at her, and pushing her out of the way*
 
Natalie: *pissed off because she doesn't know why Lucas did that* Leon! What's your problem?
 
Lucas: *childishly* I WANNA SHOOT THE FIRST ZOMBIE!!!
 
Bravo Team: *all turn to stare, surprised*
 
Lucas: *continues* You shot the first zombie in my dream and I want the first shot!!!
 
Bravo Team: *start to slowly back away from Lucas*
 
Lucas: *with one of his eyes much larger than the other, he turns his Shotgun to face the zombie*
 
Zombie: *suddenly spontaneously combusts on the spot* X_X
 
Lucas: O.O *long pause* WHAT THE FUCK?!?! *lowers his Shotgun in exasperation* That zombie knew I was gonna shoot it! *very pissed off at this point*
 
Bravo Team: *all suddenly recall when Lucas admitted shooting everyone because he missed the first shot. They look at each other worriedly*
 
Lucas: *goes back to his normal self again. He sees his team members* What's with you guys?
 
Bravo Team: *start to freak out, either screaming or just running around in a panicked circle*
 
Lucas: *has no idea why they are freaked out, and he becomes confused* ???
 
Natalie: *decides to speak* Well…you can shoot the next zombie that tries to eat us!
 
Lucas: *pauses to think about it* Yeah! *big smile* I guess I will!
 
*five seconds later*
 
Lucas: *extremely frustrated* I CAN'T BELIEVE THE REST OF THE ZOMBIES DIED BEFORE I COULD EVEN POINT MY GUN THEM!!!!!!!
 
Kelly: Well, at least one of them was nice enough to act like you shot it…!
 
Lucas: *stares at Kelly with an angry, yet blank expression*
 
Kelly: *turns away hastily*
 
Patrick: Why don't we check the other buildings for other zombies?
 
Lucas: *monotone* As long as they die when I kill them…!
 
Bravo Team: *exchange worried looks with each other*
 
*the Bravo Team left the drug store and wandered through the streets, going into every building, and checking for zombies. Zombies would be in the other buildings, but they all died right before Lucas tried to kill them. They would all die in extremely different ways: self destruct, bleed from the inside out, and even melt. Lucas was definitely not amused. Now the team is back on the streets again. They walk until they reach the outskirts of Raccoon City. They all stop*
 
Maverick: Hey…should we check out the forest?
 
Bravo Team: *stop moving, and look out at the forest*
 
SCENE III
 
*the Alpha Team can be seen running down on the opposite side of town. Logan is leading them from building to building. The only thing they found on the streets was a dead, former S.T.A.R.S. officer. His body had been torn open through the chest, obviously causing him immediate death*
 
Logan: Alright, team! So far those damn bastards are hiding! But we'll find them! …eventually!
 
*eventually…*
 
Random: Why are there no zombies out?
 
Mathew: *looks at Lexus* How come they're not out, Lexus?
 
Lexus: *stares at Mathew* How the hell should I know?!
 
Mathew: Because you're my friend and you know everything…?
 
Lexus: *pauses, thinking* Yeah, I guess I do know everything! ^______________________________^
 
Alpha Team: *roll eyes*
 
Lexus: *sees them* What? You guys can't possibly disagree with me!
 
Alpha Team: *smile at Lexus' comment*
 
Ashton: Well, why don't we try looking for the Police Station? Like in the video game?
 
Drew: The…Police Station?
 
Ethan: Yeah! That leads to the sewers, which leads to the Umbrella Lab! *insane grin*
 
Drew: Do we really want to go into the Police Station? There are way too many puzzles in there…
 
Logan: Well yeah, Drew! We need to check everywhere so the S.T.A.R.S. Leaders don't send us back out here!
 
Drew: *heavy sigh*
 
Ashton: You don't think they'd really send us back out here…do you?
 
Logan: *shrugs* I'm not sure, but our mission is to destroy everything infected with the T-Virus, so we'd better not skip over anything.
 
Cory: Where is the Police Station anyway? We didn't pass by it already, did we?
 
Random: No…I don't think we did.
 
Mathew: We probably would have noticed.
 
Lexus: It'd be a little hard to miss.
 
Ethan: So, I guess we'll just have to— *gets cut off by a flock of crows, which start pecking at everyone on the team* AHH! Get off me! *tries to push the infected birds off*
 
Ashton: *readies her handgun, aims at the birds farthest from Ethan, and fires. The birds go down easily. She then pockets the gun and takes out her combat knife so she doesn't risk shooting her teammates. She lashes at a crow pecking at Random's head. The bird caws and falls to the ground. Ashton continues lashing at the crow, watching that she doesn't hit a team member by mistake*
 
Mathew: *grabs his pistol, and shoots at the birds that are only hovering around the team* Die, birdies! *insane grin*
 
Cory: *is actually punching the birds rather than knifing them. He manages to snap their necks, wings, and backs. He looks amazed that he can do this* o.O
 
*eventually all of the crows were taken down by the Alpha Team's quick thinking. No one is hurt that bad, but Ethan has the most peck wounds. He looks uncomfortable, but otherwise perfectly okay*
 
Ethan: >.<;;;
 
Drew: So now do you know how hard it is to react to an attack?
 
Ethan: …
 
Lexus: Well, I guess he does now!
 
Ethan: …
 
Logan: Alright! We'll try to get you something to put on your peck wounds, okay, Ethan?
 
Ethan: *nods slowly at the team leader*
 
Logan: Okay then! *he sighs* Now…let's continue through the streets, shall we?
 
Alpha Team: *follow Logan like zombies which is pretty ironic*
 
*they walk through the streets numbly for a while when Random stops and stares at a particular building. He gets his teammates to stop too*
 
Random: Hey guys! I found the Raccoon Police Station!
 
Alpha Team: *turn around to look at the Police Station. Some of them start to look a little nervous*
 
Lexus: Oh shit! It looks just like it does in Resident Evil 2!
 
Mathew: You're right, Lexus… *he turns to Logan* Should we go in?
 
Logan: *holding his Bazooka up* You bet we're going in! *has a famous “Logan smile” on*
 
Cory: Do you guys think all the zombies are inside?
 
Ashton: I have this strong feeling that they are… *puts both hands on her handgun*
 
Random: *gets his own handgun* Well, we'll take care of them…! *he loads his gun*
 
Lexus: *beginning to get irritated* Then what're we doing waiting out here?!
 
Alpha Team: *realize they should go inside and proceed to do so*
 
*they go into the police station, being cautious of any zombies that might be directly on the other side of the double doors. When the team opens the doors, there aren't any zombies present in the main hall*
 
Drew: Whoa! It's bigger than it looked outside!
 
Cory: Yeah, it's weird… *looks around at the large hall*
 
Mathew: Hey! Look! That statue thingy is over there!
 
Alpha Team: *walk over to the statue and examine it*
 
Ashton: *reads the inscription to herself* Hey, it's talking about a unicorn! ^.^
 
Logan: Yeah…we need to find the Unicorn Medallion so we can get a key for… *he thinks* …maybe two other locked doors.
 
Random: Well, what about the electronically locked doors?
 
Logan: Guess we'll have to find the ID card. Hopefully it's nearby…
 
Mathew: Maybe that police guy is in that room over there. *he points out the only door that wasn't locked*
 
Alpha Team: *all go over to the door, and open it*
 
Ethan: Do you see that cop with the ID card anywhere?
 
 
Drew: How do you know he'll even be in here?
 
Lexus: *points* `Cause he's right over there.
 
Alpha Team: *all look at the dying police cop* o.O *they all run over to him*
 
Cory: What happened to you?
 
Police cop: *struggling for breath* Ugh…zombies…everywhere… *he puts his right hand over his bleeding chest*
 
Random: Oh, so there's a bunch of zombies in the police station, but zero outside?!
 
Logan: *pops Random on the back of his head with his fist* Shut it! We should've known there'd be zombies in here…
 
Lexus: *to police cop* How long ago were you bitten?
 
Police cop: About half an hour ago… Ugh! *blood begins to come out with more speed and content* H-here… *he reaches into his vest pocket and pulls out a blue card of some sort* Take this key card and save the survivors in the other rooms…
 
Logan: *takes the key card from the cop. He looks around at his team, and then back at the R.P.D. officer* Okay. We'll try our very best to rescue any survivors we find in the other rooms. Right, team?
 
Alpha Team: *nod at Logan, then head for the door*
 
Logan: *the last one to the door, but before he walked through, he took one last look at the police officer*
 
Police cop: *still breathing shallowly, but he waves Logan away*
 
Logan: *stares for a moment, then closes the door behind him*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Armored Red Eyes: And there's my 3rd chapter! I realize that the Acts and Scenes don't go with the chapters, but I'm only taking in the amount of space I use to write these.
 
Shi-Rauko: So, basically you feel like being weird?
 
Armored Red Eyes: Hey! That's not what I said!
 
Shi-Rauko: Sure it wasn't. ^.^
 
Armored Red Eyes: Well, that's hardly the point. Anyways, I hope you readers enjoy what I have written so far because there's a lot more to come! ^-^