Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Tarsus Warriors ❯ Tarsus Warriors Chapter 1: Training ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Training
 
CHAPTER 1
(Ayaka, Katsuo, Kumiko, Ryoichi, and Sho are hiking in the woods as training for their martial arts class)
 
"This training is kind of fun in a way," said Katsuo."
 
At least it isn't that difficult," said Kumiko.
 
"Yeah you have a point," said Sho.
 
(Suddenly out of nowhere a portal appears in front of them about four yards away)
 
"What is that,” said Ryoichi.
 
"I'm not sure," said Sho
 
"Lets go check it out," said Ayaka.
 
(Suddenly a monster pops out of the portal,
rams his fist into the ground where they are but they jump out of the way before he hits the ground)
 
"That thing is going to kill us if we don't do something,” said Katsuo.
 
"Ok lets do it," said Ryoichi.
 
(Ayaka jump kicks it in the head and makes it dizzy)
 
(Sho Slide kicks its legs and makes it fall to the ground)
 
(Ryoichi punches him in the stomach five times knocking the breath out of him)
 
(Kumiko double jump kicks it in the throat and it kills him instantly)
 
"I'm glad I didn't have to do anything but what was that," said Katsuo.
 
"Whatever it was I killed it," said Kumiko.
 
"I don't really know," said Sho.
 
(Suddenly a chest flies out of the portal and right at Kumiko's feet)
 
"Well I guess this is ours," said Kumiko.
(The chest pops open and has a mysterious golden glow around it)
 
"I don't know about you all but I'm taking one of these weapons in case another monster comes," said Kumiko.
 
(They all walk over and pick out a weapon of their choice and they all start to glow and five seconds later it
wears off and they have the clothes of the five legendary warriors of Tarsus)
 
(A hologram of an old man pops out of the chest)
 
"It was your destiny to find this chest. So go out and use the weapons in this chest
to save the world from the Blood Empire. The Blood Empire is an empire that wishes to kill all people in Tarsus
and rule Tarsus with a fierce rule and then come to your world and conquer it", said the hologram.
 
(When the hologram shuts off the teenagers are sucked into the portal and transported to a strange new Dimension
called Tarsus) END OF CHAPTER 1
 
Coming soon… Chapter 2: A Bird Awakening