Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Tarsus Warriors ❯ A Bird Awakening ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Bird Awakening
Chapter 2
 
(As the five Teens also Known as Ayaka, Katsuo, Kumiko, Ryoichi, and Sho wake up in the sands of a desert wasteland the evil Emperor Mactai plans their demise.)
 
“I think we should send out our Crimson Birds to test their strength and see if they really
are the chosen ones that would one day make this pitiful world at peace again,” said General Bactar.
 
“That is a brilliant idea General Bactar, the empire could use more devious minds like you,” said Emperor Mactai.
 
“General prepare to send ten of them,” said Emperor Mactai.
 
“Yes Emperor,” said General Bactar.
 
 
(While the Emperor was scheming to destroy the warriors they see a castle in the distance)
 
“I believe we should start heading for that castle, the inhabitants might be able to help us get home and they might have the latest issue of Banuto”, said Ryoichi with a grin on his face.
 
“They probably won't have that dumb manga you read but, they will have food and beds”, said Kumiko.
 
“Hey don't insult my manga because there is no mirror around for you to manage your makeup”, said Ryoichi.
 
“Ok you two calm down, we don't even know if they are friendly. The minute we walk up to the gate they might shoot us or stab us”, said Katsuo.
 
(After Katsuo gets done chewing out Kumiko and Ryoichi Sho notices some birds flying towards them)
 
“Guys there are some birds flying towards us and they don't seem too friendly,” said Sho.
 
“Ok lets prepare to take them down,” said Katsuo.
 
(One of the birds swoop down and rips off a button of Katsuo's shirt when he bends back to dodge it)
 
“That was close,” said Katsuo.
 
(Ryoichi sees an old rusted arrow buried in the dessert sand, picks it up and launches it into the bird that attacked Katsuo right in his eye. It falls to the ground spewing out blood that makes the other birds go crazy and swoop down to start eating it)
 
(Ayaka soon remembers that she picked a weapon from the chest)
 
“I wish that the two Daito I picked up would appear like before,” Ayaka muttered to herself.
 
(Suddenly after the word appear comes out of her mouth she is duel wielding two Daito from out of nowhere)
 
“Wow that worked,” said Ayaka.
 
(She realizes that all you have to do to get the weapon you picked up from the chest is think about holding it and say whatever it is and appear)
 
“Everyone think of the weapon you were holding and say the type of weapon then appear,” yelled Ayaka.
 
(Everyone does this and while the birds are feasting on their fallen comrade Ayaka jumps over towards one and cuts its wings off so it can't fly away, then its legs so it cant run away, then its beak so it can't hurt her then finally slices through its neck with precise precision so that its head slides over forward.)
 
“I call that the limb chop,” said Ayaka in a triumphant voice.
 
(The birds finish off the one bird and start on the fresh one)
 
(Sho runs over towards the flock of birds with his reversed edge katana and slices through the stomachs of 4 of the birds at a diagonal angle while 2 are flying and 2 are on the ground. He sliced the bottom left one first, then the top right, then the bottom left, and then finally the top right.)
 
“I call that the Criss Cross of Death,” said Sho.
 
(Ryoichi says some strange ancient words that he found one his gloves and it makes him teleport 3 feet in front of him. He realizes what just happened and teleports behind one of the birds and cuts its legs off so that it is on the ground writhing in pain and he jabs his sword into the back of the squirming bird on the ground killing it instantly)
 
“That's my port-n-chop that I learned how to do just now,” said Ryoichi.
 
(Kumiko uses her staff to do a high drop kick into one of the birds neck and when she does that a spike extends from the end of the staff and it stabs into the top of another birds head killing it instantly)
 
“Well looks like all of those pole-vaulting exercises in gym class came in handy while doing my jump and jab,” said Kumiko.
 
(Katsuo drags his huge two handed sword along the ground in a circle repeatedly creating a huge whirlwind of sand and then he notices that in his attempt to run towards the birds he created a whirlwind in which he throws his sword at the last bird which makes it in the eye of the storm and while it is whirling around the bird with the sword in the middle floating still he notices on the ancient clothes on his arm there is an armband that has some old phrase that is release the sword and he says it.)
 
“RELEASE THE SWORD,” yells Katsuo.
 
(When he says it the sword goes down from 15 feet in the sky straight down through the middle of the bird staring at it floating in the air because the force of the whirlwind is acting on it causing it unable to fly and it splits him in half in between his eyes on down. The whirlwind held his body together until Katsuo also notices another ancient phrase on his armband that says free the wind spirit.)
(This move is called Whirlwind Spirit)
 
“FREE THE WIND SPIRIT,” yells Katsuo.
 
(When he says the phrase the whirlwind suddenly disappears and the sand falls to the ground. Then the bird falls apart. One half falls one way and the other half falls in the opposite direction.) END OF CHAPTER 2
 
Coming soon… Chapter 3: Unknown Power Revelation