Role Playing Fan Fiction ❯ Tarsus Warriors ❯ Unknown Power Revelation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unknown Power Revelation
CHAPTER 3
 
“That settles our little bird problem but all of this made me work up an appetite,” said Katsuo.
 
“I think there used to be a river running through here because there is an old row boat turned upside down over there,” said Sho.
 
“ It looks like we could use it as fire wood to make a fire and maybe roast these birds,” said Ryoichi.
 
“That is a good idea,” said Katsuo.
 
(The sun starts to set as they are discussing this)
 
(They walk towards the boat and break off enough boards so that there is one side of it still left and the bottom of the boat so they can shield the fire from the castle and sit inside of it so they don't bring any unwanted attention at night.)
 
(Katsuo and Ryoichi gather the birds and Katsuo notices that Kumiko's staff has a metal point on it)
 
“Kumiko could you imagine your staff being full metal in your head,” said Katsuo.
 
“Sure but I don't see how that helps,” said Kumiko.
 
(She imagines her staff being full metal and then it suddenly turns into metal)

”Wow I didn't know I could do that,” said Kumiko.
 
“I think we can manipulate our weapons to do what we want using our subconscious,” said Katsuo.
 
“That is so cool,” said Kumiko.
 
“This means our weapons can be used any way we want willing that we concentrate on it being the way we want it transformed,” said Sho.
 
“I have an idea. Katsuo hand me my staff before you put the birds on my staff to roast them,” said Kumiko.
 
(Kumiko starts to concentrate and then the staff fly's out of her hand and in the middle of the fire. A huge metal dome rises out of the ground around them. The metal staff is still in the middle of the fire with the same size. The metal dome is as big as a superdome.)
 
“Cool now we have a shelter and we still have our roasting spike,” said Ryoichi.
 
“This gives me an idea too,” said Ryoichi.
 
(He takes one glove off throws it into the ground with the razor sharp spikes making the glove end stick up out of the ground. He then imagines his glove as a T.V. Then he throws his other glove with all of his might into the top of the dome and the metal spikes of it stick through the dome. A long cable comes from the inside of the glove and plugs into the T.V.)
 
“Now I can catch the new episode of Banuto from my genius invention,” said Ryoichi.
 
(He turns the T.V. on and switches it to Anime Network)
 
“While he is watching his show I will put the birds up to roast,” said Katsuo.
 
(He puts two birds on the spike to cook one at a time since these birds are four foot tall.)
 
(After he gets done cooking them and Ryoichi gets done watching Banuto while everyone else is sitting by the fire they all start to eat the bird)
“It's a bit tough don't you think,” said Ayaka.
 
“It was either this or nothing,” said Katsuo.
 
“It tastes fine to me,” said Sho.
 
“Yea tastes like the best thing ever to me,” said Ryoichi.
 
(When they get done eating they all fall asleep beside the campfire except for Sho who sits deep in meditation) END OF CHAPTER 3

Coming Soon… Chapter 4: The Great Journey
Mini Biographies
(They are just a recap of what you know so far about the characters and do not reveal anything not already revealed)
 
Ayaka Ogawa (colorful flower) - Female, Duel Wield Daito
Moves - limb chop and, Jump Kick
 
Katsuo Takemoto (victorious child) - Male, two handed sword, also noted as the leader of the group.
Moves - Whirlwind Spirit
 
Kumiko Miyahara (eternal beautiful child) - Female, Staff with metal points on each end.
Moves - Jump and Jab, and Double Jump Kick
 
Ryoichi Yamada(excellent one) - Male, Gloves with spikes coming out of the end that might remind you of a certain comic book character except these gloves are ancient but the metal is not rusted, he is also an obsessive fan of a Japanese anime called Banuto. I also based him off of a friend of mine that uses the same first name in his fanfic to represent himself.
Moves - port-n-chop and, fast five punch
 
Sho Ohmi (brilliant) - Male, Reversed edge katana, he is known as the silent wise meditative one of the group.
Moves - Criss Cross of death and, Slide Kick
 
Emperor Mactai (made up name) - Male, the emperor of all of Tarsus which currently resides in his castle in a desert wasteland on Tarsus.
 
General Bactar (made up name) - Male, the main general of the Blood Empire's army.