Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Love Brings Seperation?! ❯ Inkigayo Performance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*I have no association with super junior or anything to do with super junior! Just doing this purely out of fun! :]]*

Chapter One:


My life shall I say is more glamorous then “normal” people, I think it’s because I was born with such a fabulous face. (Thank you mom and dad) I have everything I could ever dream of fans, friends & lovers. There has been only one true love that has truly captured my heart and he goes by the name of Hankyung. He is my personal gift from god even though I don’t believe in god so I guess you can just say that he is my gift from Mother Nature.


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dear Diary,

Today was the first rehearsal for our comeback stage on Inkigayo, all thirteen of us actually managed to get together for a performance….SHOCKING! It is extremely rare to even get twelve yet alone thirteen, so all of us were of course excited to see each other…I on the other hand was especially excited to see my little Hankyung. Could it be he has gotten hotter since he’s gotten back from China or could it just be me? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh…. Hannie is here I got to go!

Sincerely,
Heenim

**************** Rehearsal ****************

“HEECHUL! This is just the rehearsal you don’t need to look pretty for this one so just get your butt on stage NOW!” Eeteuk yelled as he walked out of the room.

"Well it doesn’t matter if it's just rehearsal anyway..." I shouted back as I continued to comb my hair."...besides you never want to look ugly, that should just be a crime."
Yesung, Kyuhyun & Sungmin laughed in the background. "What it’s the truth isn't it?

After about another 15 minutes I was finally ready to make my appearance for the rehearsal…I’m positive that everyone is furious with me for taking so long but I can really care less. So with my now perfect hair I finally walked out of the dressing room to an awaiting group of angry members. I kind of expected this but at the same time it still kind of caught me off guard. “What did I do now?!”

“You know what you did Heechul don’t act stupid…I told you 15 minutes ago to come out for rehearsal yet you didn’t because you had to look “perfect” as you say anyways.” Eeteuk sighed. “Don’t you think you could take this seriously for once?”

“I am taking this seriously…isn’t rehearsal suppose to be like the real performance with makeup and everything, I was only treating this like the real thing. You don’t have to get all butt hurt about it.” I rolled my eyes and took a quick glance Hankyung’s way. He was smiling back at me which almost made my heart melt I wanted to just run and hold him in my arms but I knew that wasn’t possible, especially since he has no idea about my feelings for him.(I didn’t mention that…oops.)

“Whatever Heechul…” Eeteuk turned away. “…let’s just get the rehearsal started already.”

I knew Eeteuk was mad but for some reason that didn’t affect me like it should have, instead I only was able to think of Hankyung the whole time. Which probably wasn’t a good thing because I ended up messing up a lot during rehearsal which only added fuel to the fire between Eeteuk and I. (I am so going to have to apologize to him….ugh…I hate apologizing.) Looking at such a hot guy like Hankyung I don’t think anyone would be able to concentrate with him around it’s just impossible!

*****************The Performance****************


“Alright guys this Is the real thing, this is no longer a rehearsal that you can slack off on…” Eeteuk yelled over the awaiting crowd of fans. “You must take this seriously and do your best no matter what happens.”

The guilt was finally catching up with me after I heard Eeteuk’s encouraging words because I knew that what he was saying was especially said for me. “Eeteuk, could I talk to you a sec before we hit the stage?”

“Yeah sure…. what do you want to talk to me about?” Eeteuk responded with a bit of annoyance in his voice. “You better not be talking to me about how your looks matter so much more then this group.”

I stared at the floor as I thought of what I was going to say in response to that. “Eeteuk you know that I don’t think that my looks matter more than this group…” I paused and continued to look at the floor so I could avoid Eeteuk’s eyes. “…I am truly sorry about how I acted this morning I didn’t mean to make you or the rest of the members mad, I just had a lot on my mind that’s all.”

“You know you could talk to me about anything right?” Eeteuk said with a worried sound in his voice. “I’m the leader and I’m here to support you and help you when it comes to things like this… not speaking about things that are on your mind is only going to make it worse.”

The sound of his voice made me realize why he was the leader and just how I couldn’t have made it this far without him. After talking to Eeteuk about this morning I knew that this whole thing was stupid and never should have gotten as far as it had. I shook my head and we both took off to get ready to hit the stage. As I headed over to Shindong and Eunhyuk I suddenly felt a hand pat my shoulder.

“I’m glad you apologized to Eeteuk…” A voice said from behind my back. “I know he’s only older than you by a few days but he is still your hyung, you must remember that.”

The smooth voice was all I really wanted to here right now and to know that he was talking to me made my heart flutter like crazy. His hand was still resting upon my shoulder making me shiver with pleasure…I wanted so bad to just reach out and melt in his arms but I knew that wasn’t going to happen. “Yeah, the guilt was kind of getting to me so I finally mustered up the courage to go ahead and apologize.” I could feel my cheeks getting red as I smiled up at Hankyung.

“Alright everyone two minutes until we go on stage, so huddle up.” Eeteuk yelled. Hankyung put his arm over my shoulders and walked me towards the group. To hide my excitement I lowered my head and bit my lip as I continued to walk with him. “Okay this Is our comeback stage so I hope everyone does their best on stage…on the count of three say super junior…one…two…THREE!”

“SUPER JUNIOR!” the members yelled as we all disentangled from each other’s grip so that we could run onstage. This was definitely going to be a night to remember.