Romance Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ryo & Suzuki's 5th Grade Adventure ❯ Happy Brand-New Year! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my original story. The characters, storyline, ect. belong to me.

Warnings: Smart-talking, wise-cracking, bad-acting 11-year-olds. Bad language, inappropriate gestures and/or suggestions.



Happy Brand New Year!

It was horrible, it was disastrous, and I’m glad it’s all over! I’m talking about winter break here. You might be an idiot, or just plain forgetful, so I’ll remind you of what happened. First, my cousins stayed all until New Year’s Eve (who wants to ring in New Year’s with the Brits?) and all these weirdo new people moved to the neighborhood, so that means they’ll be going to the same school as Ryo and me. Speaking of Ryo and me… one good thing did happened, I discovered his crush on me! Yeeeaaaah! Go me, I’m spectacular! I predict… a special new year for Ryo and me… and also the other future students of new fifth grade teacher Ms. Hiroshima in Room 20!

January 3rd, Monday morning, I was checking out our new school uniform on me. I looked great, even better because it was on me. I was wearing an orange blouse, and a brown, orange, and tan plaid skirt. Mizuki was sitting on my bed in her plaid jumper and orange blouse.

“I wish… I had a ass too,” Mizuki said, very randomly.

“…Why?” I asked, shocked.

“Because, you and Suzke have them and all the boys love you,” she sighed.

I didn’t know Ryo was considered “all the boys,” but if she thinks I’m popular, I’ll let her think that. “I’m just blessed, and Suzke is black.”

“Blessed… more like lucky,” Mizuki mumbled. “Ohh, why didn’t mommy fuck with a black man?! They get everything!” she whined.

“Everything? Enlighten me sis,” I honestly wanted to know what is it that they all have that we don’t. Seriously.

“Well, black girls have big asses, and black boys have got it going on down there… if you know what I mean,” she explained.

I wish people could hear her. She has such a sweet voice, like a normal eight year old, but she talks like a fourteen year old, it’s hilarious. “Yeah… I know what you mean.”

“I wish Suzke had a brother,” me and her wished aloud at the same time.

*Catching Up*

I was sitting at an empty desk before class started that morning and began to think that sadly, Mizuki had a point. Fuu was not curvy in all the right places, and she had no boyfriend. Then again, Suzke’s never had a boyfriend, she just has a rendezvous with guys in our grade, sometimes even the sixth graders.

Speaking of Suzke, she came running into the class all excited and went straight for me. “Hi Suzuki, did you miss me? I just heard from Rin-chan, he says you and Ryo are going together, that’s great! You should have called me in Aspen and let me know, this is major!”

“Look, calm down Suzke, we’re not going together, Rin lied to you, like usual. Me and Ryo just… fooled around, that’s all. It wasn’t even a big-”

“But it is a big deal, don’t kid me Suzuki,” Suzke insisted.

Then I looked down at Suzke’s hand and noticed she was carrying some brown purse that an Eskimo would probably carry.

“What ’cha got that fancy purse for?” I questioned.

“Oh this, it’s just fashionable. My daddy bought it in Aspen for me!” Suzke bragged.

“Okay, okay. I didn’t ask for your life story, jeez,” I interrupted her.

The bell rang, and the teacher told everybody to sit down, so that got Suzke to go away. Ryo grabbed the seat next to me and glanced over at me, grinning. I smiled back, thinking of what we should introduce ourselves together as now, best friends, or boyfriend/girlfriend?

“Hi class, my name’s Ms. Hiroshima, and welcome to Room 20! I think we should all introduce ourselves, since a lot of the class is new to the school from over the break,” she announced, first-day-back-to-school style.

*10 Bucks*

“I bet you 10 bucks she has condoms in there,” I heard Ryo bet to Takato at lunch.

The boys were eyeing Suzke’s new purse, and it kind of got me wondering myself, not about the condoms, I just don’t know what girls are supposed to carry in purses, since I don’t own one.

“I don’t think she would, Suzke’s not like that,” Ta-kun replied. I think he actually likes Suzke, but since he just moved here, he knows nothing about her. There is no doubt in my mind that Suzke would probably have them in there, she must always be prepared. But he’s in such denial, and thinks she’s actually a good girl. He’s stupid.

“Suzuki,” Ryo began, ”Can you find a way to look in Suzke’s purse for me? I’ll be 10 bucks richer…”

“I’ll do it Ryo-kun, but only because I’m curious,” I replied.

I went over to where Suzke and Fuu were sitting and sat down next to Suzke. Then I picked up her purse and asked, “Do you have any lotion in here I can use?”

“Yeah, go ahead,” she said, not taking a second glance. Good.

I looked inside, feeling kind of like a spy, and saw lotion, a blue iPod, Carmex, and… hello, condoms! (Ryo owes me half of that 10.) Wait a second, she has… pads in here?

“Suzke, you started your period already?” I asked, putting a stick of gum from out her purse in my mouth.

“…Yeah, why?”

“But I’m your best friend, why wouldn’t you tell me?” I inquired, slightly hurt… ok, not that hurt.

“Sorry, it happened while I was in Aspen, must’ve slipped my mind. It was a real pain in the ass, and that’s why my dad bought me that purse. But I got a purse, it’s all good… until next month,” Suzke sighed. “But you know Fuu had already started hers too, right?”

No, I didn’t know. Did that slip your mind too, or are you guys just keeping me out of stuff?”

“Why is it such a big deal?”

“Because, I’m older than both of you, but you’re becoming women before me!”

“Trust me, if I could, I would gladly let you have it. In more ways then one it’s making my life a living hell. Besides the worrying about bleeding, now I could possibly get pregnant,” Suzke complained.

“If I put out like you, that would be a problem wouldn’t it? Maybe this is like karma, you’ve had your fun anyways,” I lectured her.

About now, she was starting to look pretty pissed so I’d better go back with Ryo and Ta-kun.

“So?” Ryo questioned.

“Yeah, obviously,” I replied.

“Told you Takato, so hand it over,” Ryo stuck out his hand.

“I don’t just carry around that kind of money, I’ll bring it to you tomorrow, promise,” Ta-kun promised Ryo.

*Body Warmth*

After school, me and Ryo and Rintaru walked to the boys’ house.

“Ryo-kun,” I began, “I don’t want to stay outside and play basketball today, it’s just too cold!” Seriously, it feels like below zero, or below freezing at least.

“Alright, we won’t,” he replied.

Ryo just AGREED with me?! Usually, he’d put up a fight or whine like a little kid to get his way… maybe he’s grown more mature? Too soon to say.

“If mom’s not home, maybe I’ll cook something,” Rintaru suggested.

Rintaru’s gotten to be a real good cook lately. He’s the only person’s cooking I’ll eat besides my mom’s.

We hurried up and ran inside the house, pulling off our snowy boots and putting our coats in the closet. Me and Ryo sat on the living room couch and Rintaru went into the kitchen. With hopes of warming up, I got real close to Ryo, and he put his arm around me.

“S-Suzuki, you’re freezing! How will t-this help?” he asked.

“T-two peoples body warmth w-will warm each other up!” I told him, then I hugged him and he smiled at me.

I looked up and I noticed Rintaru in the kitchen leaning against the wall, looking up at the ceiling. Then, I jumped up from the couch and announced, “How about I make hot chocolate?”

“That’d be great,” Ryo replied, turning the TV on.

I walked into the kitchen casually and looked into the fridge for milk. “Hey Rin, why are you looking at the ceiling like that?”

“Just thinking of what I should fix,” he replied.

“Okay, what’s the matter with you?”

Rin-chan looked at the floor with his arms folded together, “I wish I had someone to share body warmth with.”

Poor Rin-chan, he’s all left out! The way he acts most of the time, I didn’t think he even cared about dating anybody.

“Is there anybody you like? Maybe I could…”

“…Ta-kun,” he mumbled.

Ohh… shit, I don’t think that’s likely. He likes Suzke, I can’t maybe do nothing for Rintaru.

“It’s hopeless, huh?”

“I’m not gonna lie to you Rin-chan. But, if you ever need any romantic help with any other guy, I’m your girl. I’ll have you all romantical with someone by April,”

“Thanks for the offer, really. I guess I should probably tell you that the only reason Ryo agreed to stay inside is so he could pull his desperate attempts to put the moves on you. He’s super desperate.”

“Oh and Rintaru? Tempura, you should fix tempura,”



Rintaru’s remark that Ryo was trying to put the moves somehow reminded me of Mizuki’s statement that “Black boys have got it going on down there.” God, please, if me and Ryo ever do it let him be a decent size…

To Be Continued...